Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see the point in using them since this is a spoiler thread. People come in here knowing they're going to see spoilers.
What R_N and mayonaison said. So.. um, yeah.. I don't have anything to say. If I'd posted the pictures without the tags, it would take an eternity to load this page.

Use the Spoiler tags like so: [ hide = " Subject matter " ] link or text [ / hide ] without the spaces, obviously.

What R_N and mayonaison said. So.. um, yeah.. I don't have anything to say. If I'd posted the pictures without the tags, it would take an eternity to load this page.

Use the Spoiler tags like so: [ hide = " Subject matter " ] link or text [ / hide ] without the spaces, obviously.
Thanks!
In other news, Josh has posted a pic or two from the scene of the Yveltal encounter.

Team Flare seem kinda like the fashion police of the Pokémon world. With their orange suits and fancy hair.

Last edited:
For the record, my post was me trying to be funny rather than making a personal statement to anyone or about anything. I also understand and appreciate people putting spoiler tags on leaks in order to provide a filtered source of information which people can view based upon their own interest; and that is something that I support. In no way was I trying to attack or offend anyone, so I sincerely apologize if I have. My comment has been removed to prevent further distraction from the main topic.

Although my avatar is that of an angry Voltorb, it doesn't mean that I am not a friendly/understanding person.

On-Topic: I highly anticipate how weather and Stealth Rock are going to work in this Gen. And for confirmation on whether or not you can turn Pokemon-Amie bonuses off for Wi-Fi. For the Pokemon-Amie thing though, I don't expect any concrete answers until after the game is properly released.

I'm almost completely sure that this won't happen, but Mega Slaking could be really interesting and amazing! Anyone else agree?

I know that previously leaked list of Mega Evo is fake, but does anyone think they might actually give every starter a mega evolution?

I'm almost completely sure that this won't happen, but Mega Slaking could be really interesting and amazing! Anyone else agree?

I know that previously leaked list of Mega Evo is fake, but does anyone think they might actually give every starter a mega evolution?
Potentially down the line, they'll add Mega Evolutions for every starter Pokemon. But for this gen, I am personally doubting it.

Mega Slaking would basically be a Slaking that gets any ability other than Truant or Slow Start. Even if it got Defeatist, it would become a rather scary Pokemon.

Likewise I can't say I remember hearing/seeing and Dark moves on Greninja
Seriously! Delphox is LITTERED with psychic moves, moreso even that fire type moves. And then there's Greninja with water and flying moves, but no dark? WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO US!!??!!?? Anyways, I hope with all my soul that Chesnaught can learn drain punch. that comboed with spikey shield and leech seed would be amazing!

Slurpuff staaaaats!

:c :c :c

Who knows it could secretly be awesome. Like uh...

a Pokemon that looks very underwhelming but actually has powerful stats!

(help me out here)

Thanks to everyone for hiding their story spoilers! I like knowing mechanics and mons, but I've only ever done competitive battling second. Mostly because the story mode used to suck so bad and I had to have a reason to justify resetting so many times for a decent Moltres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)