Pokémon Pokébank changes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to not care about this anymore. I'm so not looking forward to the new and rife with broken shit BS anymore, and SERPERIOR STILL SUCKS ASS.

Whatever. I can at least play with it in Amie. And I guess I can use my Virizion and Latias to troll the BS once in a while.

Maybe if I sacrifice some Gogoats, Contrary Serperior will be released soon. Or a Mega Evo.

*grumbles about blatant 1st gen/6th gen starter favoritism*

It don't even matter about contrary for the moment, cause he's really missing those dragon moves. We'll probably have to wait for Pokemon Z or whatever for tutors to come back

Just to let you guys know, Whimsicott is confirmed to learn Moonblast at level 50, yet Cottonee does not. (However, both learn Dazzling Gleam.)

http://i.imgur.com/WEkRV0f.png
http://s30.postimg.org/5uxbg00z5/image.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/xwk02qqb5/image.jpg

Seems like hacks being unable to pass through poketransporter was just a hoax. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to get a shiny Torterra with its hidden ability.
On the other hand, shiny torterras with HA are more than possible now so that might be why they didn't put any sort of cross checks because it'd be silly.
On the other other hand I think they let Shiny Defiant Thundurus through and I'm not sure that's actually possible period so *shrug*
I suppose the real question is if they'd allow shiny Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini since those had a shiny lock.

Okay we get it, your upset about Serperior, but you can only get so far with spamming Contrary Leaf Storm, as Serperior's moovepool, is, eh, bad. But say Serperior gets a Mega Evo, and access to Draco Meteor with Contrary would that help the Garden Snake? A Grass/Dragon Contrary Mega with Leaf Storm and Draco Meteor, would that be good enough to propel Serperior to OU? I better stop Theroymoning before I go too far.

Anyway, has anyone checked Suicune and Raikou? If Entei got Sacred Fire the other two may have gotten something as well.
At least Contrary Serp would be somewhat more useful, lol.

And it'll never get Draco Meteor, since you have to be base Dragon for that.

I guess I'll just use it as a Dual Screener as always to troll people.

I forgot to check Virizion if it got any new moves.

Edit: Also, has anyone checked to see if you can Soft Reset for the event Celebi? And if it has any locked natures/IVs?

Also in the spirit of hoping shitty Grass starters got somewhat better, I'll probably be trying to check level-up/egg moves of the Chikorita line later.

On the other hand, shiny torterras with HA are more than possible now so that might be why they didn't put any sort of cross checks because it'd be silly.
On the other other hand I think they let Shiny Defiant Thundurus through and I'm not sure that's actually possible period so *shrug*
I suppose the real question is if they'd allow shiny Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini since those had a shiny lock.
Is there anything that is known for certain that will not go through pokebank because it seems like anything that isn't a ridiculous hack can get through.

Do you see a Kalos pentagon? No?
Then it is hacked. As in 5th Gen, Shiny HA Torterra is impossible.

http://i.imgur.com/WEkRV0f.png
http://s30.postimg.org/5uxbg00z5/image.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/xwk02qqb5/image.jpg

Seems like hacks being unable to pass through poketransporter was just a hoax. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to get a shiny Torterra with its hidden ability.
"Hoax" isn't a good word, it's more like... Game Freak spouting a lot of big words and then not being able to follow through with them =[

Really disappointed that (supposedly) a lot of things that are noticeable as "blatant" hacks are getting through after GF claimed to be ramping up their detection.

No, all pokemon that send from older gen no pentagram

Pentagram is only sign that tell you that pokemon receive from Kalos Region or not. It's not mean hacked or not hacked

Try, legitmon from pokec****.org....all can transfer....that suck....

Well shit.

There goes any last hopes of a fair Pokemon system.

Well, perhaps you can only trade pentagon mons on the GTS? Small hope, I know.

In other news, transferred female mons cannot pass their egg moves. I used a female Serperior as a parent with Leech Seed and Giga Drain, and the baby only got them when the other parent was a Venusaur with the moves.

LIES ALL LIES

Last edited:

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well shit.

There goes any last hopes of a fair Pokemon system.

Well, perhaps you can only trade pentagon mons on the GTS? Small hope, I know.

In other news, transferred female mons cannot pass their egg moves. I used a female Serperior as a parent with Leech Seed and Giga Drain, and the baby only got them when the other parent was a Venusaur with the moves.
Stop spreading bad rumors. Leech Seed and Giga Drain are not egg moves for Snivy. The only reason it passed when both parents have them is because level up moves only pass when both parents have them.

Has anyone tried breeding Pain Split onto Honedge? There's plenty of stuff in the mineral group that learns it but it's all from Gen V tutors so it hasn't been possible to try until now.

Just edited the OP, but I'll leave this here as well

Please try to keep discussion to confirmed news and its impact on the meta. All wild speculation will do is derail this thread from its actual purpose.

Last edited:

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone tried breeding Pain Split onto Honedge? There's plenty of stuff in the mineral group that learns it but it's all from Gen V tutors so it hasn't been possible to try until now.
iirc tutor moves cannot be passed down, many people have already verified that. BUT seemingly Gamefreak has broken the limit for mons chain breeding moves (as seen in the case of klefki getting switcheroo via whimsicott) so idk with enough experimentation... maybe

No fairy retype really sucks, with the currently existing fairypool you hardly have any usable tanks.

So it seems Dancie would be our final hope, but it is already confirmed with a 4* steel weakness with missing its resistance to fight.

qtrx

cadaeic
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone got news on how Pokebank handles mons with new HA's? Does Quick Feet Whirlipede gain Speed Boost the moment it lands in XY? Or does it retain the old HA until evolution, in line with tradition?

Can anyone confirm whether or not it's possible to transfer pokemon obtained using the Pomeg Glitch in Emerald? This has massive implications for Little Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)