Tournament ORAS 2v2 Cup - Finals [Won by Mishimono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
approved by The Immortal

thanks to Lunaflare for the art!
ORAS 2V2 CUP

Welcome to the second tournament of 2v2 Classic I, ORAS 2v2 Cup!

Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Gen 6 2v2. Bring 4 Pokemon, pick 2.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Replays are mandatory for the development of the metagame.
Ruleset: Obtainable, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Moody Clause, Swagger Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-White, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kangaskhan-Mega, Salamence-Mega, Dark Void, Perish Song, Soul Dew, Focus Sash

Resources:

To challenge for the Tournament use the following command in a room or groupchat replacing [user] with the user you want to challenge:
/chall [user], gen6doublesou @@@ Two vs Two, Sleep Moves Clause, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Final Gambit, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song

Round 2 Matchups:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/3371/

Replays are required for this and future rounds.

London13
 vs  Sanshokuinsumireko
Le Creme Brule  vs  Monsareeasy
Mubs  vs  GreenGogoatttt
Mishimono
 vs  Lkjc

The deadline for Round 2 will be one week, or until October 4th at 11:59 PM EDT. Extensions are able to be given, should they be requested.

Last edited:

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
approved by The Immortal

ORAS 2V2 CUP

Rules:
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Ruleset: Obtainable, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Moody Clause, Swagger Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem-White, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kangaskhan-Mega, Salamence-Mega, Dark Void, Perish Song, Soul Dew, Focus Sash

Resources:

To challenge for the Tournament use the following command in a room or groupchat replacing [user] with the user you want to challenge:
/chall [user], gen6doublesou @@@ Two vs Two, Sleep Moves Clause, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Final Gambit, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song

Semifinals Matchups:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/3466/

GreenGogoatttt  vs  Mishimono
Le Creme Brule  vs  London13

The deadline for Semifinals will be one week, or until October 11th at 11:59 PM EDT. Extensions are able to be given, should they be requested.

Last edited:

Arai

aka the situation
approved by The Immortal

ORAS 2V2 CUP

Rules:

Resources:

Finals Matchups:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/3466/

Mishimono
 vs  London13

The deadline for Finals will be one week, or until October 14th at 11:59 PM EDT. Extensions are able to be given, should they be requested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)