Other oupl shit-slinging/general talk thread (dank memes ITT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
oh pls nigga u can't talk

[13:22] @WECAMEASROMANS: yeah
[13:22] @WECAMEASROMANS: but it all worked out in the end
[13:22] IAmGingy: then he got rounded
[13:22] xtra$hine: dam
[13:22] IAmGingy: and pegged
[13:22] @WECAMEASROMANS: cuz they bought a dildo to
[13:22] xtra$hine: wcars tryna tell us he been in 3somes
[13:22] IAmGingy: by one of the grls
[13:22] @WECAMEASROMANS: so basically
[13:22] xtra$hine: but cant talk to style
[13:22] @WECAMEASROMANS: i put my dick in one
[13:23] IAmGingy: I TOLD U
[13:23] IAmGingy: HE GOIT
[13:23] IAmGingy: PEGGED
[13:23] @WECAMEASROMANS: then another dildo in the other one
[13:23] %Srn: ...
[13:23] #Bluwing: lol
[13:23] @WECAMEASROMANS: WHAT
[13:23] @WECAMEASROMANS: NO
[13:23] IAmGingy: YES
[13:23] #Bluwing: lets not kill the cha
[13:23] %Srn: why not just use your fingers?
[13:23] IAmGingy: U SAID
[13:23] #Bluwing: chat
[13:23] #Bluwing: lol
[13:23] IAmGingy: THEY BROUGHT IT
[13:23] %Srn: bluwin this chat is long dead
[13:23] cosine180: LOL
[13:23] xtra$hine: they only brought the dildo knowin hes asian
[13:23] xtra$hine: duh
[13:23] +QuagGod: what the fuck ._.
[13:23] @WECAMEASROMANS: I PUT MY DICK IN ONE VAGINA AND THEY PUT A DILDO INSIDE THE OTHER VAGINA
[13:23] @WECAMEASROMANS: NOT INSIDE ME
[13:23] +bludz: lmao
[13:23] IAmGingy: "WECAMEWHILEPEGGING
[13:23] %Srn: LOLOL
[13:23] +QuagGod: LOL
[13:23] +bludz: loool
[13:23] IAmGingy: I C U BRAH
[13:23] cosine180: entertainment.
[13:24] #Bluwing: lmao
[13:24] %Srn: oml
[13:24] %Cashier: tf did i walk into
How is QuagGod even in bof do they let anyone in these days?

I must make the WhiteQueen inspired power rankings.

Coming at eighth we have shartruce2 and Bluwing managing the Chartreuse Charmanders!!!
This is a solid team whose MVP is Tesung. Despite the overload of newer ORAS players, he is starting at ORAS. Bedschibaer looks to anchor the team in the old gens meta games. Excellent flexibility in the starting lineup, although the depth for backup old gen players is lacking.

Tesung - Coming off great SPL run and should do very well in the ORAS tier. Ability to play multiple tiers will be helpful.
Steve Angello - new moderator of Battling 101. Like Tesung is very versatile and will succeed as long as he doesn't Rapid Spin with Starmie on a Landorus T
Bedschibaer - will do well unless he decides to meme more than he prepares.
Nova - solid player for BW, can also do DPP and ORAS
Fortune - a capable player in DPP
marcosad - good RBY player
Stockings - comes from PO but is taking success to PS
lighthouses - a controversial OST semifinalist, looking to carry his success to OUPL
ArchPhantom - up and coming ORAS player and a capable player
Ox the Box - more of the XY player, he looks to take his ladder skills to OUPL.
amber lamps - subs for old gens, which is much needed,
MoxieInfinite - all around player and will be key in the old gens.
GeeMick - good teambuilder but buried in the depth of ORAS
BlackBloodz - runs OU weekly tours and is buried by depth.

How is QuagGod even in bof do they let anyone in these days?

I must make the WhiteQueen inspired power rankings.

Coming at eighth we have shartruce2 and Bluwing managing the Chartreuse Charmanders!!!
This is a solid team whose MVP is Tesung. Despite the overload of newer ORAS players, he is starting at ORAS. Bedschibaer looks to anchor the team in the old gens meta games. Excellent flexibility in the starting lineup, although the depth for backup old gen players is lacking.

Tesung - Coming off great SPL run and should do very well in the ORAS tier. Ability to play multiple tiers will be helpful.
Steve Angello - new moderator of Battling 101. Like Tesung is very versatile and will succeed as long as he doesn't Rapid Spin with Starmie on a Landorus T
Bedschibaer - will do well unless he decides to meme more than he prepares.
Nova - solid player for BW, can also do DPP and ORAS
Fortune - a capable player in DPP
marcosad - good RBY player
Stockings - comes from PO but is taking success to PS
lighthouses - a controversial OST semifinalist, looking to carry his success to OUPL
ArchPhantom - up and coming ORAS player and a capable player
Ox the Box - more of the XY player, he looks to take his ladder skills to OUPL.
amber lamps - subs for old gens, which is much needed,
MoxieInfinite - all around player and will be key in the old gens.
GeeMick - good teambuilder but buried in the depth of ORAS
BlackBloodz - runs OU weekly tours and is buried by depth.
Where's the dislike button?

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
reminds me of you while riding the bench in spl
Lmao, you really wanna talk about SPL? Forgot that you made playoffs my bad brah x3 Let’s speak about how well you did this season…

You managed to handle shit like “Power Rankings” where you seem to be off on your counting skills from the lack of education you get from Mexico, where you would literally hype your own players by placing them in a high ranking category, such as Reymedy in ORAS OU at number 3 which is hilarious when he went like 0-4 or 0-5 in SPL in that tier making you look like a disabled beaner (No disrespect to Reymedy, as I know he’s a great BW2 player because that is his main tier). Not to mention you’re really retarded enough to place him above more quality ORAS players like Stathakis, PDC and Adam… at least place him somewhere in his reasonable tier instead of rubbing his dick in your own shitty “official rankings” to hype him in SPL. It’s even fuckin better seeing my nigga Donkey placed number fuckin 1 in Ubers BY YOU PERSONALLY after him having a nice long year vacation being rusty as hell and then later ditching your ass before Midseason even started hue... Oh and Psychotic too, I’m sure he was viable when my nigga got banned before the season started.

NOW let’s talk about Spirit and your roll under “leadership” during the season. My nigga left a nice long message on during the week 9 thread how amazing you are at running a team. Instead of being a fuckin responsible leader and encouraging his own players to bust their ass in one of the most prestigious tournements on smogon, you take your own player and criticize the fuck out of them in a public standpoint over something stupid AFTER YOU TRIED TO GHOST HIM LOOOOOOL. Nice,,, My nigga Spirit went ahead and said:

“It was more like an individual tournament where you got one or two test matches a week and group of people breathing down your neck as you play ready to snap at you if at you if lose or make the slightest mistake.” - No surprise there, Mexicans usually don’t care about others and are selfish cabróns xd

“it's easy to understand the frustration in losing and a teammate letting you down, so the reactions to such things were understandable, expect of course when they are taken into a public setting and it is your own teammates that end up spitting out the most unnecessarily deplorable rants” – Rofl basically saying you bitch the same amount as I do when it comes to bad luck or bad plays, and from ur managing aspect that's pretty sad, typical

It was always an entertainment seeing you struggle and get pissed off at everything. Judging you compared to me, I’ve accomplished more “riding the bench” than you have running a SPL team this season which says a lot about you, as I’m sure a monkey wearing a propeller hat picking it’s asscrack would have more successful management skills than you. I wonder how much your clit is gonna hurt when you respond back as I’m sure it’ll just be you talking about how I did bad in some random tour, what smogon post I wrote that offended you (oh no your feelings!) or about how bad my attitude is. I couldn’t give less of a fuck considering your attitude is just as bad as mine and you’re defined for licking the grease from a donkey’s nutsack, so give it your best shot. Fuckin overrated taco taco burrito eating shitbag.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Lmao, you really wanna talk about SPL? Forgot that you made playoffs my bad brah x3 Let’s speak about how well you did this season…

You managed to handle shit like “Power Rankings” where you seem to be off on your counting skills from the lack of education you get from Mexico, where you would literally hype your own players by placing them in a high ranking category, such as Reymedy in ORAS OU at number 3 which is hilarious when he went like 0-4 or 0-5 in SPL in that tier making you look like a disabled beaner (No disrespect to Reymedy, as I know he’s a great BW2 player because that is his main tier). Not to mention you’re really retarded enough to place him above more quality ORAS players like Stathakis, PDC and Adam… at least place him somewhere in his reasonable tier instead of rubbing his dick in your own shitty “official rankings” to hype him in SPL. It’s even fuckin better seeing my nigga Donkey placed number fuckin 1 in Ubers BY YOU PERSONALLY after him having a nice long year vacation being rusty as hell and then later ditching your ass before Midseason even started hue... Oh and Psychotic too, I’m sure he was viable when my nigga got banned before the season started.

NOW let’s talk about Spirit and your roll under “leadership” during the season. My nigga left a nice long message on during the week 9 thread how amazing you are at running a team. Instead of being a fuckin responsible leader and encouraging his own players to bust their ass in one of the most prestigious tournements on smogon, you take your own player and criticize the fuck out of them in a public standpoint over something stupid AFTER YOU TRIED TO GHOST HIM LOOOOOOL. Nice,,, My nigga Spirit went ahead and said:

“It was more like an individual tournament where you got one or two test matches a week and group of people breathing down your neck as you play ready to snap at you if at you if lose or make the slightest mistake.” - No surprise there, Mexicans usually don’t care about others and are selfish cabróns xd

“it's easy to understand the frustration in losing and a teammate letting you down, so the reactions to such things were understandable, expect of course when they are taken into a public setting and it is your own teammates that end up spitting out the most unnecessarily deplorable rants” – Rofl basically saying you bitch the same amount as I do when it comes to bad luck or bad plays, and from ur managing aspect that's pretty sad, typical

It was always an entertainment seeing you struggle and get pissed off at everything. Judging you compared to me, I’ve accomplished more “riding the bench” than you have running a SPL team this season which says a lot about you, as I’m sure a monkey wearing a propeller hat picking it’s asscrack would have more successful management skills than you. I wonder how much your clit is gonna hurt when you respond back as I’m sure it’ll just be you talking about how I did bad in some random tour, what smogon post I wrote that offended you (oh no your feelings!) or about how bad my attitude is. I couldn’t give less of a fuck considering your attitude is just as bad as mine and you’re defined for licking the grease from a donkey’s nutsack, so give it your best shot. Fuckin overrated taco taco burrito eating shitbag.
i saw a whole essay of shittalk and got excited for some laughs; i haven't been this disappointed since zamrock's spl debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)