Tournament OUPL Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lost in a game that bkc will enthusiastically share with you later on

gg

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Y'know, there's a 1/3 chance that you have a 1 turn sleep, so I don't see what's worth complaining about especially since you had another 1/3 chance of rolling Thunder on the Garchomp (hence doing nothing) and disallowing 49 from sleeping another 'Mon had things played out differently.

I guess your Ferro got crit which would mean more Spikes in the long run, but I don't see how that affects Gyara or Gengar's ability to clean late game at all

But fine, I mean, you got an equally annoying crit on the Chomp later in the game anyway (which would've forced another sack), which you left out of your analysis. Well, what can I expect from a player who leaves their win-condition in against a potential OHKO taking what, an 85% chance to autolose the game, and then gets rewarded for it, and THEN complains after he wins.

I have nothing against you personally, but don't try to cover shit up lol

Y'know, there's a 1/3 chance that you have a 1 turn sleep, so I don't see what's worth complaining about especially since you had another 1/3 chance of rolling Thunder on the Garchomp (hence doing nothing) and disallowing 49 from sleeping another 'Mon had things played out differently.

I guess your Ferro got crit which would mean more Spikes in the long run, but I don't see how that affects Gyara or Gengar's ability to clean late game at all

But fine, I mean, you got an equally annoying crit on the Chomp later in the game anyway (which would've forced another sack), which you left out of your analysis. Well, what can I expect from a player who leaves their win-condition in against a potential OHKO taking what, an 85% chance to autolose the game, and then gets rewarded for it, and THEN complains after he wins.

I have nothing against you personally, but don't try to cover shit up lol
i wasnt complaining and i have no reason to do so, but i was just trying to explain there was hax on both sides(even tho mine mattered more) since i wanted to reply at his "got haxed", and yeah just forgot to mention the scald crit, sry for that, but i had no intention to cover shit up since i also posted the replay lol
gg again tho

Last edited:
Won against Bomber92 in a game I believe was wellplayed by both ends. A lot of crits though. Could easily have gone the other way.

gg

[14:55:48] <Tsunami> when do u wanna play for oupl
[14:55:56] <McMeghan> lol
[14:56:24] <Tsunami> im only playin cuz gscs the only tier i like rite now
[14:56:27] <Tsunami> everythin else bores me
[14:57:15] <McMeghan> i'll keep my activity losses streak alive
[14:57:21] <McMeghan> gg
i won i guess

Reactions: AM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)