[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
can i has taillow

Bring your current one to GP, and then you can go ahead and start on this. - OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Please only use this thread for reserving analyses, this isn't the place for anything else. Feel free to have discussions on PS or Discord.

Also make sure to get approval for your analyses before posting threads on them as you may not always get approval. n_n
Got it, will be more careful when posting :)

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
I am no longer working on Crabrawler. The skeleton is done, someone else can take the reigns if they would like. The Pokemon isn't defining the meta anytime soon so there is no rush to getting this analysis out imo

Sobi

Banned deucer.
I am no longer working on Crabrawler. The skeleton is done, someone else can take the reigns if they would like. The Pokemon isn't defining the meta anytime soon so there is no rush to getting this analysis out imo
Hi, is it okay if I take this over? ^_^

Go for it - OP

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been informed to let Trubbish wait until after the descision is made on the trappers and drifloon. In the meantime I would like to take wimpod, if that's alright? I can also do Sandyghast/Frillish if Wimpod is taken/not worth analyzing.

I have been informed to let Trubbish wait until after the descision is made on the trappers and drifloon. In the meantime I would like to take wimpod, if that's alright? I can also do Sandyghast/Frillish if Wimpod is taken/not worth analyzing.
Sorry, I obtained approvation from OP for Sandygast this morning. The skeleton is already up, search for it if you want to contribute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)