Resource OU Bazaar

So two days ago (now three and a half after writing up, lol), I was bored as fuck with ladder, and I thought I'd give myself a challenge in taking cores that caught my eye from here and building around them. The results of which I'll be posting here. In the importable hide tags you'll find a link to the original posts for each of the cores, should you want to give this a go to.

rock waifu (Diancie) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell / HP Fire / HP Ice
- Moonblast
- Protect

glow up (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Scald
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

just dancin (Volcarona) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 208 Def / 60 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

is this it (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Surf / Roost
- Psychic / Roost

heh (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 188 HP / 20 Atk / 252 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

ok (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

original core post found here
Looking at the original core of Diancie+Manaphy, I'd already decided that Talonflame was not going to be much of an issue, so I decided to add bulky Volcarona as a third member, partly because I really like the 'Mon, partly because of the great offensive presence that it+Manaphy+Diancie have together; they're like chalk and cheese and a little more cheese. It also added a great Serperior answer, which the core (along with myself), loathes entirely. From there on out, I added Latios as a solid Keldeo, Volcanion, Manaphy (which the core itself is kinda weak to), Rotom-W and Zard Y check; Surf is my move of choice the majority of the time on Latios, as it draws in Heatran and weakens it for both Diancie and Volcarona, Roost can be used as a means of adding longevity, which I like on this team, as it's more of a balance/bulky offense build. Yache Lando-T was added next as a necessary rocker for the team and a physical sponge, beating things which the previous 4 members crumble to, such as Zard X (no, M-Diancie is not a reliable answer to that) and Sand; it also acts as a momentum grabber to bring Volcarona and Manaphy in on stuff like SpD Skarmory, which stops Diancie in its tracks. Excellent blanket check for a hell of a lot of the meta, with very little reason, if any at all, to not use on a team such as this; the 20 Attack EVs are to ensure the kill on Thundurus-Broken after one round of Life Orb damage, the Speed is to hit 230, outpacing Crawdaunt and getting off a hell of a lot with U-turn, as it's quite the threat to this team. At this point, the team had a crippling weakness to Lati@s and Fairies in general, so SpD Jirachi was added, which is, in my opinion the best Fairy counter in the meta right now; Thunder Wave is used for the juicy ParaFlinch, and to increase the odds greatly of beating Thunder Wave Clefable.
Not many threats come to mind or have been encountered, really, other than maybe Life Orb Tornadus-Busted, as both Jirachi and Mega Diancie are prone to being worn down by it. Faster Mons could also be quite and issue, but the team checks them more defensively with the likes of Jirachi and Lando.
1 this is more of a joke replay, only added it to show that Jirachi is a god tbh.
2 more of a serious game here with an actual competent opponent, very good game to play, was incredibly fun. This game was the first one I played after having a real hard time against stall and deciding to change Manaphy set from TG+3 attacks to RestDance, which came through clutch here, breaking through Chansey, giving me an actual chance of winning. Diancie, Manaphy and bulky Volc are not only great offensively, but also defensively, which is shown in this game perfectly.
wow (Manectric) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

wows (Hydreigon) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

wowsers (Tyranitar) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

landowows (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

wowlonflame (Talonflame) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance

wowias (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Mega Manectric+Life Orb Hydreigon was the original core, but I changed Hydreigon to Specs because such power on Hydreigon is hard to resist these days, 2HKOing max HP Heatran is just too juicy to give up on. I added Banded Tyranitar, and this, along with forming an extremely potent Darkspam core with Hydreigon, destroying the majority of defensive teams out there, it acts as a trapper for Lati@s, which love to come in on Manectric and are some of the best offensive ways to deal with Hydreigon, it also comes in on Chansey after Manectric Volt-Switches out of it, which gives it free reign to fire off Banded attacks against fat teams, which is where Banded Tyranitar is in its element, Pursuiting/weakening Chansey allows Hydreigon to pull through most of the time against fat afterwards. After this, once again, Yache Lando-T was added, with the same spread for the exact same reasons as before, generating momentum to bring in either one of the Dark breakers or Manectric. Considering I had means to weaken teams beyond salvation with the afformentioned Pokemon, next up I wanted to add a reliable cleaner which can also support Manectric, so I went with the niche set of Natural Gift Salac, this allows Talonflame to break past both Tyranitar and Heatran, two of the biggest roadblocks for Mega Manectric. Talonflame is supported greatly by Specs Hydregon, as nobody really expects it to hit as hard as it does against both Lando-T and Rotom-W, weakening them drastically. Having Talonflame, a means of removal was needed, as well as a Keldeo, Volcanion, and Rotom answer, so I went with Colbur Berry Latias. Colbur is used as to evade pursuit considering how vital it is for removal to be available for as long as possible throughout the game, healing wish is also great for Talonflame and Manectric.
Fairies are a problem for this team, but the can be played around if you keep up offensive pressure. When facing Mega Diancie, get off Manectrics Mega as soon as possible, as it will find itself being forced to come into Latias and Hydreigon a lot, whittling it down to Thunderbolt range. Clefable is the other prominent threat with which this team struggles somewhat, though Volt-Switch+Banded Stone Edge kills it, and Talonflame is a good check
1 Specs Hydreigon broke down the team to the point that either it won, or Talonflame did. It shows the real strength of Specs Hydra and why you should all be using it. Tyranitar did its job in trapping Latios so the opponent had no real answers to Hydreigon that didn't necessitate sacking a 'Mon each time it came in.
2 Once again, after Latios was trapped, Hydreigon was free to break for Talonflame to sweep thanks to the opponents lack of solid Dark resists. Dropping Lando-T was huge for Talonflame.
justice (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Heal Bell / Baton Pass / Ice Punch / Healing Wish

doesn't (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Energy Ball
- Scald
- Ice Beam

flow (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Heat Wave

from (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

police (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 216 HP / 244 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice / Toxic
- Earthquake
- U-turn

guns (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

With the core of Lopunny of Manaphy, I wanted to go with a team that would appreciate their offensive presence and not give up on maintaining pressure, so this is about as offensive as my teams usually get. Life Orb Tornadus-T was added for it's insane coverage and breaking abilities, in conjunction with Manaphy and Lopunny it makes bulky offence builds that follow the standard Lando+Lati+Heatran+Keldeo+Filler or bulky offence such as Blunder's Mega Medicham team a foolproof matchup. Next up are the obligatory Colbur Latias and Yache Landorus, both of which doing the exact same things as in the previous teams. Finally I wanted to go with Scarf Tyranitar as I felt the power from Band wasn't really necessary with Lopunny spamming HJK anyway, and the Speed is greatly appreciated, it a crucial switchin to Lati@s, and traps them to support Manaphy. Iron Head is used in an attempt to mitigate the horrible matchup against mega Diancie this team has.
Once again, Fairies are a thorn in the side of this team, but Manaphy can break through Clefable and Mega Gardevoir is checked by Lopunny with Fake Out+Return. Other than that, the team is pretty solid. Potential fix could be running bulky RestDance CM Manaphy if you want, certainly a viable change.
Could only be bothered getting one replay with this team as ladder was annoying me so so much whilst playing with this (losing to random jank is and hax is not fun), be that as it may, the replay is ok. Here it is, showing Manaphy breaking through Clefable after I realised that it was completely necessary to Healing Wish Manaphy back up if I had any real chance of winning. This is what, in the end, allowed Lopunny to clean up.
what the (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 8 HP / 16 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast / Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp / Taunt / Calm Mind

news calls (Diggersby) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

economics, i (Talonflame) @ Sky Plate / Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost / Tailwind
- Flare Blitz / Will-O-Wisp

still call (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost

it violence (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

and lando (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 208 HP / 20 Atk / 232 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Considering the pressure that Mega Gardevoir and Diggersby place upon common defensive backbones, I wanted to add a 'Mon that would appreciate this and the dismantling it brings. Offensive SD Talonflame came to mind, as Diggersby is incredibly effective when it comes to wearing down defensive Lando-T and, you'd never guess, Heatran. Talonflame also gives a necessary counter to Serperior, which steamrolls the whole team otherwise. From here on, the team just built itself, with fast Rotom-W stopping the team from being 6-0d by bisharp, and acting as a Flying counter (most importantly Tornadus-T), Lando-T beating all things it beats, most notably on this team, Sand and Scarf drill, whilst setting rocks. Latios brings all of the defensive utility it usually does, which was desperately needed on this team, it also brings necessary hazard removal to support Talonflame. Thunderbolt is used to lure in Skarmory for both Diggersby and Gardevoir. All-in-all, the last 3 members are just extremely reliable blanket checks.
Guess what this team has a less-than-ideal matchup against? Yeah, you got it, Mega Diancie, basically don't let Rotom or Lando get too weakened or you lose. Suicune is another issue I encountered, though this can be remedied with Calm Mind on Gardevoir. Lati@s are an issue, basically getting a kill each time they come in once Gardevoir is weak, but after that they should be in range of Brave Bird anyway.
1 The Hydro Pump miss made me almost throw my laptop out of the window considering Talonflame had such and incredible matchup after Lando dropped. CB Diggersby and Yache Lando really came through in this game.
2 ok so this is more of a joke replay, but it was the funniest game I've played against Rain in a hell of a long time.
3 Very good game, shows perfectly Banded Diggersby's ability to wear down Talonflame's counters such as Lando-T, which inevitably lead to a Talonflame sweep.
guydevoir (Gardevoir) (M) @ Gardevoirite
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunderbolt / Taunt / Calm Mind

bishlarp (Bisharp) (F) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

keeldeo (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

no (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP/ 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

once again (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

hot meat (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Mega Gardevoir paired with Bisharp puts serious holes in fat teams, and pair really nicely considering a double from Gardevoir to Bisharp on Skarmory or Jirachi really really works well, giving free Knock Offs, and allowing Gardevoir to muscle past itemless SpD burnt Skarmory. I wanted a 'Mon that could take advantage of the Pokemon that Gardevoir and Bisharp both beat/severely weaken on bulky builds such as fat Grasses like Amoonguss and Tangrowth, and bulky Waters, most notably both Slow evolutions and Rotom-W (+2 Adamant Glasses Knock Off always kills after rocks lol). Keldeo also supports Gardevoir and Bisharp by taking on issues such as fast Heatran, Mega Scizor, Ferro, and Weavile, all of which Gardevoir and Bisharp have a hard time with. The next two members, once again, are pretty self explanatory, Latias and Lando-T, once again, blanket checks for some of the most prominent threats in the meta. One thing to note is that Pursuit-weak 'Mon paired with something to take advantage of Pursuit-locked Tyranitar is really, really potent, see: Sub CM Keldeo. After all of this, the team was looking incredibly Fairy-weak, Serperior-weak, Lati@s weak, it lacked Fire STAB, which I really hate, and it was looking really weak to Mega Pinsir, and to remedy this I added a set that I think is usually pretty dong, but fits very well here: Scarf Heatran. This remedies the aforementioned problems.
Really this team is solid overall, but there are a few notable threats, the first of which being Mega Lopunny; not letting Latias or Keldeo get weakened or revealing ScarfTran too early is crucial when facing this. Another threat would be a well-played max Attack Mega Diancie, as Tran is clean 2HKOed by Diamond Storm, and they can Protect to scout for the Scarf, though most of the time it isn't a set that pops up in people's minds too often.
1 Against a pretty cool Dugtrio+Serp+Mega Pidgeot team. I knew not letting Heatran get trapped this game would be crucial, so forcing as many Spins from Starmie to get free turns was pivotal. Really, it was Tran being Scarf and my opponent knowing this that made this winnable in the end, as the constant Spinning from Starmie and Starmie having to be brought in so many times gave Keldeo the opportunity it needed to wrap things up. Note that Defensive Starmie without Psychic coverage is NOT a Keldeo answer lol.
2 Keldeo pulled through on this team once it'd been battered down by Gardevoir.
we (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

could (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

set (Manectric) @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

ourselves (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

on (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

fire (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Talk

Immediately, looking at a core of Specs Volcanion+SD Breloom, pursuit trapping came to mind, so the first member I added was the obligatory Tyranitar. I went with Scarf over Band because the power from Band wasn't really needed and the Scarf has the better chance against the ubiquitous Surf Latios, especially if rocks are up. After this, I added Mega Manectric as it also appreciates breakers+Pursuit greatly (it's honestly the only way to make Mega Manectric effective right now), it's also fast as hell, and a solid bird and Mega Scizor check. Next up is, once again, Lando-T, having a solid sand answer is so important for Mega Manectric and Volcanion, and it forms a nice Volt-Turn core with Mega Manectric+breakers. After this, Latios was added as the real Keldeo check (Volcanion isn't one of those please I see so many bad teams on ladder relying on 50/50s to straight up not lose to Keldeo), it also does all the other things you'd expect from Latios, removing hazards, etc.
Ha ha... guess what it's weak to again, Mega Diancie. Mega evolve Manectric asap to get off a Thunderbolt on this threat and put it into range of Breloom's Mach Punch, or hit it with an Edge from Tyranitar. Band Tyranitar is funnily enough a threat too, but it can be played around.
1 only really added this one to show the stunt or die flex on turn 18 tbh. Moving on...
2 this replays is a great example of the team doing what it's designed to: weakening/eliminating checks and counters to Breloom to facilitate its eventual sweep.
NO (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

PLEASE (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Surf / Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Roost

STOP (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 196 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

HELP ME (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hurricane

OH GOD IT'S... (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

FABIO (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ok so basically, Lucario, as with most cleaners, absolutely loves Spikes support, and the core of Lucario+Latios is incredibly Fairy-weak, considering these two fator, I added SpD Skarmory. The given spread on Skarmory allows it to be Knocked Off by CB Weavile and still survive two Icicle Crashes later on, whilst still taking on Fairies other than Thunderbolt Mega Gardevoir and CM Thrower/Thunderbolt Clefable. Next I added Life Orb Tornadus-T, to aid Lucario in breaking down fatter teams, because it can't do it on its own unless you're playing against a rock, along with this, it adds something to double out into on Magnezone and Tyranitar, which is the initial reason I picked it. Tornadus-T also adds a vital Serperior check, and nice Speed. Sigh Lando-T is next. You know the drill (currently resisting the urge to make a really bad Sand-related pun), but seriously, Lando-T does its job incredibly well, acts as a great bulky pivot, stops Zard X from 6-0ing, forms a nice Volt-Turn core with the final member. Fabio was a great addition to the team, acting as a backup answer to Keldeo, countering Tornadus-T, checking Volcanion more reliably that Latios, acting as a status absorber, and a secondary bird counter, as Skarmory falls to Talonflame and is prone to being far too pressured by Mega Pinsir.
This team is actually really solid, thanks to the addition of Fabio, but Band Tyranitar is a serious menace. Ferrothorn is troublesome should you lose Lucario or your opponent not be a rock and leave it in against Tornadus. Weavile is an issue, too, hence the Skarmory spread and Yache Lando-T
1 playing against Zamrock using birdspam.
2 incredibly intense game against Hachimaki which I managed to choke away by not doubling on the Heatran sack to get off a rest.

These teams aren't perfect, but honestly, I'm not really looking for suggestions or fixes. They all cover most of the major threats in the meta effectively, and they're all really fun to play with. I'd seriously recommend doing what I did and picking out cores and forcing yourself to build because I certainly feel like I'm a better builder now, and it was actually really fun.

I might do this again in the future, with less Lati@s and Lando-T, and maybe even some fatter teams, but god it's been a grind to do this all. All in all, from building, to testing, to writing this up, I've put nearly 20 hours into it. If I do end up doing another one, it might not be for a while, for that exact reason. It's been worth it, though.

If anyone ever wants to CT me, here's a tip: use Diancie.

Enjoy and shouts to the Good Cores thread and its contributors. Also shouts to the OU room.
These teams are all really solid, Digging the Manec+Dark spam one. Though wouldnt dual punches metagross just be better?

So two days ago (now three and a half after writing up, lol), I was bored as fuck with ladder, and I thought I'd give myself a challenge in taking cores that caught my eye from here and building around them. The results of which I'll be posting here. In the importable hide tags you'll find a link to the original posts for each of the cores, should you want to give this a go to.

rock waifu (Diancie) @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell / HP Fire / HP Ice
- Moonblast
- Protect

glow up (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

just dancin (Volcarona) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 208 Def / 60 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

is this it (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Surf / Roost
- Psychic / Roost

heh (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

ok (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Looking at the original core of Diancie+Manaphy, I'd already decided that Talonflame was not going to be much of an issue, so I decided to add bulky Volcarona as a third member, partly because I really like the 'Mon, partly because of the great offensive presence that it+Manaphy+Diancie have together; they're like chalk and cheese and a little more cheese. It also added a great Serperior answer, which the core (along with myself), loathes entirely. From there on out, I added Latios as a solid Keldeo, Volcanion, Manaphy (which the core itself is kinda weak to), Rotom-W and Zard Y check; Surf is my move of choice the majority of the time on Latios, as it draws in Heatran and weakens it for both Diancie and Volcarona, Roost can be used as a means of adding longevity, which I like on this team, as it's more of a balance/bulky offense build. Yache Lando-T was added next as a necessary rocker for the team and a physical sponge, beating things which the previous 4 members crumble to, such as Zard X (no, M-Diancie is not a reliable answer to that) and Sand; it also acts as a momentum grabber to bring Volcarona and Manaphy in on stuff like SpD Skarmory, which stops Diancie in its tracks. Excellent blanket check for a hell of a lot of the meta, with very little reason, if any at all, to not use on a team such as this; the 20 Attack EVs are to ensure the kill on Thundurus-Broken after one round of Life Orb damage, the Speed is to hit 230, outpacing Crawdaunt and getting off a hell of a lot with U-turn, as it's quite the threat to this team. At this point, the team had a crippling weakness to Lati@s and Fairies in general, so SpD Jirachi was added, which is, in my opinion the best Fairy counter in the meta right now; Thunder Wave is used for the juicy ParaFlinch, and to increase the odds greatly of beating Thunder Wave Clefable.
Not many threats come to mind or have been encountered, really, other than maybe Life Orb Tornadus-Busted, as both Jirachi and Mega Diancie are prone to being worn down by it. Faster Mons could also be quite and issue, but the team checks them more defensively with the likes of Jirachi and Lando.
1 this is more of a joke replay, only added it to show that Jirachi is a god tbh.
2 more of a serious game here with an actual competent opponent, very good game to play, was incredibly fun. This game was the first one I played after having a real hard time against stall and deciding to change Manaphy set from TG+3 attacks to RestDance, which came through clutch here, breaking through Chansey, giving me an actual chance of winning. Diancie, Manaphy and bulky Volc are not only great offensively, but also defensively, which is shown in this game perfectly.
wow (Manectric) @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

wows (Hydreigon) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

wowsers (Tyranitar) @ Choice Band
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

landowows (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

wowlonflame (Talonflame) @ Salac Berry
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance

wowias (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Mega Manectric+Life Orb Hydreigon was the original core, but I changed Hydreigon to Specs because such power on Hydreigon is hard to resist these days, 2HKOing max HP Heatran is just too juicy to give up on. I added Banded Tyranitar, and this, along with forming an extremely potent Darkspam core with Hydreigon, destroying the majority of defensive teams out there, it acts as a trapper for Lati@s, which love to come in on Manectric and are some of the best offensive ways to deal with Hydreigon, it also comes in on Chansey after Manectric Volt-Switches out of it, which gives it free reign to fire off Banded attacks against fat teams, which is where Banded Tyranitar is in its element, Pursuiting/weakening Chansey allows Hydreigon to pull through most of the time against fat afterwards. After this, once again, Yache Lando-T was added, with the same spread for the exact same reasons as before, generating momentum to bring in either one of the Dark breakers or Manectric. Considering I had means to weaken teams beyond salvation with the afformentioned Pokemon, next up I wanted to add a reliable cleaner which can also support Manectric, so I went with the niche set of Natural Gift Salac, this allows Talonflame to break past both Tyranitar and Heatran, two of the biggest roadblocks for Mega Manectric. Talonflame is supported greatly by Specs Hydregon, as nobody really expects it to hit as hard as it does against both Lando-T and Rotom-W, weakening them drastically. Having Talonflame, a means of removal was needed, as well as a Keldeo, Volcanion, and Rotom answer, so I went with Colbur Berry Latias. Colbur is used as to evade pursuit considering how vital it is for removal to be available for as long as possible throughout the game, healing wish is also great for Talonflame and Manectric.
Fairies are a problem for this team, but the can be played around if you keep up offensive pressure. When facing Mega Diancie, get off Manectrics Mega as soon as possible, as it will find itself being forced to come into Latias and Hydreigon a lot, whittling it down to Thunderbolt range. Clefable is the other prominent threat with which this team struggles somewhat, though Volt-Switch+Banded Stone Edge kills it, and Talonflame is a good check
1 Specs Hydreigon broke down the team to the point that either it won, or Talonflame did. It shows the real strength of Specs Hydra and why you should all be using it. Tyranitar did its job in trapping Latios so the opponent had no real answers to Hydreigon that didn't necessitate sacking a 'Mon each time it came in.
2 Once again, after Latios was trapped, Hydreigon was free to break for Talonflame to sweep thanks to the opponents lack of solid Dark resists. Dropping Lando-T was huge for Talonflame.
justice (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Heal Bell / Baton Pass / Ice Punch / Healing Wish

doesn't (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Energy Ball
- Scald
- Ice Beam

flow (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Heat Wave

from (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

police (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 216 HP / 244 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice / Toxic
- Earthquake
- U-turn

guns (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

With the core of Lopunny of Manaphy, I wanted to go with a team that would appreciate their offensive presence and not give up on maintaining pressure, so this is about as offensive as my teams usually get. Life Orb Tornadus-T was added for it's insane coverage and breaking abilities, in conjunction with Manaphy and Lopunny it makes bulky offence builds that follow the standard Lando+Lati+Heatran+Keldeo+Filler or bulky offence such as Blunder's Mega Medicham team a foolproof matchup. Next up are the obligatory Colbur Latias and Yache Landorus, both of which doing the exact same things as in the previous teams. Finally I wanted to go with Scarf Tyranitar as I felt the power from Band wasn't really necessary with Lopunny spamming HJK anyway, and the Speed is greatly appreciated, it a crucial switchin to Lati@s, and traps them to support Manaphy. Iron Head is used in an attempt to mitigate the horrible matchup against mega Diancie this team has.
Once again, Fairies are a thorn in the side of this team, but Manaphy can break through Clefable and Mega Gardevoir is checked by Lopunny with Fake Out+Return. Other than that, the team is pretty solid. Potential fix could be running bulky RestDance CM Manaphy if you want, certainly a viable change.
Could only be bothered getting one replay with this team as ladder was annoying me so so much whilst playing with this (losing to random jank is and hax is not fun), be that as it may, the replay is ok. Here it is, showing Manaphy breaking through Clefable after I realised that it was completely necessary to Healing Wish Manaphy back up if I had any real chance of winning. This is what, in the end, allowed Lopunny to clean up.
what the (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp / Taunt / Calm Mind

news calls (Diggersby) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

economics, i (Talonflame) @ Sky Plate / Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost / Tailwind
- Flare Blitz / Will-O-Wisp

still call (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost

it violence (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

and lando (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 208 HP / 20 Atk / 232 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Considering the pressure that Mega Gardevoir and Diggersby place upon common defensive backbones, I wanted to add a 'Mon that would appreciate this and the dismantling it brings. Offensive SD Talonflame came to mind, as Diggersby is incredibly effective when it comes to wearing down defensive Lando-T and, you'd never guess, Heatran. Talonflame also gives a necessary counter to Serperior, which steamrolls the whole team otherwise. From here on, the team just built itself, with fast Rotom-W stopping the team from being 6-0d by bisharp, and acting as a Flying counter (most importantly Tornadus-T), Lando-T beating all things it beats, most notably on this team, Sand and Scarf drill, whilst setting rocks. Latios brings all of the defensive utility it usually does, which was desperately needed on this team, it also brings necessary hazard removal to support Talonflame. Thunderbolt is used to lure in Skarmory for both Diggersby and Gardevoir. All-in-all, the last 3 members are just extremely reliable blanket checks.
Guess what this team has a less-than-ideal matchup against? Yeah, you got it, Mega Diancie, basically don't let Rotom or Lando get too weakened or you lose. Suicune is another issue I encountered, though this can be remedied with Calm Mind on Gardevoir. Lati@s are an issue, basically getting a kill each time they come in once Gardevoir is weak, but after that they should be in range of Brave Bird anyway.
1 The Hydro Pump miss made me almost throw my laptop out of the window considering Talonflame had such and incredible matchup after Lando dropped. CB Diggersby and Yache Lando really came through in this game.
2 ok so this is more of a joke replay, but it was the funniest game I've played against Rain in a hell of a long time.
3 Very good game, shows perfectly Banded Diggersby's ability to wear down Talonflame's counters such as Lando-T, which inevitably lead to a Talonflame sweep.
guydevoir (Gardevoir) (M) @ Gardevoirite
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunderbolt / Taunt / Calm Mind

bishlarp (Bisharp) (F) @ Black Glasses
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

keeldeo (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

no (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 188 HP/ 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Healing Wish

once again (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

hot meat (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Mega Gardevoir paired with Bisharp puts serious holes in fat teams, and pair really nicely considering a double from Gardevoir to Bisharp on Skarmory or Jirachi really really works well, giving free Knock Offs, and allowing Gardevoir to muscle past itemless SpD burnt Skarmory. I wanted a 'Mon that could take advantage of the Pokemon that Gardevoir and Bisharp both beat/severely weaken on bulky builds such as fat Grasses like Amoonguss and Tangrowth, and bulky Waters, most notably both Slow evolutions and Rotom-W (+2 Adamant Glasses Knock Off always kills after rocks lol). Keldeo also supports Gardevoir and Bisharp by taking on issues such as fast Heatran, Mega Scizor, Ferro, and Weavile, all of which Gardevoir and Bisharp have a hard time with. The next two members, once again, are pretty self explanatory, Latias and Lando-T, once again, blanket checks for some of the most prominent threats in the meta. One thing to note is that Pursuit-weak 'Mon paired with something to take advantage of Pursuit-locked Tyranitar is really, really potent, see: Sub CM Keldeo. After all of this, the team was looking incredibly Fairy-weak, Serperior-weak, Lati@s weak, it lacked Fire STAB, which I really hate, and it was looking really weak to Mega Pinsir, and to remedy this I added a set that I think is usually pretty dong, but fits very well here: Scarf Heatran. This remedies the aforementioned problems.
Really this team is solid overall, but there are a few notable threats, the first of which being Mega Lopunny; not letting Latias or Keldeo get weakened or revealing ScarfTran too early is crucial when facing this. Another threat would be a well-played max Attack Mega Diancie, as Tran is clean 2HKOed by Diamond Storm, and they can Protect to scout for the Scarf, though most of the time it isn't a set that pops up in people's minds too often.
1 Against a pretty cool Dugtrio+Serp+Mega Pidgeot team. I knew not letting Heatran get trapped this game would be crucial, so forcing as many Spins from Starmie to get free turns was pivotal. Really, it was Tran being Scarf and my opponent knowing this that made this winnable in the end, as the constant Spinning from Starmie and Starmie having to be brought in so many times gave Keldeo the opportunity it needed to wrap things up. Note that Defensive Starmie without Psychic coverage is NOT a Keldeo answer lol.
2 Keldeo pulled through on this team once it'd been battered down by Gardevoir.
we (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

could (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

set (Manectric) @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

ourselves (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

on (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

fire (Volcanion) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Talk

Immediately, looking at a core of Specs Volcanion+SD Breloom, pursuit trapping came to mind, so the first member I added was the obligatory Tyranitar. I went with Scarf over Band because the power from Band wasn't really needed and the Scarf has the better chance against the ubiquitous Surf Latios, especially if rocks are up. After this, I added Mega Manectric as it also appreciates breakers+Pursuit greatly (it's honestly the only way to make Mega Manectric effective right now), it's also fast as hell, and a solid bird and Mega Scizor check. Next up is, once again, Lando-T, having a solid sand answer is so important for Mega Manectric and Volcanion, and it forms a nice Volt-Turn core with Mega Manectric+breakers. After this, Latios was added as the real Keldeo check (Volcanion isn't one of those please I see so many bad teams on ladder relying on 50/50s to straight up not lose to Keldeo), it also does all the other things you'd expect from Latios, removing hazards, etc.
Ha ha... guess what it's weak to again, Mega Diancie. Mega evolve Manectric asap to get off a Thunderbolt on this threat and put it into range of Breloom's Mach Punch, or hit it with an Edge from Tyranitar. Band Tyranitar is funnily enough a threat too, but it can be played around.
1 only really added this one to show the stunt or die flex on turn 18 tbh. Moving on...
2 this replays is a great example of the team doing what it's designed to: weakening/eliminating checks and counters to Breloom to facilitate its eventual sweep.
NO (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

PLEASE (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Surf / Psychic / Thunderbolt
- Roost

STOP (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 196 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

HELP ME (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hurricane

OH GOD IT'S... (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

FABIO (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ok so basically, Lucario, as with most cleaners, absolutely loves Spikes support, and the core of Lucario+Latios is incredibly Fairy-weak, considering these two fator, I added SpD Skarmory. The given spread on Skarmory allows it to be Knocked Off by CB Weavile and still survive two Icicle Crashes later on, whilst still taking on Fairies other than Thunderbolt Mega Gardevoir and CM Thrower/Thunderbolt Clefable. Next I added Life Orb Tornadus-T, to aid Lucario in breaking down fatter teams, because it can't do it on its own unless you're playing against a rock, along with this, it adds something to double out into on Magnezone and Tyranitar, which is the initial reason I picked it. Tornadus-T also adds a vital Serperior check, and nice Speed. Sigh Lando-T is next. You know the drill (currently resisting the urge to make a really bad Sand-related pun), but seriously, Lando-T does its job incredibly well, acts as a great bulky pivot, stops Zard X from 6-0ing, forms a nice Volt-Turn core with the final member. Fabio was a great addition to the team, acting as a backup answer to Keldeo, countering Tornadus-T, checking Volcanion more reliably that Latios, acting as a status absorber, and a secondary bird counter, as Skarmory falls to Talonflame and is prone to being far too pressured by Mega Pinsir.
This team is actually really solid, thanks to the addition of Fabio, but Band Tyranitar is a serious menace. Ferrothorn is troublesome should you lose Lucario or your opponent not be a rock and leave it in against Tornadus. Weavile is an issue, too, hence the Skarmory spread and Yache Lando-T
1 playing against Zamrock using birdspam.
2 incredibly intense game against Hachimaki which I managed to choke away by not doubling on the Heatran sack to get off a rest.

These teams aren't perfect, but honestly, I'm not really looking for suggestions or fixes. They all cover most of the major threats in the meta effectively, and they're all really fun to play with. I'd seriously recommend doing what I did and picking out cores and forcing yourself to build because I certainly feel like I'm a better builder now, and it was actually really fun.

I might do this again in the future, with less Lati@s and Lando-T, and maybe even some fatter teams, but god it's been a grind to do this all. All in all, from building, to testing, to writing this up, I've put nearly 20 hours into it. If I do end up doing another one, it might not be for a while, for that exact reason. It's been worth it, though.

If anyone ever wants to CT me, here's a tip: use Diancie.

Enjoy and shouts to the Good Cores thread and its contributors. Also shouts to the OU room.
I just want to say that all these teams are really dope.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just gonna dump a couple squads I wanted to share with you guys, might share some more later if I feel like it.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 104 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Healing Wish

Klefki @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SpA / 60 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flash Cannon

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Taunt
Cool Squad that I built with Panther5001. This team is meant to use the core of MGyara+Banded Daunt to overload their shared counters and uses Latias>Latios to give Gyara a second chance at a sweep. Klefki set is a cool one I saw around forums somewhere a while ago that lets Klefki set up spikes on Sab and MDiancie since it has dual STABs and can 2HKO Sab with Gleam. Tran set is just PH MagmaTrap to lure waters for the main core. The rest of the team is standard sets so moving on.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind/Thunderbolt
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Earth Power
This is a pretty bog standard Mega Lop+Sand team that I built a while back just so that I would have one of these in my builder if I wanted to use it. Balloon SD Excadrill is a fucking threat and it really is slept on. With Scarf Lando-T gaining popularity and CTC's birdspam team making Scarf Drill's usage skyrocket, there's a ton of Choice Locked mons spamming eq rn, and this team doesn't have an immunity to Mold Breaker EQ, so you can get a ton of setup opportunities and just rip apart teams with a +2 Excadrill. Scarftar is there as a lati check+sand setter primarily, but it can also function as a semi-birdspam check with a Scarf because it outspeeds MPinsir and only fears U-turn from Talonflame. Tang has EQ because it means I don't have to use lop as a Bisharp check, which is rly nice. I'm running CM Latios on this build because the team struggles vs Fatter Builds in general and most of the other members of the team smash Tran/TTar anyways while Steels are also covered v well by the team. I slashed TBolt here because BD Azu is a threat and a half on the team if it can get a BD off on a forced switch and because Taunt Heatran+SD Drill makes it so that this isn't an autoloss vs bulkier teams. Tran is a bog standard rocks set with epower bc this is my main Zardx check and it can come in clutch late-game vs other trans if need be. Also, if you face DD EQ Zardx, be prepared to click that X if sand isn't up lol. You can also run Specs Lati with TBolt if ur a don, but I dont really like losing to Keld.

Last edited:

Alright, so I decided to try and ladder again with a team I actually made myself, before being brought to the sad conclusion that I suck at teambuilding. My core idea was to do Zard X + Healing Wish to be able to play more reckless and beat down walls and then refresh him for a late game sweep, and the rest of the team is built around it, but it isn't working out for me right now. Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Breloom @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

Alright, so I decided to try and ladder again with a team I actually made myself, before being brought to the sad conclusion that I suck at teambuilding. My core idea was to do Zard X + Healing Wish to be able to play more reckless and beat down walls and then refresh him for a late game sweep, and the rest of the team is built around it, but it isn't working out for me right now. Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Breloom @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
Heatran comes in on half your members and either threatens them immensely or doesn't give a shit in the case of Rachi. This leaves every single member susceptible to Burn you're only decentish switch in to Heatran is Latios who is running a set that'll just get it Toxic stalled and Zard-X, which again, is toxic stalled. If you're gonna go the really offensive route with a team like this you're better off just using EQ > Roost on Zard-X so you can put the hurt on stuff like Heatran, and TTAr. I'm not a big fan of the Loom set in this metagame. There's too many amoonguss and tangrowth and you'll probably be better off either using SD / 3 attacks with Adamant nature and natural gift, bullet seed, mach, SD Lansat Berry (gives you flying natural gift) to break these grasses to open up holes for Azumarill. I guess the Lando-T set is more a necessary evil considering Sand and such so I guess that's w/e. The increase in Bold Clefs would make me lean towards Psychic over Psyshock on a teambuild like this but this isn't necessarily a Clef means granted you have to play very offensive with this team / archetype to make it work. Kind of hate Band Azumarill to, wicked overrated wall-breaker and you have tons of physically inclined mons that makes your matchup against defensive mons like rotom-W a bit difficult. Maybe Specs Keld on this slot with Secret Sword, Hydro, Scald, Focus Blast. You can take or leave whatever suggestions cause it's your team though but yeah.

Another option is to make Rachi the Rocker and Lando-T the scarfer, your matchup against Torn-T is kind of straight ass although if you go this route you need to keep Zard-X in check a bit better.

TBH if I'm forgoing Spore I'd rather just drop Breloom entirely, it's kind of his big deal. I guess I was trying to put in some role compression since I needed some priority (doubly so if I'm switching off Azumarill), but loom has zero defensive synergy with anything so that's kinda moot. Maybe Tangrowth for pivoting? I would need to fit some speed control or priority somewhere else, though.

Thanks for the help!

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
TBH if I'm forgoing Spore I'd rather just drop Breloom entirely, it's kind of his big deal. I guess I was trying to put in some role compression since I needed some priority (doubly so if I'm switching off Azumarill), but loom has zero defensive synergy with anything so that's kinda moot. Maybe Tangrowth for pivoting? I would need to fit some speed control or priority somewhere else, though.

Thanks for the help!
Either you're going all offensive or just using bulky offense, granted it doesn't matter here but your team was built with offense in mind. Going Tang > Loom can make the matchup against Bisharp more difficult and you need ways to open up holes on the team for other members to do work. Standard sets are standard for a reason but the idea is that the loom set would allow Azumarill to soften stuff more easily without being pivoted on by these grasses. You should first establish what you really want out of the team (ex. Zard-X sweep) and build off of that. The basic necessities aren't too hard to take into account when you have a lot of role compression from Lati / Lando-T already. Building on a concept should be the first thing to focus on.

Right, okay. So if I'm really doubling down on the Zard X sweep with Healing Wish for support, should the rest of the team be more oriented to bulky or hyper offense? Or just stop thinking about it in those terms and go with those suggested changes of specs keldeo > band azumarill, sd natural gift loom > spore, and eq > roost on zard?

Nedor

thiccc
Right, okay. So if I'm really doubling down on the Zard X sweep with Healing Wish for support, should the rest of the team be more oriented to bulky or hyper offense? Or just stop thinking about it in those terms and go with those suggested changes of specs keldeo > band azumarill, sd natural gift loom > spore, and eq > roost on zard?
been lurking and the answer to this is something on a fundamental level that can be overlooked. the point isn't whether or not a hyper offense or bulky offense route would be better here, it comes down to what you're trying to get out of the team in terms of the goal. you mentioned in the original post that you wanted to focus on healing wish + dd charizardx sweeping so you can afford to play recklessly alongside some wallbreakers to soften up checks. on this type of team style that focuses on offensive pressure (this derives from the initial idea of the team), breloom contributes more than something like tangrowth for example as it provides a source of priority which is always good for offense to have in the back, an option (with AM's cool suggestion of sd ng lansat) of helping your main secondary wallbreaker in azumarill pick stuff off late game by removing nuisances like tangrowth / amoonguss, and another alternative late game that you can play agressively due to healing wish.

keep in mind i'm making this post to remind you of a basic concept of always focusing on what the team is supposed to accomplish, not updated sets / pokemon that AM recommended (which i agree with 100% and would definitely test). if you have any other questions, feel free to pm or ask here.

A few teams that i built by myself or with the help of other players, feel free to use them or suggest changes if you find glaring flaws on teams or just know how to improve them.

Mega Aerodactyl + Serperior
Built this team a while ago with the core of Mega Aerodactyl + Serperior, Mega Aerodactyl deals with alot of Serperior's checks such as Talonflame and Tornadus-T and Serperior fires off Leaf Storms against some of Aero's checks or counters like Slowbro. Landorus-T provides me Stealth Rock, defensive utility and u-turn, having Toxic because it wears down other Landorus, Slowbro for example, something that Aerodactyl, who has Rock STAB for the likes of Talonflame appreciates. Latios is straightforward, a special attacker who checks Keldeo/Volcanion/Zard Y and has hazard removal. Keldeo as a choiced wallbreaker and check to Weavile and Bisharp and lastly, Scarf Jirachi because it helps with dragons, revenge kills Weavile, has a fast U-turn and Healing Wish if i need to use it.

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Pursuit

Serperior (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Mega Metagross + Hydreigon offense
Some user from the portuguese room (Kirito) decided to build a team with this core and since i like Mega Meta and Hydreigon, i wanted to help him. BoltBeam coverage to beat ground and water types and Pursuit to trap Lati@s, Hydreigon is a special wallbreaker and both form a strong offensive core that's hard to counter and then i put another wallbreaker: Specs Keldeo because Keldeo is very good and offensive teams can't go wrong with it, especially if they have Pursuit support as Lati@s check Keldeo pretty well. Now i needed more bulk on the team and a stealth rock setter, thought about Landorus-T but i realized that i could use utility Heatran to check fairies, grass types and Mega Scizor and that lets me use Landorus-T as a choice scarf user to give more speed to the team. Lastly, i didn't know what to put as the last member so i chose Latios to form the double dragon core that MandyRoh posted here (i actually gave her the idea).

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Hydreigon (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Mega Manectric + Manaphy offense
I made this team in like 10 minutes, i wanted to use Mega Manectric, who is a big threat to many teams but has its problems in this metagame so i decided to pair it with Manaphy, who sets up on Manectric's checks/counters or just beats it after a Tail Glow boost for example, Manectric is walled by Hippowdon and Manaphy gets Tail Glow boosts against it. Decided to use Tail Glow + Rain Dance to defeat stall more reliably and it avoids status moves from other pokemon, Thunder Wave from Klefki or Clefable for example plus it has Psychic to get rid of Mega Venusaur. Landorus-T for Stealth Rock, physical bulk and to form an intimidate voltturn core with Mega Manectric, Weavile to Pursuit Lati@s and to form a core with Mega Manectric since both overwhelm the opposing team pretty well.Finally, i wasn't sure on what to put and i went with Scarf Jirachi to help with Lati@s and to revenge kill Weavile.

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Psychic

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Trick
- Healing Wish

Mega Medicham + Nidoking Voltturn

Mega Medicham is great and i wanted to use it so i decided to build a voltturn offense with it, added Nidoking because it also appreciates voltturn support and physical wallbreaker + special wallbreaker is good to threaten a good number of teams, Belly Drum Azumarill as a set up sweeper who pairs well with the other members and after that, the voltturn users. Rotom-W has Volt Switch and checks many threats, Landorus-T is also straightforward and finally AV Tornadus-T to deal with special attackers and also has U-Turn. I'd like advice with this team in particular, i am not so sure about some of my team choices or sets and i am sure that this kind of team has potential.

Medicham-Mega (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
New Dawn (Cobalion) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Chronicles (Alakazam-Mega) (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore

Bay (Azumarill) (F) @ Choice Band
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Terra Ignata (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Ectoplasma (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Naturia (Tangrowth) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
Hi, I suck OU teambuilding so I'm posting this here for suggestions. I was looking at cool Pokemon and saw Cobalion so I thought I would look at its analysis, and then I saw that the only set listed was Pivot. I found it interesting that SD wasn't there so I started to build a team off that. I added Alakazam to screw with Fighting-types, particularly Lopunny, and liked how Cobalion could pressure Bisharp and Weavile. I added Azu cuz i felt like i needed a wallbreaker at this point and zam's good at removing Amplitude and Mega Venusaur which could ruin its day. Landorus is here to check Lopunny and a few other things while giving my team Stealth Rocks and U-turn support. Room to give me a good defensive water, volt switch, and bird check. Since I'm bad I pretty much always use Land with Room and vice versa when I put one in the team but that's just because they have amazing synergy. Finally I added Tangrowth to pressure Water-types and add a Ground resist. I still felt weak to Talonflame and Char-Y so I added Rock Slide to get a lot of chip damage.

What I feel about the team is that it could be good with some changes but lacks a few things that ultimately puts in behind versus other well built teams. Some examples of things I want to have but don't: no stallbreaker, only one win con, no hazard control, no grounded Poison-type (TSpikes is really annoying.) Thx for any help, bye

Last edited:

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Fire Blast
- Moonblast

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Power Whip

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

i decided to build a balance team around Reuniclus. This is because it is one of my favorite pokemon, and I feel it has a lot of potential. As such, i used the standard calm mind spread which can be extremely dangerous. A plus side about reuniclus is that it handles stall very well, except for M-Sableye. As such, I didnt really need a dedicated wallbreaker. I chose clefable in the next spot, as it offers a valuable dark resist to check weavile and ttar, which is super useful for reuniclus. It can also take on mega sableye very well, as well as defoggers like lati@s. As such, i used a stealth rock set with magic guard. It also lures in steels like scizor, and can eliminate them or severely damage them with fire blast. I chose m-lop next because my team didn't really have a lot of speed or offensive presence. It is also a really nice offensive check to tyranitar and other dark types. It can weaken teams very well. I chose quagsire for my next slot because i needed a reliable way to check and/or counter set up sweepers. A steel resist and electric immunity is also very useful. Ferrothorn is there to spread paralysis and spikes, and provides a fairy resist for the team. it's also useful to switch into earthquakes and dracos well. Finally, i chose zapdos, as a way to deal with birdspam and scizor/steels. Dealing with fighting types is also very nice. However, my team really struggles with powerful wallbreakers like terrakion and charizard y. Im not sure what to change, so some help would be appreciated! thanks!!

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Recover

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Superpower

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Leaf Storm
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

I built this team around Crawdaunt. It was originally for the Teambuilders Workshop but I was trying a ton of Crawdaunt builds that I didn't like and then started to drift away, so I'm pretty sure someone else completed that request. Anyway this ended up being finished way later anyway but I wanna share it cuz I think it's cool.

I decided to use SD Crawdaunt, since I wanted it to have some utility against offense being able to switch up moves and potentially sweep late game with an SD. I figured Crawdaunt invites in Keldeo primarily so for a partner I went with Latios. Thunderbolt hits bulky waters, and Surf hits Heatran / Diancie etc. Mag was added because mons like Skarm, Mega Scizor and Ferrothorn were really annoying and it can pretty much take care of them outside of offensive Zor. Specs smacks stuff and provides a slow Volt Switch, while also battering Clefable which the team was weak to so far. At this point I wanted some more speed and went with Scarf Lando-T since it completes the Volt-Turn and makes for a strong revenge killer and provides a ground immunity. Superpower is on the last slot primarily for Air Balloon Excadrill since it's a pretty big threat. Needed Stealth Rock and a real Scizor check so standard Heatran was added. At this point in the build I added Mega Sceptile which is a pretty uncommon 'mon but provides a few things for this team. It balances out the speed of the team which helps with mons like Mega Lopunny and Thundurus, as well as Latios and some other fast mons like Keldeo. Pursuit is used to hit Starmie so that Heatran can keep Rocks up later on. Nowadays it helps with Latios too since they run Surf pretty commonly. 40 Atk investment makes Earthquake a 50% chance to KO Heatran after Stealth Rock and helps Pursuit deal more damage to switch-outs.

In retrospect Band Craw might still work here so I'll probably test that out too. May try Psyshock over Tbolt on Lati as well given the Sceptile and Magnezone already

enjoy

ps Dugtrio is aids

Last edited:

Vague

Banned deucer.
these are some teams I built a while ago by picking out some unclaimed cores in the teambuilding workshop as well as some fun cores I devised myself. feel free to use them or critique them c:

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Grass Knot

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

a for fun offense made around the core of mega lopunny + bisharp + talonflame. really potent core that breaks down each others shared checks so bisharp or talonflame can win. it does well against all archetypes, but quagsire was pretty annoying so mega lopunny learns grass knot and it can 2HKO quag with it most of the time. obviously, you can decide against that and just run ice punch lol. bulky sd talonflame is the best talonflame imo and this one is running taunt for a better balance and stall matchup with enough speed to outrun neutral base 100's. lum bisharp is the second wincon and in general does what it does best. defog latios so talonflame can be used freely with thunderbolt to lure in skarmory and bulky waters. grasses aren't too annoying since the main offensive core wears them down very fast. finally, i kinda threw on a defensive core of rotom-w and spd jirachi since they check a vast amount of threats and form a nice volt-turn core.

Latias @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stored Power
- Thunderbolt / Surf
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Landorus-T @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 184 HP / 72 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore

a nice bo around band tyranitar and specs keldeo. its a standard core, ttar traps keld's checks so it can click scald without remorse. mega latias is a nice all around sponge for a lot of things and is a cm user and only wincon. thunderbolt lures skarmory and weakens waters early on while surf is better coverage and hits tran, both a nice options. scarf lando is proabably the best scarfer in the tier. it helps with a ton of faster threats such as mega zam, zard x, etc. heatran and tangrowth is a tried and true defensive core used to cover a wide range of threats while providing significant utility.

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot / Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Breloom @ Fist Plate
Adamant Nature
- Force Palm
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore

an ho made around sd + 3 attacks garchomp and cm latios. premise was fire fang garchomp beating all relevant steels so it can sweep itself and for latios to break past defensive builds. mega diancie was added as a countermeasure to other dragons while also functions as an insane offensive threat, can't really remember the other reasons. heatran was added as a multipurpose check to a ton of things and it softens up stall for latios. air balloon since spikes make life difficult for this team. thundy beats waters, lures in quag for garchomp while also applying pressure to gastrodon, speed control, just normal thundy things that make it such a threat. sludge wave is a legit option that lures in clefable and beats it before it has the chance to boost. loom is a sand check, ground check, dark check, etc.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Landrous-T @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

an offense made around mega pinsir. latios is latios; multipurpose mon that checks a ton of things while also providing defog support. thunderbolt lures skarmory since i think magnezone is a waste of the steel slot. psyshock is kinda missed, but i think the team handles amoonguss just fine. azumarill softens up grounds and functions as another wincon with its belly drum set, which is honestly one of the most threatening wincons in the tier. knock off KO's amoonguss after a Drum which is $$$. scarf lando provides speed control and revenge kills annoying threats like mega zam (recurring theme here). heatran + rotom-w is pretty much the best defensive backbone right now due to the wide variety of things they check together and i've explained more than enough about what they do lol.

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP
- Earthquake
- Screech
- Reversal
- Memento

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

this is one of the most fun teams i've built. it started around a core of mega diancie + volc + dugtrio. premise was diancie reflecting stealth rock with magic bounce and just pressuring teams from getgo. dugtrio traps tran (and other things like zard x) so volcarona can just setup and click bug buzz or fiery dance without having to worry. fiery dance is legit good since being able to boost your special attack through attacking is awesome. latios clears rocks away when mega diancie fails to and check to a swath of mons'. rotom-w + jirachi is such a good core. thunder wave works ok if you want some other counterplay to zard x bar duggy and diancie

ps: dugtrio is really aids

Last edited:
Angels.

Hello everyone my name is Execute, and I am here to share a team I made based around Mega - Alakazam. Its a mega i haven't tinkered with a lot but I find it really cool and interesting to use. I started the team off with Alakazam + Ferrothorn due to the fact that Alakazam while fast and strong, won't be cranking out as much damage as say another mega such as Metagross or Medicham, where it trades power for speed, so to compensate for that, I thought Ferrothorn providing spike support would be a good fit. Landorus + Rotom-Wash help provide VoltTurn support and help give Alakazam free switch-ins. Landorus helps check the likes of Excadrill, Zard X, Lopunny, etc. It holds a Yache Berry so that it can take a HP Ice from Thundurus, Mega Manetric, Raikou, after taking a bit of chip damage and proceed to kill them. Rotom-Wash acts as a bird check while checking Excadrill in Sand, Azu, Opposing Landorus-T, etc. Tornadus-T as added to help to get Zam in for free while checking Keldeo, Serperior, and other special attackers while outspeeding them and killing them. You can double it in onto an incoming Starmie to prevent a spin. Excadrill acts as the teams spinner, as this team is a volt-turn / hazard stacking team, I wanted a way to ensure our team can switch around for free. It can also revenge kill the likes of Mega Manetric, Raikou, Sand Rush Drill, Weakened Lati's, Etc.

I hope you guys like the team and have a nice day n_n

Angels (Alakazam) @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore

Summer Friends (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Mixtape (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Smoke Break (Ferrothorn) @ Chople Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

No Problems (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Blessings (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Last edited:

This team was built by the user Dark★Shion and i helped him with some sets and he told me that i could post his team here. This is an offense team with Belly Drum Azumarill + SD Mega Pinsir, two threatening set-up sweepers being capable of destroying teams on their own. Azumarill can lure Amoonguss expecting the CB set and that helps Keldeo, Latios is another special wallbreaker, checks some special attackers and uses Defog, which is mandatory with Mega Pinsir and Landorus-T to provide Stealth Rock support and check physical attackers. Magneton is there to get rid of Skarmory, which the team appreciates, mainly Pinsir. The original team by Dark Shion had Specs Magnezone + Scarf Keldeo, i thought about swapping their sets but tigers jaw had the idea of using Mangeton as the Scarf user because it has extra speed and that may help since Starmie and Tornadus-T are dangerous for this team.
http://hastebin.com/raw/cuguqanoya

AM

LCPL Champion

I'm burnt out (more or less since I was on council and a large factor why I left) enjoying the game less and less and plan on taking a break from ORAS indefinitely (still love ADV although not that great at it), in the hopes to stop playing this game but lol the last time I tried that failed but at least there's incentive now with the new gen coming in a few months. Here's all my shitty squads I've been using or have on me. If I bother making new squads I'll start out fresh, I normally go through and throw out a lot anyways. You can use them or build on ideas, use sets, w/e. A lot of it was experimental kind of the time period where I was leaving teambuilders shop, and if you talked with the guys like DennisEg, Regnite (although think he's rip) and jacob they'd let you know how out there I can be, most of my old stuff is in workshops and wherever teams can be normally found here anyways. The drive for this game has dwindled with life taking priority but it's nice to see a lot of my pals like bludz, nedor, celtic and many others improve or do something here. EVs are probably all over the place but dc lol. Any responses here I more than likely wont respond to fyi. Enjoy dorks.

RZA (Lopunny-Mega) (M) @ Lopunnite
Happiness: 0
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Raekwon (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch

Method Man (Terrakion) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

ODB (Tangrowth) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 56 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Sleep Powder

InspectahDeck (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpD / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

GhostfaceKillah (Heatran) (M) @ Chople Berry
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
Rock + Fighting Spam that won me the teambuilders competition for one of the rounds like 48 or some shit.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

Alomomola @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Jirachi @ Colbur Berry
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 216 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 40 SpA / 180 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play
- Spore
One of my favorite techs lately is wall-breaker + pivots + Bulky SubSD Chomp. Bulky SD chomp trades a bit of offensive prowess (albeit not much) to set up on the likes of amoonguss and Chansey for free. Once Skarmory and unaware mons is out of the picture defensive teams fall to this. Medicham is good at blasting back w/e.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 48 HP / 208 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Drain Punch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Dark Pulse

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Breloom @ Fist Plate
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Toxic
- Spore
M-Gard squad with some lure techs like Specs Tran for Starmie and Keld, Toxic Loom for Tangrowth, HP Ice Toxicroak for the omnipresent lando-t.

EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Endeavor

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpA / 40 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 15 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 136 HP / 124 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
This was the first I experimented with Vincune, since then sets have changed (like not using sand) but the premise of the team is there, the best part it has no steels so you use Clefable + M-Gard as your dragon resist like a true Professional Pokemon Player™. Bludz loves my M-Gard set cause its walled by Amoonguss.

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 188 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Expert Belt
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic
- Gravity

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 40 SpA / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 216 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Endeavor
M-Hera is definitely in the top 10 or so of megas right now. It's such a fantastic wall-breaker and has the capabilities of dismantling certain archetypes / cores by itself. Another cool set I've been using is Rocky Helmet Amoonguss, which deters U-Turn spammers like Lando-T. Wear down M-Heras conventional checks and then do work.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 16 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic Spikes

Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Endeavor

Excadrill @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
Toxic Spikes is a pretty anti-meta tool although falls flat against hard stall most times. Some of the best set up sweepers in the tier are blocked by Tspike exploitable mons like Slowbro, Tangrowth, and Hippowdon. Sub Char-X is a bit unconventional but can provide some free set up opportunities for people who use Heatran + Lando-T as the Char-X. Moves are all interchangeable as always based on preference.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 36 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Azumarill @ Watmel Berry
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 188 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Natural Gift

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Rock Polish

Jirachi @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock
Using the Watmel Azu set + Mag support to remove Scizor and steels for M-Diancie + Dragonite to do work. This was the time period I was playing around with HP Ice M-Diancie for Rocky Helm Lando-T, Dnites biggest issue most times. The Lando-T set courtesy of Kratosmana from the BW underrated set thread.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 108 SpD / 136 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Roost

Diggersby @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Frustration
- Fire Punch
- Quick Attack

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 88 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Agility

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- Gravity
Back with the weirdness. After I played HSA in UU open and made his Whimsicott switch in go poof with Ice Beam on the switch I wanted to make a squad with it for OU. It's a bit ragged but kind of fun to use.

Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Dragon Dance

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

EVs: 176 HP / 80 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
What's cool about Mew is you can kind of cater it to do w/e, granted some people really overrate its versatility. This ones functions more as a lead to deter common setters such as Lando-T, Chomp, and Heatran. Tpunch Zard-X lures mons like Azu in which people seem to like using these days.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Powder

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Crunch

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
Offensive Tang from RU catered to the OU environment. A bit M-Scizor weak otherwise kind of neat and basic.

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Fire Fang
- Toxic

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 16 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast

Metagross @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 152 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Substitute
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
M-Aero + Zap squad. Toxic M-Aero to catch its usual checks, Volt Switch Zapdos Club making a return to pivot into its checks for the offensive portions to take advantage of. Games are normally won with Keldeo or Metagross.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Curse

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Binding Band
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic
Binding Band Heatran to net more damage through Magma Storm. Kind of Lopunny weak but you got Clef I guess....lol....hate lopunny.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 16 Def / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Magnet Rise
- Protect

Gyarados @ Expert Belt
EVs: 84 Atk / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Waterfall

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Breloom @ Lansat Berry
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Natural Gift
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish
If you played the first and second cycles of OLT you might've saw p2 spamming this team. Uses Gyarados to lure Diancie checks and Scizor. Lansat SD Loom lures the popular grasses and removes them after an SD, paving the way for Diancie to spam Moonblast.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 188 Atk / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Alomomola (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 29 Spe
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Tornadus-Therian @ Wide Lens
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Toxic
Basic squad showing my Specs Latios fetish.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off
- Focus Blast

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Icy Wind

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 188 Atk / 60 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt
Another unconventional one using fast roost Bug Bite M-Scizor, Offensive SR Shuca Empoleon. Kind of weak to Keldeo but Torn-T is low key busted so just use that.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack
- Fake Out

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Aqua Tail
- Swords Dance

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Gyarados @ Liechi Berry
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Natural Gift
- Dragon Dance
One of the many gems conveying my lunacy.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Clefable @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 56 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Recover
I've been experimenting with Mental Herb Clefable to offset the use of Taunt Heatran and Taunt Torn-T as a counterplay to Clefable, providing it an opportunity to paralyze them and pave the way for Keld and M-Scizor a bit easier. Everything is kind of standard here with a more offensive M-Scizor for offensive pressure against fairies.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 21 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Agility

Entei @ Shuca Berry
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Bulldoze
- Extreme Speed
- Howl
Another experiment with the use of Agility Gross to lure in Lando-T and Chomp for pals. Char-Ys sun + Entei to pass burns around. Punching holes with the fire duo and Metagross, trapping w/e with Dugtrio, for Terrakion to clean. Latias is the epitome of an awful mon but it serves its purpose here pretty well, Colbur optional on it.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
Naive Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake
- Growth

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Thundurus @ Salac Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick
A take on M-Venu Hyper Offense, sporting strong offensive process and bulk, with Growth to serve as a win con against slower squads while threatening Heatran. Really goony, rip to Archphantom the originator of goons.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Bullet Punch

Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Focus Blast

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt

Tyranitar @ Shuca Berry
Hasty Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
More normal looking squad. The use of fast Rocks tar cause the bulky set kind of sucks now that its prepped for with no effort and luring in Defensive Lando-T with Ice Beam and Roasting Skarm / Ferro is nice.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick

Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Focus Blast

Ferrothorn @ Shed Shell
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
Another simple team, basic cores, with the use of Mamoswine as the more unconventional mon to serve wall-breaker role while luring rotom-W with freeze dry and its priority.

EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 168 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Thunderbolt
- Protect
- Wish

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpA / 40 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Calm Mind
- Rest

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Thundurus @ Leftovers
EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 44 SpA / 132 SpD / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
Recent squad trying out Bulky Wish T-Bolt M-Gardevoir. It's alright, could use tons of adjustments but lol at bothering.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Roost
- Tailwind

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 16 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Slowbro @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 60 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind

Cobalion @ Chople Berry
EVs: 116 HP / 140 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
Weird ass squad I was rocking around the 1800 range during cycle, dunking with Band Lando-T. I conceptualized the thought of how Tailwind Zard-Y would work in mitigating revenge killing from it + Weavile and Lando, but it's rarely used and an optional move will probably be more useful. On paper it loses to about everything. In practice it mostly does l0l.

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 20 SpD / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 SpD / 196 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock
Bulky SubSalac Chomp makes a return on one of the few squads I enjoyed using recently, also one of Vertex's (aka ballislife smh) favorite squads. Knock Off M-Hera plays on peoples tendencies to dance around it to keep it at bay so removing items such as Clefables leftovers or Lando-Ts Rocky Helmets is always nice. Specs Gengar is a hit or miss a lot of times but I hate how Life Orb damage makes it easy to wear down. Thunder lures AV Torn-T which is KO'd after rocks, worst case scenario barring miss paralyzing it with its 30% paralysis chance. M-Hera + Chomp + Rachi is a pretty strong combo.

Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Screech
- Stealth Rock

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Agility

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Taunt
- Calm Mind
Garbage, but I know some tryhards will like this one. Crunch Char-X for style points.

Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Protect

Cloyster @ Choice Band
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard
- Explosion

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 68 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Clefable @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 56 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick
You probably saw me laddering with this where I hit mid 1900s facing a couple of guys like finch, wcar, the multitude of special needs childrens running Baton Pass to justify the validity of their relevance, and then made the fatal mistake of putting Crawdaunt over Cloyster for whatever stupid reason was going through my head and proceeding to go on an awful losing streak and slighty induced rage *deep breath*, sorry to my fans who thought I would make it lol I almost did though!!! robopoke put me on to Band Cloyster when he was talking about it in the OU room, it's not just for style points, i believe he posted the set in creative sets recently. The cool thing about it is that it can put the hurt on stalls the rely on Quagsire as their sole water, as Skarmory gets put into a checkmate from rolls and roosting off icicle spear damage. This team is a bit Rachi weak, like SpDef versions which are slightly annoying. I thought about running Shadow Ball on Latios to lure it in for slightly large damage but I'd rather play around that than be too Heatran weak, plus giving TTar a free turn is bad for a team with no rock resist :x. Bringing back the TBolt M-Gard but a more offensive presence, this version actually being able to break Amoonguss. If anything try out cloyster it's a cool as hell mon in the meta.

FYI this isnt a quit post. The concepts of those need to die honestly. Anyways enjoy the techs.

Last edited:
ah yes, AM with the squads. i've played all of them at one point (except chessboxers), either against AM himself or on the ladder.

the one everyone has to tryout is birds flying high. has amazing matchup against a lot of the spammable ladder teams right now like bird spam, baton pass, lopunny balance,...i always liked stored power > thunder wave over that clefable because it lets you beat tele,abr stall. also, i preferred helmet on that zapdos, but i understand why he has leftovers because rocks are hard to keep off the field so longevity is needed.

got to say, in order:
1. birds flying high
2. house of flying daggers
3. deadly darts
4. flowers
5. sunrays
6. the frog prince
i encourage everyone to give at least one of these a try

incoming godsquad, brace yourselves; hide yo kids, wife, etc

importable

quite possibly THE jankiest HO man has ever seen. co-built w/ resident scarf gengar mastermind Hector Hard Mode. started with Ada QA Lop and Talon because they work ok together. added mie because it's the only decent decent form of hazard removal on ho. added yache SD lando because that's how we check elecs now. jolly bd azu and scarf rachi were the lasts because i wasn't trying to get destroyed by zard-x, latis, weav, sand, etc.

toxic talonflame is the new hottest tech you saw it here first folks

bonus importable that gets 6-0d by rotom-w slightly less
click me

Last edited:
So people pretty much think im dead but anyways tigers jaw showed me this thread and i decided that id post one of my teams that ive been working with. While not perfect it is nonetheless a solid team.

SD Weavile Balance

Pretty much i wanted to build around SD weavile Due to how weavile forces so many switch ins and with the combination of ice/dark your pretty much able to threaten everything in sight with said coverage so that was the base for this team. Because of how weavile is shut down by things such as Mega scizor which is arguerably the most popular mega these days as well as things such as bold clefable also becoming more popular i needed somthing that could take care of them. For this reason i went with Mag storm heatran. This really annoys pokemon such as scizor and clefable which is exactly what weavile needed and the combination of Taunt+wisp allows tran to weaken or cripple pokemon which was a nice addition. Next up i wanted a sturdy pokemon that could handle fighting types such as keldeo while also having a way to check a ton of threats. Mega latias stood out because of how its bulk and typing allow it to take on several of the pokemon that have moves to hit tran/vile really hard. I went with a calm mind surf set because i feel like this mega latias set covers things like beating opposing heatran and beating keldeo while also taking on electric types nicely. For the next slot i wanted a lati switch in as well as a nice way of dealing with weavile so i went with bold cm clef which generally handles the lati and weavile quite nicely. To compensate for my mega scizor weakness clef has flamethrower to combat them. This also completes a rather nice backbone in tran/mLati/clef which is very useful overall. For the next slot i was in need of somthing that could take on things like Excadrill and landot so i went with rocky helmet Tangrowth which covers both offensive ground types really well. Sleep powder is also nice because it provides weavile with a free switch in. Tangrowth also takes on bisharp decently and can retalate with hp fire. Last i needed a stealth rocker so i went with your average glue rocky helmet landot to provide a decent cb tar and talonflame check while also providing a proper ground immunity which i felt to be invaluable. Overall i think this is a really nice team a few flaws aside such as CB tar still being a threat and weavile can also be a semi annoying mon if clef is weakened.

Akame (Weavile) (F) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard

Bols (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Sheele (Latias-Mega) @ Latiasite
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Mine (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Susanoo (Tangrowth) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Koro (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Sorry if the analysis of the team is slightly less quality then your used to its been a while since ive done this. Shoutouts to Rampecker

Concept is to use the core of terrak and garde to 2hko the meta, both are reasonably fast in the current meta and devastate 99% of these new heaty sets.
Zap and volcanion provide a backbone and check faster threats (burds, sand, etc).
Starmie for hazard control and a keld check/secondary lati killer. Lando for speed control and rocks setting, scarf rocks actually sets up on lots of things.
Main weaknesses are weav, diancie, and cm slowbro. Oh, and misses, hence rock slide over/alongside edge on everything. You can probably run more defensive evs on volcanion and toxic over boom to better check these (or just run heatran and be weaker to exca) but idk.

EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Will-O-Wisp
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
- Sludge Bomb

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

team looks pretty standard, someone else probably did it better already

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Team Dump (no descriptions because im tired)

Mana+Kyu-B Breaker core w/generic offense fillers
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 44 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 25 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
Rly poor, but fun SD Spam HO (names are some irl frens)
Bishop (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Austin (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Brendan (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Alvina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Tej (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 176 HP / 136 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Nick (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Taunt
- Superpower
Random Cacturne Squad because Wynaut
Cacturne @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Klefki @ Sitrus Berry
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flash Cannon

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Roost
Rocks Clef+Zapper Balance ft. Band Kyu-B
Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Bug Bite

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Dragon Claw

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
SableTalon semistall I made a while back that should be revamped so it's not dogshit lol
Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Substitute

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind
Random team with Pursuit+Mons that dislike Latios
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock
I hope that you guys liked my teams :]

Last edited:

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
Team Dump (no descriptions because im tired)

Mana+Kyu-B Breaker core w/generic offense fillers
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 44 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 25 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
Rly poor, but fun SD Spam HO (names are some irl frens)
Bishop (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Austin (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Brendan (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Alvina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Tej (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 176 HP / 136 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Nick (Tornadus-Therian) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Taunt
- Superpower
Random Cacturne Squad because Wynaut
Cacturne @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Klefki @ Sitrus Berry
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flash Cannon

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Roost
Rocks Clef+Zapper Balance ft. Band Kyu-B
Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Bug Bite

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Dragon Claw

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
SableTalon semistall I made a while back that should be revamped so it's not dogshit lol
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Substitute

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind
Random team with Pursuit+Mons that dislike Latios
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 240 HP / 236 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock
I hope that you guys liked my teams :]
Wtf is that jirachi set in the last team

Reactions: zbr

Sableye @ Sablenite
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Camerupt @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird

Slowking @ Leftovers / Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Dragon Tail / Thunder Wave

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Wish

Camerupt has a small niche in OU, immunity to Electric, access to Rocks and Roar.
If you hate Pursuit too, maybe Colbur Berry Slowking could be better. Clefable RestTalk and Wish is a stupid attempt to have more durability against Manaphy, and it worked well lol.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Skill Swap
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume / Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Earth Power

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Scarf Keldeo surprises in ladder and Bronzong is a cool lati switch. Tangrowth the needed Electric resistence, Diancie is always so good.

Manectric (M) @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Crawdaunt (M) @ Scope Lens
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Bulk Up
- Taunt

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Psyshock

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Manectric is still an excellent mega, simple Vol-Turn core and defensive glues, Scope Lens Craw to abuse hax with Crabhammer.

Gyarados (M) @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Tangrowth (M) @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

EVs: 160 HP / 96 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Iron Tail
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Mega Gya Subs DD, double Regen AV, Latios to Defog and Keldeo, Lando for Speed Control and Heatran for fairies and rocks.

Cobalion @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave

EVs: 96 HP / 8 Def / 152 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Cobalion Specs to lure Lando and weaken Skarmory, then Excadrill becomes an even greater threat, Ttar help against stall, Clefa with rocks, Tornadus-T and Slowbro are sponges.

PS: Dugtrio is cancer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)