- Pachirisu has no Screening sets
- Reliable Screener and Supporter
- Walls and beats many Pokemon such as Starmie, Jolteon, and Rotom-A
- Toxic + Protect racks up extra damage while healing with Leftovers
- Many people willnot expect it
- Super Fang inflincts an automatic 50% to any pokemon it effects
Additional Comments:
-Thunder Wave can be over Toxic if you want
-Substitute can be used over Protect to protect from status but theres no recovery so its risky
-More Speed EVs could be invested to outrun potention threats
-FUCK YEAH PACHIRISU
Teammates and Counters:
-Anything to abuse the Light Screen is an excellent teammate, such as Kingdra or Plusle
-Dragon Dance Gyarados can help absorb round attacks from things like Scarf Flygon, and set up as they switch
-Raped by Gengar so Blissey or a Pursuit use is a great partner
-Dugtrio can help drap Poisons and Steels where Toxic doesnt effect them
-Countered by Pokemon with Rest and Sleep Talk. But if they Rest, and u Super Fang first turn, then you can go to Dugtrio to do at least 50% to the sleeping Pokemon

Damage Calculations with Light Screen Up:

Timid Max Special Attack Starmie's Hydro Pump: 299 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (120 Base Power): 84 - 99 (25.93% - 30.56%)
Naive Max Special Attack Heatran's Fire Blast: 359 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (120 Base Power): 76 - 91 (23.46% - 28.09%)
Naive Max Special Attack Heatran's Earth Power: 359 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (90 Base Power): 78 - 92 (24.07% - 28.40%)
Timid Max Special Attack Choice Specs Jolteon's Thunderbolt: 478 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (95 Base Power): 40 - 48 (12.35% - 14.81%)
Timid Max Special Attack Choice Specs Jolteon's Shadow Ball: 478 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (80 Base Power): 45 - 54 (13.89% - 16.67%)
Rash 192 Special Attack Mixed Dragonite's Life Orb Draco Meteor: 312 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (140 Base Power): 100 - 118 (30.86% - 36.42%)
Modest Max Special Attack Choice Specs Machamp's Focus Blast: 376 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (120 Base Power): 79 - 94 (24.38% - 29.01%)

joshe

the best
uh look at the pachirisu analysis again; the only thing you changed from the ONE set on there is protect/substitute over discharge which leaves you absolutely walled by ghosts and completely fucked by one of the most common pokemon in ou..

-.-

Are you kidding me? A tanking Pachirisu? First of all, Pachirisu is simply outclassed as a Stall Breaker by Gliscor in OU and a wall by pretty much any standard wall. What's the point of even running defense EVs? You'll still be owned by the exact same threats? Why would I use this over Jolteon, Rotom-a, Zapdos, or Raikou. You could argue Super Fang, but Pachirisu will get ass raped before it even takes something out.

Ghosts just "lol" at you and have a field day. You can't even touch Gengar or pretty much any Pokemon with Taunt. Skarmory will Spike, Gliscor will Taunt than Roost stall, you get owned by any RestTalker, etc

Also, why run Attack EVs if you don't use any moves with "set" damage?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
These are unimpressive calculations considering you're supposed to be switching in to these Pokemon, not the other way around. Also, funnily enough, you can't switch in on Specs Machamp. Locking because I'm pretty sure you're trolling; if a QC member feels otherwise, PM me and I'll reopen this.

I think you're trolling, but these are unimpressive calculations considering you're supposed to be switching in to these Pokemon, not the other way around. Also, funnily enough, you can't switch in on Specs Machamp.
for you, my dear

Modest Max Special Attack Choice Specs Machamp's Focus Blast: 376 Atk vs 306 Def & 324 HP (120 Base Power): 79 - 94 (24.38% - 29.01%)

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Damage Calculations with Light Screen Up:
Switch in, lose half your health. Machamp KOes you next turn (or the next turn if it gets a low roll). So yeah, you lose to Specs Machamp, a magnificent threat all special walls should be able to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)