pain scale

Please assess the pain I experience and how severe it is so that you may label previously stated pain on a scale of numbers starting with 1 and ending with 10 so that I may be satisfied with what has transpired in this thread, deeming it high in quality.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Assess my pain when
  • I post
  • I type
  • I make a bulleted list
  • I play Pokemon
  • A moderator locks my post
  • "Forget" to do my homework to go on Smogon

mfw I have to lock a thread

View attachment 347287
haha nice funny joke my man!!! pain scale rates you a 7. have you broke your bone? check it.
Please assess the pain I experience and how severe it is so that you may label previously stated pain on a scale of numbers starting with 1 and ending with 10 so that I may be satisfied with what has transpired in this thread, deeming it high in quality.
pain scale rates you a 1, that is really cool dude!!! probably got a scratch somewhere but you'll deal with it
Assess my pain when
  • I post
  • I type
  • I make a bulleted list
  • I play Pokemon
  • A moderator locks my post
  • "Forget" to do my homework to go on Smogon
you're probably in an unhealthy condition doing this stuff, so pain scale rates you a 5. think about what you're gonna do next or the pain will be very severe, something's probably bleeding.

p.s. this is not to be taken seriously!!!!!!

sorry for not doing this let's go super fast!!!!
I got rickrolled to the ice age and back
0, amazing job
10, you freaking died
excuse me but i ordered a 3
Why is that a stock image?
idk. 9
Whenever i remember her, it’s a solid 7.
both of you get a 5
tfw no new kid icarus games
Someone thought of this, someone else approved it, and someone else agreed to pose for it.

We're doomed.
oh no i think the pain scale went overboard and it gave both of u you a 69, ok cool i guess?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)