Thatsjustpeachy
The Great Mighty Doom
toshimelonhead
TropiOUs
undisputed
White symphoni
zdrup15
~GreenCore

Your options are Uber, OU, or Abstain. Vote Uber if you believe the Pokemon in question to be broken, vote OU if you believe it is not broken, and only vote Abstain if you do not wish to cast a vote. If you are not sure if the Pokemon in question is broken or not, vote OU. Once again, do not vote based on which of the two metagames you liked better. Here is a sample vote:

Keldeo: OU
Tornadus-T: Abstain
Each suspect will require a 50%+ Uber vote to be banned. If you are a qualified voter and do not have posting rights in this forum, request to join the Blind Vote Access group here.

Also if you have voted in four BW Suspect Tests, you are eligible for the Tiering Contributor badge. Please PM me with links to all of your BW votes (even if it exceeds 4), and I will process them all.

Thanks so much for all the work you've put in to improve Smogon's OU tier. We really appreciate your efforts.

Keldeo: OU
Tornadus-T: OU

Tornadus-t is a great Pokemon, but I'm not sure I can vote it Uber right now. During my time testing, I didn't get the overwhelming feeling that Tornadus-t needed to go. I was able to work around it even without having a hard counter. In addition, I don't think Tornadus-t is broken by itself. At best, it's mediocre outside of Rain. Aside from 100% Hurricane, Rain as a team archetype is just so strong that it allows Tornadus-t to shine. Tornadus-t would not be uber if it was the only Rain Sweeper. I especially don't think it's right to vote Tornadus-t Uber as a "next best option" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)