Pokémon Fusions

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Everyone jokes about how Wailord and Skitty are in the same egg group, but have you ever been curious of what the resulting Pokémon would look like if it took traits from both species? Well, why simply imagine it if you can draw it.

Introducing Pokémon Fusions, a game thread similar to YNMT where a host will PM all participants with two randoms mons for them to draw a fusion of!

Here are the steps to follow:
- The host will announce the start of a new round.
- Signups open then, and last for 48 hours. Reply with "in" in this thread to sign up!
- The host will PM you your 2 mons, and you should respond in PMs with your finished fusion by the end of the week
- You may use any medium of choice, be it traditional or digital, and you can decide whether to color, shade, or just sketch your fusion.
- Please share your image in PMs with the host through a hosting site, like imgur or discord. The host will publish all submissions in one post at the week's conclusion
- Please be mindful of Smeargle Studio's rules (this includes keeping your submissions PG-13)

If I missed something, or if you have further questions, please let me know in PMs!

And without further ado, let's get started with a round of Pokémon fusions! Post "in" to participate n.n

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Alrighty, sign-ups are closed and we have 24 participants for this first round! I’ll PM each of you two ramdoms mons that you’ll have to submit a fusion of before next Sunday. Looking forward to see your creations! Enjoy the process!

edit: Everyone should have received their ‘mons. If you haven’t yet, PM me to let me know!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)