Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, its animation in previous generations hasn't been that much to write home about either:
Well looking at the animation from B2W2,the 6th gen animation looks better.
On another note,will CoroCoro only cover the information we got from the direct or will there be more info?

On another note,will CoroCoro only cover the information we got from the direct or will there be more info?
More. They said that the updated type chart will be in this months CoroCoro, and it is the last CoroCoro before the games come out.

Also didn't they say that it was coming out on the 12th this month? When can we expect leaks?

I'm pretty sure they said that an updated type chart that includes the Fairy type will be released this month.

More. They said that the updated type chart will be in this months CoroCoro, and it is the last CoroCoro before the games come out.
Didn't they promise fairy's type chart?
I'm pretty sure they said that an updated type chart that includes the Fairy type will be released this month.
I guess we can expect the updated type chart in this month's CoroCoro.Thanks guys:)
Also didn't they say that it was coming out on the 12th this month? When can we expect leaks?
I don't know when it's gonna come out but I'm pretty sure that we can expect leaks from around 8-10th of this month.

You're welcome. Also, now would be the time to FINALLY officially reveal Oorotto.
I couldn't agree with you more.They have ignored the existence of Orotto for way too long.I too hope that we get the typing and ability and at last official reveal of Orotto.

This should be a good corocoro. Hopefully we get some really good info.

I do as well and I've said that it was the prevo before.
Oorotto as the prevo? Interesting indeed.

Naw I'm just yanking your chain, I knew what you meant. Although if he is indeed a woodo evo, I see him a force to be reckoned with, using stab wood hammer coupled with the possibility of being passed down rock head.

I couldn't agree with you more.They have ignored the existence of Orotto for way too long.I too hope that we get the typing and ability and at last official reveal of Orotto.
Yes, and if they reveal Oorotto, then they might as well reveal a certain alpaca-like pokemon shown yesterday, hint hint.

Yes, and if they reveal Oorotto, then they might as well reveal a certain alpaca-like pokemon shown yesterday, hint hint.
True.Or else we will be left speculating the type and ability and other stuff of the unknown Pokemon.

I actually wonder why the trademarks in one same generation aren't registered at the same time.
I don't mean I suspect you, I mean I just simply don't understand.

Is it due to some names are more difficult to register?
Everything I know about trademarking & copyrights amounts to: "It's a mess"

My friend brought up a really good question:

DO we know if you can share your Pokemon Bank account with multiple games, or is there some kind of limit?
It would be cool to share with yourself with your own copies of both X/Y, but I dunno about sharing all my precious mons with my mischievous friends :p

My friend brought up a really good question:

DO we know if you can share your Pokemon Bank account with multiple games, or is there some kind of limit?
It would be cool to share with yourself with your own copies of both X/Y, but I dunno about sharing all my precious mons with my mischievous friends :p
The site explicitly mentions that the account can take in Pokemon from any XY/5th gen games you put into your 3ds system, and distribute them to the next XY game you put in the system. So definitely no limit like that. They even point out you can use it to transfer Pokemon from one version to another.
Since they specifically bring up being able to send pokemon from a stolen copy into a repalcement copy, I'm guessing there's no limit on number of versions it can interact with.

We don't know enough about the system to know if it uses an actual account system, however. It might be by app and not just using the app to log into the server.

I would be more surprised if the alpaca/llama isn't revealed this month.
I'm pretty sure the blink-and-you-'ll-miss-it clip was put in there on accident and was meant to be from some of the "new pokemon against [new/shown off] pokemon" clips/screens that the official sites & corocoro love

Nah I reckon they put some little hidden things in there such as the afore mentioned alpaca (which looks sick btw) and also did anyone notice the start of gyarados going through mega evolution? It was right at the end of all the clips showing mega evolution when we see gyarados in a pink glow. So I reckon the list of pokemon supposedly getting mega evos is true , and if so, I can't wait for mega scizor!!!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Since they specifically bring up being able to send pokemon from a stolen copy into a repalcement copy, I'm guessing there's no limit on number of versions it can interact with.

We don't know enough about the system to know if it uses an actual account system, however. It might be by app and not just using the app to log into the server.
I'm not so sure on this... I think only Pokemon STILL on the Cloud will be safe, not those on the actual cartridge... Like, you certainly won't be able to make "copies" of Pokemon in order to put them on multiple games, you'll have just that one version of any mon. Maybe something is being lost somewhere, but it would seem strange if you could literally have as many copies of a mon as you wanted :|

EDIT:

"If the worst were to somehow happen and you lost your copy ofPokémon X or Pokémon Y, your Pokémon would still be safe and ready to be withdrawn to a new game if they were deposited to Pokémon Bank!" << This hugely implies mons on the game are lost.

I'm not so sure on this... I think only Pokemon STILL on the Cloud will be safe, not those on the actual cartridge... Like, you certainly won't be able to make "copies" of Pokemon in order to put them on multiple games, you'll have just that one version of any mon. Maybe something is being lost somewhere, but it would seem strange if you could literally have as many copies of a mon as you wanted :|

EDIT:

"If the worst were to somehow happen and you lost your copy ofPokémon X or Pokémon Y, your Pokémon would still be safe and ready to be withdrawn to a new game if they were deposited to Pokémon Bank!" << This hugely implies mons on the game are lost.
I believe his point was that the Bank isn't linked to a specific cartridge. That is to say you can send Pokemon that are technically from(originate from but are now in the bank) a stolen copy into a new copy. I think this is just a matter of that sentence being easy to misinterpret.

I do as well and I've said that it was the prevo before.
Why are you acting like GF just said "Oorotto is a Sudowoodo prevo" "Sudowoodo is an Oorotto prevo" when theyve said nothing of the sort? They were shown in a horde battle together, so what. Even if that were all you knew its not enough to confirm anything, but the fact that miltank and tauros were also together in a horde battle makes your claim even more unsubstantiated.

Orotto is not a Sudowoodo prevo. We have Bonsly for that
That too.

Last edited:
Why are you acting like GF just said "Oorotto is a Sudowoodo prevo" when theyve said nothing of the sort? They were shown in a horde battle together, so what. Even if that were all you knew its not enough to confirm anything, but the fact that miltank and tauros were also together in a horde battle makes your claim even more unsubstantiated.
Orotto is not a Sudowoodo prevo. We have Bonsly for that

Osiris

Glasses Jacket Shirt Man
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why are you acting like GF just said "Oorotto is a Sudowoodo prevo" when theyve said nothing of the sort? They were shown in a horde battle together, so what. Even if that were all you knew its not enough to confirm anything, but the fact that miltank and tauros were also together in a horde battle makes your claim even more unsubstantiated.

That too.
I clearly meant Sudowoodo is the prevo. I don't know how you could have possibly misinterpreted that to be what I'm saying.

But anyways I do wonder how Pokemon Bank will work as far as having an account goes. I do hope that there's a sign in so we can share that info so you don't have to pay separately for everyone that uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)