Resource OU Bazaar

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kyrie Eleison
(Lord, have mercy)

That's a pretty cool team based around an underrated threat, Crawdaunt. Although it has its flaws, the team has been pretty successful to me by far.

Crawdaunt is a very powerful and effective Pokémon in OU, being able to blow back stall by 2HKOing every member of the stall team.

Crawdaunt + Mega Scizor is a pretty good core. Crawdaunt weakens/kills threats like Rotom-W thinking they can switch into a Knock Off while Scizor is able to counter Lati@s without HP Fire and bringing back Crawdaunt for another kill on a U-turn against a Landorus-T/Rotom-W switching.

Rotom-W is another pivot that's able to get Crawdaunt in safely against the kinds of Amoonguss and what not. It is also my main switch-in to Tornadus-T, which threatens both Mega Scizor and Crawdaunt. A fast Rotom-W (is able to outspeed a max speed adamant Mega Scizor) was chosen so an offensive Mega Scizor won't 6-0 me.

Latias is Defogger of choice because it provides Healing Wish which really helps my team since only Mega Scizor has reliable recovery. It is also one of my two answers to Mega Venusaur.

Amoonguss is there as a secondary answer for NP Thundurus-T, Manaphy and Azumarill. It does its job very well. Crawdaunt also appreciates Amoonguss' ability to put threats in bed or to paralyze threats. It is EV'd to take a Manaphy's +3 Ice Beam from full as its basically my only answer for it.

Landorus-T is my Stealth Rock setter of choice, mainly because it allows Crawdaunt to get a free switch-in with U-turn.

A random replay against a weird stall team: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-402729983, showing how powerful Crawdaunt is, KOing every enemy Pokémon (until he decides to click x).

Another replay against a stall team: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-403455709. I like this replay a lot because it shows how important Healing Wish could be.

I would really appreciate if you could give me advices on how to improve the team or just use it on the ladder for fun. Trust me, it's a really fun team.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave / Pain Split

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch / Switcheroo

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Stun Spore / Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power [Fire]

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 SpD
Impish / Lax Nature
IVs: 28 Spe
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stealth Rock

Thanks tigers jaw for Crunch > Aerial Ace.

BTW something cool I just figured... Adaptability + Choice Band outputs the same damage like Huge / Pure Power do. Who doesn't want a Huge / Pure Power Crawdaunt? n_n

252 Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Mega Sableye: 232-274 (76.3 - 90.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Huge Power Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Mega Sableye: 232-274 (76.3 - 90.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
Amane Misa

team is red as fuck. i like it. only thing i can think of at first glance is to use crunch over aerial ace on daunt, as it does significantly more to the supposed targets of aerial ace, and 2hkos mega venu without needing it to be burned beforehand (i'd include calcs but on mobile). will use the team tomorrow but for now that's it.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Amane Misa

team is red as fuck. i like it. only thing i can think of at first glance is to use crunch over aerial ace on daunt, as it does significantly more to the supposed targets of aerial ace, and 2hkos mega venu without needing it to be burned beforehand (i'd include calcs but on mobile). will use the team tomorrow but for now that's it.
Thanks a lot! Wow, didn't think Crunch actually 2HKOs Mega Venusaur (just checked the calc). Thanks a lot, I will be definitely changing Aerial Ace to Crunch and update the main post!

Pangoro (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Gunk Shot

Ampharos-Mega (M) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 0 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room

Cofagrigus (M) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Memento
- Knock Off
- Destiny Bond
- Trick Room

Bronzong @ Mental Herb
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
Before anything, I wanted to say that I'm in not way a very good player, so please dont judge to hard u_u

The objective of the team is set up Trick room up and kill as much stuff as possible with ethier Ampharos, Pangoro or Reuniclus. Pangoro has insane coverage and high attack + Life orb, so very few things can switch into it, I'd love to run Iron fist + Drain punch but Sableye exists so Hammer arm + Scrappy is used instead allowing me to 1HKO the utility set. Next is Ampharos, with an insanely high SpA stat and all the coverage it needs, it can nuke his way through most of the tier, and also making excellent offensive Synergy with Pangoro. Next I added CB Scizor because the team was quite fairy weak, helps to deal with Weavile and also can abuse of Trick room. Most of the time I use him as Death bait or Spore bait because if Fairy's and/or Weavile are Dead/Weakened, it has not to little use. Not much to explain with Reuniclus, set up Trick room and kill. Its very hard to 1HKO with a non superefective attack, so most of the time it will at least leave Trick room up for the rest of the Team. This Cofagrigus set seems a little weird but let me explain it. Considering that this team is mostly Hyper offense, I thought that having a too defensive TR setter would drain a lot of momentum so I decided to go with a more sucidal one. Colbur berry allows me to survive a Knock off from LO Weavile and +2 LO Bisharp, then use Destiny bond to bring them down and make easier the job for the rest of the team, and if I'm not weakened enough I can just use Memento which gives me a free switch in to another member. Cofagrigus use is not just restricted to that, but it can check a lot of others Physical attackers, such as M-Lop, M-Pinsir, M-Medi and Azu, thanks to Mummy, which most of the time gives me a free Trick room. Finally we have Bronzong, I ran Heatproof over Levitate so I can resist a Charizard-Y Fire blast and set up Trick room, it isnt a big deal anyways because with the EV's in defense I can take an EQ from max attack Jolly Landorus and set up Trick room freely. Rock support, Gyro ball for Diancie and Explosion for momentum.

And here a decent replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-403443812
Here I didnt make the smartest plays and I have a little bit of luck, but it shows how bulky M-Amphy can be, and that having 2 suicide TR setters is quite helpful.

pd: Also sorry for the shitty english, I'm not a native speaker.

Last edited:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Protect

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Knock Off
- Recover

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Encore
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Decided to build a team with some apparently trash stuff but worked pretty well. The main idea was to build a balanced/defensive team who spams yellow magic (no T-wave tho) and thus supports a SubCM Keldeo sweep.

SpDef Skillrachi is the true MVP of the team, checking Dragons, Fairies and paralyizing (and subsequently flinching to death) half of the meta (plus, you don't know how good is to paralyze Scarf Lando-T until you do it the first time). Mega-Sab proved himself to be really good even outside pure stall teams and offers hazard control + a good answer to a bunch of offensive and defensive threats. Stunfisk checks birds (who otherwise murder the team) and most Electrics, provides rocks and a good countermeasure to many physical attackers; no recovery hurts but that's why he's PU and not OU. Keldeo as I've previously said is the wincon and works really well with paraspam. Whimsi is another unusual decision but priority Encore + Stun Spore is very good vs setup sweepers and fast threats. Torn rounds up the team, being a good blanket check to special attackers, a great pivot and the only mon who can outspeed 110s without yellow magic support.

p2

Banned deucer.
time to drop some cash money

Wanted to build around Snorlax because I was bored and I thought I'd whip out some innovation in PSPL, CurseLax is gucci so i ev'd it to live 2 Focus Blasts from Mega Gard so it could just go to town on the entire tier, Magnezone removes Skarmory and Ferrothorn while also revenging MegaZor which is also annoying otherwise, Amoonguss cushions hits from the likes of Fighting types especially Keldeo, Clefable is 100% needed as its the best Sab counter in the tier and Twaving stuff for Lax is great, Scarf Lando-T is the best form of speed control in the tier, Bronzong covers the sand weakness while also helping out with offensive Fairies, sick mon. This team also has no mega
fat like AM (Snorlax) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP / 84 Def / 220 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Body Slam

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Amoonguss @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore
- Clear Smog

fat like starmei (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 21 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

Idk what this is, some mindless offense with Focus Blast Clef and CB Loom, CB Loom is a monster and just kills everything, all Grass resists get munched by Rock Tomb or Focus Palm which does a billion to everything, Lop+Loom aim to pressure grounds to hell and back with the rest of the team acting as a backbone and supporting it with Tran and Rotom-W easing the stall matchup and Lando-T because it's a broken scarfer lollll
Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 21 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Breloom @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb
- Force Palm

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

This reminds me of an old team I used before, a friend made it but idr which, think it had like Fire Punch Diggersby over Mag. I just wanted to use Mega Gyara and after a talk with am I decided to not use Water STAB because idk I just hate Clefable and the team's fine against like Lando or Chomper, I think this set is v difficult to deal with late game though because it just eats through everything once stuff is weakened etc, I wanted to use Whimsicott because it's also decent with Gyara in that it can create setup opportunities, idk i just wanted to use that mon too its not bad.
Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Crunch

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Healing Wish
- Earthquake

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- U-turn
- Moonblast

EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 8 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

So first let me start by saying this is an incomplete team. The biggest thing Im looking for is a 6th member. I dont necessarily need a specific mon, but a role that would support the team the best.
Secondly, this is a team of all mons I love as a trainer, and that work together. So I'm not looking to change any of the current 5.
And thirdly, of course, I'm looking for ways to improve the sets on those on the team already.

Here's basically how this team works.

Garchomp is the suicide lead. He sets rocks, then either sets up with Swords Dance to break some for Charx or if hes not going to last another turn just to get some good chip damage.

Charizard is the main Sweaper. Not much to say besides I try to bring him in after his checks are taken care of.

Lucario is my wallbreaker and checks some of my teams weaknesses like fairy types. Extreme speed is also to check fast attackers and priority users.

Greninja is my revenge killer and lots more type coverage against my teams common weaknesses. Gunk shot for fairy, ice beam for dragons, and Hydro pump for bulky grounds. Dark pulse I could take or leave I guess. it was mostly for slowbro (I know Greninja is now ubers, but this is acutally a cartridge team so its not an issue. i posted here cuz most of the team is ou)

Bisharp is another counter for my checks and weaknesses. He is also to deter hazard removal and stat reductions with defiant. Knock off for item reliant mons and sucker punch as another priority.

I was using Excadrill before as a hazard remover and check to more char weaknesses, but he seemed not as helpful as i would have liked. Im thinking a hazard remover might be the 6th member i need. I definitely have my Sweeper and Lead taken care of. I kinda feel like I have to many set up moves. Idk if I should replace those with something else maybe.

What suggestions do you all have?

Last edited:

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

So first let me start by saying this is an incomplete team. The biggest thing Im looking for is a 6th member. I dont necessarily need a specific mon, but a role that would support the team the best.
Secondly, this is a team of all mons I love as a trainer, and that work together. So I'm not looking to change any of the current 5.
And thirdly, of course, I'm looking for ways to improve the sets on those on the team already.

Here's basically how this team works.

Garchomp is the suicide lead. He sets rocks, then either sets up with Swords Dance to break some for Charx or if hes not going to last another turn just to get some good chip damage.

Charizard is the main Sweaper. Not much to say besides I try to bring him in after his checks are taken care of.

Lucario is my wallbreaker and checks some of my teams weaknesses like fairy types. Extreme speed is also to check fast attackers and priority users.

Greninja is my revenge killer and lots more type coverage against my teams common weaknesses. Gunk shot for fairy, ice beam for dragons, and Hydro pump for bulky grounds. Dark pulse I could take or leave I guess. it was mostly for slowbro (I know Greninja is now ubers, but this is acutally a cartridge team so its not an issue. i posted here cuz most of the team is ou)

Bisharp is another counter for my checks and weaknesses. He is also to deter hazard removal and stat reductions with defiant. Knock off for item reliant mons and sucker punch as another priority.

I was using Excadrill before as a hazard remover and check to more char weaknesses, but he seemed not as helpful as i would have liked. Im thinking a hazard remover might be the 6th member i need. I definitely have my Sweeper and Lead taken care of. What suggestions do you all have?

Ps. I dont know how to use sprites.. im trying.
Greninja has been banned for a while now fyi. Idk how you expect us to help with a non ou team

Greninja has been banned for a while now fyi. Idk how you expect us to help with a non ou team
well like i said in my post i know hes banned to ubers. im not really looking for advice on him specifically. the whole team is ou besides him. I could leave him out if thats helpful..

I made this team a long time ago, not long after the release of xy. These were all ou mons and my favorites that all had a synergy. This is going to mainly be my Cartridge team and i just wanted help rounding out the last member and adjusting sets. I hope his inclusion isnt that big of an issue

Last edited:

Hey, here's a team around Mega-Swampert. I wanted to try a defensive Ground type not weak to Ice. The Special Defense investment is to take on Electrics and stuff like Mega-Diancie a bit better. Rock Tomb is mainly for Mega-Pinsir and regular Gyarados, so it can't set-up too much, since RT lowers its speed. I wanted to pair Swampert with Jirachi to combat the Special Attackers of the tier and to support it with Wish, because Swampert lacks reliable recovery. Toxic is nice to catch Talonflame and the Charizards on the switch-in. The Speed on Jirachi is to outspeed Jolly Breloom, which is a huge threat to Pert. Next i wanted a Stall Breaker and something to dent Rotom-W. Power Herb Solar Beam Heatran fit the bill nicely. Since Keldeo was a huge problem at this point and i also wanted some speed on the team, i added Tornadus-T. HP [Ice] is for Gliscor, which is annoying for the others team members to face. The last two slots are used for a secondary Wall Breaker, Azumarill, and another speedy Mon, Latios, which also checks/weakens Water types and Charizard-Y for a potential late game Azumarill sweep with Aqua Jet. I chose Expert Belt, because no Recoil Damage on Latios helps it staying around and i kinda need all four attacks.

An offensive Swampert set to effectivly break walls is also an option. In this case you can run Choice Scarf Landorus-T over Azumarill, which lets you play around certain Mons with Intimidate and improves the match-up against Charizard-Y. It isn't recommended tough, because Weavile then becomes a much bigger threat. I'm still putting the Importable below.

While Mega-Swampert is outclassed most of the time by OU's standard Ground types (Landorus-T, Garchomp), its Water typing is still usefull in some match-ups. Overall a fun Mon to use!
Swampert (M) @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 240 HP / 232 Def / 36 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Heatran (F) @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Azumarill (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Latios @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Swampert (F) @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Def / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Return
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Heatran (F) @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Knock Off

EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Superpower

Latios @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
224 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 240 HP / 36 SpD Mega Swampert: 160-189 (39.9 - 47.1%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Raikou Shadow Ball vs. 240 HP / 36 SpD Mega Swampert: 107-127 (26.6 - 31.6%) -- 0.5% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock

88 SpA Tornadus-T Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 200+ SpD Gliscor: 188-224 (53.4 - 63.6%) -- 84.8% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal
Have a nice day

Last edited:

Now that salamence is now banned in UU I think it is a cool time to show this team I created and honestly salamence is a fun neat pokemon to use with it's mixed attacking set with the moves draco, fire blast, hydro and iron tail, I picked starmie to help clear hazards away while also dealing with fast mons which includes keldeo and weaken lati twins, lopunny to help stop dark spam which mainly includes weavile and bisharp, tyranitar to help break stall easier and gives team nice pursuit trap support, lando-t since I needed mon to set up rocks and to stop excadrill from sweeping my team and gengar to deal with fairies and slowbro, salamence is also neat at giving surpised kills vs opposing landos or at least weaken lando-t to a very low hp

252 SpA Life Orb Salamence Hydro Pump vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 335-395 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Salamence Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 330-390 (86.3 - 102%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
-1 252+ Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 208-246 (62.8 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Iron Tail

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

This team is very fat offensive which suits my playstyle and I honestly enjoy using this team alot, I started with tangrowth since it is one of my favourite none OU mons to use in OU and the physical defensive set I used was really fun and key to the team since it helps resists the ground weakness and just good in general, I picked keldeo since it helps resists fire and ice which helps tangrowth and I needed a strong water spammer, tyranitar covers up flying type and helps deal with the lati twins which keldeo apperciate having the latis taken care off, metagross was my choice of mega since I needed clefable answer + a good wall breaker which mega metagross fulfilled the role in one package, heatran I picked as my fifth member since I needed a stealth rocker and helps out dealing with mega scizor finally I chosen assault vest torn-t since I wanted an effective pivot while also not being weak to ground since I got 3 of my mons are weak to ground.

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Hammer Arm

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Edit: Fixed Metagross Sprite

Last edited:

Sakis

Banned deucer.

Balanced Mega Sharpedo Triple Hazzard Stacking Team

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Waterfall

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Protect
- Power Whip

EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Psyshock

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

This is a simple but effective triple hazzard stacking team revolving around Mega-Sharpedo and Magneton. The main purpose of this team is hazzard stacking , get rid of annoying mons like scizor or ferrothorn with Magneton and prepare for a late-game Sharpedo sweep. Landorus is there to check things like talonflame and zard X and the stealth rocker of the team, starmie to check keldeo and volcanion and hazzard control, Ferrothorn to check Manaphy and spike stacking and last but not least Dragalge is the toxic spiker and the main fairy killer of the team. Although the game plan is really simple minded this is special team because i havent seen that many Balanced Sharpedo builds so i thought it would be interesting to share it with you guys. This team is a bit weak to Hyper Offense and Hyper stall but it does extremely well versus balance and bulky offense.

Manectric - CB Crawdaunt Bulky Offense

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Toxic

EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 32 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast

This is a standard Bulky Offensive team build around Mega Manectric. This team focuses on wearing the opponent down and maintaining momentum allowing Manectric to utilize its speed and have an easier day. CB Crawdaunt is a beast and straight forward 6-0s stall which is problematic for Manectric as well as providing a really nice priority AJ which can be useful in some occasions. Scarf Lando is the main pokemon for handling HO and offense as well as maintaining momentum. It can also be used for late game cleaning. Spdef Tran works quite well in this team since it needs an offensive Zard X check. The 3 attack Zard X variant is annoying to deal with but then again what team is it not annoying for. Latios is the Keldeo check as well as a secondary stallbreaker. That CM set is really good at stallbreaking. I know i could have used defog instead but i wanted this to apply a great amount of pressure. Clefable is there for checking the faster but not as strong pokemon like Lopunny , the non-zen Medi Variant and also works as a secondary Lati check (can also be the primary , depends on how useful heatran is on the matchup) and it also provides t-wave utility which is really important and helpful for the team since it benefits crawdaunt quite a lot.

Thats it for today guys, i hope you like my teams :) I might post more when i have some time.

Last edited:

Now that salamence is now banned in UU I think it is a cool time to show this team I created and honestly salamence is a fun neat pokemon to use with it's mixed attacking set with the moves draco, fire blast, hydro and iron tail, I picked starmie to help clear hazards away while also dealing with fast mons which includes keldeo and weaken lati twins, lopunny to help stop dark spam which mainly includes weavile and bisharp, tyranitar to help break stall easier and gives team nice pursuit trap support, lando-t since I needed mon to set up rocks and to stop excadrill from sweeping my team and gengar to deal with fairies and slowbro, salamence is also neat at giving surpised kills vs opposing landos or at least weaken lando-t to a very low hp

252 SpA Life Orb Salamence Hydro Pump vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 335-395 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Salamence Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 330-390 (86.3 - 102%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
-1 252+ Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 208-246 (62.8 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Iron Tail

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
I had been thinking about making a Special Salamence team and am fortunate that this popped up. It really works well, and Mence is a great cover check and wallbreaker. It softens up bulky waters and grounds and steels, which makes everyone else's lives that much easier. I played a few games, like this one, wishing I think Rocky Helmet > Leftovers. It really helps get the chip damage on physical attackers so that Lop can take them down a little easier with Fake Out and pivots. I also felt like Gengar was likely redundant. Spin blocking isn't necessary for this team, and Gengar is pretty bad at it. Plus, between Salamance and Starmie, there's plenty of special firepower to spare. I did think the team was a bit weak to Dark types, especially Weavile (6-0's once there's enough damage on Lopunny) and Bisharp (two Intimdate users means you have no reliable switch in and have to really predict to catch it on a switch). For that reason, I think a fast Fighting type, like Cobalion or Keldeo > Gengar. I like Cobalion in particular because he helps a lot against Fairies and Stall and is a perfect switch in to Dark types. It also benefits from the presence of Salamance and Landorus, who can dispatch of most Ground types, and Band Tar to help with Slowbro and other Psychics. Here's an example of how Rocky Helmet helps, and here's one for how great Cobalion and Rocky Helmet Lando cover big threats. Thanks for sharing your team, it's a lot of fun!

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Iron Tail

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Cobalion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Taunt / Rock Polish / Thunder Wave / Stone Edge

Last edited:
houndoom-mega.png
toxicroak.png
rotom-wash.png
ferrothorn.png
latios.png
clefable.png
Dark is one of, if not, the best offensive typing in the game. Given the prevalence of said type in the OU tier, I wanted to build a team around a Dark-Type Pokémon, and at the same time, an underrated threath, since it´s been a while I don´t build a team based around one. I saw a couple of options, such as Crawdaunt, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Gyarados, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Absol, but in the end, I decided to go with Mega Houndoom. Then, I decided to pair him with another underrated threath: Toxicroak, as these 2 Pokémon have perfect ofensive synergy, each of them dealing with their respective checks and counters.
Mega Houndoom has acces to Nasty Plot, which combined with a base Special Attack of 140, makes him a very nice wallbreaker. Also, this enables Mega Houndoom to potentialy clean late game thanks to his very high base Speed of 115, and it´s a great revenge killer as well. Dual STABs in Fire Blast and Dark Pulse is all the coverage he needs. Will-O-Wisp is my last move of choice, which allows Mega Houndoom to cripple common switch-ins to him, like Tyranitar, Azumarill, and Keldeo, among others.
Toxicroak has an incredible typing in Poison-Fighting that allows him to break through common Fairy-Steel cores that don´t have Skarmory pretty easily. Gunk Shot absolutely destroys any Fairy-Type not named Klefki or Mawile, and it´s just a very powerful STAB that also has a chance of poisoning. Drain Punch as my Fighting STAB to give Toxicroak more longevity and recover damage from Life Orb recoil. Sucker Punch to take care of fast Psychic and Ghost-Types, and Ice Punch as my last move to deal some good damage to Landorus-Therian and Garchomp, 2 of the most common walls in OU.
Rotom-Wash was added in order to deal with Sand offense, and Flying-Types in general. It also has very good synergy with both Mega Houndoom and Toxicroak, as Rotom-Wash lures in common Grass-Types in the tier, such as Tangrowth and Amoongus for Mega Houndoom, granting him a safe mega evolution, and then it lures the likes of Clefable and Chansey for Toxicroak.
I added Ferrothorn as I was lacking a solid switch-in to Fairy-Types, and Stealth Rock support. He also provides Mega Houndoom with a safe mega evolution, as I run Shed Shell on him, so that he doesn´t get trapped by Magnezone.
Surf Latios was my 5th member, to lure and weaken the likes of Heatran, Tyranitar, and Hippowdon for Mega Houndoom and Toxicroak. He also gave me a reliable switch-in to the likes of Keldeo, Volcanion and Mega Charizard-Y, as well as a much needed Defog support.
And then I added Calm Mind Unaware Clefable as the last member, providing me with Thunder Wave support, a secondary win condition, a much needed answer to setup sweepers, such as Dragonite, Mega Charizard-X and Serperior, and also a check to the likes of Mega Lopunny and Mega Medicham.

Suggestions are welcome.

Houndoom-Mega (M) @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Will-O-Wisp

Toxicroak (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Ferrothorn (M) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:
Tryna stay up and am pretty bored so I may as well dump more of my (mediocre) creations here.

Volcanion Sand Offense:

District Sleeps Alone Tonight (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Natural Anthem (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Clark Gable (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Recycled Air (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Sleeping In (Excadrill) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Such Great Heights (Lopunny-Mega) (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

This build utilizes Volcanion's ability to offensively check Azumarill to allow sand to play in a more linearly offensive style of smack things hard and then clean as opposed to pivoting a ton. Typically, the stacked Azu weakness forces sand to adopt a full-blown switchin to Azu, which are typically very passive 'mons like Amoonguss, Venusaur, Tangrowth, etc., but Volc allows you to decently check that huge threat to sand without dropping momentum. Tbolt + Defog Lati was added to the initial core of Volc + Band-Tar Sand so that Exca could run SD + Balloon to compensate for the huge weakness to Scarf Lando as well as deal with waters and Keld. Lando's there to deal with like half the meta while QA Lop helps compensate for how slow the build is outside of sand in addition to checking darks that would 6-0 otherwise. Been considering PuP Lop since sometimes QA is a bit overkill with Lop's speed-tier, but Band-Tar + Specs Volc isn't exactly struggling to break down fat builds so idk.

Mana-Talon Sand Balance:

Tyranitar (F) @ Chople Berry
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill (F) @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Rain Dance
- Tail Glow

Talonflame (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Atk / 116 Def / 108 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance

Venusaur-Mega (F) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Was watching old WCoP replays from last year and saw a cool concept in sand + Mana + Talon, so I decided to take my own personal spin on it. The concept behind sand + Mana is to use Ttar to trap Latis (Mana's #1 most prevalent check), then clean with Exca after Manaphy breaks down the opposition's defenses. Talon helps clean up the weakness to fat grasses while pressuring fat grounds for Exca. Venu is there for Keld, Azu, and to a much lesser extent Clef. Skarm was my final pick to check sand offense while providing pressure via spikes, helping wear down Mana checks and taking advantage of TTar's trapping of common hazard removers. All in all, I like this build a lot cuz it utilizes cool stuff like Lefties Toxic Excadrill and Impish Talon and is decently easy to use since everything melds together quite nicely. Shoutouts to AM for helping me test this team!

Pursuit M-Aero + Spex Keld Bulky Offense:

Zenyatta (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Zarya (Tangrowth) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Impish Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stun Spore
- Sleep Powder

Soldier 76 (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 56 Atk / 216 Def / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Winston (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

D. Va (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Tracer (Aerodactyl-Mega) (F) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Aqua Tail
- Pursuit

Fun team I built with starry blanket. Core here was 'suit Aero + Keldeo, with Aero being able to trap Lati/Starmie for more freely spammable Scalds/Secret Swords. Immediate issue with the cores were fat waters, electrics, and hazards. Defog + Tbolt Lati was super obvious as a glue here and does it's job reliably and offers unrivaled role compression. Next, I added Team Pokepals' favorite BO backbone of Heatran + Tangrowth since it addressed pretty much every notable weakness the team had at that point and is all-in-all extremely reliable. Finally, DD Lando serves as a back-up check to Zard-X since EQ Zard-X is gaining a lot of traction as of late. It also acts as a necessary wincon since nothing else pressures through setup on the team.

Again, I appreciate any and all critiques on these teams.

Feel free to steal 'em if they look like fun, too.

Last edited:

as my first submission, a team for people who does not like to use brain while laddering :] the whole strategy of the team involves not switching at all and just start dishing powerful attacks right from the start to dent opp and then clean with priority/fast mons. is important to note the team does not have resources for lots of threats and relies purely in brute force. got me to 1500-1600ish ladder without thinking, but i dont think it works very well in higher grounds.

the members: custap skarm because is a cool suicide lead plus sets stealth rocks and spikes; taunt lo gengar as spin blocker; lum bisharp to lure rotom and defog users. weavile just because its fucking strong - and kills latis and starmie. runs pickpocket because is my only switch-in to knock off lol
m-alakazam heavily appreciates chip damage to ohko stuff. runs lame protect because i dont have shit for rain/sand teams. so it traces swim/sand rush. also to avoid lop/cham fakeouts, which otherwise would be a problem. scarf infernape is here because scizor and bisharp assfucks this team. i run special because it would be dead too fast with all those rocky helmets and rough skins around

how to play: start with skarmory if you dont see diancie. set up as much hazards as you can and try to avoid theirs - if they got it up nevermind tho. then, just bring the pokémon that have the better matchup and attack every turn. lol momentum is very important, specially because this team have as much defense as a wet towel.
dont let they spin/defog;
if facing a defensive or slower team, put them against the wall.
pressure it a lot, makes doubles, play the opp player to win :]
momentum is crucial. you will be making a lot of doubles and will be playing recklessly, sacking pokemons and stuff

other options: cm/sub/encore zam; wisp/sub gengar; grass knot infernape; pursuit weavile;
Victini > Infernape
Staraptor > Infernape
Thundurus > Bisharp

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Vacuum Wave

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

as my first submission, a team for people who does not like to use brain while laddering :] the whole strategy of the team involves not switching at all and just start dishing powerful attacks right from the start to dent opp and then clean with priority/fast mons. is important to note the team does not have resources for lots of threats and relies purely in brute force. got me to 1500-1600ish ladder without thinking, but i dont think it works very well in higher grounds.

the members: custap skarm because is a cool suicide lead plus sets stealth rocks and spikes; taunt lo gengar as spin blocker; lum bisharp to lure rotom and defog users. weavile just because its fucking strong - and kills latis and starmie. runs pickpocket because is my only switch-in to knock off lol
m-alakazam heavily appreciates chip damage to ohko stuff. runs lame protect because i dont have shit for rain/sand teams. so it traces swim/sand rush. also to avoid lop/cham fakeouts, which otherwise would be a problem. scarf infernape is here because scizor and bisharp assfucks this team. i run special because it would be dead too fast with all those rocky helmets and rough skins around

how to play: start with skarmory if you dont see diancie. set up as much hazards as you can and try to avoid theirs - if they got it up nevermind tho. then, just bring the pokémon that have the better matchup and attack every turn. lol momentum is very important, specially because this team have as much defense as a wet towel.
dont let they spin/defog;
if facing a defensive or slower team, put them against the wall.
pressure it a lot, makes doubles, play the opp player to win :]
momentum is crucial. you will be making a lot of doubles and will be playing recklessly, sacking pokemons and stuff

other options: cm/sub/encore zam; wisp/sub gengar; grass knot infernape; pursuit weavile;
Victini > Infernape
Staraptor > Infernape
Thundurus > Bisharp

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Brave Bird

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Vacuum Wave
I strongly doubt this is gonna work in higher play. You have no water resists what so ever, your means to handle Keldeo is Alakazam and any scarf variant is going to put a huge number if not outright demolish the team from the get go. Your Infernape set invites Volcanion to kill something off everytime it comes in while inviting dangerous sweepers like Volcarona to just win. Also 6-0d by stall, you'll never be getting hazards up on M-Sableye and the best means you have against Stall is SD Lum Bish and that's gonna lose to Quagsire right away while it clicks Scald which will burn every member barring Infernape who is weak to it. Lopunny and M-Cham is also this massive headache for the team and its going to be a pretty rough matchup everytime you see one of these. I don't know where to fix this without replacing like half the team and by then it's really not your team. I would consider using Lati over Gengar and replacing Infernape with something like Rotom-W although this won't fix a lot of issues it has as running Skarmory as a suicide lead amongst other things kind of just destroys a lot of role compression you can have using other mons.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Garchomp (Garchomp-Mega) @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast/Stone Edge
- Outrage

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Safeguard
- Thunder Wave

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Zapdos @ Expert Belt
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 132 SpA / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

This is a weird team I've had a lot of fun and a bit of minor tournament success with. I'd been thinking about posting the various versions of this team for a while and with college looming in the not-so-distant future I decided it's finally time to share it.

(This is going to be long and in depth so I saved you the trouble of scrolling past it.)
The team is built around the core of Support Tar + Standard Sand Excadrill + SD Adamant MegaChomp. Support Tar keeps Sand up for as long as possible while also walling/killing/pursuiting things that can give Chomp trouble like Will-o-Wisp Talon and the Lati's, while also Fire Blasting problematic things like Skarm. Previous versions featured hippo which was nearly unkillable with klefki's support, but lacked the ability to threaten pokemon that I needed to get rid of. Excadrill is just your standard Sand sweeper, terrorising offense with it's ridiculous speed and immediate power while forming a double threat with chomp against balance, as a SD boosted Drill is dangerous even to bulkier teams.

MegaChomp is when things get slightly more interesting. The speed ev's are to outspeed +Speed base 70's, most notably Breloom, with the rest dumped into HP. The team was not built with the goal of of allowing Chomp to sweep. Chomp is the wallbreaker, the holepuncher for Excadrill, most of the time. Mega Garchomp can obliterate, or at least weaken to the point of uselessness, basically all of Excadrill's best counters. Earthquake is Earthquake, and at +2 Sand Force Boosted (here on out referred to as "max strength") busts open anything it can connect with. Outrage is a dangerous move to use, and most would prefer Dragon Claw to prevent getting trapped and killed by a fairy, but the sheer wallbreaking power it provides to support Excadrill is invaluable. At +2 it OHKO's Rotom-W and Gliscor (50% chance to OHKO max defense variants but those don't really exist), and does 80% minimum to defensive Lando-T (50% chance to OHKO it after rocks) and the same thing to Tangrowth (Rocks + sand is an 87.5% chance ohko). MegaChomp easily 2hko's bold unaware clef even w/o sand if rocks are up, And Quagsire is 2hko'd by Sand boosted EQ or Outrage. Phys def Skarm is 2hko's on the switch Fire Blast. So is Sp. Def. Skarm if rocks are up. Stone Edge is slashed as it allows MegaChomp to have a safer alternative to Outrage to hit Ground immunes trying to switch in like the Lati's and Talonflame, while OHKO'ing Rotom-W at max strength after rocks. Problem wit

Now I know what you're thinking. Sure, M-Chomp performs well against fat teams, but SD LO regular Chomp can do that almost as well, and is faster allowing it to have a better matchup against offense while not taking up a mega slot. Normally, I'd agree with you, but in this particular case M-Chomp has a few key advantages over Reg. Chomp. First of all, and for this team definitely most important, M-Chomp has a great deal more bulk than Regular LO Chomp, which gets worn down much more easily thanks to LO. The second is that even with LO, Jolly Regular chomp is still slightly weaker than Adamant MChomp even outside of sand, and inside of sand MegaChomp's max strength EQ is going to beat many pokemon that would take a hit from Reg. Chomp, while not relying on Outrage so much as it's primary wallbreaking tool.

Sorry for the essay (not really) but it's about to get worse, 'cuz I'm not done talking about MegaChomp. I'm not entirely sold on Klefki's ev's but they let me better handle things like Weavile and more safely set up Reflect against it's best switch-in's like Chomp or Lando. Reflect and Light Screen, combined with Chomp's stellar 108/115/95 bulk allows it to function as an early game Holepuncher against offensive teams, it's goal being to do enough damage to, or just outright KO, the pokemon that could potentially stop an Excadrill sweep. By offense's very nature, It's answers to Excadrill are very limited, and because MegaChomp often either lures in or forces those counters to come out before it wreaks half their team from behind screens. Because many things that counter Excadrill are the ones the opponent usually relies on to take on MegaChomp, and because a boosted MegaChomp from behind screens blows them back, Excadrill has much less trouble dealing with offensive teams. You may have noticed Safeguard on Klefki. That is there to allow MegaChomp to set up on things like Rotom-W along with Light Screen, M-Sab along with Reflect, most Scald users with Light Screen, and makes MegaChomp an absolute terror for stall to deal with as they can't status it and it's bulk allows it take any attack a wall can throw at it. Dual Screens can also be used to allow Excadrill to sweep more safely or Zapdos to switch in against things like CB Azu. Thunder Wave is there to allow klefki to threaten things like the Zards and Serperior, while Klefki itself gives me a solid switch-in for the lati's and weavile. (Essay should be almost done.)

Latias is there for a few reasons, the big three being that it gets rid of Spikes, provides Healing Wish (mostly for chomp), and gives me a keldeo switch-in. Healing Wish is huge, as it gives MegaChomp a second chance to blow holes in the enemy team after being weakened from early game breaking or it gives a re-do if I mess up (I'm not the best at this game so that happens a lot).

Zapdos is another weird and maybe unnecessary addition, but bulky attacker Zapdos can surprise many people if they think it's defog or defensive. Since Zap usually only carries one coverage move you can surprise enemy Lando or Chomp if you reveal Heat Wave or enemy ferrothorn and M-Sciz if you reveal HP Ice. The Ev's are are to outspeed max base 70's just like Chomp, while providing enough power combined with expert belt to 2hko Mega Slowbro should Zapdos switch into Calm mind (that mon scared me for quite some time with it's iron defense set). Again, I think this slot could be improved so any suggestions would be appreciated.

This may have been better off being posted in the rmt forum but I posted here because I've had my fun with it and my primary motivation posting it was to share it as any changes that I make would be very minor. Overall, this team been a blast to use and I wish I played with it more often but usually I had other interests taking up my time and I only play this game in occasional tournaments in the OU room now. If anyone does use this team to great success please pm me some of the replays, that would make my day. GLHF.

Also since this team is pretty old and tested and has already been reworked a bunch of times would I be better off posting this in the sample teams thread?

Last edited:

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Garchomp (Garchomp-Mega) @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast/Stone Edge
- Outrage

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Klefki @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Safeguard
- Thunder Wave

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Zapdos @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 132 SpA / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

This is a weird team I've had a lot of fun and a bit of minor tournament success with. I'd been thinking about posting the various versions of this team for a while and with college looming in the not-so-distant future I decided it's finally time to share it.

(This is going to be long and in depth so I saved you the trouble of scrolling past it.)
The team is built around the core of Support Tar + Standard Sand Excadrill + SD Adamant MegaChomp. Support Tar keeps Sand up for as long as possible while also walling/killing/pursuiting things that can give Chomp trouble like Will-o-Wisp Talon and the Lati's, while also Fire Blasting problematic things like Skarm. Previous versions featured hippo which was nearly unkillable with klefki's support, but lacked the ability to threaten pokemon that I needed to get rid of. Excadrill is just your standard Sand sweeper, terrorising offense with it's ridiculous speed and immediate power while forming a double threat with chomp against balance, as a SD boosted Drill is dangerous even to bulkier teams.

MegaChomp is when things get slightly more interesting. The speed ev's are to outspeed +Speed base 70's, most notably Breloom, with the rest dumped into HP. The team was not built with the goal of of allowing Chomp to sweep. Chomp is the wallbreaker, the holepuncher for Excadrill, most of the time. Mega Garchomp can obliterate, or at least weaken to the point of uselessness, basically all of Excadrill's best counters. Earthquake is Earthquake, and at +2 Sand Force Boosted (here on out referred to as "max strength") busts open anything it can connect with. Outrage is a dangerous move to use, and most would prefer Dragon Claw to prevent getting trapped and killed by a fairy, but the sheer wallbreaking power it provides to support Excadrill is invaluable. At +2 it OHKO's Rotom-W and Gliscor (50% chance to OHKO max defense variants but those don't really exist), and does 80% minimum to defensive Lando-T (50% chance to OHKO it after rocks) and the same thing to Tangrowth (Rocks + sand is an 87.5% chance ohko). MegaChomp easily 2hko's bold unaware clef even w/o sand if rocks are up, And Quagsire is 2hko'd by Sand boosted EQ or Outrage. Phys def Skarm is 2hko's on the switch Fire Blast. So is Sp. Def. Skarm if rocks are up. Stone Edge is slashed as it allows MegaChomp to have a safer alternative to Outrage to hit Ground immunes trying to switch in like the Lati's and Talonflame, while OHKO'ing Rotom-W at max strength after rocks. Problem wit

Now I know what you're thinking. Sure, M-Chomp performs well against fat teams, but SD LO regular Chomp can do that almost as well, and is faster allowing it to have a better matchup against offense while not taking up a mega slot. Normally, I'd agree with you, but in this particular case M-Chomp has a few key advantages over Reg. Chomp. First of all, and for this team definitely most important, M-Chomp has a great deal more bulk than Regular LO Chomp, which gets worn down much more easily thanks to LO. The second is that even with LO, Jolly Regular chomp is still slightly weaker than Adamant MChomp even outside of sand, and inside of sand MegaChomp's max strength EQ is going to beat many pokemon that would take a hit from Reg. Chomp, while not relying on Outrage so much as it's primary wallbreaking tool.

Sorry for the essay (not really) but it's about to get worse, 'cuz I'm not done talking about MegaChomp. I'm not entirely sold on Klefki's ev's but they let me better handle things like Weavile and more safely set up Reflect against it's best switch-in's like Chomp or Lando. Reflect and Light Screen, combined with Chomp's stellar 108/115/95 bulk allows it to function as an early game Holepuncher against offensive teams, it's goal being to do enough damage to, or just outright KO, the pokemon that could potentially stop an Excadrill sweep. By offense's very nature, It's answers to Excadrill are very limited, and because MegaChomp often either lures in or forces those counters to come out before it wreaks half their team from behind screens. Because many things that counter Excadrill are the ones the opponent usually relies on to take on MegaChomp, and because a boosted MegaChomp from behind screens blows them back, Excadrill has much less trouble dealing with offensive teams. You may have noticed Safeguard on Klefki. That is there to allow MegaChomp to set up on things like Rotom-W along with Light Screen, M-Sab along with Reflect, most Scald users with Light Screen, and makes MegaChomp an absolute terror for stall to deal with as they can't status it and it's bulk allows it take any attack a wall can throw at it. Dual Screens can also be used to allow Excadrill to sweep more safely or Zapdos to switch in against things like CB Azu. Thunder Wave is there to allow klefki to threaten things like the Zards and Serperior, while Klefki itself gives me a solid switch-in for the lati's and weavile. (Essay should be almost done.)

Latias is there for a few reasons, the big three being that it gets rid of Spikes, provides Healing Wish (mostly for chomp), and gives me a keldeo switch-in. Healing Wish is huge, as it gives MegaChomp a second chance to blow holes in the enemy team after being weakened from early game breaking or it gives a re-do if I mess up (I'm not the best at this game so that happens a lot).

Zapdos is another weird and maybe unnecessary addition, but bulky attacker Zapdos can surprise many people if they think it's defog or defensive. Since Zap usually only carries one coverage move you can surprise enemy Lando or Chomp if you reveal Heat Wave or enemy ferrothorn and M-Sciz if you reveal HP Ice. The Ev's are are to outspeed max base 70's just like Chomp, while providing enough power combined with expert belt to 2hko Mega Slowbro should Zapdos switch into Calm mind (that mon scared me for quite some time with it's iron defense set). Again, I think this slot could be improved so any suggestions would be appreciated.

This may have been better off being posted in the rmt forum but I posted here because I've had my fun with it and my primary motivation posting it was to share it as any changes that I make would be very minor. Overall, this team been a blast to use and I wish I played with it more often but usually I had other interests taking up my time and I only play this game in occasional tournaments in the OU room now. If anyone does use this team to great success please pm me some of the replays, that would make my day. GLHF.

Also since this team is pretty old and tested and has already been reworked a bunch of times would I be better off posting this in the sample teams thread?
I think Zapdos can use Static since it isn't running Defog. Static is probably better for an offensive team, and as a defensive pivot.

Gardevoir-Mega (Gardevoir-Mega) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Heatran (Heatran) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Keldeo-Resolute (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Latios (Latios) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4SpD / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Surf/Defog

Landorus-Therian (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

This team is really standard but Iv'e found it to work really well for me,with this team you pretty much just want to use the volt turn core between lando and rotom-w to let mega gardevoir wreck havoc, to better help gardevoir I'm running surf plus hp fire latios to lure in steel types and heatran,heatran and rotom provides nice defensive utility dealing with mons that threaten gardevoir such as heatran ferrothorn scizor jirachi talonflame etc,Keldeo gives the team with another hard hitter and another way to deal with the likes of bisharp and weavile,Lastly lando is there to revenge kill and grab momentum.

Sorry if this description wasn't very good I'm not good at them.

Enjoy and feel free to critique c:

Replay vs shed stall http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-409648382

Last edited:

Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost
- Surf

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

This team is really standard but Iv'e found it to work really well for me,with this team you pretty much just want to use the volt turn core between lando and rotom-w to let mega gardevoir wreck havoc, to better help gardevoir I'm running surf plus hp fire latios to lure in steel types and heatran,heatran and rotom provides nice defensive utility dealing with mons that threaten gardevoir such as heatran ferrothorn scizor jirachi talonflame etc,Keldeo gives the team with another hard hitter and another way to deal with the likes of bisharp and weavile,Lastly lando is there to revenge kill and grab momentum.

I don´t really see many threaths to this team, but I noticed that it lacks hazard control. Since you already have Heatran and Landorus-Therian to deal with those Steel-Types, you should replace HP Fire on Latios for Defog, as Heatran gives you Fire-Type coverage, and Mega Gardevoir can nuke Steel-Types by herself with Focus Blast. The team is not particularly weak to hazards, however it can come in handy when needed, especially versus hazard stacking teams. Other option could be replacing Surf with Thunderbolt, since Rotom-Wash and Landorus-Therian can handle Heatran, this can help you weaken bulky Water-Types more reliably, as it will hit them harder than Volt Switch from Rotom-Wash, weakening them for a potential Scarf Landorus sweep, and for Keldeo as well. It also allows you to hit SpdDef Skarmory for Mega Gardevoir.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost
- Surf

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

haha you wanna know why this team doesn't have much weaknesses? that's cause you used the most basic and effective cores in your team that work naturally well in the current metagame since they cover each other and of course help break opposing teams. keld lati lando tran and rotom-w is like one of those "lazy man teams" because all you need to do is use any variation of the 5 mons + 1 mega and you'll have a decently good team that will work the meta.

your team is cool since it runs fire water lati with no psyshock. which is where you realise that your venu check is garde which can often be an issue. you have a heatran and a keld so i dont see much purpose in hp fire latios which i suggest that you use psyshock over hp fire to 1. not lose to gengar since gengar rocks your world and you can force the 5050 at the bare minimum and 2. not force yourself to take unnecessary damage when it comes to dealing with fatvenu squads. this variant of teams is ironically rly weak to daunt / azu so you must run 88 spe minimum on your rotom-w so you don't lose to them or you can run tbolt on your latios over surf since you have 3 mons to deal with tran already. i can't rly give much to help this team unless you tell me where you feel that this team is lacking because honestly, this team is so cookie cutter that as long as you dont tilt your way through games you should have an easy time winning against enemies C:

Excadrill @ Leftovers / Chople Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 216 HP / 252 SpD / 40 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tornadus-T (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Rotom-W (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
figured i'd post here since the team was doing well, i wanted to make a fat team today and it ended up being one of the few builds that i ended up taking a liking to for the past year or so. some of the things i really enjoy with this team would be how easy it is to weaken stuff for end-game, utilising reflect type to do things it otherwise wouldn't, being able to set rocks against m-sab and actually having a clef answer haha. anyways the main gist of the building process was to cripple stuff until they're worn down enough for either serpy or clef clef to win; sets wise, they've been cemented as they're what i've found to be most beneficial to the team's goal. anyways i've been testing this on the ladder and it plays comfortably against the majority of relevant match-ups, though the main threats you should be watching out for would be zard-x, bish, and m-zor. if you run into the former you're fucked unless you end up keep rocks up or clef at full, the latter i usually surprise /w reflect type m-lati, burn them via wash-tom or at least get damage on them beforehand so they're less of an issue later on in the match q_q.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)