ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all... I don't think there's anything that actually says this Hoopa Form is a Mega. It's even listed as Hoopa-?.

Do we know who these two with the mega stone alts are supposed to be?

I don't know any playable character by the player in ORAS that can dress up for a contest and make them mega evolve not at all. Just kidding, they're the main characters for ORAS.

I really like the female char it remembers me of Kaleid prism if you know what I mean.

*wakes up after long day yesterday*
I wonder what's been going on at Smogon...
O.O
November 21st can't get here any sooner.

Though RIP Freeze Dry Vaporeon...
Also, Dedenne STILL can't learn a special Fairy move. I know that won't make it competitive, but it still feels wrong.

I read somewhere that primal forms could be used without counting as a mega form. This true?
The thing is Jibaku posted a video in which Groudon and Kyogre went Primal automatically at entering in the field, we don't have a say to negate it from what we could see so it could be posible to be true to use a mega with it but until release we don't know 100%.

Edit: It was in post #1783.

Last edited:
With the stats introduced to the new megas, new move tutors, and new level up moves any chance we'll get to implement these elements early into showdown before the game's release?

Walk me through this guys please...does this mean we are not getting any new megas now? are the 20 revealed megas the only one we are getting in ORAS? :(

I read somewhere that primal forms could be used without counting as a mega form. This true?
Well, in an interview, Masuda said that Primal forms and Megas are different things and that both Kyogre and Groudon can reserve to their Primal forms without the help of a trainer.

Well, in an interview, Masuda said that Primal forms and Megas are different things and that both Kyogre and Groudon can reserve to their Primal forms without the help of a trainer.
But they should cause otherwise, we could have Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza on the same team. That would just be insane. And make my life annoying cause there's this guy I know who always uses legendaries (but is terrible at training said Pokémon. He once had a Mega Amphy with nothing but Electric moves where as I had Gliscor and Garchomp on my team) and he has already stated his interest in doing this. Ugh.

Walk me through this guys please...does this mean we are not getting any new megas now? are the 20 revealed megas the only one we are getting in ORAS? :(
Looks like it. It seems like the game has been fully leaked a good month before Gamefreak even released it. If it is the case, Gamefreak need to be smarter in leaving out content. People will datamine your content. Or the more favorable outcome, they anticipated this, and left out some of the megas as to surprise us when it does happen, but its not looking like that, as we got "mega" Hoopa leaked. I'd be shocked that 2 of the most popular gen 3 pokemon, Milotic and Flygon don't get megas.

With the stats introduced to the new megas, new move tutors, and new level up moves any chance we'll get to implement these elements early into showdown before the game's release?
No, because for one thing we still don't know everything and we can't be certain that all the tutor moves, level-up moves, megas etc. were in the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)