Approved and taken over from Leo || hosted by curiosity || fantastic banner by T-Lukke
What is Matchmaking?
Similarly to matchmaking in the real world, OU matchmaking is a project designed to find the best partner for a certain pokemon.
How does it work?
Every Cycle (read below), I will post a pokemon for you to find the ideal partner for. The partner that you nominate should be limited to pokemon listed on the OU Viability Rankings, but exceptions can be made by simply asking me - either by PM'ing me (starting a conversation using the Inbox feature) or simply leaving a message on my wall. Your submission must include a description as to why your nomination is the best option for a partner. At the end of each cycle, I will give some feedback on the submissions and will be added to the archive.
What is a cycle?
A cycle is the 3 day period in which you submit your nominations. Pretty simple.
- Your submission must be listed on the OU Viability rankings, unless permission is given by myself. Your submission must include a description as to why your nomination is the best parter for the listed pokemon.
- Your description must be more than one sentence long. Please elaborate why it does well with the chosen pokemon.
- You may only submit one set per cycle, unless given permission my myself.
- Do not post sets that have either been reserved or have been posted.
- You may take or reserve a set of a post if the reservation has not been altered for over 24 hours.
- Finally, please do not post one-liners. Try to avoid double-posting if possible.