Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taste the Rainbow: Win 1 battle with all monotype teams.
Middle of the Road: Win a battle with 6 middle stage evolution pokemon.Overachiever
: Win an Uber tiered battle with no Uber pokemon.
Underachied: Win an Uber tiered battle with no Uber or OU pokemon.
Neverachieved: Win an Uber tiered battle with only NU pokemon.
No Pockets: Win 5 battles in a row with no items.
Everyone is special: Win 5 battles where no two pokemon on you team have any repeating types, moves, natures or items.
Screw Breeding: Win a battle with 0 IVS, EVs, and only level up moves
Gen X: Win six battles using only pokemon from each generation.
Stall is NOT dead: Get up all layers of spikes, Toxic spikes, Stealth rock and sticky web and keep them up the whole match.Passive Aggressive: Win a battle never dealing direct damage
The issue with that is that a lot of those seem difficult to prove, and that this is the OU one, and not Ubers. If I make an ubers version of this, I may do those ones, though.

1000 battles is a little too much bro, especially with all those ladder resets , suspect testings etc...
they are just to much
That's why it's under platinum, lol. Those ones are supposed to be too much.

The issue with that is that a lot of those seem difficult to prove, and that this is the OU one, and not Ubers. If I make an ubers version of this, I may do those ones, though.

That's why it's under platinum, lol. Those ones are supposed to be too much.
You can separate taste the Rainbow into 17 different achievements and get that one once you get them all. And just retool underachiever and neverachiever for OU then.

No Surprises: You must tell your opponent every move or switch you are going to make before you do it ( giving him / her time to respond of course ) and win. Maybe also include that you have to tell your opponent the item and ability of your Pokemon when it enters battle.

I came up with a few suggestions.
-------------------------------------------

Contagion: Have all 6 opposing Pokemon simultaneously afflicted with some sort of status condition. (They don't have to all be the same condition.)

how is babby played?: Win a battle using a team of Little Cup-legal Pokemon. (They don't have to be Level 5.)

Neat Freak: Prevent any entry hazard from remaining on your side of the field between turns. (This means clearing them, bouncing them, or Taunting them during the turn the hazard would be set.)

Time Screw: Win while your own Trick Room is in effect.

Welcome to New England: Win after setting all four types of weather through moves and/or abilities.

Opposite Day: Win with a team on which Pokemon with higher base Attack don't use physical attacks and Pokemon with higher base Special Attack don't use special attacks. (If a Pokemon's base Attack and Special Attack are equal, or if a Mega Evolution causes a Pokemon's lower offensive stat to become higher, this achievement can't be awarded.)

Hugs!: Win without using attacks that don't make contact.

Last edited:
Me first! : win a match using only priority moves (gale wings doesn't count)

Game of stones: win a game with all possible hazards (SR, toxic spikes, spikes) on the field consistently.

No Mon's Land: a harder version of GoS. Must also maintain sticky web and leech seed and a status

Out in the Open: Win a match without utilizing Hidden Abilities. You MUST use a Pokemon that is vastly inferior without its HA, like Talonflame.

Edit: The Noob: Play a match against someone using a set such as Flame Body Talonflame or Torrent Greninja.

Last edited:
Assist Suicide: Let an opponent kill themselves via Struggle

Can't Touch This: Win a match without ever taking a direct attack

Out with a Bang: Defeat the opponent's last Pokemon with Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)