ORAS UU Appearance Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the UnderUsed Appearance Viability Thread!

This is more of a joke thread, thought of by Thymetime in the UU Chat on the PS Servers. But I'm going to be ranking Pokemon by their overall appearances, mostly how good they look in their various appearances.

Maybelline Rank: Maybe it's natural. Maybe it's Maybelline.
- Mega Ampharos
- Whimsicott

S Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that look almost flawless in the UnderUsed metagame. These Pokemon look nearly flawless and have few or no discernable flaws to them.
- Mega Absol
- Suicune
- Honchkrow
- Arcanine
- Bird Jesus Mega Pidgeot

A Rank: These Pokemon look not as good as S-Rank, but still pretty good. They have more notable or a greater number of flaws, but overall still have a decent appearance.
- Torterra
- Empoleon
- Hydreigon
- Flygon
- Toxicroak
- Salamence
- Heracross
- Mienshao
- Absol
- Shaymin
- Mega Steelix

B Rank: Reserved for Pokemon that are still good-looking in the UnderUsed metagame. These Pokemon have more notable flaws than those above them that affect how they look compared to the tier. They still look good, just lacking in appearance.
- Mega Sharpedo
- Mega Aerodactyl
- Crobat
- Porygon-Z
- Nidoking

C Rank: C-Rank for the Average Joes of pokemon. They look simply average, not good and not bad. There's bound to be plenty of pokes here, and they will more than likely deserve to be here, plain plebs they are.
- Entei
- Scrafty
- Ditto

D rank: These guys look like shit. No Lying about it, they just do.
- Granbull
- Florges
- Slurpuff
- Rhyperior

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Empoleon to S, it is just so streamlined.

Flygon to A, cool overall design but its wings aren't as grand as they should be. Toxicroak to A, is streamlined, muscular, and has a devilish grin.

I'm not a fan of mega absol's "fanfiction" like appearance, but it does deserve S. Hydreigon does not, however. It has an ugly face(s) and looks as if made of rags. Scrafty to E for obvious reasons (poor Scrafty), and Florges because it looks like a Barbie doll vomited on a leaf.

Brilliant thread.

The wild Kokoloko does not approve of it.

Shifting Hydreigon down to A, maybe B. Florges / Scrafty to D since I don't think I ran an E-Rank.

Suicune to S, maybe Maybelline. Flygon to A. Toxicroak to A.

Salamance for A: I know it's generic buts it's simply and intimidating.
Suicune for A: It's really graceful, and has an excellent colour scheme to represent something that gaurds nature.
Crobat for B: It's got an ugly face, but it's wings and colours fit it quite well and save it from being in ugly ranks.
Entei for C: Ewwwww... Looks like an old yugigo (if that's how you spell it), and it looks like its got a moustache. It simply does not look like a overwhelming or mystic legend, rather an ugly old dog that's been spray painted red and is high on something...
Heracross for A: I like bugs, as long as they are useful (like spiders) and don't have creepy compound eyes. Heracross fits the description of a bug I like quite nicley.
Mienshao for A: Very elegant, one of the best fighting designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)