[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m asking for a shiny giratina if that’s still available my ign: Eggery

Rockruff named: Metanazo
Ball: Quick Ball
Lv. 12
Male

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i’m asking for a shiny giratina if that’s still available my ign: Eggery

Rockruff named: Metanazo
Ball: Quick Ball
Lv. 12
Male
Deposited: Rockruff Lv.11, Male, Pokeball
IGN: Bboogi
Requesting: Shiny Lucario

Thank you!
Hello. Please read the rules. It is long but it would be best for you if you read further.

Edit: If you don't understand the rules that's perfectly fine. I can explain them to you if you need them explained. :)

Last edited:
Hello. Please read the rules. It is long but it would be best for you if you read further.

Edit: If you don't understand the rules that's perfectly fine. I can explain them to you if you need them explained. :)
i did read them and i didn’t really understand which pokes were shiny and which weren’t they all looked shiny so

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
are all these pokes shiny? i’m a bit confused as i have my rock ruff ready
They a
i did read them and i didn’t really understand which pokes were shiny and which weren’t they all looked shiny so
That's ok. So basically whatever Pokemon is the shiny highlight is the top one and that one is guaranteed shiny so you can deposit a Rockruff for that if you want. The rest of the Pokemon of the week you can deposit a Rockruff for a normal one. But if you want a shiny version of those you need one of my Wooperd named Woop with a Strange Souvenir. To get one of those you can deposit a Torchic named Metanazo and ask for Lv. 91 or Higher. With a Wooper you can also ask for an archived Pokemon. With a shiny Wooper you can either ask for 3 shiny versions of the rest of the Pokemon of the week (ends when you see Archived Pokemon), 3 archived Pokemon which are all shiny, or you can play a game where I give you 5 eggs with a 50% shiny rate, meaning I clone shiny eggs that I have received from the day and mix them with normal versions of the same moms. The D4C line-up, which is below the archived Pokemon, are free shinies basically so you can just straight up ask for one if you're interested. Hope this helps :)

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 13, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Bisharp
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Free shiny pokemon (meaning no Woop required) for today and tomorrow! Pokemon Day is tomorrow and I am hype for the Pokemon Direct! (If it's true)

Hi Metanazo,
regarding your last post so this would be possible?

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff as Metanazo, level 12, female, Quick Ball
Pokemon requested: shiny Stakataka
IGN: ItsVyrus

if not i would appreciate a normal Stakataka.

Thank you <3

What should I do?

I deposited a Torchic named "ForMetanazo", and you gave me a (non-shiny) Wooper named "Woop" with a Strange Souvenir. I then re-deposited Woop for a Level 99+ Metagross, BUT I GOT A NON-SHINY JAPANESE ONE! I'll check the sniper's IGN in a sec...but what should I do now?

Last edited:
Hey there Metanzo, just wanted to ask (before making a request post) if we aren't interested in a weekly mon if it's possible to ask directly for a D4C mon? I would hate to take resources directly from others who may want them. If not, I'll proceed to ask according to your established ruleset. Sorry if this is an unecessary post. Thanks. :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey there Metanzo, just wanted to ask (before making a request post) if we aren't interested in a weekly mon if it's possible to ask directly for a D4C mon? I would hate to take resources directly from others who may want them. If not, I'll proceed to ask according to your established ruleset. Sorry if this is an unecessary post. Thanks. :)
All D4C Pokemon are free and don't need Woops to trade for :) Ask for any you would like.
What should I do?

I deposited a Torchic named "ForMetanazo", and you gave me a (non-shiny) Wooper named "Woop" with a Strange Souvenir. I then re-deposited Woop for a Level 99+ Metagross, BUT I GOT A NON-SHINY JAPANESE ONE! I'll check the sniper's IGN in a sec...but what should I do now?
Since the Wooper is gone you don't have to get rid of it, which is something that I should've clarified. It would be easier for you to deposit a Rockruff for a Metagross and then to release the Wooper and keep the Strange Souvenir which, again, I should've clarified. My bad!

Hi Metanazo,
regarding your last post so this would be possible?

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff as Metanazo, level 12, female, Quick Ball
Pokemon requested: shiny Stakataka
IGN: ItsVyrus

if not i would appreciate a normal Stakataka.

Thank you <3
Yup yup! Free shinies so this is possible! Will look for you soon!

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff as Metanazo, Level 14, Male, Nest Ball
Pokemon requested: Shiny Silvally
IGN: Blue

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey guys sorry for not uploading the new giveaway. Busy with projects and homework and it got in the way. If you deposited for a Pokemon I might get you tonight if I can. And if it's possible I will upload the new giveaway tomorrow. Arrivederci!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Last call for this week's mons. Also deposit for Woopers now because I have no clue when I will be available again.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I forgot to mention Max. Optimizer also has a Milotic and I cloned those so I will be putting the Milotic under mine tomorrow. After the week is over it will go under the D4C section. They have a different moveset than mine so feel free to decide.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It's almost Thursday and the giveaway is almost over. No one has asked for a Pokemon and yet there are freebies still there that do not require a Woop. Would it be more convenient for you guys if Woop wasn't required for any giveaway? I personally made the decision to include Woop to make this giveaway seem more fun. Like a prize machine or something to that affect. It also helps me to take it easy on myself. But if it helps you all, I can get rid of Woop, but with the possible sacrifice of you not receiving archived Pokemon and the possible sacrifice of making giveaways longer. Arrivederci.

I'll deposit once I hatch the egg, it'll be in tomorrow.

May I have one of your Shiny Rayquaza?

Rockruff: "ForMetanazo"
Level 1
"I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."
IGN: Gray

Thank you! Sorry, I do really like this giveaway, just have been busy lately!

I'd also like a Steelix plz, I'll deposit another Rockruff tomorrow!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'll deposit once I hatch the egg, it'll be in tomorrow.

May I have one of your Shiny Rayquaza?

Rockruff: "ForMetanazo"
Level 1
"I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."
IGN: Gray

Thank you! Sorry, I do really like this giveaway, just have been busy lately!

I'd also like a Steelix plz, I'll deposit another Rockruff tomorrow!
Hey don't worry I am super busy too. And I thought you wanted a Metagross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)