Other OU Teambuilding Competition V5 (Round 7: Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
team 1 is ridiculously weak to birds, nothin for char-x or y :/
team 2 is raped by mega diancie/cb azu/mgarde
team 3 no latios switch-in... bog standard and ez to break w/some thinking in general :L hippo is very easy to overload/lure. standard xy core of mvenu/tran/chans also walls totally
team 4 totally geared to beat offense and doesn't have enough to stallbreak, gliscor is quite easily handled by any bulky water or mandi. It will lose vs stall :I char-x also shits
team 5 talonflame+any physical pressure to wear down the sp. def hippo blows it apart
team 6 just loses to cm fable :L or any non-psychic cm mon for that matter lol. SD gliscor seriously breaks you :<
team 7 no lati/char-y switch-in. also there's not much there to really pressure steels (and if you are, its ferro which is beatin mana if it switches in anyway with whip) so I don't see how scarf kyu-b is really being used too effectively :/ the point of it is to have teammates get rid of steels and have it clean offense; if we wanted a revenge killer there are better options out there. scarf kyu-b is a really good cleaner as well, use it as such.
team 8 absolutely shit on by char-x but otherwise actually p. gud; i feel like ferro needs more defense otherwise grounds just rek u.
team 9 excadrill just takes a steamy dump; as does char-x and birds
team 10 lum volc wins; thundy+scarf lando-t leaves you too open to stallish teams, mega scizor+any thundy check especially. special malt puts in an insane amount of work. Talon cleanly sweeps once lando-t is slightly weakened (its an extremely shaky check, and thundy dies to +2 sb brave bird after rocks). Sub Cm keldeo sets up vs ferro (threatens it out)/starmie and is difficult to take down for you.

2-7 all lose to keld+any pursuit mon.

I'm mean when it comes to rating :]

That said, team 8 was imo the least shitty and the most interesting, so imma go with that.

Last edited:

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
team 8 is honestly the least unworkable squad ;; im surprised team 8 ran analytic LO starmie tho but yeah.

Team 3. Very few teams i felt were not all that good. Then again with this core being restrictive this was bound too happen mostly as there are about 2 or so posible ways you can go at this core. Team 3 stood out to me as a pretty well balenced team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)