GMT-4 please schedule on my wall not discord.
The general idea of the topic is to rank each OU pokemon under "rankings" that go in descending order. Since this is a general tier list, everything is lumped together. There won't be any segregation between offense & defense threats.
- EX: Garchomp can be ranked in A tier as an offensive threat, Ferrothorn can be ranked under A as supportive threat and Skarmory can be can also be ranked in B tier as a defensive threat. These are just examples not representative of their future or current ranks.
ORAS OU Ranking Tier List
(In alphabetical order)
Rules - Now updated 2/25/17
- Post intelligently. Posts like "I think pokemon X should be in this tier" will be deleted.
- No flaming and being an idiot. You'll get warned if you purposely do. This specifically includes making joke nominations about other users.
- Usage statistics may be used to support an argument or a claim, but don't base your ENTIRE argument around them. For example, you can't just say "Pokemon X shouldn't be this tier because they aren't used that often!"
- Suspect talk, unrelated stuff, one liners that ask questions that provide no substance, something that doesn't really pertain to rankings or petty arguments about semantics and definitions, such as the definition of a counter as one example, will be deleted.
- POST REPLAYS FOR NOMINATIONS FROM UNRANKED TO RANKED OR YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED!!!
Nothing for now if the rules above are followed.
Current Discussion Points:
Keeping D Rank?