Pikachu25's RNG Shack (and XD Emporium)

CMT for this:

Zapdos (Nicknamed to fit BW naming pattern)
OT: Dawg | ID: 59236
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
IV's: 30/(18)/31/30/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 50
Moves: AncientPower | Roost | Heat Wave | Discharge

Notes: Hidden Power Grass 70! This pokemon can have any 4th gen TM or Tutor. This pokemon is nicknameable. This pokemon is semi-redistributable.
How about this?

Biosci said:

Latios Lv. 52
OT: Newts OT#: 58515
Nature: Timid Johto
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30(HP: Fire)
EVs: 4 HP 252 SpAtt 252 Spe

I also have a shiny near flawless trubbish and these shinies arcanine,litwick,latios,jirachi,aggron
You can pick a flawless and 2 shinies

to the owner of this trade: if you have got a shiny mew,all 31,bold and accept trading using save file,i'll give you a list of pokemon i could offer you.they've got good ivs,don't worry.

I also have a shiny near flawless trubbish and these shinies arcanine,litwick,latios,jirachi,aggron
You can pick a flawless and 2 shinies
I'm sorry, but I really don't need any of that :(...

I can accept .pkm files! I'll PM you my email :]
Expect to receive your .pkm files later today, I'm working on getting everything Pal Parked right now :).

i want to trade with you,do you accept being pmmed?
to the owner of this trade: if you have got a shiny mew,all 31,bold and accept trading using save file,i'll give you a list of pokemon i could offer you.they've got good ivs,don't worry.
I prefer posts here and VMs to PMs. Wait to PM me until we have a pending trade. I actually do not have a mew that fits that description. A list of all of my pokemon for trade can be found on the first page :). And just for future reference, double posting is against forum rules. Use the edit button :).

Can you do a 4th Gen CP for me? if so can i VM you the details?
I would love to do a 4th gen CP for you, but just as a warning, I am currently backed up with trades, two CPs for Metalex, and rl, so I probably wouldn't be able to get to it for a while. If you are ok with that, feel free to VM the details :).

I'm interested in your XD Togepi with Tri-Attack (taught Roost via TM in replacement for Helping Hand), and your Shiny near-flawless Rayquaza (named Zeus, please).

In return, I can offer a Flawless Adamant Movie V-create Victini, and a DW Arceus. Interested?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for this please:

Arceus (No Nickname)
OT: TRU | ID: 11079
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Multitype
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 100 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 10 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe | Level: 100
Moves: Judgement | Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Shadow Force

I'm interested in your XD Togepi with Tri-Attack (taught Roost via TM in replacement for Helping Hand), and your Shiny near-flawless Rayquaza (named Zeus, please).

In return, I can offer a Flawless Adamant Movie V-create Victini, and a DW Arceus. Interested?
I already have a pending with Luxpluff91 for Flawless Adamant Movie V-Create Victini lol O.o... What are the specs on the DW Arceus?

CMT for this please:

Arceus (No Nickname)
OT: TRU | ID: 11079
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Multitype
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: 100 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 10 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe | Level: 100
Moves: Judgement | Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Shadow Force
How about this?

Hozu said:
MEW/Mew #151 Lv 5

Timid - Synchronize
Iron Defense - Trick - Magic Coat - Block
31 31 31 31 31 31
UT
FAL2010/10160
Fully-Redis
Wondercard imported into save file

Sure. Trade on 4th or 5th gen? And when would you like to trade?
5th gen, I can only trade .pkm files on 4th gen due to my stupid WiFi :P. I can trade in just a few minutes if you would like, but I will have to shift the Arceus first.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok then. Adding your White FC and I'll be on in a couple of minutes. Please make sure it has the event moves.

It's level 100, caught in a Dream Ball, and its stats are as follows: 382/281/277/205/278/250

Quiet nature...
I'm sorry, but I really don't need that :(... If you manage to get ahold of some other pokemon like that Victini, though, feel free to post back here again :)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)