OU Stats — January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 | Tentacruel | 10.38148% | 86900 | 9.142% | 68635 | 8.959% |

I can't believe this thing is not in the Top 10. This shit was everywhere this month.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah what you're saying is true, however there are ways to get around the 2HKOs, such as hazard support. It's definitely a shame when Reuniclus can't OHKO something that could possibly threaten it back, however with Spikes and Stealth Rocks most of the meta game can't survive any of its moves unless packing some resistance or some serious SpD. TR Reuniclus is pretty anti meta though, so if used in the right hands he can be an amazing clean up. I disagree that he's seen his days in OU since he's still perfectly viable, but I do agree that he doesn't strike fear in the hearts of many like he used to.
Pretty much just saying I agree with this post here. Setting up Spikes and SR usually patches up the KO's Reun can't achieve, and OTR Reun can still wreck shit like there's no tomorrow. With all these speedsters like Keldeo, Terrakion, etc, Reun's awesome coverage and power can surely wreck some a new one. Reun's reign as an awesome late game cleaner is far from an end; he may not be as fearsome as he once was in BW1 OU, but he's still a vicious Pokemon who is definitely capable of destroying some teams. I believe he's quite underrated.

Also, one last thing:

| 55 | Abomasnow | 2.93260% | 27835 | 2.928% | 25193 | 3.288% |

*facepalm* Why?!

Jirachi was not only used because of Tornadus-T. Jirachi is a monster of a Pokemon. SubCM sets up and sweeps really easily, it can pass Wishes, hax its opponents to death, check numerous threats, provide SR, revenge kill! the list goes on. Obviously not all at the same time, but Jirachi deserves its usage.
I know that, that's why I said I love Rachi, but seriously, of every 10 Jirachis that I fought in that period, 9 of them were the spD variant and the other was Scarf

I hope its other sets start getting used more from now on.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
usage stats look like bw1 again, minus the little blip of keldeo and garchomp at #13 and #14, respectively. a couple things stand out to me in these stats. first, scizor is higher than politoed in usage. what? why? scizor isn't even that great in the current metagame, one of the most common and best pokemon, keldeo, can switch in with relative impunity, resists its primary stab move, and ohkos under rain without any sort of boost involved (lo, specs, etc).
Couldn't agree more with this post, Scizor is super overrated; it's treated as some gold-standard OU Pokemon but it loses to a ton of "good stuff" and the Pokemon it's effective are nowhere near as common as they used to be. Scizor is good, but #1? Please, you're insulting our (shitty) metagame with that nonsense.

| 53 | Haxorus | 3.89987% | 41675 | 4.384% | 31412 | 4.100%|
You have gotta be shitting me with this. Our ladderers are ok with spamming Jolteon / Metagross, but they don't even have the courtesy to use Haxorus? Don't even give me that "is the worst dragon in OU" shit. Being the worst dragon in OU is akin to being 8th place at some super Olympic event; yeah you're last place trash in the realm of demi-gods, but you're still a monster in comparison to everyone else. Having actually used Haxorus somewhat seriously, (even in a couple suspect tests) it's actually a pretty good Pokemon in OU. Flawed? Sure, there's always a gamble to using it over Dragon-types, but it brings nearly unparalleled power to the table... which apparently people aren't even abusing on Haxorus. Like, i'm just SMH over the moves&items being used on Haxorus. 10% of Haxorus users run Swords Dance? Choice Band Haxorus is less common than Choice Scarf? Bury me lord, I have no place in this world. Swords Dance is what makes Haxorus far deadlier than it would be otherwise... Swords Dance on Haxorus is a real discussion that needs to happen, not Choice Band or god forbid, Choice Scarf, because fuck being outclassed our outdone by other Dragon-types. Doesn't mean the answer is LOL EVERYONE USE SD HAXORUS ON EVERY TEAM. But I believe that if you're using a Haxorus on your team, then strongly consider using Swords Dance, since its the best set.

Choice Band being less common that Choice Scarf on Haxorus floored me. There's this absurd notion that Kyurem-B's Choice Band set outclasses Haxorus' Choice Band set. The higher Attack and Fuk Skarm move look excellent on paper, but in practice, I see a SR weak Choice Band user who's practically fodder for Ferrothorn and is unable to break through steels like Jirachi / Bronzong in one shot. Kyurem-B's main problem as a bander isn't even its awful coverage, it's that SR weak, which makes it easier to wear it down. At its best, it's slightly better than Haxorus as a bander (lol like doing 250% to Latios as opposed to Haxorus' 200%), and at it's worst it's getting shit on by Ferrothorn & friends. Choice Band Haxorus trades a bit of power (really only relevant against Steel-types) for actual coverage moves like Superpower & Earthquake. Like, you actually have the option of seriously hurting Steel-types, instead of spamming Outrage without even considering what might switch in.
(Don't get any wrong ideas. Kyurem-B is overall way better than Haxorus, the sub mixed attacker set is brutal, etc.)

All of what I said about Haxorus similarly applies to Hydreigon but to an even greater extent. Hydreigon is at #47? Lol, we're all out of our fucking minds.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lol, my numbers being "off?" I took my numbers for rain/sand/sun/hail usage directly from this thread and rounded them to the nearest whole number to get my approximation for weather usage. My approximation for how many bad players there were may have been off, but I was exaggerating. Why is exaggeration a concept so difficult to understand?
We're talking about numbers here. People are discussing how we went from 52% weatherless to 48%. The ways the stats are calculated have changed, which obviously made an impact in the statistics and you come with some ridiculous "9 out of 10, then stats suck because more than 50% of the battlers are bad!!!1!"? Sorry, I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter anyway because now we know that, even using "1337 stats" (I know, Antar explained they aren't), there hasn't been any gigantic raise in Rain usage.

While I admit I did not know these stats were weighted at first, I went ahead and read the thread and found that from how this works, this only considers the probability that a player's rating is at a certain point, so the bad players are never fully weeded out unless you use a higher rating for the weighting. For example, from the thread:

So yeah, they clearly still get counted, and proof of this fact that Charizard is at #86 in usage. I guarantee you that if we fully weeded them out, Charizard would be nowhere near that high because find me a competent player who actually uses Charizard. Also, for whatever reason, many of these bad players with bad teams STILL have ACRE's of around 1200-1300, and as this thread told us, there's about a 92% chance that a player's "true rating" is higher than their ACRE.

Also, can I just say that "Don't look much different" =/= "Not at all different"? We don't know what those stats look like. For all we know, weatherless could have slightly less usage with differently weighted stats, and Scizor/Politoed could have slightly higher usage! So.... Let's not talk about stats with a different weighting when we don't know what they actually look like.
First, Antar isn't using ACRE. He's using Glicko2. Second, Glicko2 itself uses a concept of "probability"; you can't hand wave these weighted stats merely because we still can't know how bad a player is because ratings never really give that information anyway. And again, Antar said these stats are "1337 enough". There hasn't been much difference between "weighted stats still counting lolderp players" and "weighted stats with only the pros". So how can you still advocate "the real stats are so different, Rain surely is dominating!!!"?

Also, one last thing:

| 55 | Abomasnow | 2.93260% | 27835 | 2.928% | 25193 | 3.288% |

*facepalm* Why?!
Can't tell if you're comlpaining that people use it, or if you're complaining that people aren't using it enough.

I'm getting back into the hang of PokemonShowdown! having lurked more here in order to understand Tornadus-T's ban better.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
We're talking about numbers here. People are discussing how we went from 52% weatherless to 48%. The ways the stats are calculated have changed, which obviously made an impact in the statistics and you come with some ridiculous "9 out of 10, then stats suck because more than 50% of the battlers are bad!!!1!"? Sorry, I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter anyway because now we know that, even using "1337 stats" (I know, Antar explained they aren't), there hasn't been any gigantic raise in Rain usage.

First, Antar isn't using ACRE. He's using Glicko2. Second, Glicko2 itself uses a concept of "probability"; you can't hand wave these weighted stats merely because we still can't know how bad a player is because ratings never really give that information anyway. And again, Antar said these stats are "1337 enough". There hasn't been much difference between "weighted stats still counting lolderp players" and "weighted stats with only the pros". So how can you still advocate "the real stats are so different, Rain surely is dominating!!!"?
How can you argue that Rain IS NOT dominating? For a battle to be truly weatherless according to these stats, both teams in a battle must be weatherless, so that'd be about a 24% chance of a truly weatherless battle. Stats have never been an accurate indicator of dominance anyway, as seen by the fact that Excadrill didn't make it into the top 15 and I still found Excadrill to be dominant prior to its ban. And, we saw it recently with Tornadus-T failing to get into the top 20 prior to its ban. Was Tornadus-T dominant? I would say so.

Also, I never said Antar used ACRE for these. See here:

Also, for whatever reason, many of these bad players with bad teams STILL have ACRE's of around 1200-1300, and as this thread told us, there's about a 92% chance that a player's "true rating" is higher than their ACRE.
I merely referenced the rating estimate system to say that many bad players may end up having relatively high Glicko2 probability distributions, because really, did you actually expect me to look up the ranking of every single player I battle? Please.

Anyway, I see absolutely no point in this argument anymore.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Outrage and Fusion Bolt isn't "awful coverage", it's only resisted by a handful of steel-types.
That coverage combo isn't that great. Fusion Bolt isn't doing enough to sturdy steel-types (Forretress, Bronzong) and its absolute fodder for Ferrothorn. Not to mention it's vulnerability to a bunch of other things like Electric immunes, so it isn't a safe move you can use alongside Outrage.

Kyu-B might be SR and Mach Punch/Bullet Punch weak, but it's not Ice Shard weak and it can actually take neutral hits with plenty to spare, unlike Haxorus.
Kyurem-B is weak to 2 of the most common priority moves in game, and it's SR weakness mostly negates its bulk. It's still better than what Haxorus has, but if we're talking about Choiced Kyurem-B, the bulk isn't anything to write home about (and its easier to wear down).

Also, unlike Haxorus, Kyu-B can actually deal with Skarmory regardless of weather.
There are plenty of ways of bypassing Skarmory with Haxorus. SD Fight gem, taunt, etc.

Too bad teams don't have 8 slots. Haxorus is a lot like Mew, Zapdos and Suicune: they're goot, but they're still outclassed in OU. That's just how it is.
Stop being a smartass. Nothing outclasses Suicune in OU, it's just bad a Pokemon in that environment. Nothing outclasses Zapdos, and its viable in OU ranges from "ok" to "meh" depending on the team and Mew is actually a pretty damn good Pokemon, and also not "outclassed" by anything. The fact that isn't used doesn't surprise me. I'd personally place Haxorus, Mew and Zapdos higher than several Pokemon that are "OU".

There is one key difference between Kyu-B and the other two, though: Kyu-B is the best of the trio when it comes to mixed sets. Bonus points for not being weak to ice (it might have an overall worse defensive type, but mono-dragon and dragon/dark aren't particularly good either).
Mono-dragon is pretty damn great actually. Haxorus's awful defensive stats undermine an otherwise great typing.

If I have to pick one of them, Kyu-B will almost always be my first choice.
Good for you. It's actually not used enough anyway.

So the reason you're still seeing Charizard (and Pikachu and other crap) at all is that everyone's Glicko2 rating starts off at 1500, and therefore their weighting starts off at 0.5. It takes a few battles for these players to completely fall off the radar. And if there's a ladder error, their battles will count 0.5 anyway (I'm working on a minor adjustment to that).

This is the price we pay for using provisional ratings at the time of the battle, rather than month's-end ratings like we used to do for "1337" stats (the reasoning was that we wanted to weed out trolls more than we wanted to weed out newbies, and it'd be a pretty simple matter to spam an awful team for the first 20 days of the month and then use a good one for the last 10).

Also, for all you know, there are a few players out there who are actually using Charizard effectively (presumably the scarf set doesn't completely suck on sun teams?).

Mario with Lasers, I believe LucaroarkZ's comments about ACRE were just because most people aren't as familiar with their Glicko2 rating as they are with their ACREs, so it's easier to reference (if you assume that most players have an RD around 100, then a Glicko2 of 1500 corresponds to an ACRE of ~1360). In that context, what he said is mostly right.

Scizor usage is lower, with weather usage higher, in the higher rated battles. Not that Scizor is bad by any means, but it is weaker in a metagame where the powerful weathers both beat it soundly. When you first start an alt, you face many more gimmicky and noobish teams until at least the 1750 mark, many of which do not have weather. This population of battlers is important, they play the game too and affect our stats. T here are alot of these newer players on showdown that don't use weather and top tier threats and as a result alter the statistics greatly. "1337" stats were great for showing what the strongest teams were using, and the percentages between 1337 and regular were very different.

The more noobish teams I'm talking about are NOT the charizard or pikachu teams, they are weaker attempts are competitive teams by newer plays that would not be eliminated by the weight. They could have builds like Cloyster / Scizor / Dragonite / Vaporeon / Infernape / Thundurus-T and have some good pokemon that the user thought were cool but be out of tune with out current metagame and rain threats. This team has OU pokemon but is out of sync with scarf keldeo, politoed, venusaur, ect which destroy it soundly.

When you first start an alt, you face many gimmicky and noobish teams until at least the 1750 mark, many of which do not have weather. This population of battlers is important, they play the game too and affect our stats.
I refer you to the following points in my Weighted Stats FAQ:

So tiers are threatlists, and we determine tiers through usage statistics.
It doesn't matter if Pikachu is everywhere in the metagame, you still don't need to know how to counter it if the only people using it think you can take out a Rhydon by "aiming for its horn."
Simply put, we're not shooting for accurate demographics of our playerbase--we're shooting for threatlists that tell you what pokemon and movesets you need to worry about if you play in that tier.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
How can you argue that Rain IS NOT dominating? For a battle to be truly weatherless according to these stats, both teams in a battle must be weatherless, so that'd be about a 24% chance of a truly weatherless battle. Stats have never been an accurate indicator of dominance anyway, as seen by the fact that Excadrill didn't make it into the top 15 and I still found Excadrill to be dominant prior to its ban. And, we saw it recently with Tornadus-T failing to get into the top 20 prior to its ban. Was Tornadus-T dominant? I would say so.

Also, I never said Antar used ACRE for these. See here:

I merely referenced the rating estimate system to say that many bad players may end up having relatively high Glicko2 probability distributions, because really, did you actually expect me to look up the ranking of every single player I battle? Please.

Anyway, I see absolutely no point in this argument anymore.
If now you say so much of Rain domination not being clearly pictured in the usage stats, why did you even try to justify it demeaning the majority of the Players on PS!?

I wasn't even necessarily disagreeing with you. But you said something that didn't make sense, considering the new stats, so I pointed out that error and linked to the FAQ. You can say Rain dominates and weatherless teams are in a disadvantage because you can't have weatherless battles that easily (...and what's the point of that anyway) as much as you want, but that argument can't be made based on "how the noobs skew the stats". Because they don't.

Okay, so with all this talk about the weight, I figure I'll share some charts I generated yesterday:

http://i.imgur.com/wgKPIDm.png
This shows the top 100 used pokemon in OU, with the average weight stat Antar provides in the pastebin. The color is directly related to the weight stat, so all those bright green ones you see have higher weight than the red ones. No surprise to see generally more green near the top left and generally more red near the bottom right, because if a Pokemon yields higher rating, it tends to get used more.

http://i.imgur.com/verKN5T.png
Here's the same chart, but sorted by those average weight stats. Again, not very surprising, because we see our latest ban from OU sitting at the #1 spot, and everyone's favorite Charizard sitting in dead last. Perhaps it's interesting to note the locations of the weather starters, which are #19 Politoed, #20 Hippowdon, #26 Tyranitar, #52 Ninetales, #53 Abomasnow.

http://i.imgur.com/FITMIbD.png
Finally, here is a chart based on the previous two. It shows the change in rating from chart A to chart B (note the color still reflects the average weight), which is the difference between how often it is used and the rating of teams it appears on. This makes this chart sort of a "hidden potential" chart, or Pokemon that yield results but aren't used all that often. All the trappers have a strong position on this one.

Perhaps some of you can find some interesting observations in these charts.

Because I think a lot of you are curious, I ran my scripts again to yield "1337" stats (I moved the cutoff from 1500 to 1850, which is one standard deviation above average). These stats correspond to the likelihood that a player is in the top ~16% of the tier.

Note that ladder error battles are weighted by assuming both players have a rating of 1500\pm 350, so that means in this case that the teams would be weighted ~0.16.

Code:
 Total battles: 475287
 Avg. weight/team: 0.079
 + ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- + 
 | Rank | Pokemon            | Usage %   | Raw    | %       | Real   | %       | 
 + ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- + 
 | 1    | Scizor             | 25.82878% | 191970 | 20.195% | 151871 | 19.823% | 
 | 2    | Politoed           | 25.24349% | 177502 | 18.673% | 162102 | 21.158% | 
 | 3    | Jirachi            | 21.55324% | 132749 | 13.965% | 109403 | 14.280% | 
 | 4    | Rotom-Wash         | 18.44503% | 112361 | 11.820% | 97667  | 12.748% | 
 | 5    | Ferrothorn         | 18.40583% | 170328 | 17.918% | 147629 | 19.269% | 
 | 6    | Keldeo             | 17.54859% | 81733  |  8.598% | 61302  |  8.001% | 
 | 7    | Tyranitar          | 17.12332% | 118368 | 12.452% | 102503 | 13.379% | 
 | 8    | Terrakion          | 16.11074% | 97214  | 10.227% | 71421  |  9.322% | 
 | 9    | Latios             | 15.98259% | 105049 | 11.051% | 82711  | 10.796% | 
 | 10   | Dragonite          | 15.67877% | 152001 | 15.990% | 118567 | 15.476% | 
 | 11   | Breloom            | 15.31970% | 119633 | 12.585% | 94604  | 12.348% | 
 | 12   | Heatran            | 15.28854% | 128656 | 13.535% | 105070 | 13.714% | 
 | 13   | Garchomp           | 13.04960% | 101493 | 10.677% | 77646  | 10.135% | 
 | 14   | Tentacruel         | 12.13833% | 86900  |  9.142% | 68635  |  8.959% | 
 | 15   | Starmie            | 11.29143% | 102251 | 10.757% | 79637  | 10.395% | 
 | 16   | Landorus-Therian   | 11.05447% | 62606  |  6.586% | 54159  |  7.069% | 
 | 17   | Gengar             | 10.29906% | 107321 | 11.290% | 84223  | 10.993% | 
 | 18   | Landorus           | 10.10637% | 49763  |  5.235% | 38664  |  5.047% | 
 | 19   | Tornadus-Therian   |  9.91497% | 51180  |  5.384% | 39434  |  5.147% | 
 | 20   | Mamoswine          |  9.76700% | 61107  |  6.428% | 48412  |  6.319% | 
 | 21   | Latias             |  9.67698% | 57202  |  6.018% | 44866  |  5.856% | 
 | 22   | Forretress         |  9.03869% | 89869  |  9.454% | 76398  |  9.972% | 
 | 23   | Thundurus-Therian  |  8.68530% | 64788  |  6.816% | 50982  |  6.654% | 
 | 24   | Celebi             |  8.58097% | 52288  |  5.501% | 42857  |  5.594% | 
 | 25   | Skarmory           |  8.21302% | 73022  |  7.682% | 62123  |  8.109% | 
 | 26   | Salamence          |  8.16754% | 90105  |  9.479% | 67507  |  8.811% | 
 | 27   | Ninetales          |  8.06698% | 90968  |  9.570% | 83405  | 10.886% | 
 | 28   | Gliscor            |  7.50667% | 98594  | 10.372% | 78437  | 10.238% | 
 | 29   | Deoxys-Defense     |  7.44220% | 54854  |  5.771% | 50248  |  6.559% | 
 | 30   | Alakazam           |  7.18232% | 84072  |  8.844% | 63939  |  8.346% | 
 | 31   | Volcarona          |  6.55510% | 86249  |  9.073% | 66310  |  8.655% | 
 | 32   | Magnezone          |  6.43917% | 53853  |  5.665% | 42901  |  5.600% | 
 | 33   | Lucario            |  6.39129% | 59250  |  6.233% | 45220  |  5.902% | 
 | 34   | Jellicent          |  6.34171% | 63179  |  6.646% | 51818  |  6.764% | 
 | 35   | Venusaur           |  6.10695% | 66773  |  7.024% | 51400  |  6.709% | 
 | 36   | Kyurem-Black       |  5.57993% | 49518  |  5.209% | 37469  |  4.891% | 
 | 37   | Donphan            |  5.15069% | 56620  |  5.956% | 47107  |  6.149% | 
 | 38   | Hippowdon          |  5.08778% | 35238  |  3.707% | 31854  |  4.158% | 
 | 39   | Gyarados           |  5.03038% | 64343  |  6.769% | 51426  |  6.712% | 
 | 40   | Toxicroak          |  4.87900% | 48744  |  5.128% | 37457  |  4.889% | 
 | 41   | Espeon             |  4.67704% | 82260  |  8.654% | 64728  |  8.449% | 
 | 42   | Infernape          |  4.54650% | 75695  |  7.963% | 60746  |  7.929% | 
 | 43   | Dugtrio            |  4.43929% | 36321  |  3.821% | 28740  |  3.751% | 
 | 44   | Hydreigon          |  4.24034% | 54376  |  5.720% | 42755  |  5.581% | 
 | 45   | Cloyster           |  4.16359% | 76972  |  8.097% | 59463  |  7.761% | 
 | 46   | Jolteon            |  4.06819% | 67047  |  7.053% | 53804  |  7.023% | 
 | 47   | Conkeldurr         |  3.91002% | 50027  |  5.263% | 39711  |  5.183% | 
 | 48   | Blissey            |  3.84831% | 65338  |  6.874% | 51313  |  6.698% | 
 | 49   | Reuniclus          |  3.75101% | 40334  |  4.243% | 31530  |  4.115% | 
 | 50   | Vaporeon           |  3.71401% | 58245  |  6.127% | 45853  |  5.985% | 
 | 51   | Metagross          |  3.71349% | 51659  |  5.435% | 42233  |  5.512% | 
 | 52   | Kingdra            |  3.30792% | 26179  |  2.754% | 20297  |  2.649% | 
 | 53   | Gastrodon          |  3.29130% | 39103  |  4.114% | 31872  |  4.160% | 
 | 54   | Haxorus            |  3.01697% | 41675  |  4.384% | 31412  |  4.100% | 
 | 55   | Victini            |  2.81278% | 24523  |  2.580% | 19986  |  2.609% | 
 | 56   | Xatu               |  2.76604% | 17241  |  1.814% | 14284  |  1.864% | 
 | 57   | Abomasnow          |  2.55054% | 27835  |  2.928% | 25193  |  3.288% | 
 | 58   | Chansey            |  2.48873% | 28649  |  3.014% | 22663  |  2.958% | 
 | 59   | Bronzong           |  2.42604% | 20933  |  2.202% | 18512  |  2.416% | 
 | 60   | Amoonguss          |  2.36872% | 9985   |  1.050% | 8370   |  1.092% | 
 | 61   | Gothitelle         |  2.31576% | 13284  |  1.397% | 10968  |  1.432% | 
 | 62   | Ditto              |  2.08492% | 18579  |  1.955% | 13928  |  1.818% | 
 | 63   | Tornadus           |  2.05152% | 15603  |  1.641% | 12073  |  1.576% | 
 | 64   | Kyurem             |  2.01731% | 9499   |  0.999% | 6735   |  0.879% | 
 | 65   | Weavile            |  1.98672% | 23832  |  2.507% | 18614  |  2.430% | 
 | 66   | Stoutland          |  1.79040% | 11564  |  1.217% | 8524   |  1.113% | 
 | 67   | Zapdos             |  1.70452% | 17153  |  1.804% | 13962  |  1.822% | 
 | 68   | Sableye            |  1.58993% | 21877  |  2.301% | 18579  |  2.425% | 
 | 69   | Slowbro            |  1.51498% | 14360  |  1.511% | 11510  |  1.502% | 
 | 70   | Sandslash          |  1.45761% | 8112   |  0.853% | 5901   |  0.770% | 
 | 71   | Mew                |  1.39557% | 17484  |  1.839% | 14620  |  1.908% | 
 | 72   | Chandelure         |  1.34475% | 22906  |  2.410% | 18408  |  2.403% | 
 | 73   | Mienshao           |  1.20525% | 14986  |  1.577% | 12672  |  1.654% | 
 | 74   | Ninjask            |  1.16103% | 27027  |  2.843% | 24176  |  3.156% | 
 | 75   | Wobbuffet          |  1.09495% | 13431  |  1.413% | 11498  |  1.501% | 
 | 76   | Darmanitan         |  1.05217% | 15896  |  1.672% | 12713  |  1.659% | 
 | 77   | Machamp            |  1.03895% | 19662  |  2.068% | 16535  |  2.158% | 
 | 78   | Azumarill          |  1.00634% | 10338  |  1.088% | 7908   |  1.032% | 
 | 79   | Heracross          |  0.99655% | 15896  |  1.672% | 12251  |  1.599% | 
 | 80   | Arcanine           |  0.97248% | 20169  |  2.122% | 16370  |  2.137% | 
 | 81   | Umbreon            |  0.92477% | 20729  |  2.181% | 15793  |  2.061% | 
 | 82   | Swampert           |  0.91326% | 17892  |  1.882% | 15153  |  1.978% | 
 | 83   | Togekiss           |  0.88195% | 17579  |  1.849% | 13945  |  1.820% | 
 | 84   | Snorlax            |  0.87680% | 17841  |  1.877% | 14474  |  1.889% | 
 | 85   | Smeargle           |  0.85974% | 16511  |  1.737% | 14353  |  1.873% | 
 | 86   | Empoleon           |  0.85198% | 10751  |  1.131% | 8774   |  1.145% | 
 | 87   | Azelf              |  0.84275% | 9557   |  1.005% | 8571   |  1.119% | 
 | 88   | Raikou             |  0.79007% | 9068   |  0.954% | 7004   |  0.914% | 
 | 89   | Aerodactyl         |  0.78060% | 9730   |  1.024% | 8621   |  1.125% | 
 | 90   | Virizion           |  0.78041% | 7433   |  0.782% | 5818   |  0.759% | 
 | 91   | Porygon2           |  0.76854% | 11846  |  1.246% | 9707   |  1.267% | 
 | 92   | Scrafty            |  0.76625% | 14251  |  1.499% | 11289  |  1.473% | 
 | 93   | Staraptor          |  0.74383% | 13268  |  1.396% | 11016  |  1.438% | 
 | 94   | Zoroark            |  0.74223% | 11678  |  1.229% | 4657   |  0.608% | 
 | 95   | Cresselia          |  0.73452% | 9055   |  0.953% | 7494   |  0.978% | 
 | 96   | Blastoise          |  0.73342% | 14818  |  1.559% | 12124  |  1.582% | 
 | 97   | Charizard          |  0.72996% | 19020  |  2.001% | 15146  |  1.977% | 
 | 98   | Sharpedo           |  0.72265% | 7877   |  0.829% | 6037   |  0.788% | 
 | 99   | Milotic            |  0.71823% | 13426  |  1.412% | 10913  |  1.424% | 
 | 100  | Roserade           |  0.71538% | 9899   |  1.041% | 8096   |  1.057% | 
 | 101  | Electivire         |  0.68261% | 13273  |  1.396% | 10454  |  1.365% | 
 | 102  | Sawsbuck           |  0.66813% | 9053   |  0.952% | 6801   |  0.888% | 
 | 103  | Nidoking           |  0.62838% | 12266  |  1.290% | 9944   |  1.298% | 
 | 104  | Whimsicott         |  0.62293% | 11756  |  1.237% | 9755   |  1.273% | 
 | 105  | Quagsire           |  0.53782% | 6263   |  0.659% | 4994   |  0.652% | 
 | 106  | Cobalion           |  0.53219% | 5127   |  0.539% | 4221   |  0.551% | 
 | 107  | Lilligant          |  0.52932% | 6555   |  0.690% | 5051   |  0.659% | 
 | 108  | Froslass           |  0.50319% | 10562  |  1.111% | 8699   |  1.135% | 
 | 109  | Crobat             |  0.48799% | 10143  |  1.067% | 8472   |  1.106% | 
 | 110  | Meloetta           |  0.48621% | 6336   |  0.667% | 4895   |  0.639% | 
 | 111  | Feraligatr         |  0.46413% | 6262   |  0.659% | 4939   |  0.645% | 
 | 112  | Suicune            |  0.46357% | 7675   |  0.807% | 6169   |  0.805% | 
 | 113  | Shaymin            |  0.45639% | 4521   |  0.476% | 3624   |  0.473% | 
 | 114  | Cofagrigus         |  0.45236% | 7055   |  0.742% | 5876   |  0.767% | 
 | 115  | Gorebyss           |  0.43869% | 6195   |  0.652% | 5120   |  0.668% | 
 | 116  | Gallade            |  0.43783% | 10223  |  1.075% | 8345   |  1.089% | 
 | 117  | Ludicolo           |  0.43300% | 9582   |  1.008% | 7500   |  0.979% | 
 | 118  | Honchkrow          |  0.42896% | 7423   |  0.781% | 5863   |  0.765% | 
 | 119  | Tangrowth          |  0.42234% | 5338   |  0.562% | 4148   |  0.541% | 
 | 120  | Hitmontop          |  0.41397% | 7522   |  0.791% | 5828   |  0.761% | 
 | 121  | Dusclops           |  0.40763% | 6903   |  0.726% | 5799   |  0.757% | 
 | 122  | Flygon             |  0.40690% | 8807   |  0.926% | 7209   |  0.941% | 
 | 123  | Golurk             |  0.39867% | 6046   |  0.636% | 4934   |  0.644% | 
 | 124  | Slowking           |  0.38602% | 5230   |  0.550% | 4364   |  0.570% | 
 | 125  | Moltres            |  0.38499% | 3013   |  0.317% | 2396   |  0.313% | 
 | 126  | Mr. Mime           |  0.37586% | 4442   |  0.467% | 2717   |  0.355% | 
 | 127  | Sigilyph           |  0.37479% | 7528   |  0.792% | 5839   |  0.762% | 
 | 128  | Sceptile           |  0.35573% | 7778   |  0.818% | 6185   |  0.807% | 
 | 129  | Ambipom            |  0.34684% | 8884   |  0.935% | 7771   |  1.014% | 
 | 130  | Houndoom           |  0.34672% | 5471   |  0.576% | 4136   |  0.540% | 
 | 131  | Rhyperior          |  0.34578% | 6650   |  0.700% | 5381   |  0.702% | 
 | 132  | Porygon-Z          |  0.33153% | 8196   |  0.862% | 6533   |  0.853% | 
 | 133  | Aggron             |  0.32823% | 6665   |  0.701% | 5359   |  0.699% | 
 | 134  | Exeggutor          |  0.32743% | 5295   |  0.557% | 4084   |  0.533% | 
 | 135  | Claydol            |  0.31398% | 5477   |  0.576% | 4514   |  0.589% | 
 | 136  | Venomoth           |  0.31343% | 5393   |  0.567% | 4235   |  0.553% | 
 | 137  | Rotom-Mow          |  0.30274% | 2506   |  0.264% | 2128   |  0.278% | 
 | 138  | Liepard            |  0.30112% | 4344   |  0.457% | 3504   |  0.457% | 
 | 139  | Lanturn            |  0.30087% | 5674   |  0.597% | 4718   |  0.616% | 
 | 140  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.30004% | 5183   |  0.545% | 4317   |  0.563% | 
 | 141  | Victreebel         |  0.28216% | 4563   |  0.480% | 3397   |  0.443% | 
 | 142  | Lapras             |  0.27739% | 7075   |  0.744% | 5686   |  0.742% | 
 | 143  | Magneton           |  0.27562% | 3052   |  0.321% | 2476   |  0.323% | 
 | 144  | Bisharp            |  0.26937% | 5252   |  0.553% | 4191   |  0.547% | 
 | 145  | Walrein            |  0.26389% | 5631   |  0.592% | 4302   |  0.562% | 
 | 146  | Kabutops           |  0.25833% | 3487   |  0.367% | 2648   |  0.346% | 
 | 147  | Typhlosion         |  0.24983% | 5669   |  0.596% | 4497   |  0.587% | 
 | 148  | Durant             |  0.24732% | 4469   |  0.470% | 3622   |  0.473% | 
 | 149  | Yanmega            |  0.24562% | 5809   |  0.611% | 4659   |  0.608% | 
 | 150  | Steelix            |  0.24463% | 4080   |  0.429% | 3417   |  0.446% | 
 | 151  | Pikachu            |  0.23921% | 5860   |  0.616% | 4709   |  0.615% | 
 | 152  | Galvantula         |  0.23423% | 6055   |  0.637% | 4629   |  0.604% | 
 | 153  | Hitmonlee          |  0.23208% | 4954   |  0.521% | 3975   |  0.519% | 
 | 154  | Medicham           |  0.23179% | 3460   |  0.364% | 2822   |  0.368% | 
 | 155  | Krookodile         |  0.23161% | 5780   |  0.608% | 4481   |  0.585% | 
 | 156  | Nidoqueen          |  0.22945% | 2539   |  0.267% | 2158   |  0.282% | 
 | 157  | Dusknoir           |  0.21897% | 5795   |  0.610% | 4726   |  0.617% | 
 | 158  | Crustle            |  0.21183% | 2154   |  0.227% | 1815   |  0.237% | 
 | 159  | Shuckle            |  0.21091% | 5755   |  0.605% | 4604   |  0.601% | 
 | 160  | Leafeon            |  0.20971% | 5229   |  0.550% | 4043   |  0.528% | 
 | 161  | Eelektross         |  0.20882% | 5621   |  0.591% | 4778   |  0.624% | 
 | 162  | Glaceon            |  0.20865% | 5135   |  0.540% | 3786   |  0.494% | 
 | 163  | Aron               |  0.20656% | 5575   |  0.586% | 4257   |  0.556% | 
 | 164  | Jumpluff           |  0.19726% | 3266   |  0.344% | 2646   |  0.345% | 
 | 165  | Spiritomb          |  0.19487% | 4358   |  0.458% | 3604   |  0.470% | 
 | 166  | Registeel          |  0.18773% | 3416   |  0.359% | 2813   |  0.367% | 
 | 167  | Volbeat            |  0.18685% | 3664   |  0.385% | 3246   |  0.424% | 
 | 168  | Shedinja           |  0.18672% | 4315   |  0.454% | 3146   |  0.411% | 
 | 169  | Cradily            |  0.18277% | 4638   |  0.488% | 3473   |  0.453% | 
 | 170  | Absol              |  0.17602% | 3932   |  0.414% | 3071   |  0.401% | 
 | 171  | Archeops           |  0.17185% | 3504   |  0.369% | 2793   |  0.365% | 
 | 172  | Gardevoir          |  0.17111% | 3809   |  0.401% | 3028   |  0.395% | 
 | 173  | Seismitoad         |  0.16513% | 2169   |  0.228% | 1830   |  0.239% | 
 | 174  | Accelgor           |  0.15580% | 3862   |  0.406% | 3216   |  0.420% | 
 | 175  | Cinccino           |  0.14685% | 3872   |  0.407% | 3124   |  0.408% | 
 | 176  | Flareon            |  0.14340% | 3839   |  0.404% | 3046   |  0.398% | 
 | 177  | Riolu              |  0.14137% | 2774   |  0.292% | 2075   |  0.271% | 
 | 178  | Crawdaunt          |  0.13951% | 2255   |  0.237% | 1715   |  0.224% | 
 | 179  | Shiftry            |  0.13714% | 2921   |  0.307% | 2373   |  0.310% | 
 | 180  | Clefable           |  0.13580% | 3923   |  0.413% | 3099   |  0.404% | 
 | 181  | Serperior          |  0.13552% | 3335   |  0.351% | 2710   |  0.354% | 
 | 182  | Uxie               |  0.13283% | 2421   |  0.255% | 2087   |  0.272% | 
 | 183  | Drapion            |  0.12960% | 3814   |  0.401% | 3078   |  0.402% | 
 | 184  | Parasect           |  0.12922% | 2028   |  0.213% | 1553   |  0.203% | 
 | 185  | Scolipede          |  0.12871% | 1982   |  0.209% | 1623   |  0.212% | 
 | 186  | Jynx               |  0.12864% | 2686   |  0.283% | 2057   |  0.268% | 
 | 187  | Mismagius          |  0.12561% | 3332   |  0.351% | 2701   |  0.353% | 
 | 188  | Slaking            |  0.12419% | 3326   |  0.350% | 2692   |  0.351% | 
 | 189  | Torterra           |  0.12304% | 3586   |  0.377% | 2986   |  0.390% | 
 | 190  | Marowak            |  0.12234% | 2750   |  0.289% | 2202   |  0.287% | 
 | 191  | Mandibuzz          |  0.11507% | 2178   |  0.229% | 1734   |  0.226% | 
 | 192  | Magmortar          |  0.11021% | 3201   |  0.337% | 2542   |  0.332% | 
 | 193  | Omastar            |  0.10949% | 2732   |  0.287% | 2103   |  0.274% | 
 | 194  | Zangoose           |  0.10497% | 2419   |  0.254% | 1847   |  0.241% | 
 | 195  | Luxray             |  0.10396% | 2466   |  0.259% | 2036   |  0.266% | 
 | 196  | Weezing            |  0.10324% | 2733   |  0.288% | 2190   |  0.286% | 
 | 197  | Drifblim           |  0.10079% | 2526   |  0.266% | 1904   |  0.249% | 
 | 198  | Regice             |  0.10072% | 2267   |  0.238% | 1754   |  0.229% | 
 | 199  | Scyther            |  0.10040% | 2794   |  0.294% | 2246   |  0.293% | 
 | 200  | Samurott           |  0.09980% | 2451   |  0.258% | 2040   |  0.266% | 
 | 201  | Hitmonchan         |  0.09931% | 2541   |  0.267% | 2048   |  0.267% | 
 | 202  | Rampardos          |  0.09756% | 2691   |  0.283% | 2060   |  0.269% | 
 | 203  | Emboar             |  0.09629% | 2434   |  0.256% | 1911   |  0.249% | 
 | 204  | Gigalith           |  0.09415% | 2068   |  0.218% | 1802   |  0.235% | 
 | 205  | Manectric          |  0.09283% | 2366   |  0.249% | 1934   |  0.252% | 
 | 206  | Miltank            |  0.09243% | 2557   |  0.269% | 2092   |  0.273% | 
 | 207  | Murkrow            |  0.09184% | 1626   |  0.171% | 1228   |  0.160% | 
 | 208  | Cryogonal          |  0.08908% | 1655   |  0.174% | 1169   |  0.153% | 
 | 209  | Swellow            |  0.08772% | 1960   |  0.206% | 1566   |  0.204% | 
 | 210  | Ampharos           |  0.08755% | 2124   |  0.223% | 1767   |  0.231% | 
 | 211  | Golem              |  0.08519% | 1973   |  0.208% | 1694   |  0.221% | 
 | 212  | Ursaring           |  0.08498% | 1943   |  0.204% | 1557   |  0.203% | 
 | 213  | Raichu             |  0.08403% | 2709   |  0.285% | 2234   |  0.292% | 
 | 214  | Floatzel           |  0.08379% | 1758   |  0.185% | 1426   |  0.186% | 
 | 215  | Carracosta         |  0.08303% | 2009   |  0.211% | 1694   |  0.221% | 
 | 216  | Alomomola          |  0.08137% | 2645   |  0.278% | 2098   |  0.274% | 
 | 217  | Braviary           |  0.08082% | 1953   |  0.205% | 1574   |  0.205% | 
 | 218  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.08047% | 1469   |  0.155% | 1204   |  0.157% | 
 | 219  | Poliwrath          |  0.07817% | 1971   |  0.207% | 1605   |  0.209% | 
 | 220  | Electrode          |  0.07754% | 2165   |  0.228% | 1883   |  0.246% | 
 | 221  | Armaldo            |  0.07597% | 1937   |  0.204% | 1520   |  0.198% | 
 | 222  | Torkoal            |  0.07173% | 1756   |  0.185% | 1467   |  0.191% | 
 | 223  | Pinsir             |  0.06999% | 1586   |  0.167% | 1193   |  0.156% | 
 | 224  | Entei              |  0.06859% | 1496   |  0.157% | 1157   |  0.151% | 
 | 225  | Stunfisk           |  0.06780% | 777    |  0.082% | 667    |  0.087% | 
 | 226  | Hariyama           |  0.06279% | 1555   |  0.164% | 1268   |  0.166% | 
 | 227  | Altaria            |  0.06260% | 1611   |  0.169% | 1290   |  0.168% | 
 | 228  | Articuno           |  0.06129% | 1616   |  0.170% | 1234   |  0.161% | 
 | 229  | Bouffalant         |  0.05925% | 1361   |  0.143% | 955    |  0.125% | 
 | 230  | Rotom              |  0.05887% | 1177   |  0.124% | 949    |  0.124% | 
 | 231  | Tauros             |  0.05846% | 1380   |  0.145% | 1105   |  0.144% | 
 | 232  | Lickilicky         |  0.05745% | 1577   |  0.166% | 1328   |  0.173% | 
 | 233  | Muk                |  0.05745% | 1520   |  0.160% | 1251   |  0.163% | 
 | 234  | Klinklang          |  0.05684% | 907    |  0.095% | 710    |  0.093% | 
 | 235  | Qwilfish           |  0.05676% | 1054   |  0.111% | 886    |  0.116% | 
 | 236  | Druddigon          |  0.05580% | 1306   |  0.137% | 1086   |  0.142% | 
 | 237  | Rapidash           |  0.05555% | 1808   |  0.190% | 1473   |  0.192% | 
 | 238  | Sawk               |  0.05514% | 1172   |  0.123% | 950    |  0.124% | 
 | 239  | Escavalier         |  0.05412% | 1496   |  0.157% | 1167   |  0.152% | 
 | 240  | Whiscash           |  0.05407% | 1014   |  0.107% | 772    |  0.101% | 
 | 241  | Linoone            |  0.05404% | 1107   |  0.116% | 877    |  0.114% | 
 | 242  | Meganium           |  0.05301% | 1522   |  0.160% | 1246   |  0.163% | 
 | 243  | Bastiodon          |  0.04834% | 1420   |  0.149% | 1155   |  0.151% | 
 | 244  | Tropius            |  0.04781% | 1224   |  0.129% | 928    |  0.121% | 
 | 245  | Regirock           |  0.04726% | 1356   |  0.143% | 1084   |  0.141% | 
 | 246  | Probopass          |  0.04709% | 1130   |  0.119% | 947    |  0.124% | 
 | 247  | Regigigas          |  0.04600% | 829    |  0.087% | 679    |  0.089% | 
 | 248  | Huntail            |  0.04581% | 1128   |  0.119% | 943    |  0.123% | 
 | 249  | Musharna           |  0.04525% | 1003   |  0.106% | 842    |  0.110% | 
 | 250  | Pidgeot            |  0.04399% | 1213   |  0.128% | 982    |  0.128% | 
 | 251  | Rhydon             |  0.04373% | 1035   |  0.109% | 847    |  0.111% | 
 | 252  | Tangela            |  0.04297% | 626    |  0.066% | 493    |  0.064% | 
 | 253  | Basculin           |  0.04269% | 614    |  0.065% | 438    |  0.057% | 
 | 254  | Butterfree         |  0.04261% | 1188   |  0.125% | 966    |  0.126% | 
 | 255  | Camerupt           |  0.04170% | 1002   |  0.105% | 849    |  0.111% | 
 | 256  | Wailord            |  0.04126% | 836    |  0.088% | 712    |  0.093% | 
 | 257  | Lopunny            |  0.04070% | 1053   |  0.111% | 890    |  0.116% | 
 | 258  | Swoobat            |  0.03987% | 854    |  0.090% | 629    |  0.082% | 
 | 259  | Gligar             |  0.03967% | 804    |  0.085% | 663    |  0.087% | 
 | 260  | Zebstrika          |  0.03806% | 925    |  0.097% | 761    |  0.099% | 
 | 261  | Persian            |  0.03748% | 886    |  0.093% | 749    |  0.098% | 
 | 262  | Primeape           |  0.03460% | 1356   |  0.143% | 1086   |  0.142% | 
 | 263  | Golduck            |  0.03426% | 1008   |  0.106% | 821    |  0.107% | 
 | 264  | Arbok              |  0.03378% | 752    |  0.079% | 603    |  0.079% | 
 | 265  | Emolga             |  0.03245% | 1075   |  0.113% | 885    |  0.116% | 
 | 266  | Kingler            |  0.03240% | 904    |  0.095% | 742    |  0.097% | 
 | 267  | Combusken          |  0.03144% | 650    |  0.068% | 544    |  0.071% | 
 | 268  | Munchlax           |  0.03013% | 465    |  0.049% | 357    |  0.047% | 
 | 269  | Kangaskhan         |  0.02963% | 824    |  0.087% | 696    |  0.091% | 
 | 270  | Cacturne           |  0.02963% | 1065   |  0.112% | 838    |  0.109% | 
 | 271  | Clamperl           |  0.02962% | 633    |  0.067% | 501    |  0.065% | 
 | 272  | Garbodor           |  0.02785% | 635    |  0.067% | 534    |  0.070% | 
 | 273  | Mawile             |  0.02772% | 388    |  0.041% | 304    |  0.040% | 
 | 274  | Mesprit            |  0.02645% | 506    |  0.053% | 413    |  0.054% | 
 | 275  | Banette            |  0.02576% | 788    |  0.083% | 719    |  0.094% | 
 | 276  | Swanna             |  0.02548% | 653    |  0.069% | 489    |  0.064% | 
 | 277  | Castform           |  0.02511% | 538    |  0.057% | 409    |  0.053% | 
 | 278  | Vileplume          |  0.02479% | 692    |  0.073% | 555    |  0.072% | 
 | 279  | Rattata            |  0.02477% | 660    |  0.069% | 522    |  0.068% | 
 | 280  | Leavanny           |  0.02432% | 736    |  0.077% | 588    |  0.077% | 
 | 281  | Dodrio             |  0.02374% | 467    |  0.049% | 364    |  0.048% | 
 | 282  | Raticate           |  0.02288% | 494    |  0.052% | 424    |  0.055% | 
 | 283  | Octillery          |  0.02270% | 545    |  0.057% | 422    |  0.055% | 
 | 284  | Beartic            |  0.02268% | 455    |  0.048% | 356    |  0.046% | 
 | 285  | Dragonair          |  0.02244% | 543    |  0.057% | 444    |  0.058% | 
 | 286  | Pelipper           |  0.02187% | 274    |  0.029% | 222    |  0.029% | 
 | 287  | Girafarig          |  0.02129% | 258    |  0.027% | 206    |  0.027% | 
 | 288  | Spinda             |  0.02102% | 440    |  0.046% | 377    |  0.049% | 
 | 289  | Haunter            |  0.02080% | 600    |  0.063% | 473    |  0.062% | 
 | 290  | Electabuzz         |  0.02067% | 399    |  0.042% | 337    |  0.044% | 
 | 291  | Seviper            |  0.02053% | 482    |  0.051% | 371    |  0.048% | 
 | 292  | Simisear           |  0.02039% | 564    |  0.059% | 468    |  0.061% | 
 | 293  | Magikarp           |  0.02023% | 715    |  0.075% | 530    |  0.069% | 
 | 294  | Vanilluxe          |  0.02017% | 445    |  0.047% | 338    |  0.044% | 
 | 295  | Mightyena          |  0.01998% | 472    |  0.050% | 393    |  0.051% | 
 | 296  | Relicanth          |  0.01970% | 516    |  0.054% | 410    |  0.054% | 
 | 297  | Hippopotas         |  0.01895% | 396    |  0.042% | 341    |  0.045% | 
 | 298  | Togetic            |  0.01851% | 286    |  0.030% | 234    |  0.031% | 
 | 299  | Glalie             |  0.01835% | 402    |  0.042% | 342    |  0.045% | 
 | 300  | Eevee              |  0.01816% | 437    |  0.046% | 334    |  0.044% | 
 | 301  | Magcargo           |  0.01797% | 622    |  0.065% | 480    |  0.063% | 
 | 302  | Piloswine          |  0.01743% | 276    |  0.029% | 231    |  0.030% | 
 | 303  | Dewgong            |  0.01742% | 375    |  0.039% | 305    |  0.040% | 
 | 304  | Seaking            |  0.01733% | 339    |  0.036% | 258    |  0.034% | 
 | 305  | Hypno              |  0.01709% | 445    |  0.047% | 380    |  0.050% | 
 | 306  | Throh              |  0.01708% | 589    |  0.062% | 468    |  0.061% | 
 | 307  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.01667% | 521    |  0.055% | 438    |  0.057% | 
 | 308  | Mantine            |  0.01618% | 441    |  0.046% | 344    |  0.045% | 
 | 309  | Beheeyem           |  0.01616% | 290    |  0.031% | 243    |  0.032% | 
 | 310  | Exploud            |  0.01606% | 409    |  0.043% | 260    |  0.034% | 
 | 311  | Dunsparce          |  0.01605% | 554    |  0.058% | 397    |  0.052% | 
 | 312  | Audino             |  0.01542% | 407    |  0.043% | 330    |  0.043% | 
 | 313  | Roselia            |  0.01524% | 256    |  0.027% | 214    |  0.028% | 
 | 314  | Solosis            |  0.01520% | 246    |  0.026% | 229    |  0.030% | 
 | 315  | Onix               |  0.01512% | 351    |  0.037% | 323    |  0.042% | 
 | 316  | Cottonee           |  0.01450% | 334    |  0.035% | 264    |  0.034% | 
 | 317  | Wartortle          |  0.01444% | 409    |  0.043% | 345    |  0.045% | 
 | 318  | Skuntank           |  0.01430% | 440    |  0.046% | 362    |  0.047% | 
 | 319  | Granbull           |  0.01424% | 358    |  0.038% | 294    |  0.038% | 
 | 320  | Bellossom          |  0.01391% | 539    |  0.057% | 405    |  0.053% | 
 | 321  | Masquerain         |  0.01366% | 400    |  0.042% | 319    |  0.042% | 
 | 322  | Noctowl            |  0.01340% | 410    |  0.043% | 340    |  0.044% | 
 | 323  | Snover             |  0.01317% | 298    |  0.031% | 264    |  0.034% | 
 | 324  | Kecleon            |  0.01289% | 347    |  0.037% | 301    |  0.039% | 
 | 325  | Furret             |  0.01257% | 291    |  0.031% | 244    |  0.032% | 
 | 326  | Vespiquen          |  0.01187% | 312    |  0.033% | 233    |  0.030% | 
 | 327  | Simipour           |  0.01186% | 223    |  0.023% | 190    |  0.025% | 
 | 328  | Bibarel            |  0.01183% | 459    |  0.048% | 387    |  0.051% | 
 | 329  | Ferroseed          |  0.01178% | 312    |  0.033% | 278    |  0.036% | 
 | 330  | Vulpix             |  0.01148% | 279    |  0.029% | 252    |  0.033% | 
 | 331  | Magmar             |  0.01134% | 321    |  0.034% | 273    |  0.036% | 
 | 332  | Grumpig            |  0.01096% | 193    |  0.020% | 160    |  0.021% | 
 | 333  | Pineco             |  0.01094% | 172    |  0.018% | 160    |  0.021% | 
 | 334  | Cherrim            |  0.01078% | 354    |  0.037% | 278    |  0.036% | 
 | 335  | Solrock            |  0.01075% | 357    |  0.038% | 286    |  0.037% | 
 | 336  | Purugly            |  0.01049% | 235    |  0.025% | 213    |  0.028% | 
 | 337  | Simisage           |  0.01020% | 255    |  0.027% | 217    |  0.028% | 
 | 338  | Vigoroth           |  0.01007% | 227    |  0.024% | 176    |  0.023% | 
 | 339  | Ivysaur            |  0.00991% | 165    |  0.017% | 129    |  0.017% | 
 | 340  | Nosepass           |  0.00977% | 138    |  0.015% | 111    |  0.014% | 
 | 341  | Pignite            |  0.00966% | 111    |  0.012% | 89     |  0.012% | 
 | 342  | Sudowoodo          |  0.00963% | 237    |  0.025% | 211    |  0.028% | 
 | 343  | Unfezant           |  0.00950% | 252    |  0.027% | 209    |  0.027% | 
 | 344  | Jigglypuff         |  0.00939% | 333    |  0.035% | 295    |  0.039% | 
 | 345  | Golbat             |  0.00934% | 245    |  0.026% | 210    |  0.027% | 
 | 346  | Zweilous           |  0.00922% | 151    |  0.016% | 118    |  0.015% | 
 | 347  | Maractus           |  0.00899% | 188    |  0.020% | 146    |  0.019% | 
 | 348  | Misdreavus         |  0.00891% | 265    |  0.028% | 214    |  0.028% | 
 | 349  | Wigglytuff         |  0.00886% | 339    |  0.036% | 276    |  0.036% | 
 | 350  | Purrloin           |  0.00883% | 167    |  0.018% | 141    |  0.018% | 
 | 351  | Phione             |  0.00871% | 184    |  0.019% | 137    |  0.018% | 
 | 352  | Swalot             |  0.00831% | 287    |  0.030% | 223    |  0.029% | 
 | 353  | Beedrill           |  0.00812% | 255    |  0.027% | 192    |  0.025% | 
 | 354  | Shelgon            |  0.00787% | 217    |  0.023% | 163    |  0.021% | 
 | 355  | Lairon             |  0.00750% | 138    |  0.015% | 114    |  0.015% | 
 | 356  | Clefairy           |  0.00739% | 112    |  0.012% | 88     |  0.011% | 
 | 357  | Magnemite          |  0.00728% | 178    |  0.019% | 110    |  0.014% | 
 | 358  | Bidoof             |  0.00725% | 83     |  0.009% | 68     |  0.009% | 
 | 359  | Illumise           |  0.00693% | 164    |  0.017% | 149    |  0.019% | 
 | 360  | Gothorita          |  0.00688% | 168    |  0.018% | 122    |  0.016% | 
 | 361  | Lunatone           |  0.00670% | 218    |  0.023% | 182    |  0.024% | 
 | 362  | Wynaut             |  0.00669% | 96     |  0.010% | 73     |  0.010% | 
 | 363  | Chimecho           |  0.00664% | 127    |  0.013% | 103    |  0.013% | 
 | 364  | Squirtle           |  0.00652% | 335    |  0.035% | 274    |  0.036% | 
 | 365  | Tentacool          |  0.00641% | 61     |  0.006% | 48     |  0.006% | 
 | 366  | Machoke            |  0.00640% | 97     |  0.010% | 82     |  0.011% | 
 | 367  | Minun              |  0.00639% | 162    |  0.017% | 141    |  0.018% | 
 | 368  | Ledian             |  0.00627% | 206    |  0.022% | 174    |  0.023% | 
 | 369  | Fraxure            |  0.00612% | 82     |  0.009% | 63     |  0.008% | 
 | 370  | Corsola            |  0.00605% | 138    |  0.015% | 122    |  0.016% | 
 | 371  | Heatmor            |  0.00601% | 184    |  0.019% | 154    |  0.020% | 
 | 372  | Metang             |  0.00540% | 120    |  0.013% | 94     |  0.012% | 
 | 373  | Pichu              |  0.00536% | 95     |  0.010% | 74     |  0.010% | 
 | 374  | Ariados            |  0.00523% | 201    |  0.021% | 165    |  0.022% | 
 | 375  | Gurdurr            |  0.00523% | 157    |  0.017% | 126    |  0.016% | 
 | 376  | Seadra             |  0.00501% | 152    |  0.016% | 129    |  0.017% | 
 | 377  | Natu               |  0.00498% | 80     |  0.008% | 59     |  0.008% | 
 | 378  | Oshawott           |  0.00496% | 73     |  0.008% | 61     |  0.008% | 
 | 379  | Kadabra            |  0.00496% | 114    |  0.012% | 97     |  0.013% | 
 | 380  | Duosion            |  0.00494% | 66     |  0.007% | 58     |  0.008% | 
 | 381  | Caterpie           |  0.00457% | 162    |  0.017% | 95     |  0.012% | 
 | 382  | Delibird           |  0.00457% | 127    |  0.013% | 100    |  0.013% | 
 | 383  | Aipom              |  0.00453% | 75     |  0.008% | 67     |  0.009% | 
 | 384  | Scraggy            |  0.00440% | 63     |  0.007% | 54     |  0.007% | 
 | 385  | Farfetch'd         |  0.00434% | 178    |  0.019% | 127    |  0.017% | 
 | 386  | Fearow             |  0.00432% | 254    |  0.027% | 205    |  0.027% | 
 | 387  | Lickitung          |  0.00422% | 100    |  0.011% | 67     |  0.009% | 
 | 388  | Gabite             |  0.00420% | 56     |  0.006% | 51     |  0.007% | 
 | 389  | Quilava            |  0.00419% | 56     |  0.006% | 52     |  0.007% | 
 | 390  | Diglett            |  0.00413% | 105    |  0.011% | 77     |  0.010% | 
 | 391  | Palpitoad          |  0.00412% | 95     |  0.010% | 87     |  0.011% | 
 | 392  | Sunflora           |  0.00404% | 107    |  0.011% | 83     |  0.011% | 
 | 393  | Porygon            |  0.00400% | 99     |  0.010% | 78     |  0.010% | 
 | 394  | Delcatty           |  0.00390% | 102    |  0.011% | 86     |  0.011% | 
 | 395  | Weedle             |  0.00375% | 69     |  0.007% | 39     |  0.005% | 
 | 396  | Taillow            |  0.00375% | 111    |  0.012% | 74     |  0.010% | 
 | 397  | Dustox             |  0.00350% | 151    |  0.016% | 102    |  0.013% | 
 | 398  | Cleffa             |  0.00349% | 50     |  0.005% | 39     |  0.005% | 
 | 399  | Charmeleon         |  0.00348% | 115    |  0.012% | 105    |  0.014% | 
 | 400  | Swinub             |  0.00343% | 54     |  0.006% | 44     |  0.006% | 
 | 401  | Wormadam-Trash     |  0.00340% | 103    |  0.011% | 96     |  0.013% | 
 | 402  | Beautifly          |  0.00336% | 93     |  0.010% | 58     |  0.008% | 
 | 403  | Grovyle            |  0.00323% | 81     |  0.009% | 66     |  0.009% | 
 | 404  | Graveler           |  0.00314% | 59     |  0.006% | 51     |  0.007% | 
 | 405  | Sunkern            |  0.00314% | 85     |  0.009% | 60     |  0.008% | 
 | 406  | Dwebble            |  0.00306% | 44     |  0.005% | 44     |  0.006% | 
 | 407  | Starly             |  0.00294% | 108    |  0.011% | 99     |  0.013% | 
 | 408  | Mothim             |  0.00292% | 84     |  0.009% | 60     |  0.008% | 
 | 409  | Snivy              |  0.00288% | 116    |  0.012% | 83     |  0.011% | 
 | 410  | Kricketune         |  0.00288% | 110    |  0.012% | 78     |  0.010% | 
 | 411  | Mudkip             |  0.00285% | 40     |  0.004% | 35     |  0.005% | 
 | 412  | Chatot             |  0.00283% | 89     |  0.009% | 70     |  0.009% | 
 | 413  | Metapod            |  0.00280% | 96     |  0.010% | 83     |  0.011% | 
 | 414  | Luvdisc            |  0.00278% | 91     |  0.010% | 76     |  0.010% | 
 | 415  | Bulbasaur          |  0.00277% | 135    |  0.014% | 101    |  0.013% | 
 | 416  | Oddish             |  0.00266% | 130    |  0.014% | 98     |  0.013% | 
 | 417  | Sneasel            |  0.00264% | 116    |  0.012% | 103    |  0.013% | 
 | 418  | Meowth             |  0.00264% | 75     |  0.008% | 47     |  0.006% | 
 | 419  | Lileep             |  0.00259% | 58     |  0.006% | 54     |  0.007% | 
 | 420  | Pachirisu          |  0.00256% | 97     |  0.010% | 78     |  0.010% | 
 | 421  | Archen             |  0.00255% | 59     |  0.006% | 38     |  0.005% | 
 | 422  | Stantler           |  0.00253% | 80     |  0.008% | 64     |  0.008% | 
 | 423  | Buizel             |  0.00250% | 93     |  0.010% | 73     |  0.010% | 
 | 424  | Lumineon           |  0.00249% | 67     |  0.007% | 53     |  0.007% | 
 | 425  | Growlithe          |  0.00246% | 36     |  0.004% | 29     |  0.004% | 
 | 426  | Monferno           |  0.00242% | 38     |  0.004% | 29     |  0.004% | 
 | 427  | Nincada            |  0.00242% | 108    |  0.011% | 84     |  0.011% | 
 | 428  | Unown              |  0.00238% | 76     |  0.008% | 60     |  0.008% | 
 | 429  | Watchog            |  0.00231% | 69     |  0.007% | 52     |  0.007% | 
 | 430  | Carnivine          |  0.00228% | 71     |  0.007% | 61     |  0.008% | 
 | 431  | Servine            |  0.00225% | 34     |  0.004% | 32     |  0.004% | 
 | 432  | Abra               |  0.00223% | 54     |  0.006% | 44     |  0.006% | 
 | 433  | Bronzor            |  0.00222% | 74     |  0.008% | 65     |  0.008% | 
 | 434  | Lampent            |  0.00222% | 51     |  0.005% | 45     |  0.006% | 
 | 435  | Trapinch           |  0.00221% | 104    |  0.011% | 55     |  0.007% | 
 | 436  | Wormadam-Sandy     |  0.00221% | 45     |  0.005% | 34     |  0.004% | 
 | 437  | Mantyke            |  0.00191% | 40     |  0.004% | 24     |  0.003% | 
 | 438  | Makuhita           |  0.00190% | 20     |  0.002% | 17     |  0.002% | 
 | 439  | Kabuto             |  0.00189% | 55     |  0.006% | 44     |  0.006% | 
 | 440  | Slowpoke           |  0.00186% | 68     |  0.007% | 49     |  0.006% | 
 | 441  | Gastly             |  0.00186% | 66     |  0.007% | 57     |  0.007% | 
 | 442  | Plusle             |  0.00185% | 87     |  0.009% | 69     |  0.009% | 
 | 443  | Phanpy             |  0.00183% | 22     |  0.002% | 17     |  0.002% | 
 | 444  | Torchic            |  0.00176% | 40     |  0.004% | 30     |  0.004% | 
 | 445  | Surskit            |  0.00174% | 22     |  0.002% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 446  | Darumaka           |  0.00172% | 31     |  0.003% | 24     |  0.003% | 
 | 447  | Igglybuff          |  0.00170% | 82     |  0.009% | 58     |  0.008% | 
 | 448  | Spheal             |  0.00168% | 23     |  0.002% | 16     |  0.002% | 
 | 449  | Numel              |  0.00168% | 85     |  0.009% | 60     |  0.008% | 
 | 450  | Zubat              |  0.00165% | 58     |  0.006% | 52     |  0.007% | 
 | 451  | Staryu             |  0.00161% | 44     |  0.005% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 452  | Boldore            |  0.00158% | 70     |  0.007% | 53     |  0.007% | 
 | 453  | Togepi             |  0.00156% | 34     |  0.004% | 30     |  0.004% | 
 | 454  | Weepinbell         |  0.00153% | 8      |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 455  | Ralts              |  0.00149% | 31     |  0.003% | 21     |  0.003% | 
 | 456  | Shellos            |  0.00149% | 8      |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 457  | Totodile           |  0.00143% | 40     |  0.004% | 34     |  0.004% | 
 | 458  | Charmander         |  0.00143% | 96     |  0.010% | 73     |  0.010% | 
 | 459  | Kakuna             |  0.00142% | 68     |  0.007% | 62     |  0.008% | 
 | 460  | Sealeo             |  0.00142% | 47     |  0.005% | 34     |  0.004% | 
 | 461  | Cranidos           |  0.00141% | 24     |  0.003% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 462  | Drilbur            |  0.00141% | 52     |  0.005% | 45     |  0.006% | 
 | 463  | Turtwig            |  0.00140% | 32     |  0.003% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 464  | Pidgeotto          |  0.00140% | 40     |  0.004% | 34     |  0.004% | 
 | 465  | Feebas             |  0.00136% | 54     |  0.006% | 36     |  0.005% | 
 | 466  | Grotle             |  0.00136% | 22     |  0.002% | 16     |  0.002% | 
 | 467  | Poliwhirl          |  0.00135% | 61     |  0.006% | 47     |  0.006% | 
 | 468  | Happiny            |  0.00129% | 39     |  0.004% | 30     |  0.004% | 
 | 469  | Rhyhorn            |  0.00127% | 20     |  0.002% | 16     |  0.002% | 
 | 470  | Whirlipede         |  0.00127% | 24     |  0.003% | 18     |  0.002% | 
 | 471  | Smoochum           |  0.00121% | 20     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 472  | Gloom              |  0.00121% | 10     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 473  | Pansear            |  0.00119% | 24     |  0.003% | 18     |  0.002% | 
 | 474  | Wurmple            |  0.00119% | 42     |  0.004% | 37     |  0.005% | 
 | 475  | Eelektrik          |  0.00117% | 37     |  0.004% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 476  | Shieldon           |  0.00114% | 33     |  0.003% | 28     |  0.004% | 
 | 477  | Zigzagoon          |  0.00114% | 49     |  0.005% | 40     |  0.005% | 
 | 478  | Chikorita          |  0.00113% | 23     |  0.002% | 20     |  0.003% | 
 | 479  | Tranquill          |  0.00112% | 14     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 480  | Zorua              |  0.00110% | 45     |  0.005% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 481  | Bayleef            |  0.00109% | 48     |  0.005% | 41     |  0.005% | 
 | 482  | Cubchoo            |  0.00109% | 7      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 483  | Spearow            |  0.00108% | 7      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 484  | Lombre             |  0.00107% | 43     |  0.005% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 485  | Joltik             |  0.00107% | 35     |  0.004% | 25     |  0.003% | 
 | 486  | Ekans              |  0.00106% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 487  | Trubbish           |  0.00105% | 31     |  0.003% | 28     |  0.004% | 
 | 488  | Psyduck            |  0.00104% | 30     |  0.003% | 27     |  0.004% | 
 | 489  | Wormadam           |  0.00102% | 17     |  0.002% | 14     |  0.002% | 
 | 490  | Ponyta             |  0.00101% | 38     |  0.004% | 28     |  0.004% | 
 | 491  | Duskull            |  0.00101% | 37     |  0.004% | 35     |  0.005% | 
 | 492  | Dewott             |  0.00100% | 43     |  0.005% | 32     |  0.004% | 
 | 493  | Mankey             |  0.00099% | 25     |  0.003% | 21     |  0.003% | 
 | 494  | Cubone             |  0.00098% | 70     |  0.007% | 46     |  0.006% | 
 | 495  | Cyndaquil          |  0.00097% | 40     |  0.004% | 33     |  0.004% | 
 | 496  | Skitty             |  0.00096% | 41     |  0.004% | 24     |  0.003% | 
 | 497  | Sandshrew          |  0.00095% | 72     |  0.008% | 59     |  0.008% | 
 | 498  | Budew              |  0.00094% | 14     |  0.001% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 499  | Burmy              |  0.00094% | 8      |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 500  | Voltorb            |  0.00093% | 45     |  0.005% | 41     |  0.005% | 
 | 501  | Hoothoot           |  0.00092% | 24     |  0.003% | 22     |  0.003% | 
 | 502  | Shelmet            |  0.00091% | 23     |  0.002% | 21     |  0.003% | 
 | 503  | Marshtomp          |  0.00091% | 14     |  0.001% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 504  | Baltoy             |  0.00091% | 18     |  0.002% | 14     |  0.002% | 
 | 505  | Shuppet            |  0.00090% | 48     |  0.005% | 46     |  0.006% | 
 | 506  | Omanyte            |  0.00090% | 42     |  0.004% | 36     |  0.005% | 
 | 507  | Beldum             |  0.00088% | 17     |  0.002% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 508  | Krabby             |  0.00087% | 11     |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 509  | Pidgey             |  0.00086% | 29     |  0.003% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 510  | Shellder           |  0.00085% | 16     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 511  | Cascoon            |  0.00084% | 27     |  0.003% | 23     |  0.003% | 
 | 512  | Axew               |  0.00082% | 28     |  0.003% | 22     |  0.003% | 
 | 513  | Treecko            |  0.00081% | 45     |  0.005% | 33     |  0.004% | 
 | 514  | Chinchou           |  0.00080% | 28     |  0.003% | 27     |  0.004% | 
 | 515  | Gothita            |  0.00077% | 23     |  0.002% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 516  | Loudred            |  0.00075% | 38     |  0.004% | 29     |  0.004% | 
 | 517  | Frillish           |  0.00075% | 31     |  0.003% | 22     |  0.003% | 
 | 518  | Geodude            |  0.00074% | 52     |  0.005% | 44     |  0.006% | 
 | 519  | Poochyena          |  0.00073% | 10     |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 520  | Cacnea             |  0.00072% | 29     |  0.003% | 24     |  0.003% | 
 | 521  | NidoranM           |  0.00070% | 8      |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 522  | Tepig              |  0.00070% | 30     |  0.003% | 24     |  0.003% | 
 | 523  | Whismur            |  0.00069% | 13     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 524  | Hoppip             |  0.00069% | 23     |  0.002% | 18     |  0.002% | 
 | 525  | Swadloon           |  0.00067% | 12     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 526  | Croconaw           |  0.00065% | 18     |  0.002% | 16     |  0.002% | 
 | 527  | Vanillite          |  0.00065% | 20     |  0.002% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 528  | Bellsprout         |  0.00064% | 11     |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 529  | Meditite           |  0.00063% | 10     |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 530  | Magby              |  0.00063% | 5      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 531  | Nidorina           |  0.00063% | 35     |  0.004% | 29     |  0.004% | 
 | 532  | Larvesta           |  0.00062% | 34     |  0.004% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 533  | Doduo              |  0.00060% | 43     |  0.005% | 29     |  0.004% | 
 | 534  | Panpour            |  0.00060% | 18     |  0.002% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 535  | Krokorok           |  0.00059% | 17     |  0.002% | 14     |  0.002% | 
 | 536  | Pawniard           |  0.00058% | 11     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 537  | Koffing            |  0.00057% | 13     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 538  | Marill             |  0.00056% | 19     |  0.002% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 539  | Piplup             |  0.00056% | 40     |  0.004% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 540  | Staravia           |  0.00052% | 19     |  0.002% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 541  | Croagunk           |  0.00052% | 12     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 542  | Goldeen            |  0.00052% | 9      |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 543  | Teddiursa          |  0.00052% | 23     |  0.002% | 19     |  0.002% | 
 | 544  | Vibrava            |  0.00051% | 22     |  0.002% | 18     |  0.002% | 
 | 545  | Yamask             |  0.00049% | 20     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 546  | Corphish           |  0.00048% | 10     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 547  | Elekid             |  0.00048% | 16     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 548  | Chimchar           |  0.00047% | 36     |  0.004% | 27     |  0.004% | 
 | 549  | Spoink             |  0.00046% | 17     |  0.002% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 550  | Bagon              |  0.00046% | 21     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 551  | Anorith            |  0.00045% | 38     |  0.004% | 34     |  0.004% | 
 | 552  | Shroomish          |  0.00045% | 7      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 553  | Herdier            |  0.00045% | 33     |  0.003% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 554  | Deino              |  0.00044% | 9      |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 555  | Rufflet            |  0.00044% | 13     |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 556  | Mienfoo            |  0.00043% | 15     |  0.002% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 557  | Bonsly             |  0.00043% | 13     |  0.001% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 558  | Nidorino           |  0.00042% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 559  | Swablu             |  0.00042% | 4      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 | 560  | NidoranF           |  0.00042% | 4      |  0.000% | 3      |  0.000% | 
 | 561  | Yanma              |  0.00041% | 41     |  0.004% | 31     |  0.004% | 
 | 562  | Exeggcute          |  0.00040% | 10     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 563  | Remoraid           |  0.00039% | 19     |  0.002% | 18     |  0.002% | 
 | 564  | Drowzee            |  0.00039% | 41     |  0.004% | 37     |  0.005% | 
 | 565  | Tirtouga           |  0.00038% | 19     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 566  | Nuzleaf            |  0.00037% | 10     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 567  | Karrablast         |  0.00037% | 2      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 | 568  | Glameow            |  0.00035% | 15     |  0.002% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 569  | Tyrogue            |  0.00035% | 20     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 570  | Elgyem             |  0.00033% | 11     |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 571  | Buneary            |  0.00033% | 17     |  0.002% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 572  | Pidove             |  0.00032% | 24     |  0.003% | 14     |  0.002% | 
 | 573  | Carvanha           |  0.00032% | 4      |  0.000% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 574  | Machop             |  0.00030% | 13     |  0.001% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 575  | Mareep             |  0.00030% | 12     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 576  | Woobat             |  0.00030% | 12     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 577  | Finneon            |  0.00030% | 5      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 578  | Vullaby            |  0.00029% | 9      |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 579  | Prinplup           |  0.00028% | 22     |  0.002% | 20     |  0.003% | 
 | 580  | Kricketot          |  0.00027% | 11     |  0.001% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 581  | Golett             |  0.00027% | 5      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 582  | Slakoth            |  0.00026% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 583  | Pupitar            |  0.00025% | 12     |  0.001% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 584  | Roggenrola         |  0.00025% | 17     |  0.002% | 15     |  0.002% | 
 | 585  | Foongus            |  0.00024% | 10     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 586  | Skorupi            |  0.00024% | 12     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 587  | Klang              |  0.00024% | 47     |  0.005% | 42     |  0.005% | 
 | 588  | Wooper             |  0.00023% | 16     |  0.002% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 589  | Blitzle            |  0.00023% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 590  | Ledyba             |  0.00022% | 3      |  0.000% | 3      |  0.000% | 
 | 591  | Electrike          |  0.00022% | 7      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 592  | Drifloon           |  0.00022% | 31     |  0.003% | 28     |  0.004% | 
 | 593  | Vanillish          |  0.00022% | 10     |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 594  | Deerling           |  0.00022% | 13     |  0.001% | 11     |  0.001% | 
 | 595  | Silcoon            |  0.00021% | 18     |  0.002% | 16     |  0.002% | 
 | 596  | Lillipup           |  0.00021% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 597  | Ducklett           |  0.00021% | 9      |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 598  | Grimer             |  0.00021% | 5      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.000% | 
 | 599  | Dratini            |  0.00021% | 5      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 600  | Lotad              |  0.00021% | 10     |  0.001% | 9      |  0.001% | 
 | 601  | Skiploom           |  0.00021% | 2      |  0.000% | 1      |  0.000% | 
 | 602  | Munna              |  0.00021% | 3      |  0.000% | 3      |  0.000% | 
 | 603  | Petilil            |  0.00021% | 2      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 | 604  | Cherubi            |  0.00021% | 2      |  0.000% | 1      |  0.000% | 
 | 605  | Wingull            |  0.00021% | 2      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 | 606  | Poliwag            |  0.00021% | 13     |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 607  | Wailmer            |  0.00016% | 10     |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 608  | Slugma             |  0.00015% | 11     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 609  | Azurill            |  0.00013% | 10     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 610  | Sandile            |  0.00012% | 7      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 611  | Shinx              |  0.00012% | 16     |  0.002% | 14     |  0.002% | 
 | 612  | Kirlia             |  0.00012% | 7      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 613  | Sentret            |  0.00011% | 13     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 614  | Litwick            |  0.00011% | 12     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 615  | Flaaffy            |  0.00010% | 11     |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 616  | Larvitar           |  0.00009% | 11     |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 617  | Houndour           |  0.00008% | 24     |  0.003% | 22     |  0.003% | 
 | 618  | Timburr            |  0.00007% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 619  | Venonat            |  0.00007% | 2      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 | 620  | Minccino           |  0.00007% | 16     |  0.002% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 621  | Paras              |  0.00005% | 3      |  0.000% | 1      |  0.000% | 
 | 622  | Seel               |  0.00005% | 2      |  0.000% | 1      |  0.000% | 
 | 623  | Snorunt            |  0.00004% | 2      |  0.000% | 0      |  0.000% | 
 | 624  | Horsea             |  0.00004% | 14     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 625  | Klink              |  0.00004% | 6      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 626  | Gible              |  0.00003% | 14     |  0.001% | 12     |  0.002% | 
 | 627  | Mime Jr.           |  0.00003% | 14     |  0.001% | 13     |  0.002% | 
 | 628  | Patrat             |  0.00002% | 11     |  0.001% | 10     |  0.001% | 
 | 629  | Stunky             |  0.00002% | 10     |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 630  | Spinarak           |  0.00002% | 4      |  0.000% | 3      |  0.000% | 
 | 631  | Seedot             |  0.00002% | 6      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 632  | Tympole            |  0.00001% | 8      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 633  | Sewaddle           |  0.00001% | 5      |  0.001% | 5      |  0.001% | 
 | 634  | Tynamo             |  0.00001% | 8      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 635  | Chingling          |  0.00001% | 6      |  0.001% | 6      |  0.001% | 
 | 636  | Combee             |  0.00000% | 8      |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 637  | Gulpin             |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.001% | 4      |  0.001% | 
 | 638  | Luxio              |  0.00000% | 11     |  0.001% | 8      |  0.001% | 
 | 639  | Pansage            |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.001% | 7      |  0.001% | 
 | 640  | Snubbull           |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.000% | 2      |  0.000% | 
 + ---- + ------------------ + ------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- +
Moveset: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1606057/

Changes:
Code:
 + ------------------ + --------- + 
 | Pokemon            | Diff (%)  | 
 | Keldeo             | +6.06184% | 
 | Jirachi            | +4.55560% | 
 | Rotom-Wash         | +3.54948% | 
 | Politoed           | +3.51830% | 
 | Tyranitar          | +3.19058% | 
 | Landorus           | +3.17255% | 
 | Terrakion          | +3.11822% | 
 | Tornadus-Therian   | +2.71511% | 
 | Scizor             | +2.66906% | 
 | Latios             | +2.50260% | 
 | Landorus-Therian   | +2.38192% | 
 | Latias             | +2.33159% | 
 | Celebi             | +2.09247% | 
 | Breloom            | +1.82310% | 
 | Mamoswine          | +1.81219% | 
 | Tentacruel         | +1.75685% | 
 | Garchomp           | +1.74756% | 
 | Deoxys-Defense     | +1.16933% | 
 | Amoonguss          | +1.03466% | 
 | Kyurem             | +0.85141% | 
 | Hippowdon          | +0.81329% | 
 | Thundurus-Therian  | +0.72078% | 
 | Gothitelle         | +0.64322% | 
 | Kingdra            | +0.57799% | 
 | Sandslash          | +0.44218% | 
 | Lucario            | +0.42461% | 
 | Xatu               | +0.35107% | 
 | Stoutland          | +0.28393% | 
 | Tornadus           | +0.19168% | 
 | Dugtrio            | +0.17793% | 
 | Bronzong           | +0.17789% | 
 | Magnezone          | +0.15487% | 
 | Skarmory           | +0.11472% | 
 | Shedinja           | -0.10179% | 
 | Shuckle            | -0.10946% | 
 | Claydol            | -0.10953% | 
 | Dusknoir           | -0.10964% | 
 | Aron               | -0.11621% | 
 | Krookodile         | -0.11631% | 
 | Scyther            | -0.11717% | 
 | Electivire         | -0.11782% | 
 | Omastar            | -0.12003% | 
 | Clefable           | -0.12635% | 
 | Sceptile           | -0.12724% | 
 | Gallade            | -0.13009% | 
 | Archeops           | -0.13055% | 
 | Kyurem-Black       | -0.13385% | 
 | Bisharp            | -0.13688% | 
 | Cresselia          | -0.14289% | 
 | Honchkrow          | -0.14497% | 
 | Rotom-Heat         | -0.14599% | 
 | Cofagrigus         | -0.14632% | 
 | Liepard            | -0.14762% | 
 | Walrein            | -0.15985% | 
 | Hitmonlee          | -0.16330% | 
 | Yanmega            | -0.17276% | 
 | Venomoth           | -0.17890% | 
 | Flygon             | -0.18118% | 
 | Gengar             | -0.18180% | 
 | Galvantula         | -0.18272% | 
 | Dusclops           | -0.18508% | 
 | Weavile            | -0.18965% | 
 | Victreebel         | -0.19119% | 
 | Milotic            | -0.19216% | 
 | Zoroark            | -0.20656% | 
 | Porygon-Z          | -0.20878% | 
 | Starmie            | -0.21867% | 
 | Snorlax            | -0.21876% | 
 | Cradily            | -0.22196% | 
 | Sigilyph           | -0.22434% | 
 | Azelf              | -0.22752% | 
 | Mew                | -0.22794% | 
 | Suicune            | -0.22809% | 
 | Crobat             | -0.23479% | 
 | Ludicolo           | -0.25591% | 
 | Froslass           | -0.26357% | 
 | Ambipom            | -0.26671% | 
 | Blastoise          | -0.27130% | 
 | Hitmontop          | -0.29678% | 
 | Sawsbuck           | -0.29814% | 
 | Mienshao           | -0.30315% | 
 | Nidoking           | -0.30631% | 
 | Heatran            | -0.31127% | 
 | Swampert           | -0.31246% | 
 | Arcanine           | -0.31247% | 
 | Umbreon            | -0.32645% | 
 | Wobbuffet          | -0.34220% | 
 | Smeargle           | -0.35351% | 
 | Scrafty            | -0.35995% | 
 | Heracross          | -0.37782% | 
 | Abomasnow          | -0.38206% | 
 | Toxicroak          | -0.38895% | 
 | Porygon2           | -0.39743% | 
 | Charizard          | -0.39865% | 
 | Chandelure         | -0.45648% | 
 | Reuniclus          | -0.50870% | 
 | Togekiss           | -0.52459% | 
 | Whimsicott         | -0.52624% | 
 | Staraptor          | -0.53115% | 
 | Darmanitan         | -0.56321% | 
 | Sableye            | -0.57658% | 
 | Chansey            | -0.58455% | 
 | Dragonite          | -0.62208% | 
 | Ninjask            | -0.62929% | 
 | Jellicent          | -0.67395% | 
 | Metagross          | -0.71941% | 
 | Machamp            | -0.75028% | 
 | Hydreigon          | -0.76799% | 
 | Haxorus            | -0.88290% | 
 | Forretress         | -0.97063% | 
 | Venusaur           | -0.97844% | 
 | Ferrothorn         | -1.01048% | 
 | Gastrodon          | -1.19679% | 
 | Donphan            | -1.24662% | 
 | Alakazam           | -1.25784% | 
 | Conkeldurr         | -1.26990% | 
 | Salamence          | -1.49254% | 
 | Ninetales          | -1.55713% | 
 | Gyarados           | -1.61992% | 
 | Blissey            | -1.69069% | 
 | Vaporeon           | -1.74280% | 
 | Cloyster           | -2.05228% | 
 | Jolteon            | -2.26400% | 
 | Volcarona          | -2.29948% | 
 | Gliscor            | -2.35229% | 
 | Infernape          | -2.63482% | 
 | Espeon             | -2.71189% | 
Pokemon not listed saw changes of less than 0.1%.

Draw from this analysis whatever conclusions you wish.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
thanks for the 1337 stats, antar. these stats definitely paint a much more accurate picture of the current state of the ou metagame than did the other ones. just look at the usage of politoed jumping up around 4%, jirachi and rotom-w moving up to top 5 (two most common torn-t checks), and keldeo at #6, right where it should be. in fact, check out how much keldeo moved up once 1337 stats were implemented: a whopping 6%. this difference in particular distinguishes 1337 from normal stats, and in my opinion, when discussing usage stats from now on, we should be looking at only these newly released stats.

edit: shayhok that's really cool too, thanks

Okay, so with all this talk about the weight, I figure I'll share some charts I generated yesterday:

http://i.imgur.com/wgKPIDm.png
This shows the top 100 used pokemon in OU, with the average weight stat Antar provides in the pastebin. The color is directly related to the weight stat, so all those bright green ones you see have higher weight than the red ones. No surprise to see generally more green near the top left and generally more red near the bottom right, because if a Pokemon yields higher rating, it tends to get used more.

http://i.imgur.com/verKN5T.png
Here's the same chart, but sorted by those average weight stats. Again, not very surprising, because we see our latest ban from OU sitting at the #1 spot, and everyone's favorite Charizard sitting in dead last. Perhaps it's interesting to note the locations of the weather starters, which are #19 Politoed, #20 Hippowdon, #26 Tyranitar, #52 Ninetales, #53 Abomasnow.

http://i.imgur.com/FITMIbD.png
Finally, here is a chart based on the previous two. It shows the change in rating from chart A to chart B (note the color still reflects the average weight), which is the difference between how often it is used and the rating of teams it appears on. This makes this chart sort of a "hidden potential" chart, or Pokemon that yield results but aren't used all that often. All the trappers have a strong position on this one.

Perhaps some of you can find some interesting observations in these charts.
The same charts, but showing statistics from the 1337 stats so they can have some use in the new discussion:

By usage - http://i.imgur.com/Z90VPEk.png
By weight - http://i.imgur.com/7O7IGvD.png (the important one)
By change - http://i.imgur.com/tCehfpL.png

Thanks again for the stats, Antar.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm surprised at Hippowdon's still fairly low percentage used even on the 1337 stats. I get that Tyranitars awesome at removing Keldeo's checks and such but thats almost about all I'd say its good for at the moment.

Now, I should say I'm not calling Tyranitar bad by any means, I myself have a Ttar+keldeo team that I use quite frequently but Hippowdon's awesome, and is definitely my preferred Sandstream setter in most circumstances. Plus I tend to see it quite regularly while nearer the top of the ladder. I was almost certain it'd be above Ninetales in the 1337 stats. I feel I haven't seen Sun near the top in a while(really since Gene's ban), I feel its been a very "middle of the ladder" strategy for a while now.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
How is Tornadus-Therian #19 (and still on the list) on the 1337 OU stats? If it takes a while for Pokemon not being used to shimmer down to zero; how do we know other Pokemon on this chart aren't effected by previous metagames before bans / etc.? I'm finding it harder and harder to rely on these numbers; hopefully, when PS is finalized, these numbers will be a bit more reliable.

How is Tornadus-Therian #19 (and still on the list) on the 1337 OU stats? If it takes a while for Pokemon not being used to shimmer down to zero; how do we know other Pokemon on this chart aren't effected by previous metagames before bans / etc.? I'm finding it harder and harder to rely on these numbers; hopefully, when PS is finalized, these numbers will be a bit more reliable.
From my understanding, it doesn't "shimmer down" over time, but rather wipes completely at each month, at least for these single month posts. That is to say, these stats were generated from games solely in January, rather than also counting the stats from previous months, just to lesser effects. So, when we see Tornadus-T at #19, it was used that much in January before it got the boot. The voting ended on January 19th, so in just that portion of the month, it managed to climb that high, whereas the rest of the Pokemon had a full month.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Totally agreeing with PK on Haxorus. Haxorus is far better than many things that are above him in usage. And wtf is wrong with people? Why use Scarf Haxorus? Swords Dance is easily its best set, as PK already mentioned, and can punch big holes in balanced teams, letting an other Dragon to clean up.

I also couldn't agree more with what PK said about CB Haxorus. People assume Kyurem-B outclasses Haxorus as a Bander, because of better Attack and bulk, and look no further than this (i think i did this too in the past). CB Haxorus's main advantage is its awesome coverage, which leaves it walled only by Skarmory (in rain Skarmory gets 2HKOed by Aqua Tail after SR). This means that CB Haxorus is actually better in breaking through steel-types than Kyu-B. However, Kyurem-B has immense bulk, as well as an Ice-type neutrality, which makes it a mofo against Rain and Sun teams (being SR weak and priority weak sucks though). So do you want to get past Steel-types easier, or do you a Dragon able to hold back many rain and sun threats? Thanks to the big pressence of weather in OU, Kyu-B is better than Haxorus as a CB user, but not by far, and certainly does not outclass it.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Shurtugal, that's how Antar's stats work, that's not related to how PS works at all...

dammit just use PS, it's better than PO

As stated by others, these are montly stats. If something is banned halfway through the month, it'll still show up in battles for the first two weeks, back when it was legal. This has NOTHING to do with PS.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
May I ask what is so bad about Nape?
Ape honestly isn't that bad, it's just that the metagame is unkind to him. The metagame is mostly rain, and Ape is for the most part, a liability against the said playstyle, because both Hurricane and Hydro Pump alike destroy him. Not only that, but rain also weakens Ape's Fire STAB considerably. His mixed attacking stats simply don't cut it in this meta, and this meta is mostly "use a high attack stat and beat the living shit out of 'em". Infernape also has a sad case of being outclassed. As an offensive Fighting-type, Terrakion and Keldeo are both better, with Keldeo taking advantage of the dominant playstyle here, and Terrakion being a far more lethal user of SD. As a sun abuser, there's Venusaur, as well as Vicky and Darma for the most of it. Really, Ape isn't "oh shit, it's utterly horrible and sucks at everything it does", but the rain meta really brings it down, and the fact that it's outclassed both as a Fighting-type and as a sun abuser doesn't help either.

usage stats look like bw1 again, minus the little blip of keldeo and garchomp at #13 and #14, respectively. a couple things stand out to me in these stats. first, scizor is higher than politoed in usage. what? why? scizor isn't even that great in the current metagame, one of the most common and best pokemon, keldeo, can switch in with relative impunity, resists its primary stab move, and ohkos under rain without any sort of boost involved (lo, specs, etc). another surprise is dragonite at #5. i ask again, why is it even there? every single team has a scarfed revenge killer capable of outspeeding and ohkoing a +1 dragonite in the current metagame, so why even bother? i suppose the cb set is still good, but it's essentially a one-for-one, and why use cb nite when you can use cb kyurem-b? i don't understand. finally, deoxys-d at #39 is an absolute disgrace to the showdown community. if you're not using weather in bw2, you should be using deo-d offense, and if you're not using either, you probably aren't very good. current stats indicate that if you were to select a random person's random team, there is a 50% likelihood that they would be utilizing some form of weather. if that's true, then why is deo-d at 6% instead of making up the other 50%? makes me sad.

oh well, at least infernape dropped off the face of the pla-

| 30 | Infernape | 7.18132% |

fffffffffff
Just for ur info, Infernape is decent. Good chance to OHKO standard Politoed with Life Orb Iron Fist Thunder Punch, 2HKos terrakion with Iron Fist Life Orb Mach Pawnch, and has Close Combat for a powerful STAB. Mixed offenses are great. Though I rather see Ape in UU, he will manage in BW OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)