Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - The Offical In-Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fake.

Why is everyone so inclined to immediately believe it?

I mean, things like Aqua Jet Totodile?
How is that unbelievable? Totodile is a Water-type, and so is Aqua Jet. Makes perfect sense. What I don't get is Dragon Dance for Corphish and Barboach (though Tropius looks draconic enough).

Just noticed the rival's sprite has changed from the preview images. The new one looks better. Also, just like in Platinum, it's animated.

I tested the weather glitch again, this time Diamond vs HeartGold, and it's exactly the same as in Platinum.

Some things I realized after reading the last Serebii updates:

1) There are no trading restrictions, so you can send in any Pokemon from Platinum. Such as, say, a Movie Arceus.
2) The event is always available in the Ruins provided you have the appropriate Pokemon.
3) The Ruins become accessible at the latest when you get your first badge.

... am I the only one who's going to tear this game in half and stuff it through a mailbox with Shadow Sneak Giratina?

Is it repeatable?
I am not sure. The statement from serebii is as follows:

Serebii said:
In Ilex Forest, you see a guy headbutting a tree

He is a Move Tutor. He will teach any of your Pokémon Headbutt. Bonza
GTS is in Goldenrod City.

You can also take pictures of you and your team in the Goldenrod Underground:

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/team.jpg

There is also an accessory case given to you by the opposite gender pseudo rival. Perhaps contests are in it?

There is also an accessory case given to you by the opposite gender pseudo rival. Perhaps contests are in it?
Yeah, I was expecting contests to be in for a while now. Wasn't it said some time ago that you could talk to the Pokemon you had out and they had the chance of giving you an Accessory? Because of that, I was expecting them, but I suppose this confirms it.

Nasty Plot on Mismagius is very interesting... Lots of additions in the learnsets of UU pokemon. Damn, that tier was starting to get balanced...
What.The.Fuck.

As if stopping Missy wasn't hard enough already...Send that bitch to BL plox.

On a more serious note, I think we should all just calm down because we're speculating all this shit that might happen.

On Azu: Yeah, that looks deadly, but faster pokemon that resist water (Starmie, Mence, etc) can take a hit and KO it back.

New pokemon sprites. Courtesy of Veekun.

I like most of the new sprites (Electrode, Fortress, STEELIX, Donphan) although it seems they're made in a new and different style, and some of them are very meh (Rhyhorn, Raichu). But overall, they're great IMHO :)

EDIT: I can't seem to find none of the platinum formes on there... does it mean they're gone? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)