Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
doublepostdoublepostdoublepostRAAAAAAAGE(don't use the thread like it's a forum, you'll be a banned deucer in a flash. There's a button at the bottom of your own posts that let you edit them to include more text, so if you would risk double posting, kindly edit your last post instead of posting another immediate reply)

Who used Brave Bird? Did I miss something?

No rage I just joined like two days ago D: And on Serebii there's a video of the conference. I heard someone say it was brave bird (pokebeach maybe?) Don't really remember.

doublepostdoublepostdoublepostRAAAAAAAGE

Talonflame used Brave Bird in the display at E3, and to quote shofu, "it looked like a freakin' fighter jet."

In other news, this means that Ash will more than likely be getting a Talonflame. Hell yes.

I hope they kick Ash to the curb. They've absolutely destroy any remains of what trainer he actually was. Get some one new and let poor Ash go.

doublepostdoublepostdoublepostRAAAAAAAGE(don't use the thread like it's a forum, you'll be a banned deucer in a flash. There's a button at the bottom of your own posts that let you edit them to include more text, so if you would risk double posting, kindly edit your last post instead of posting another immediate reply)

Talon flame, and yes, it was epic. It looked like a freaking plane doing a nose dive all the way to the Earth and then swooping straight up to attack.
Edit: Ninja'd like Kabuto

Oh yeah like I didn't IMMEDIATELY figure that out after I got the warning. Thanks for the heads up Sherlock.

I hope they kick Ash to the curb. They've absolutely destroy any remains of what trainer he actually was. Get some one new and let poor Ash go.
Unless Ash's Japanese voice actor dies or retires, they won't make a new main character any time soon. I get that he's become a rather tired poster child, but it doesn't negatively effect merchandise sales.

Unless Ash's Japanese voice actor dies or retires, they won't make a new main character any time soon. I get that he's become a rather tired poster child, but it doesn't negatively effect merchandise sales.
actually, i can see people tuning in to check it out if they find out it's changed. i'd probably at least take a look, personally. while it probably won't happen, it'd be interesting if it did, certainly.

[why does the term 'spin off' make me think of beyblade lol oh man]

So about that Mont St. Michel like building in the Northern part of the map. Secluded in an inlet, could it be a Victini like location?

No talk about the anime? But I'm genuinely curious how that upside down evolution pokemon is going to work in the show provided of course it's legitimate which seems to be the case.

At the very least can we talk about the new girl that'll travel with Ash? I don't think Iris intends to stay but it'd be interesting to have another female gym leader than just y

No talk about the anime? But I'm genuinely curious how that upside down evolution pokemon is going to work in the show provided of course it's legitimate which seems to be the case.

At the very least can we talk about the new girl that'll travel with Ash? I don't think Iris intends to stay but it'd be interesting to have another female gym leader than just y
This has nothing to do with the X and Y games. -___-

But in an attempt to get back on track, do you guys think that sky battles might become a new tier here? how would stealth rock be dealt with considering Skarmory and some levitators can learn the move?

We have an anime thread
discuss the anime in the anime thread

e: And I know you know we have an anime thread because you've posted in it!

I think Talonflame might learn blaze kick because the description given about it in SEREBII.net says that it attacks its foes with 'devastating kicks'.It might be like a very powerful version of Braviary and Staraptor.It learns brave bird and may learn flare blitz or blaze kick.

The classification of Vivillon- the bug-flying type- is scales pokemon.Am I the only one who thinks that its ability might be compound eyes or tinted lens or maybe even marvel scale or multi scale?

I don't really understand why they made Fairy Pokémon with the intent of evening out Dragons, since Dragon Pokémon were made to be OP this whole time. They can come up in flavor reasons in-game but it might just be the game designers shot at evening out the competitive field a little. We'll have to see just how well thought out the Fairy-types field interactions and move availability are before we determine just how threatening Azumarill will be to Hydreigon in the future.

So, girls!

What with the movie and this poster telling us about a prequel that will be aired on tv two days before the movies release, July is likely to be Mewtwo's month where we get the official name of his new form.
I have a problem with this. Sableye looks as if it it being used in battle by Genesect.

Did anyone else see the screen shot of the pokedex showing that zigzagoon is early in the pokedex. Could this mean no earlier cliché rodent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)