[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Idk about anybody else, but I like the Woop idea, it makes you work a little bit more for the shinies. Idk, I like it.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thank you! Idk about anybody else, but I like the Woop idea, it makes you work a little bit more for the shinies. Idk, I like it.
Haha thanks. Although people have been super busy including me so I feel like there should be some changes to the way it works so it can be convenient for everyone.

Haha thanks. Although people have been super busy including me so I feel like there should be some changes to the way it works so it can be convenient for everyone.
You're the boss! It did seem easier before, but really, it's up to you.

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 13, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Shiny Milotic
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Metagross recieved! Thanks again!

I'd also like a Rayquaza, please.

Rockruff, Level 1, "ForMetanazo"
IGN: Gray

"I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
So basically once we deposit the Torchic we just hope you find it before someone else does? I deposited a Lv. 1 male, "Metanazo", I'm hoping for Shiny Ray. IGN: Dilly. Hopefully I read the rules correctly.

So basically once we deposit the Torchic we just hope you find it before someone else does? I deposited a Lv. 1 male, "Metanazo", I'm hoping for Shiny Ray. IGN: Dilly. Hopefully I read the rules correctly.
Metanazo might be changing it back, but forr now, it's: Deposit a Torchic for a Level 91+ Wooper. Then tell Metanazo you have a Woop (Level 99 Wooper with a Strange Souvenir) Deposit the pokemon that Metanazo wants for the them, and you can get a shiny. If you skip Woop, it will be non-shiny. However, Rayquaza is currently a freebie, meaning no Woop is required. So just deposit a (now it's rockruff) named Metanazo for a level 91+ Rayquaza and hope Metanazo comes back soon.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So sorry for lack of giveaways I've been super busy and also I've been writing a story. Free shiny Woops?

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Absolutely no worries and thanks so much. I tried to grind for a shiny Ray on my 2nd play through but lost hope.
Ouch yeah it's so tedious especially in the But if you get enough patience like I do it's really relaxing. Glad you can get your dream 'mon though
No problem! Welcome back!
Thanks! Good to be back. It was also kind of a shiny hunting break too so I haven't been slacking >:)

Thanks for the shiny Wooper. For the time being I would like to request for the following pokemon.

Pokemon requested: Shiny Dragonite
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 13, female, nest ball
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thanks for the shiny Wooper. For the time being I would like to request for the following pokemon.

Pokemon requested: Shiny Dragonite
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 13, female, nest ball
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D
Dragonites is a freebie this week ;) the only ones that are locked by a Wooper. Easy for me, easy for you!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Please message me here what you want and don't just deposit something. I can get to you way easier that way.
I deposited a Milotic without being told what that person was depositing.
Edit: Don't delete your comments either if you want to cancel the trade. Just cross it out.

Also let me know if you're ready to receive a Wooper. Don't straight up deposit them without me knowing. I tend to forget to look for Torchics. My mistake btw I should've said so from the start.

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Naganadel
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 99 Male Woop the Wooper
IGN: Riannon
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon Wanted: Naganadel
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 99 Male Woop the Wooper
IGN: Riannon
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Thanks!
I recommend depositing a Rockruff instead to prevent sniping because I gave you a shiny one. It's probably already sniped :\

Requesting another shiny snake as I received a shiny wooper last week.

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 12, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Shiny Steelix

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Requesting another shiny snake as I received a shiny wooper last week.

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 12, male, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Shiny Steelix

Many thanks!
Steelix is free! You still have two more uses I believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)