OU OU Stour Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I made this activity call myself as me and Abhi are helping Tyler host this, and we and don't appreciate you attacking Tyler over your failure to schedule properly. The short and simple explanation for your activity loss is that your opponent gave their specific availability (4 PM - 10 PM) and even suggested a specific time (7 PM Saturday), while you did neither and showed up at random times and made it impossible for your opponent to know when you were available to play.

I talked to the TD that you talked to and you didn't give him the full story, and after I showed them the scheduling from your wall, they changed their answer. You need to give specific hours of availability if you want the other person to be able to schedule with you. You could have suggested a time that was in your opponent's time range that worked for both of you, but you never did, while your opponent tried doing that, even while you never stated your hours of availability.

You only said you were free all day Friday and never said what hours you were available on Saturday nor Sunday. Your opponent tried suggesting a specific time as well, which counts as them trying to get the game done.

I did talk to a 3rd TD and they agreed that your opponent gets the win based on what I already said above. At worst it could've been an extension, but your opponent still doesn't know when you're free and you only get an extension if the host can see that both players look like they have a specific day/time in the extension window before granting it. The decision is final and I would recommend checking out this helpful link for future scheduling: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/.

Have a nice day
Hi, TPP. First point, the TD I made contact with was sent every necessary screenshot, him not wanting to read it or changing his version is something completely different. At the end of the day, changing an activity win is never desired, and the player not having a big name doesn't help. Your explanation is as short as stupid, it's true he gives me his availability timelapse, which he didn't stick to as he couldn't play neither Friday nor any weekend day, so I don't know what does that timelapse work for. Secondly, I gave him the whole Friday to play and he accepts, but changes his mind in half an hour and asks me to play on Saturday at 7pm, and I answer that I could play earlier (anybody understands this as earlier at any time and remember he said he could play from 4 to 10 any day). His last message is him announcing he couldn't play on Saturday so that's a missed schedule, and from that moment onwards he doesn't appear at all, I guess because of someone, probably the host, had already told him he was given the win, as he probably had asked for it.

It's ridiculous the point is that he gave his availability. So simple, the act win is nonsense and a botchet job. I'm intelligent enough to understand the whole situation, and that's it. Indeed, I guarantee you that if he had said he could play only on weekdays I'd have played on weekdays, but some of us have exams and more.

Oh and another thing. As I already said I don't care about losing and still don't care about the whole tour a lot, but I wanted to play it and I won't accept you stealing me and being a smarty-pants. You just wanted to scam me and that's it. Then some of us aren't given the win when the opponent appears the last day, but ok, that's how the site works, it's either make up to the important people or being screwed-

Have a good day.

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act, opp isnt here after 45 minutes after the scheduled time (tho i was kinda late but still there) proof on his wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)