OUPassTheStick

Okay this is a BatonpassTeam which works oke at times but definitly needs improving.
A few things I hope you pay attention to are
-Movesets
-Use
-Ev's
Because I made this team when Smogon was down so perhaps you have better suggestions.

Changes will be in Bold

At a glance:

Lopunny @ flame orb/choice item/iron ball~Alpha

Ability: Klutz
Nature: Timid
EVs: 236HP/164Def/108Spe
- Baton Pass
- Agility
- Magic Coat
- Switcheroo/Substitute/Protect

This thing should be every BP team's lead. It is not affected by trick, it reflects status and it can BP agility (and maybe a sub?) to your pokes. It is important to start of with agility as with one agility all your pokes should be able to outspeed most, not to say all, threats. It can trick (switcheroo) items on opposing pokemon and cripple them for the rest of the match. Your team should outspeed even the quikest choice scarfer so don't be afraid of that. I would prefer flame orb to cripple strong physical attackers as Metagross as they can do tons of damage to your team and it is more probable that you will get off some CMs from Mr. Mime (read on) early against phazers than Acid Armor from Vaporeon, But this depends solely on your preferences and experiences with your team. This should take the lead position over Zapdos, as it is useful even after it is done passing agility by taking opponent trickers items, and quick sleep inducing moves are easier to take as you can just hurl it back.

Vaporeon(F)@Leftovers~Beta

Nature: Bold
Ability: Waterabsorb
Ev's: 44 hp, 212 def, 252 speed
-Substitute
-Surf
-Batonpass
-Acid Armor

Batonpasser: Defense+sub
Vaporeon is really reliable in this team. Vaporeon is my emergencyKit also. When I am possible losing my chain or when there is no Sub I switch to Vaporeon to sub up preserve the sub with high def. Again not really troubles , just when i get taunted or put asleep but yeh..Happens to alot of teams.

Smeargle(M)@Shedshell~Gamma

Nature:Jolly
Ability:Own tempo
EV:4 def, 252 speed, 252 hp
-Spore
-Substitute
-Batonpass
-Ingrain

Batonpass: Ingrain+sub
When Smeargle gets batonpassed In he has a 101 Subtitut from vaporeon 99% of the time.
Then I Use spore. Then ingrain. Then bellydrum Then pass it on. The reason why i use ingrain first is because there might be stealthrocks where I want to be shure not to get killed.
Ingrain is for keeping my chain safe from Phazers.Passes Bellydrum to maximize Lucario's attack

Mr.Mime@Leftovers~Delta

Nature:Timid
EV's:252 HP,100 def, 102 specdef, 56 speed
Ability:Filter
-Calmmind
-Batonpass
-Grassknot
-Thunderbolt

Mr.Mime is my replacement for scizor..Now that Smeargle gives B-drum I wont need scizor to sworddance up anymore. Mr. Mime is my Phasekiller while it still maintains all the statboosts and is able to pass them. Being able to BP in against Skarm, Sui, Hippo, and Swampert (common phasers) and kill them with a Super Effective move combined with Agility boosts right from the get go with Zapdos is good when I can't get ingrain off.(Credit to Tilt)

Gliscor @ Lum Berry~Epsilon

Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252Hp, 196SpD, 60Spe
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Taunt
- Earthquake

This should easily take the place of Gorebyss. Not that Gorebyss isn't good in a BP team, but with Mr. Mime doing its job, it is redudant here. Gliscor will pass the Sword Dances you need and will be a welcomed fighting resist when and if Zapdos got switched out (Mr. Mime with no boosts do not take Machamp and friends very good, see how Lum Berry helps here). With Lum Berry and Taunt, it can come in on any sleeping move as with one Agility under its belt it is speedier than ScarfGar and taunt the user so it cannot sleep you. Also taunt other taunt users and hazers (almost never seen, but would else be a pain) which is a BIG pluss. If you feel the need for a secondary speed passer as sometimes the lead can get screwed over by a tricky person, a misspredict or a taunt azelf, then you can use Rock Polish over Earthquake on this guy. If you want it to do a little more damage after one Sword Dance you could use this EV spread: 252HP, 60Atk, 136SpD, 60Spe though it is not needed as it is Lucario, not Gliscor who are supposed to sweep. If you ever feel like having SR on the team to better cope with intimidators, then put it over Earthquake. This is the only guy on your team who can waste a turn using SR since it can taunt whatever threatens you.

Now comes the Receiver
It was either Bibarel or Lucario but I chose Lucario for the fact that hes a good sweeper in general.

Lucario@Lifeorb~Zeta

Nature: Adamant
Ability:Inner Focus
Ev's: 252 attack , 252 speed, 4 def
-Closecombat
-Icepunch
-Crunch
-Bulletpunch

Oh yes the receiver..If I get up to this point it normally goes well..Unless I get a crit and instantly Die. I took these moves for Decent coverage and a priority move to beat other Priority moves.

Oke general problems with this team:
- Taunted along the way where I hope I can sit out the turns of taunt
-Tricked a choice item
- 1 of he passers die along the way
-The lead dies making me Ingrainless.

I think it perhaps can be solved due to the movesets and Ev sets that these things get in the way

Yours Alliance_Infectious

Alright. First off, I don't like the smeargle lead. He is way too fragile, gets hated on by Sui Taunt leads. Putting focus sash on him as your lead is redundant because your substitute is going to take away some of your health. It is just a pretty weak lead, too fragile and will usually get eaten by most good leads such as Scarftran, any tricker, taunt, Lum, etc. From playing this team, I reall liked using lead Zapdos. Switch Zapdos Roost to Substitute. By switching Smeargle to the non lead, it allows you to switch in with agility bonuses and a substitute up to soak a hit while you get spore off on most things that aren't priority. Also it is nice to have belly drum on him for the switch as most people won't sit there asleep agaisnt you. I use Scizor's sword dance as a backup when I can't get Belly Drum off, but it shaves 2 turns off of the time before I can sweep. When up against things like Aero and Crobat, hitting them with tbolt while they waste a turn taunting is nice. Next on to Vaporeon. Aqua Ring is sub par compared to Wish as most of the time you would rather have an instant heal instead of another 6% health per turn. Ingrain already gives that healing, it seems silly to use Aqua Ring at all. Vap is also weak to taunt, lacking an attack + ingrain = You lose your chain against taunts. Without a Mr. Mime on your team, your entire team is shut down by a Phaser should Smeargle not get off Ingrain, which is likely. Once again, by putting Smeargle as non-lead, it allows you to BP in a 101 Hp Sub from Vap and get the spore off for free ingrain. In my experience, I never have realy needed Special Defense, as two agility bonuses, +6 attack and priority attack, most of the time Lucario doesn't die to a scarftran and the likes. Remove Gory and put in Mr Mime, forgot EV spread, Tbolt Grass Knot BP Encore. Being able to BP in against Skarm, Sui, Hippo, and Swampert (common phasers) and kill them with a Super Effective move combined with Agility boosts right from the get go with Zapdos is good when you can't get ingrain off. Skarm is the only phaser that you have to predict and switch in Smeargle for the sleep, as Mr Mime doesn't block whirlwind >.> Lastly, you have the moveset and a decent EV spread, but Leftovers HAS to go. Put Life orb on him, as Ingrain will be healing him for a lot of it, and even then, most unboosted Priority attacks (Bullet Punch, Shadow Sneak, Quick Attack, ExSpeed) all fail to even do 50% to Lucario. The 30% extra damage is just ridiculous for sweeps and allows for OHKO's on every poke in the meta at +6. Thats about what I can see, you have the framework, you just need to refine it. Good luck.

Yeah salac berry is redundant on a non-belly-drumming smeargle. Also, your use of baton passers is original but not nearly as effective. Baton passers such as scizor lack the ability to really substitute and don't outspeed much so they're getting beat to the punch on their dances and such. The zapdos lead, BP'ing an agility to any of your pokemon is MUCH more effecient. Gorebyss doesn't make much sense on this team..why baton pass Sdef? UNless you're running a VERY defensive stall type Baton pass that's pointless. Octillery makes a much more water baton pass receiver and has decent coverage on his Sp.A set to effectively sweep, but he's not necessary-also he does have immunity to switch-outs. Vaporeon doesn't make a whole lot of sense..if I was really to use one it would be to baton pass wish to the rest of the team and as a pseudo-phaser running surf/batonpass/wish/toxic OR roar in the last slot.

Octillery doesn't have the ability to OHKO every pokemon in the format with +6 in special attack, getting that much attack requires using an inneffective Nasty Plot passer or you waste 6 turns doing calm mind. Faster to Belly Drum with lucario.

aqua ring and ingran r redundant. u could loss all ur passing on the turn u try and aqua ring. wish would b better for team support. to b honest smegal is one of the aboslut worst possable leads. it will die from a fake out from nearly anthing. it would b best is u put zap as ur lead get the agilty boost pass out and with you bing faster you can get off spore, if they swith u still get the ingran and cuz ur got the speed bost unless they use a prorty move u can pass that ingrain. never ever have a move with as accurys as bad as hydro pump. if you miss even with max hp if you dont have any sp.def ups u will die from all the major t-bolt useres i suget u put a shach on him and take what ever fickel sp.def up u can and pass out of there. if you do go for wish on vappy then u may getto heal and use sp.def up. i dont have time for a realy deep look at the team (yes this is just glancing at ur team) but keep in mide that all bp teams r fragel and should aim to get as many boosts as possble. the items evs naturs should refect this. focas band is a major stapel on the smegal u run. and get speed up as soon as possable.

Oke..I have changed it up to what i want for now.
I just have some questions.
If Gorebyss isnt good to use then what?. I use the amnesia mainly to fend off special attacks that might harm the Batonpass or hurt lucario.
I need acid armor on Vap so I wont replace that for something like toxic.
Maybe I should use The Octillery but then I would have to place a Nastyplot in somewhere. Perhaps on occie himself so what do you recon?

Cradilly would be a better option than octillery. It can use physical moves, so no need of nastyplot. Gorebyss is not useful on this team at all, A bulky option would be umbreon (Wish passing is very useful, and like Vap it has good subs). Also you might want to consider ninjask, as it outspeeds the OU metagame (apart from CSers) and will get you a very easy speed boost if your chain is ruined and Zapdos faints. It would be a option to replace the Zapdos lead with Ninjask.

you definately need an umbreon. umbreon could take the place of gorebyss, as it's got calm mind and mean look. decent moveset would be:

Calm Mind, Mean Look, BP, Wish/Taunt/Sub/Attacking Move such as ShadowBall.

You definately need a mean look or spider web passer. smeargle could do this, if you don't want to remove gorebyss, but you would have to lose out on bellydrum so lucario would have to be Special attacking.

I'd rather use umbreon hands down, because if you can trap a wall like skarmory that doesn't pose a threat offensively, it's basically game over for the opponent!

btw to the post twice above... ninjask is a really lame lead... just says to the opponent: "hey, look, i'm setting up a bp chain come phaze me!" before you get mr mime or smeargle in...

ninjask also teases anti leads such as crobat to use haze, which is reasonably rare i admit... however i run it! :D

I have a fair interest in this team as you do know, and I have battled it so I know how you use it and how you fare.
First of all, I love to see a BP team (not playing against it, it sucks), and I like yours:)

Since BP teams are pretty different to use than normal teams I will go about this rate a little differently.
First of all you say you have problem with taunt and trick as all BP teams have together with status. You also say you have problems with with your chain dying. For these reason I will promote these changes:

Changes in bold, on new pokes preferences in bold:

Lopunny @ flame orb/choice item/iron ball
Ability: Klutz
EVs: 236HP/164Def/108Spe
- Baton Pass
- Agility
- Magic Coat
- Switcheroo/Substitute/Protect

This thing should be every BP team's lead. It is not affected by trick, it reflects status and it can BP agility (and maybe a sub?) to your pokes. It is important to start of with agility as with one agility all your pokes should be able to outspeed most, not to say all, threats. It can trick (switcheroo) items on opposing pokemon and cripple them for the rest of the match. Your team should outspeed even the quikest choice scarfer so don't be afraid of that. I would prefer flame orb to cripple strong physical attackers as Metagross as they can do tons of damage to your team and it is more probable that you will get off some CMs from Mr. Mime (read on) early against phazers than Acid Armor from Vaporeon, But this depends solely on your preferences and experiences with your team. This should take the lead position over Zapdos, as it is useful even after it is done passing agility by taking opponent trickers items, and quick sleep inducing moves are easier to take as you can just hurl it back.

Smeargle @ Shed Shell
EVs: 252HP, 4Def, 252Spe
- Baton Pass
- Ingrain
- Spore
- Substitute/Taunt

As it is now, your Smeargle is trying to do a little to much. First of all, you do not need Salac Berry (or any other berry) on smeargle at all. It is already your weakest link and you don't want it to lose more hp than it needs to. The most important thing for Smeargle is to pass that Ingrain, let the rest of your team members give speed and attack boost, after one Agility you shouldn't need more speed anyway. Just to show you what I mean:
After an Agility Smeargle speed stat lies at 546. That's speedier than an Aerodactyl with Choice Scarf which lies on 538. If you worry about Agiligross then don't since it lies on 418 after it's agility. The only thing that will ever outspeed you is the LO Jolteon KD24 wrote an analysis about. It goes like:

Jolteon @ Life Orb
EVs: 4Hp, 252SpA, 252Spe
Charge Beam/Agility
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
HP Grass

Needless to say, Agility is rarely used on it.

When it comes to Substitute/Taunt this is up to you, both block status while sub gives you more security against damaging moves and can be BP'ed, taunt let you taunt other taunter's. Sub is preferred because it is generally more useful but if you find taunt to screw your smeargle over, then you know what to do.
The item Shed Shell may come as a surprise for you (and you other raters), but it is very much needed on this chump. If you get taunted after you have Ingrained, then you would be fucked. Smeargle would end up dead and your chain will have to do without Ingrain, but wait... With Shed Shell you can now switch out, though you will have to starter over again. Atleast you can still win the game. Smeargle is the one poke in your team which is most vulnerable against taunt as it have no attacks (Lopunny doesn't either, but its the first pokemon in your chain so it isn't that important, also it can have a back up, will be explained later in the rate), which explains it's need to have Shed Shell. If you decided to go with Taunt over sub, then leftovers is the preffered item.

Mr. Mime @ Leftovers
Ability: Sound Proof
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252HP/100Def/102SpD/56Spe
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt/Substitute
- Grass Knot

I see you know the value of Mr. Mime, however Encore and that wacky EV spread is not the way to go. With Calm Mind your Lucario reciever gets some needed SpD (it's useful against Infernape Mach Punch) and Mr. Mime and Vaporeon gets a nice special attack boost so they can atleast hit hard if they become taunted. This helps stalling taunts and it helps the surviveability of your chain in an indirect way. Does your Tyranitar always switch in and break the sub you just passed with Vaporeon? Not anymore as you can hit it back with +1, +2, whatever Surfs. This makes it a lot easier for your team to do what it want to. Thunderbolt is easily preffered over Substitute, but then Breloom can come in on a resisted hit and sleep your pokes which is not cool, but this is remedied by:

Gliscor @ Lum Berry
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252Hp, 196SpD, 60Spe
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Taunt
- Earthquake/Rock Polish

This should easily take the place of Gorebyss. Not that Gorebyss isn't good in a BP team, but with Mr. Mime doing its job, it is redudant here. Gliscor will pass the Sword Dances you need and will be a welcomed fighting resist when and if Zapdos got switched out (Mr. Mime with no boosts do not take Machamp and friends very good, see how Lum Berry helps here). With Lum Berry and Taunt, it can come in on any sleeping move as with one Agility under its belt it is speedier than ScarfGar and taunt the user so it cannot sleep you. Also taunt other taunt users and hazers (almost never seen, but would else be a pain) which is a BIG pluss. If you feel the need for a secondary speed passer as sometimes the lead can get screwed over by a tricky person, a misspredict or a taunt azelf, then you can use Rock Polish over Earthquake on this guy. If you want it to do a little more damage after one Sword Dance you could use this EV spread: 252HP, 60Atk, 136SpD, 60Spe though it is not needed as it is Lucario, not Gliscor who are supposed to sweep. If you ever feel like having SR on the team to better cope with intimidators, then put it over Earthquake. This is the only guy on your team who can waste a turn using SR since it can taunt whatever threatens you.

As the point of most teams are to counter and check as much as possible of the OU threats thats not how a BP team works, so I have mostly considered how to fix the problems of a BP team, though I did also consider

That's my rate, I think everything is said here, will update if I can think of something more. If you need some more help you know where to find me;)

You can keep your Zapdos if you want, though it is not as versitale and useful as Lopunny. You should however do the other changes and tweak it here and there as you find necesarry.

EDIT: Also is my post is longer than yours? <3

Just a heads up, Lucario is terrible at BP recieving compared to Metagross. Meta has Clear Body to stop stat lowering, STAB priority, natural bulk, great attack, and an awesome movepool.

Just a heads up, Lucario is terrible at BP recieving compared to Metagross. Meta has Clear Body to stop stat lowering, STAB priority, natural bulk, great attack, and an awesome movepool.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Lucario gets dual priority (including the same STAB priority Metagross gets), as well as STAB on arguably the best attacking type in the game (Fighting) and moves that provide great type coverage with it (Rock/Ice/Dark). Metagross is good, but if you use his Priority move + his best STAB move (Meteor Mash), you're left with only two slots to cover what his STAB move is resisted by, which is an awful lot.

Agreeing with wildfire, Lucario is definitely better. Nevermind stat lowering, either they (Salamence, Gyarados) just come in once, or you wreak all of their team. The only one who should be compared to Lucario is Medicham because of it's awesome ability making you 100% sure it OHKO everything in OU.

By the way you should use Bullet Punch over Extreme Speed to hit ghosts (especially Gengar) and use Life Orb as item on Lucario as with Leftovers there is a chance for BulkyGyara to survive a +5 Close Combat which is achieved by coming in twice after sacrificing a poke:

+5, 350 Atk STAB Close Combat vs. 370HP, 219Def Gyarados:
Min: 97.30%
Avg: 105.14%
Max: 114.32%

There is a 79.49% chance that it will survive, and BulkyGyara sometimes have EQ which, if you didn't have time to get +6 defence or it crits can be scary.

With Life Orb it will have to switch in and out two more times, sacrificing two more pokes which will probably end the game.

And yes, Crunch is weaker than CC.

Well on my BP team I usually pass a wholeeee lot of speed to lucario and a swords dance if possible so he usually comes in at +4 speed, +2 atk, at this point he has enough speed to severely outspeed gengar and then nail him with crunch. But if he's not passing speed I can agree with the bullet punch suggestion.

Well on my BP team I usually pass a wholeeee lot of speed to lucario and a swords dance if possible so he usually comes in at +4 speed, +2 atk, at this point he has enough speed to severely outspeed gengar and then nail him with crunch. But if he's not passing speed I can agree with the bullet punch suggestion.
True enough, though someone can T-Wave when you go from Gliscor pressuming you have no sub up. Then Bullet Punch will be more useful as you can hit everything with it, even though this scenario is VERY specific and one will probably have considerable bulk by then. So Life Orb is the more important change.

True on that T-wave which is why I usually always spore or have a sub up on a predicted one, sometimes though they're are those surprises o.O

1225 Atk vs 219 Def & 370 HP (120 Base Power): 467 - 550 (126.22% - 148.65%) For the record 156/100 Gyarados dies.

Lucario does not have the bulk of Metagross, and with each Close Combat it gets weak and resists cannot save you. (at 2- and some Life Orb damage, CB Scizor has a good chance to OHKO) Intimidate is a big problem for Lucario, but Metagross does not care. (You switch in after a kill, go to a Ghost, rinse and repeat) Remember, you lose the game if Lucario has alot of stat drops. Metagross also gets Explosion, to guarantee you win the game aslong as the last Pokemon left isn't a ghost. (Screw Aggron)

Soundproof is the only reason to use Mr.Mime, it gives it Roar immunity.

Change Gliscor to Jolly, Timid weakens Earthquake.

I am going to have to completely disagree with the notion that Metagross is a better BP receiver. Lucario is THE best physical receiver in OU. Not only do you have a STAB Priority of the same power as metagross, you have much better type coverage, do not waste two slots for Meteor Mash and Bullet Punch (Both steel attacks, easily covered). Lucario at +6 ohko's every pokemon with Life Orb and correct EV's. Remove gorybyss for either Gliscor or Scizor as some times you will not be able to Belly Drum. Having the swords backup lets you win even if you lose smeargle. Acid armor is really not needed on Vaporeon as the only thing that will outspeed you is priority attacks with +Spe from agility which you have one of your own.

1225 Atk vs 219 Def & 370 HP (120 Base Power): 467 - 550 (126.22% - 148.65%) For the record 156/100 Gyarados dies.
Actually not. Libelldra say:
1225 Atk vs 219 Def & 370 HP (120 Base Power): 360 - 423 (97.30% - 114.32%)

With STAB, and 0.5 effectiveness.

Lucario does not have the bulk of Metagross, and with each Close Combat it gets weak and resists cannot save you. (at 2- and some Life Orb damage, CB Scizor has a good chance to OHKO) Intimidate is a big problem for Lucario, but Metagross does not care. (You switch in after a kill, go to a Ghost, rinse and repeat) Remember, you lose the game if Lucario has alot of stat drops. Metagross also gets Explosion, to guarantee you win the game aslong as the last Pokemon left isn't a ghost. (Screw Aggron)
Remember that Lucario is only the sweeper, other pokes will die along the way by CM boosted moves or Gliscor EQs

Metagross is fairly slow though, it would have to go timid if it is to outspeed everything, but if we put in Bullet Punch it will do against the scarfers.

Metagross @ Life Orb
EVs: 4Hp, 252Atk, 252Spe
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- ThunderPunch/Zen Headbutt/Filler

Meteor Mash may miss though, which isn't cool, so maybe Zen Headbutt is the better STAB move?

Soundproof is the only reason to use Mr.Mime, it gives it Roar immunity.
Sure is.

Change Gliscor to Jolly, Timid weakens Earthquake.
Thanks, didn't notice that.

Well, I'll go to bed, I hope we helped you out Infectious. Post the results tomorrow! Good night.

EDIT: Oh yeah, while I am in support of Lucario since many people (including maddog) says he is the best physical BP reciever, the best would be if you Infectious tested both and found out which one you like best as that is what matters.

EDITEDIT: You owe me one Infectious;)

-substitute
-Tbolt
-Agility
-Baton pass
Aggility makes up for its speed. Zen Headbutt may also miss. Also, according to X-Act's Coverage sheet 6+ Adamant Metagross with ThunderPunch, Meteor Mash, and Earthquake w/o Life Orb OHKOs everything allowed in OU besides Shedninja. Edit: In Ubers everything besides Shed is OHKOd, too.

For the Gyarados damage, you do not have Life Orb.

Aggility makes up for its speed. Zen Headbutt may also miss. Also, according to X-Act's Coverage sheet 6+ Adamant Metagross with ThunderPunch, Meteor Mash, and Earthquake w/o Life Orb OHKOs everything allowed in OU besides Shedninja. Edit: In Ubers everything besides Shed is OHKOd, too.
Of course Agility makes up for the speed. The whole point was that even after the Agility ScarfGar is speedier than you, and you cannot afford to Agility twice in the start as you will lose valuable tempo. That forces your hand to go with Bullet Punch, but I will give way here as you almost always want that on your reciever anyway.
Also the 85% miss chance of Meteor Mash can destroy everything for you as you can become statused or killed by enemy attacks. The best example is Celebi with Perish Song/Thunder Wave, as it forces you out after three turns, and it survives Earthquakeand ThunderPunch. Even Zen Headbutt have a 28.21% cance to OHKO with Stealth Rocks, not factoring in miss and flinch chance. So everytime you meet a Celebi, as most have either T-Wave or P-Song, you have a 15% chance of getting screwed over. As stated earlier, it is a matter of preference. Surviveability vs. security.

For the Gyarados damage, you do not have Life Orb.
That was what the calculation was for. The whole point of the post was to promote LO over Leftovers on Lucario.

True on that T-wave which is why I usually always spore or have a sub up on a predicted one, sometimes though they're are those surprises o.O
So true.

Oke guys I have tested some stuff. The things I have trouble with the most atm are Infernape. Gyarados. And any early high special attackers.
I might consider Metagross but Lucario has CC which Imo is 1 of the greatest moves for sweeping.

And by using ninjask you basically instant lose or lose too much tempo against any sui lead with roar/taunt or even a skarm switch in. He takes 50% from rocks, is a weak attacker and screams "PHaze me because I am playing BP!!!!"

And by using ninjask you basically instant lose or lose too much tempo against any sui lead with roar/taunt or even a skarm switch in. He takes 50% from rocks, is a weak attacker and screams "PHaze me because I am playing BP!!!!"
almost 70% of teams i've ever played never carry taunt or roar and even if they do that's the point of carrying revenge killers and taunters of you're own to allow you to just reset the chain. Whether it screams "phaze me phaze me!" or not, if you're good and know how to run BP they can try and roar all they want, the speed boost is invaluable IMO.
And phazers can have fun with smeargle running ingrain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)