Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
While we're on topic of Mercy... for whoever wants to watch:

Blinky's Mercy guides are the only ones anyone should really watch. I don't care what people say but EeveeA, despite being GM/T500/whatever Mercy main, he is utter trash and the kind of stereo-typically bad yet toxic Mercy. The best example of what NOT to do lol. (Yes I'm still saying that SR is nowhere near a proper indicator of skill level... Judge people by how they play, not their SR.)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't mind me, I have a very strict sense of good/bad, especially so if said person proclaims themselves as being good when there's just so many goddang inherent flaws everywhere. I can literally tell you mistakes EeveeA makes every 10s or so, which is a ridiculously high frequency that I don't think anyone 'good' should be making. Plus EeveeA shit talks his own team / is toxic so he's going to get judged even more harshly by me. Also fwiw, the skill disparity in higher tiers is exponential. The gap between a normal GP and a low T500 is really high. And each 100SR probably even has higher skill gap. This is excluding of pro players. So yea I'm super strict hehe :D

(I'd even go on a limb and say even Oasis is better at Mercy than EeveeA, both skill wise and just as a player; she just doesn't play that seriously most of the time so it's not evident. I know this sounds whacky but ahahaha I always sound whacky)

edit: on a lighter note, c/ping from discord, just watch this man AHAHAHA

edit2:

https://reader.madefire.com/work/OVERWATCH-UPRISING/read

Last edited:
I was holding onto this for months and I can't hold it any longer.

I never get tired of watching this because it was my first solo team kill ever. I feel VERY fortunate getting this when I didn't even have 40 hours clocked in to this game as there are people who play way more than me and still have never done it. You gotta watch the whole thing because the build up to it is worth it IMO. Funny because I didn't really touch Pharah after this. Recently, I have picked her up though as another DPS option for someone who doesn't have the greatest aim (I'll probably never play Widow at this rate).

REALLY, REALLY hoping that every skin we saw in the comic shows up in game. I personally like the "Overwatch uniforms" in general. Blackwatch Genji looks sick of course.

If we don't get that Reaper shrug as a spray, there is no doubt I WILL riot!

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
leaked skins and event info.
looks like new PvE gamemode too.
i dont even play genji and i want that skin.
NEW WIDOW SKIN HYPE

hope you saved up some serious credits. looks like there are lots of sick new legendary skins coming.

edit: whelp video is ded. here are pictures of most of the other skins

Last edited:

HailFall

the dva highlight intro is great lol. I love it.

the gun for the new widow skin looks great in gold. must have *_*

HailFall

I think I've stabilized around low diamond. Playing dva I feel like an ult battery with a defense matrix
lol.

The zaryas/hogs are actually actively trying to bully me now

It feels like her entire playstyle now is try not to feed, don't lose mech, and eat gravs/other ults. basically just be a DM slave

Starting to miss gold lmao

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I think I've stabilized around low diamond. Playing dva I feel like an ult battery with a defense matrix
lol.

The zaryas/hogs are actually actively trying to bully me now

It feels like her entire playstyle now is try not to feed, don't lose mech, and eat gravs/other ults. basically just be a DM slave

Starting to miss gold lmao
If you ever feel pressure by Zarya/Hog, especially if the opposing team has both, definitely don't hesitate to switch off to another tank/character (idk what your hero pool is). That matchup is already in the oppositions favor and you won't feel like you're feeding as much. D. Va is really good for Rein, monkey, and Pharmercy, mostly because you can shred the first two's shields and you can Defense Matrix fire strikes, rockets, other character ults, etc. Although you may feel like you're feeding ult, if you can DM major attacks, especially fire strike, you can really restrict how fast the opposing team can build ults. The difference between 1 enemy shatter per point rather than 2 is monumental. Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll be fine.

hey friends, little PSA. if you've ever done or think about doing the no enemy spawn exploit on the uprising event, please dont. some people actually like playing the game especially on normal mode when there's little to no risk of losing in the first place. plus it randomly boots people for inactivity even if they're moving around, something that happened to me several times tonight. here's one egregious instance:
http://xboxclips.com/Drrizzzle/c5816f4f-5268-4031-b6c5-2e087c3678b2

the event is ruined for me at this point because there is always that one asshole that does the exploit every time on any difficulty. cant play with anything less than a 4 stack without people cheating apparently :/

not on xbox, we get to wait an arbitrarily longer time for these things to get fixed. for instance while PC got Bastion the Invincible Automatron fixed relatively quickly, he was in his totally broken state for weeks on consoles. I expect that by the time Blizzard finds the time to send a patch fixing the uprising bug (not to mention the mei bug which was fixed on PC as well) the event will already be over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)