Tournaments ORASPL III - Finals [Won by Slaying Justice]

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by stexx

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>Commencement<<

:cofagrigus: Tomb Raiders (3) vs (5) Slaying Justice :gallade-mega:
ORAS Ubers: Hack vs Inder
ORAS OU: Splash vs BlazingDark
ORAS OU: Metallica126 vs Luigi
ORAS UU: dingbat vs London Beats
ORAS RU: Piyush25 vs avarice
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs Bouff
ORAS LC: Heysup vs Éric
ORAS Monotype: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Felines

The deadline for this round is Sunday, December 3rd at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Tomb Raiders (0) vs (0) Slaying Justice
ORAS Ubers: Hack vs Inder
ORAS OU: Splash vs BlazingDark
ORAS OU: Metallica126 vs Luigi
ORAS UU: dingbat vs London Beats
ORAS RU: Piyush25 vs avarice
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs Bouff
ORAS LC: Heysup vs Éric
ORAS Monotype: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Felines

From struggling to find a team name + mascot. Changing plans in ubers and hiring a whole army to nailbiting semis tb. We went through a lot of obstacles but in the end it worked all well as the season closed. It was a pleasure to manage the Team. I had a lot of fun with the chat and providing aid in ou and uu was very enjoyable. Even though making scouts will never be fun longturn, u gotta do what u need to do to succed.

I want to give huge shoutouts to my Manager London Beats , not only willing to lkearn a whole tier form scratch but also carrying in ou and especially in ubers department. A good friend of mine but was also easy to work auction, lineup and structures around. Also our ducking mvp with 8-1 record destroying the league.

avarice with anamazing 6-3 record. spontanously jumping in ru after first being planned on being our lc. adapted really quick to the tier with great showings. straightforward to work with, super glad wepickedyou up with the extra money we have, knew only good stuff gonna happen

Felines risen from the ashes after a quite start being on bench. getting blasted by volc (avaerage oras experience) and then going 5 wins straight. that is a ducking slay. very very glad we got u as monotype option. carried hard when we needed u. the queen of the south

Luigi the veteran, despite the tough L streak at the end. still respectablesolid 4-5 with important wins in early seaon. the bakery does it again

Inder london's son who we nearly forgot. good ubers showing and u learn very quick. u gotta be so good one day u turn 13 years old. also talking abt ubers skimmythegod the melmetals combined u had ur good moments as well, u will also be great when u turn 13 years old. also mitana gute arbeit im ubers kochteam

BlazingDark london's master pick in auction proved himself as his alter ego mister sauce. The french protag is just to good. Very fun to work with

Éric thanks for stepping in and filling the hole we left. despite result u got unlucky and oras lc looksnot enjoyable metagame maybe.
Dieu Amphibien u tried hard, still the mono goat of sv. remeber weather mechanics and u r winning in any old gen

quziel Bouff the nu duo. u won when we needed it and u were both very hardworking. u could have gone so much better u r incredible
note to bouff,gladly given 18k for you you also helped ru and was a very active chatter.
just like Inder skimmy Sergio Aguero (u gonna redeem urself in team tours eventually, u to good in solo bo3) who always kept general alive. tbf everyone who spoke french kept the chat alive. huge shoutout to team france

thanks to z0mOG, GoldCat for helping on demand when needed

thanks to all our supporters Garay oak, DC , Hyssou

and merry christmas Sirwings (did a lot of testing in nu btw), zS, Liz Angeles

Thanks Vertigo and Theia for hosting this tour!!! Was a very pleasent experience. Thanks Team for making it a wonderful time :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:

London Beats

is a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SCL Champion
UPL Champion
I ain't going to do a big s/os but i need to thank my beloved support all 'round this tour:

Garay oak For basically helping me with all the teams either building 'em with me, giving ideas, and disregarding 'em when they were trash as my qwil experiments in week 1 and 2. I couldn't have finished with this record without it, gracias.

umbry Umbry UU camp was literally the biggest asset i could ask for after W1, I think i tested with you almost all my teams every week and a big part of my love for this new and fresh tier it's cuz i have such a great friend to test with and ramble all my ideas, thank you friend i am sorry you couldn't perform as u wanted.

Sylvi My partner in crime, after a chaotic draft where our plan didn't go as it was supposed to, cof cof fog cof cof, we drafted the biggest team of the tour. I literally forgot i promised u we were going to manage, erz canconfirm this, but we finally did, and what a jolly thing it was. Thank you for throwing me into the pit Will-o-wisps and scalds this tier is, i loved every week of it. Also thank you for answering every single doubt i had for this tier in the early weeks when i barely knew a lot of common stuff.

Sergio Aguero I know u are bummed about ur record but u are prolly one of the people i talked the most this tour, and i personally believe u have a lot of potential, keep working and u will shine.

avarice Bouff Looks like rnadomly picking friends i wanted to have with me worked, thank you for making the season enjoyable. Thank you avarice for basically play any tier i asked you for without that all of this would been literally impossible; thank you. Bouffie, i know u didn't want to play but hey looks like the finals buff suited u very well, ty for all and for not dissappearing even after being benched, enjoy your avy.

Inder Ginder, thank you for listening and being so easy to approach and a good learner, def. someone i love to team with. Dont be annoyed by ur final games you have a lot to bring yet.

skimmythegod Thank you for playing the first weeks of this tour, yet it didn't go as u wanted i hope u had a nice time and I wish you better results in the future.

BlazingDark Mr sauce, clutch factor. Your games are like a rollercoaster but they mostly ended with a win in our record, thank you for the tryhard and gratz for this clutch finals.

Felines Dieu Amphibien The Mono slaysties, i love you serve axe in your games slaystie, i was really calm when we had to play a monotype game I barely had any idea what the fuck was going on. Amphi, I am sorry It didnt work out as well for you, but you made my first weeks very enjoyable and you helped the team environment and felines a lot, so i am more than glad we had u.

Éric Gracias por animarte a jugar, de verdad que nos has salvado los muebles. Espero que tengas más suerte en otros torneos y a ver si te veo más por aquí.

quziel It wasn't the best season for NU in our slot, but i cannot tell you anything but thank you. You worked a lot every week and helped bouff this week when we most needed It. Hope you have a better season in future NU tours enjoy the avatar and the win :).

Luigi You were a total steal in auction and i would buy you for that any time i could. Your first weeks teams were very good and support what i already believed. I know last weeks games weren't your best, but thanks for basically playing every week and preping but yourself with no inconvenience, i hope to see you kickin' it all in spl.

GoldCat z0mOG Ty for answering when we needed some help.

DC Hyssou thank you for your support to the team it were instrumental to achieve this.

zS Sirwings Liz Angeles Merry christmas u all!! (sirwing did a lot of tests with quizel and its def important to notice his great endeavors in the field of nu)

mitana For being my biggest cheerleader always, i got u a nice custom as i promised

Being that said, thank you duckies and plato for the support and lately Pak for answering any kind of idea or doubt i had.

Good night y'all and ggs raiders.

P.S. I ended up with a lengthy, but casual, diatrebe. Yikes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)