Resource Pet Mods Workshop

Magmajudis

Title pending
I think we would need to do something about Zacian and Calyrex-S still, but we'll see if te mod gets coded, they could gain some counters

Magmajudis

Title pending
I didn't mean ban them, just do something about them to make the meta more fun and less restricted. I'm personnally against banning them

Magmajudis

Title pending
Yes
Just as a reference, there's no NationalDex Ubers there's only a NatDex AG
I know but'i consider it to be like the NatDex AG without Mega Rayquaza and all the stuff that is banned from Ubers and isn't back in gen8 uber

Magmajudis

Title pending
So basically Ubers CAP with a theme?
What ? CAP is a cooperative project where everyone can contributes to every part of the Pokemon. Here, the BST is already decided, you submit a complete Fakemon, and we only vote once per slate (and you don't have to stick to a concept)

Pet Mod Name: Legendary Age

Pet Mod concept: This mod would try to create new cover legendaries for the Uber metagame (NatDex Uber, so megas, primals and Z-moves are allowed).

Explanation: So you know how cover legendaries represent a duality ? Like time and space, life and death or continents and seas ? Well, for every slate, a duality would be announced at the start. There would then be a 3-4 days time to publish a duo/trio for this duality, with a BST indicated at the beggining of the slate. Once time's up there would be 48 hours to vote for the best duo/trio, before going on to the net slate. There would probably be balancing slates from time to time if it gets accepted and coded.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council (already asked to some people, ViZar and kakaks accepted to be a part of it), and we would need a developper, so i'll see that if it gets accepted.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
If this gets approved, you can count me in as a part of a council.

What ? CAP is a cooperative project where everyone can contributes to every part of the Pokemon. Here, the BST is already decided, you submit a complete Fakemon, and we only vote once per slate (and you don't have to stick to a concept)
Sorry I meant just creating a themed mon or pair for Ubers.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:swsh/pheromosa:UBmons:swsh/buzzwole:
(Working on banner)
Pet Mod Concept
This Pet Mod would focus on creating a metagame with just Ultra Beasts, and it would also focus on creating new ones.

Explanation
Firstly, the rules.
1. Stats :nihilego:
The first rule of stats is that they must be prime numbers, and the BST must be 570. Oh yeah, and make it BALANCED. Don't do things like 2 Defense and 251 Speed. But something like Pheromosa's stat spread is OK. And surprisingly, that's the only rule.

Secondly, the slates.
For every slate, we would do different kinds of competitive Pokemon, like Offensive Pivots, or Physical Walls.
The first slate would be the submission phase, which would last 5-7 days. The second one would be voting, which would be 3-4 days, third is the discussing phase, which would last 3-4 days. Also, on the voting phase, you can vote for 6 Ultra Beasts, and the 6 most voted Ultra Beasts would win. You may also submit only 6 Ultra Beasts, aswell.

Thirdly, Tiers.
The tiers would start off with all the regular Ultra Beasts in their regular tiers. As we make through the slates, the council will put the new Ultra Beasts in the tier that's best for them, and soon enough, we will have complete tiers for every Ultra Beast made.

And...That's it!

Also, a Submission example:
(Insert art or sprite here) (Optional)
Ultra Beast Name:
Typing:
Ability:
Beast Boost
Stats:
Movepool:
Role:
(Set-Up Sweeper, Offensive Pivot)
Competitive Identification:

Miscellaneous
  • The council is just me for now. If you want to join, put a Love on this post or PM me. We would also need a sprite artist and a coder.​
Alright, that concludes it! Thanks for reading my submission!

Mods
I am the Impostor :aggron:
DLCmons basically does that. Your mod only concentrates on that, while DLCmons focuses on more things.

Magmajudis

Title pending
(Inspired by DLCmons)
:swsh/pheromosa:UBmons:swsh/buzzwole:
(Working on banner)
Pet Mod Concept
This Pet Mod would focus on creating a metagame with just Ultra Beasts, and it would also focus on creating new ones.

Explanation
Firstly, the rules.
1. Stats :nihilego:
The first rule of stats is that they must be prime numbers, and the BST must be 570. Oh yeah, and make it BALANCED. Don't do things like 2 Defense and 251 Speed. But something like Pheromosa's stat spread is OK. And surprisingly, that's the only rule.

Secondly, the slates.
For every slate, we would do different kinds of competitive Pokemon, like Offensive Pivots, or Physical Walls.
The first slate would be the submission phase, which would last 5-7 days. The second one would be voting, which would be 3-4 days, third is the discussing phase, which would last 3-4 days. Also, on the voting phase, you can vote for 6 Ultra Beasts, and the 6 most voted Ultra Beasts would win. You may also submit only 6 Ultra Beasts, aswell.

Thirdly, Tiers.
The tiers would start off with all the regular Ultra Beasts in their regular tiers. As we make through the slates, the council will put the new Ultra Beasts in the tier that's best for them, and soon enough, we will have complete tiers for every Ultra Beast made.

And...That's it!

Also, a Submission example:
(Insert art or sprite here) (Optional)
Ultra Beast Name:
Typing:
Ability:
Beast Boost
Stats:
Movepool:
Role:
(Set-Up Sweeper, Offensive Pivot)
Competitive Identification:

Miscellaneous
  • The council is just me for now. If you want to join, put a Love on this post or PM me. We would also need a sprite artist and a coder.​
Alright, that concludes it! Thanks for reading my submission!

Mods
Would have put a love but i don't want to be in the council

kakaks is on this thread, would prbly have said something if he was against it
i woudnt like it personally if you made ubmons, as we alr have an meta really filled with ubs now, as snoxin is great for stall, plubia is lando-t baby version, komodond is slow kommo-o, kartana is the main mon in the ban radar, and other ubs do fine. I am the Impostor, if you wand, do it, but i woudnt be comfortable with the idea of other ub-based meta.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Unsure if this idea's been done before, but wanted to gather thoughts.

Pet Mod Name: Typing Additions (Probably could find a better name)

Concept: Each Slate aims to add a new type to the overall metagame, this being done in 3 parts.

1. Type creation

Types are created with both type offensive and defensive effectiveness put in mind.
Ex: Light type

Super effective vs Poison, Dark, Fire

Not very effective vs Steel, Water, Grass

Immune: Dark

Defensively:
Weak to Dark, Ghost and Normal

Resists Light, Electric

Immune: None

2. Pokemon Creation/Modification

Up to 5 pokemon will be accepted as part of pokemon additions.
If this mod is based on current OU, previous pokemon can also be submitted for a typing change, to fit the new selected type.

3. Move Creation

New moves will be created for each of these typings, so pokemon of the respective type can use stab coverage or have new status moves to their disposal.

The main question here, is either to base it on current gen OU, or create a new micrometagame with none of the old pokemon and exclusively the types we create (with possible type combinations with pre-existing types.)

Unsure if this idea's been done before, but wanted to gather thoughts.

Pet Mod Name: Typing Additions (Probably could find a better name)

Concept: Each Slate aims to add a new type to the overall metagame, this being done in 3 parts.

1. Type creation

Types are created with both type offensive and defensive effectiveness put in mind.
Ex: Light type

Super effective vs Poison, Dark, Fire

Not very effective vs Steel, Water, Grass

Immune: Dark

Defensively:
Weak to Dark, Ghost and Normal

Resists Light, Electric

Immune: None

2. Pokemon Creation/Modification

Up to 5 pokemon will be accepted as part of pokemon additions.
If this mod is based on current OU, previous pokemon can also be submitted for a typing change, to fit the new selected type.

3. Move Creation

New moves will be created for each of these typings, so pokemon of the respective type can use stab coverage or have new status moves to their disposal.

The main question here, is either to base it on current gen OU, or create a new micrometagame with none of the old pokemon and exclusively the types we create (with possible type combinations with pre-existing types.)
Wack. I was about to post something alike to this. It's still good though.

New Meta
Do you like to make Fakemon? Don't wanna participate in CAP? Well, welcome to New Meta! In this Pet Mod, we will make Fakemon for every single tier in the metagame.
Rules
This Mod will be an extension of the official metagame, meaning that Pokemon that already exist will be usable, and the Fakemon as well. The first slate will start off in Generation 8 OverUsed. But here's the twist, your Fakemon must be able to check up to 4 Pokemon in the tier. For each slate we will add 5-10 Fakemon to each tier. After we are done in OU, we'll just move down tiers, and once we hit ZU, we go right back up. (This includes LC and NFE.)​

Next, the rules for creating a Fakemon. I have a whole list of rules for them.
Just remember, all Clauses for each tier apply, and Smogon-wide clauses apply, too.
Firstly, The BST depends on what tier the current slate is in. For example, the BST limit for OU is 600, since that's the highest BST of all the Pokemon in the tier.
Limit for OU = 600
Limit for UU = 580
Limit for RU = 560
Limit for NU = 520
Limit for PU = 490
Limit for ZU = 470
Limit for NFE = 430
Limit for LC = 380
And that's the only rule. Also, please make it balanced. No, seriously, make it balanced.

The following Abilities are banned:
Arena Trap
Shadow Tag
Imposter
Moody
Illusion
Wonder Guard

The following Moves are banned:
Bolt Beak
Fishious Rend
Geomancy
Baton Pass
Spore (Can only be used by Grass types)

Those are all of the rules!

You can also submit up to 1-5 Fakemon.

Now, A submission template:
(You may add sprites or art for your Fakemon.)
Pokemon Name:
Height:
Weight:
Typing:
Abilities:
Base Stats:
Learnset/Movepool:
[Insert Entire Learnset, or just some goof moves from it's movepool]
Description: [Talk about your Fakemon and why people should vote for it.]

Miscellaneous
  • The council will be just me. If you want to join, just PM me. (You must have some competitive experience. We would possibly need a coder.)
Alright, that concludes my submission! I hope you like it! I actually worked hard on this. Feedback would also be appreciated.
Mods
ViZar :swampert:
kakaks :necrozma:

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
kakaks is there already a Pet Mod that does this? I made this just because of the Fakemon Pet Mod trend.
There are a lot of PetMods, which create Fakemons, but those don't create them just for the fun of it.

Mega Revolution turns MegaEvos into Evolutions
Restriction gives fun and diverse ways of creating a new mon
Break this team lets you create a mon who can mess up a whole team
DLCmons act like DLCs for the Alola Games, so they are tied to the lore in Alola

Your Idea isn't bad, but compared to the other mods, your idea seems a bit boring. Adding a little twist to the whole idea would be great. I can't think of something right now, but I'll let you know, if something interesting comes to mind

Last edited:
There are a lot of PetMods, which create Fakemons, but those don't create them just for the fun of it.

Mega Revolution turns MegaEvos into Evolutions
Restriction gives fun and diverse ways of creating a new mon
Break this team lets you create a mon who can mess up a whole team
DLCmons act like DLCs for the Alola Games, so they are tied to the lore in Alola

Your Idea isn't bad, but compared to the other mods, your idea seems a bit boring. Adding a little twist to the whole idea would be great. I can't think of something right now, but I'll let you know, if something interesting comes to mind
Ok then. Just be sure to let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)