is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Talonflames Lineup
AG Bo3: h4m / GRNxBLN / Holy Break
AG Bo1: Holy Break / GRNxBLN
BH: morogrim / Halliday
MnM: Highlord
AAA: Shiba / Cookiekins
1v1: Magma / Freddy Kyogre

Okay so here's my super fun game for those of you who feel simply playing in tours isn't exciting enough:

Willdbeast'sSuperExcitingMysteryDraftPriceGuessingBonanza!

The aim of this game is to guess your price in the draft (guessing undrafted doesn't count) and send your guesses to me in PMs either on smogon or discord.

I'll give a shoutout to anyone who is within 5% of their actual price (so exact price up to 10k, +-.5 up to 20k then +- 1k etc).

Nothing really at stake here but it seemed like a fun idea, I'll accept any guesses up to 20mins before the scheduled start time of the auction.

• Only one guess, I'll ignore any after the first.
  • Must be in PMs because a) don't want to spam the thread and b) if all your guesses are public it might affect the draft somehow.
  • After 20mins before the draft is scheduled to start I'll ignore guesses even if the draft is late or something.
  • All entrants must be hyped for the draft!
  • Edit: if your name on w/e is different to the name you signed up under tell me that name pls.

Hopefully this gives you something to fill the hours of agonising wait.

Last edited:
Okay so here's my super fun game for those of you who feel simply playing in tours isn't exciting enough:

Willdbeast'sSuperExcitingMysteryDraftPriceGuessingBonanza!

The aim of this game is to guess your price in the draft (guessing undrafted doesn't count) and send your guesses to me in PMs either on smogon or discord.

I'll give a shoutout to anyone who is within 5% of their actual price (so exact price up to 10k, +-.5 up to 20k then +- 1k etc).

Nothing really at stake here but it seemed like a fun idea, I'll accept any guesses up to 20mins before the scheduled start time of the auction.

• Only one guess, I'll ignore any after the first.
  • Must be in PMs because a) don't want to spam the thread and b) if all your guesses are public it might affect the draft somehow.
  • After 20mins before the draft is scheduled to start I'll ignore guesses even if the draft is late or something.
  • All entrants must be hyped for the draft!
  • Edit: if your name on w/e is different to the name you signed up under tell me that name pls.

Hopefully this gives you something to fill the hours of agonising wait.
$0
Technically not betting undrafted
MAMP
IMG_20180608_182245.jpg

4.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)