Orange appears?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would peel his peeling open while he's still alive and then eat his internal organs.

...what?
(Marxist Disclaimer: Annoying Orange is a product of the capitalist bourgeoiosie owniership class. You do not recognize the cute mascot. Ignore it, turn off your TV now. Turn off your computer.)

Don't talk the talk (threatening to kill a talking orange) if you aren't prepared to walk the walk (enduring consistent infractions for threatening to kill users on the smogon.com website), lest you become the enforcer of normality, the arbiter of human essence. Your arrogance sickens me. The great Orange would cut you down in a heartbeat.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
(Marxist Disclaimer: Annoying Orange is a product of the capitalist bourgeoiosie owniership class. You do not recognize the cute mascot. Ignore it, turn off your TV now. Turn off your computer.)

Don't talk the talk (threatening to kill a talking orange) if you aren't prepared to walk the walk (enduring consistent infractions for threatening to kill users on the smogon.com website), lest you become the enforcer of normality, the arbiter of human essence. Your arrogance sickens me. The great Orange would cut you down in a heartbeat.
You didn't actually think I would do that, did you? Realistically I'd wait to peel and eat until after he's dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)