Media One Piece (spoilers!)

I don't consider Robin a part of luffys harem and Nami seems more like a sister than a love item, on the other hand Zoro has Tashigi, Usopp has kaya, Franky is hardly human, Brook probably has a wife back home, since Nami and Sanji are alone I think its fine for them to be together, and Robin has actually said that she finds Jinbe attractive so I'm pretty sure about that one. Chopper might find a nice girl who ate the raccoon raccoon fruit.

As far as Zoros rivalry with Sanji, I think that in Arlong Park they worked pretty well together and it wasnt until little garden that they even considered being rivals, at this point its mostly that they both wanted to be the big brother of the crew more like sibling rivalry than love

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
im not really sure what satisfaction is talking about with alot of that.

I think Zoro x Perona tbh, 2 years together on and island... pretty much alone... okkkkkkkkkk. Other than that you've got people shipping luffy x hancock/nami/robin but come on can't Sanji get Nami please??? I just feel bad for him at this point.

but oh yea, chances are none of this will matter when Oda ends the series without ever involving any serious romance.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, sorry... as much as I love both Jinbe and Robin as characters (favorite male and female characters respectively), I don't think I'm a big fan of them "together."

Sorry, I wouldn't want to read a Jinbe + Robin doujin. No, just no. lol

Luffy + Robin please (or at least Robin as part of aforementioned harem)

btw-- there's enough material to make Luffy + Nami and Luffy + Robin pairings with ease-- and Luffy is undoubtedly the male character to whom both have displayed the strongest emotional attachment. The fact that those feelings are of gratitude and loyalty make me think that either would take their pants off and spread their legs if Luffy asked. lol captains orders!

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/one-piece/653/10/
(bondage/tentacle???)

Nami sure but Robins old enough to be his mom, I really liked the chemistry between Luffy and Vivi. A real relationship should be give and take, and Vivi is the only female that Luffy ever got so upset that he would strike her. (Albeit this is probably because Robin was too far away). At the very least I think Vivi should be added to Luffys harem and possibly Zoros since he was the only one to obtain a nickname from her and technically those two have the longest history amongst the strawhat males

tehy

Banned deucer.
btw-- there's enough material to make Luffy + Nami and Luffy + Robin pairings with ease-- and Luffy is undoubtedly the male character to whom both have displayed the strongest emotional attachment. The fact that those feelings are of gratitude and loyalty make me think that either would take their pants off and spread their legs if Luffy asked. lol captains orders!
I can't possibly imagine this ever happening, even if Luffy suddenly became the kind of man to ask for it

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Chou said:
Wtf kind of logic is this?

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
btw closest 'romantic' pairing so far (even though its so freaking subtle) is robin x franky

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Abradeli Kami is my favorite OP doujinshi illustrator, despite that he's yet to draw a pairing that really interests me-- his art is just too good.

Franky x Robin (post Ernies Lobby), Luffy x Hancock (Pre-Impel Down), Bonny x Her whole crew, Nami x Robin (Strong World), Usopp x Nami (post time skip Shabondy)

The Usopp x Nami one is actually the most hilarious, the best premise. Has the best title too (Eromance Dawn)

Being super horny after being stuck on a cloud with old guys for 2 years, seeing Usopp's new chiseled body, Nami take him to a Love Hotel. Usopp apologizes to Kaya in his heart, because he's unable to resist Nami "Today I become a man!"

In the midst of continuous sex, Usopp awakens a new identity as "Shase King"
(Shase = 射精 = Cumshot, Sogeki = 狙撃 = Sniper)

On the Cumshot Island
I was born
A hundred shots, a hundred hits,
Lu lu lala lu

Even on the nucleus of an egg--
Lock on!
Even on your Heart--
Lock on!

The man who came from Cumshot Island
lululu lulu Lala
You're going to get pregnant!
Shase Shase Shase
Shase King!

I didn't really laugh when Soge King appeared in the manga, but I absolutely lost it reading that doujinshi. It was so fucking hilarious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)