Pokemon Calendar for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these pictures from the Pokemon 2020 Calendar were amazing and deserved to be shared. I especially thought the July/August with the water Pokemon and September/October with the fire Pokemon were exceptional.

Pokemon Calendar 2020 Cover Art01-02 Zoroark, Zorua, Pikachu, Alolan Vulpix, Ninetails (Pokemon Calendar 2020)03-04 Sylveon, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Tapu Lele, Musharna, Pikachu (Pokemon Calendar 2020)05-06 Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Grookey, Caterpie, Sudowoodo, Shaymin, Leavanny, Pikachu (Pokemon Calendar 2020)07-08 Froakie, Sobble, Piplup, Wooper, Vaporeon, Wailord, Pikachu (Pokemon Calendar 2020)09-10 Charmander, Scorbunny, Growlithe, Torchic, Dusk Form Lycanroc, Buizel, Pikachu (Pokemon Calendar 2020)11-12 Delibird, Alolan Sandshrew, Fennekin, Latios, Latias, Pikachu (Pokemon Calendar 2020)

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hello and Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Unfortunately, I'll be locking your thread per our Rule of the following:
The Smeargle's Studio is for original art: Only creative works which you’ve made yourself from scratch is allowed in the main forum. Graphical art that doesn’t fit this criteria, such as non-scratched sprites and photo-collages (artwork, avatars, or banners), should instead be posted in the Smeargle's Laptop subforum. Do note that you can use your already established art thread to share such graphical art on occasion, but regular postings usually warrant their own thread in the Smeargle’s Laptop
If you'd like to share the art of others, it's encouraged you join the Smeargle's Studio Discord server!
If there's any confusion, feel free to shoot me a pm c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)