Other oupl shit-slinging/general talk thread (dank memes ITT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Next in the power rankings are the seventh place Top Season Noctowls!! U kinda know ur fucked when Cased starts in ORAS OU. Regardlesss they have some good players on the team. The lineup is good all around although the bench is relatively unproven. Can do well if each week the majority of their players win rather than lose.

TheEnder - maybe if this nigga doesn't get 6-0'd in important matches he will do well.
Hantsuki - Brazil queen, would be nice if this gal used skype
Cased - sorry don't know you
xray - hopefully this German won't quit like CBB
idiotfrommars - "why did you stay in with Keldeo" idk man maybe my keldeo was +1 and outsped you good thing ur not playing bw.
Livio - will likely do well although is not as good as the One Legend Tele.
e7e - probably drafted just cuz he plays old gens.
rob. - sorry don't know who you are.

Marshall.Law - why isn't this nigga starting is Henry high
Rewer - Another Brazilian, gud teams have their Brazilians in pairs.
Ary - who are you
49 - does this dude even play ou
Mambo - go back to LC
SINFUL DESIRES - Free my nigga wcar bench cased
Centruy Express - see Ary
doughboy - hopefully this dude gets to play
ashiemore - probably claims hes 13 for attention

Judging you compared to me, I’ve accomplished more “riding the bench” than you have running a SPL team this season which says a lot about you,
real talk i dont give a fuck about u attempting to shit talk rey, but at least provide a reason why you think you're better than him that doesn't make you sound like a complete retard. what you just said is honestly one of the most retarded comments i've read on this site...please take a minute to consider what you just said. so let me get this straight, just because rey drafted what I thought was a pretty solid team and top 4 in my eyes (they beat us 9-3...), and unfortunately was one of the six teams in the tournament unable to make the playoffs, you, a midseason bench player who did not provide a single meaningful victory to his team, accomplished more in a season. That's almost the same as Landry Fields (random bench player on the Toronto Raptors who doesn't play) saying he accomplished more this season than Russell Westbrook. when you shit talk next time, please at least try to make a remotely reasonable argument oml. oh yeah, i was gonna post this in my SPL shoutouts but puush was down so, mite as well (shoutouts elodin for the edits).

how's the trophy treatin u my nigga :)

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Up 6th in the Whitequeen inspired power rankings is the Manly Mawiles. With the based god CTC and McMeghan anchoring the team, they have some serious potential of players like Rumor and Soulgazer can do well.

CTC - the based god himself. Despite giving no fucks in this tour he will still win every game because his opponents are plebs.
McMeghan - with the sad departure of Bloo McMeghan becomes head TD and this woman is likely to dominate GSC.
Floppy - his CT skills will come in handy because how do u even beat my lord squad without counter teaming.
badibi1998 - solid player although he may not perform too well in DPP.
New Breed - maybe he was an Arceus in a Pokemon Red randomizer nuzlocked but he be flopping like a Magikarp if u trust him with ADV
Soulgazer - sorry don't know you
Key - self proclaimed number one memer on this site. A liar and ghosting slot.
papai noel - the lone Brazilian on the team, looking to live sogekings legacy.
FAJI - tired of all these shitty ass players
Rumor - free this cashier, in other words, sorry don't know you
Jayde - is a decent player and capable sub, in other words, sorry don't know you

Up 6th in the Whitequeen inspired power rankings is the Manly Mawiles. With the based god CTC and McMeghan anchoring the team, they have some serious potential of players like Rumor and Soulgazer can do well.

CTC - the based god himself. Despite giving no fucks in this tour he will still win every game because his opponents are plebs.
McMeghan - with the sad departure of Bloo McMeghan becomes head TD and this woman is likely to dominate GSC.
Floppy - his CT skills will come in handy because how do u even beat my lord squad without counter teaming.
badibi1998 - solid player although he may not perform too well in DPP.
New Breed - maybe he was an Arceus in a Pokemon Red randomizer nuzlocked but he be flopping like a Magikarp if u trust him with ADV
Soulgazer - sorry don't know you
Key - self proclaimed number one memer on this site. A liar and ghosting slot.
papai noel - the lone Brazilian on the team, looking to live sogekings legacy.
FAJI - tired of all these shitty ass players
Rumor - free this cashier, in other words, sorry don't know you
Jayde - is a decent player and capable sub, in other words, sorry don't know you
can someone ban him already lol this thread blows

leremyju

Banned deucer.
What a better way to lighten this thread than with some power rankings! Coming in fifth is the Brawling Bagons, managed by Zamrock! The Bagons features two queens and a strong starting lineup, but not much depth. If this team will do well some players must step up.

WhiteQueen - OST11 Finalist probably scares all opponents because people don't know whether he is male or female. Should also be starting in DPP is Zamrock high
SnowCristal! - WhiteQueen's partner in crime, another great OU player. Sad that Zamrock is probably hitting on her
During Summer - Another Italian player. Should be great anchor in RBY.
Finchinator - sorry don't know you!
Asuya - recent SPL winner looking to carry success into this tour which is basically SPL with XY OU.
Void - been here for a while and solid XY player, in other words, I don't know you :/
Specterito - sorry I don't know you
Isa - another old gens player.
Moony - the backup for old gens, hopefully he sees some time.
Invok3r - ladder god, hopefully this nig gets to see some time. #FREEINVOK3R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)