Tournament ORAS 2v2 Cup - Finals [Won by Mishimono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
approved by The Immortal

thanks to Lunaflare for the art!
ORAS 2V2 CUP

Welcome to the second tournament of 2v2 Classic I, ORAS 2v2 Cup!

Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Gen 6 2v2. Bring 4 Pokemon, pick 2.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Replays are mandatory for the development of the metagame.
Ruleset: Obtainable, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Moody Clause, Swagger Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-White, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kangaskhan-Mega, Salamence-Mega, Dark Void, Perish Song, Soul Dew, Focus Sash

Resources:

To challenge for the Tournament use the following command in a room or groupchat replacing [user] with the user you want to challenge:
/chall [user], gen6doublesou @@@ Two vs Two, Sleep Moves Clause, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Final Gambit, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song

Signups will close on September 20th at 11:59 PM EDT.

Signups will be potentially capped as we approach the deadline to avoid having substitutes.

Last edited:

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
approved by The Immortal

thanks to Lunaflare for the art!
ORAS 2V2 CUP

Welcome to the second tournament of 2v2 Classic I, ORAS 2v2 Cup!

Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Gen 6 2v2. Bring 4 Pokemon, pick 2.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Replays are mandatory for the development of the metagame.
Ruleset: Obtainable, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Moody Clause, Swagger Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-White, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kangaskhan-Mega, Salamence-Mega, Dark Void, Perish Song, Soul Dew, Focus Sash

Resources:

To challenge for the Tournament use the following command in a room or groupchat replacing [user] with the user you want to challenge:
/chall [user], gen6doublesou @@@ Two vs Two, Sleep Moves Clause, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Final Gambit, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song

Round 1 Matchups:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/3279/

GreenGogoatttt  vs  Yami
Sanshokuinsumireko  vs  eblurb
((SolarflareRo)) Djokra  vs  Le Creme Brule
London13
 vs  zioziotrip
turtalkatthing  vs  Monsareeasy
GeneralGunderson  vs  Mishimono
Lkjc
 vs  pqs
Mubs  vs  D2TheW

The deadline for Round 1 will be one week, or until September 27th at 11:59 PM EDT. Extensions are able to be given, should they be requested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)