Tournament OMPL VIII - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cracks knuckles* lets get into money business

PS (Pokémon Showdown Username): fanofbulbasaur33. where to begin, this title was bestowed to me in obvious reasons. as one can tell, yes i am a fan of bulbasaur however i am NOT 33 years of age! that is simply untrue. my mother was born in 1933 and since she is no longer with us i use my username to honor her where ever i can. such a small mark goes a long way when paying respect. RIP. regardless. yes i like bulbasaur, im not sure if my mother liked bulbasaur, its not like i can ask her anyway.

Preferred Metagames: Such a wide variety of choices, I presume this is why the majority of you choose to play Other Metagames right? Don't answer, its rhetorical. I love the fact that there are so many metagames to choose from, its amazing, majestic, its fandbababatastic (flintstones reference, dont understand it? get off my forum). I think my preferences for the metagames I am willing to play are Not Fully Evolved, simply known as NFE and also Almost Any Ability which is simply known as AAA. Lets get into the reasons why I like these metagames. Number 1: Not Fully Evolved, also known as NFE is a fun metagame which allows the player to use a vast range of underrated mons. As I personally think I am a good user on the ladder (i dont think i "know", im not a plebian), I often lower my skill level on the Ubers ladder by using mons which are not fully evolved, like the name of the metagame if you know what i mean. Simply put I have experience with these mons already. Dont believe me? Battle me and face the wraith of superstars such as Charmander and Wartortle. I dont know why i picked AAA, it reminds me of the insurance company AA, I think its silly to name a pokemon metagame after an insurance company so thats why i picked it.

Timezone: Doesnt matter, ill be there. You'll see me there and you'll look at me and KNOW that i earn at least ten thousand a month and no word of a lie i also happen to drive a BMW. you can see me in the beamer and know that im making money. thats how the business goes baby. lets rock and rumble and lets get loaded on THIS shiza!!!

Why You Should Pick Me (WYSPM): I am very qualified for this position, listen, ill tell you a secret. getting me in this is a steal, you'll look back on this post and literally slap yourself in awe thinking about how you missed out on such a golden opportunity. just come here, come a little closer (starts to whisper) i reached 1400 elo in NFE. dont tell anyone that, its just a secret between you and me. wait, you want to hear another secret? okay come closer (starts to whisper) i have a perfect NFE team, undefeated, 20-0. dont tell anyone this, if you want more secrets please email me or contact me via smogon pm and we can discuss further. actually just for you my little fluffwaffle, you can have another secret, (leans and whispers in your ear) my father works at teespring, i can get you a discount on agency merch, just hit my line for details. anyway, thank you for reading, shoutout to my homies in $UBARU GANG. keep making moves, over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)