Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forretress + Water Absorb please people I am one of you now, you should listen to me…

…Just like Forretress would listen to you if you voted for it! We all know that Forretress has had a rough time these last few years, and he can empathize with us--the working men and women! Just as all of us have lots of things to offer to the world, so too does Forretress have many tools to offer your team. A vote for Forretress is a vote for YOU!

Vote Forretress, the only candidate that truly understands the plight of the 99%.

AM Edit: ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Forretress + Water Absorb

would've voted for christmas tree, but my hatred for sceptile is deeper than the universe, so...

Umm, what Mega-Tar is getting is one time power boost, and in most cases 2 out of those 5 turns is being used up for dragon dance. If Mega Tar has gotten to +2, he does not really need the sand force power boost, does he? Skarm was never going to do anything to last mon Mega Tar, sturdy skarm will whirlwind Mega Tar away nonetheless. Its overcompensating the existing issues via burst of power. Grass/Rock Tangrowth is actually worse than Grass Tangrowth, and Forry is still the setup bait it used to be. With that in mind, my vote goes to a poke who gets one of Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Earth Power and a nice stab with paralysis chance aka Mega Sceptile+Technician.

Forretress + Water Absorb

Edit: the masses hath swayed me, I no longer follow the false prophet Mega T-tar and I can bask in the light of our savior the moisture-attracting ferrous insect.

Last edited:
Mega Sceptile + Technician

For the reason that it sums up the point of this thread the most. The others either buff an already buffed 'mon or don't add enough to make it viable in OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)