[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok great:D I'll keep an eye out for it. Btw we are allowed to request for more than 1 rayquaza right? I noticed the grubbin from my IGN:Yuechen game has not been traded away yet.
Really? That's odd. If you have one already then you're more than welcome to ask for more than one. Did you get the first Rayquaza?

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Last Rayquaza for today is above this reply. You may still deposit for a Rayquaza but I will do it in the morning. Have a good night!
Rayquaza's Traded: 6

Deposited: Grubbin, Female, Lv. 15, Timer Ball
Nickname: Metanazo
IG: Christoph

Thank you really much for the Rayquaza, it's my favourite Shiny. :)

Last edited:
Hi! :) Thanks for the compliments! I saw a Nest Ball Grubbin in the GTS and I assume it was you. If it was, let me know if you got the Rayquaza! It helps just in case you need a replacement. Enjoy your Rayquaza if you got one, and feel free to tell people about this giveaway if you know anyone. Thanks for participating!
It was me! Thanks again :P
Now I'll try to find that golden wooper.

Hoping for a Giratina next week

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Deposited: Grubbin, Female, Lv. 15, Timer Ball
IG: Christoph

Thank you really much for the Rayquaza, it's my favourite Shiny. :)
Hi! Rayquaza is a very cool shiny indeed. Anyway, your Rayquaza has been deposited! Enjoy!

Deposit: lv1 male Grubbin in a Beast ball (nicknamed Metanazo)
Wanted: Rayquaza
IGN: Cheila

The Grubbin has a 6IV spread so, feel free to breed it.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Deposit: lv1 male Grubbin in a Beast ball (nicknamed Metanazo)
IGN: Cheila

The Grubbin has a 6IV spread so, feel free to breed it.

Thanks in advance!
Hi! Thanks for the perfect Grubbin! Will breed! Your Rayquaza was deposited!

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
WARNING!!! FALSE WOOP THE WOOPERS ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED!!! IF THE WOOPER ISN'T SHINY AND DOESN'T HOLD A STRANGE SOUVENIR, IT IS NOT THE REAL WOOP! DO NOT DEPOSIT A TORCHIC!!!

Deposit: lv16 female Grubbin in a quick ball (nicknamed Metanazo)
IGN: Random

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What do you guys think of themed giveaways? For example, whoever wins the poll for the next shiny giveaway will come with other non shiny themed pokemon (the theme being whatever the winner is), BUUUTTTTT, If you win a Woop the Wooper during the giveaway you get to receive a SHINY VERSION OF A NON SHINY BATTLE READY POKEMON OF YOUR CHOICE? Reply to this post if you would like to see this happen!

Deposited: Grubbin, Male, Level 3, Quick Ball
IG: Alex
Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

Last edited:
What do you guys think of themed giveaways? For example, whoever wins the poll for the next shiny giveaway will come with other non shiny themed pokemon (the theme being whatever the winner is), BUUUTTTTT, If you win a Woop the Wooper during the giveaway you get to receive a SHINY VERSION OF A NON SHINY BATTLE READY POKEMON OF YOUR CHOICE? Reply to this post if you would like to see this happen!
That's a good idea!
What do u think about a giveaway base on the anime series? never saw someone doing something similar to this in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)