Pokémon Picross General Discussion

After you decided to pay to play, the game becomes really addicting ! All the new puzzles are harder but doable, especially with some challenges. After, there is always some cheat Using Autocorrect + Bomb xxx, you catch the pokemon and remember important black dots and then you re-do the stage earning all the objectives

I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Until now I always refused to spend money on pay-to-win games, but this time I just couldn't resist. The unlimited energy bar is great.
I'm still not able to solve the 20x15 puzzles, maybe I have to progress a little further in the game. Only downside is that I'm horribly addicted to this game now.

I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Until now I always refused to spend money on pay-to-win games, but this time I just couldn't resist. The unlimited energy bar is great.
I'm still not able to solve the 20x15 puzzles, maybe I have to progress a little further in the game. Only downside is that I'm horribly addicted to this game now.
The first ones are difficult, but as soon as you have enough pokemon with interesting abilities usable in 20x15, it becomes easier ! Currently at zone level 18, with at least 2/3 of perfect stages

I personally love Picross, and find myself really addicted to this game. Currently at Area 26 in the Alternate world, with all perfect stages up to this point. I'm hoping that maybe something special will happen when I complete all of them with perfect rating.

Edit: Nope, after clearing all stages and getting all medals nothing special happened. I really hope that they'll do DLC like shuffle, so that more pokemon can make it into the game.

Last edited:
I've finished Normal mode !
Some legendary are still missing because they are "roaming" - can we make them "appear" ?

I've done some medals too (75 !!) and I finish Prima Groudon (Does it mean I can primo evol Groudon ?)

Some legendary are still missing because they are "roaming" - can we make them "appear" ?

I've done some medals too (75 !!) and I finish Prima Groudon (Does it mean I can primo evol Groudon ?)
AFAIK, you can't use the Primals in-game.

There's no way to get the roaming pokémon to appear. I'm in the middle of the game, like world 15.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

If you clear all the alt world puzzles, you can make all Mythical Pokémon appear permanently. Also you do not get to use the Primals. I have completed the Primal Groudon Mural in my game and all it does is say "yay you completed it in <time>", give you its height/weight/etc, and give you the option to do it again if you want (you can take it at any time) to see if you can get it done in a faster time.

I have finished all the main puzzles myself bar random mythicals (Need them to finish Primal Kyogre) so I am going through the Alt Worlds now (Only 300 Picrites to unlock all alt worlds for those standard worlds you have completed). For the money you pay out for it, there is a huge amount of puzzles you can do. I still have not decided to max out the EN gauge just yet (have it at 400) for the sole purpose of keeping myself from losing track of time for good though I should do it eventually.

Thanks guys for the answer ... Yeah it seems I have to wait for some legendaries (Got Hoopa Upbound this morning yeah) ... :)

If you clear all the alt world puzzles, you can make all Mythical Pokémon appear permanently. Also you do not get to use the Primals. I have completed the Primal Groudon Mural in my game and all it does is say "yay you completed it in <time>", give you its height/weight/etc, and give you the option to do it again if you want (you can take it at any time) to see if you can get it done in a faster time.

I have finished all the main puzzles myself bar random mythicals (Need them to finish Primal Kyogre) so I am going through the Alt Worlds now (Only 300 Picrites to unlock all alt worlds for those standard worlds you have completed). For the money you pay out for it, there is a huge amount of puzzles you can do. I still have not decided to max out the EN gauge just yet (have it at 400) for the sole purpose of keeping myself from losing track of time for good though I should do it eventually.
How many puzzles are there considering both worlds and all stages?

Thanks guys for the answer ... Yeah it seems I have to wait for some legendaries (Got Hoopa Upbound this morning yeah) ... :)
I got bound hoopa.

Finish challenge level 10 and captured Meloetta too ! 3 roaming legendary left (and the Kyogre mural) and then I will start Alt world !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)