Project Pokemon DLC 2 (The Indigo Disk) Thread Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh since I didn't get to do Hydrapple like I wanted since there was no way I'd know when to log on can I do Kantonian Exeggutor?

Approved - Setsu

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get Magmortar as well since my Bastiodon/Deo-D threads are up. I have quite a bit to say about Magmortar as it got some good stuff in this DLC.

Approved - Setsu

Is there a time limit to when you post? Cuz if the person doing Hydrapple can't do it I will. But I came to ask for Alcreamie since I did exeggutor

Yes we ask for them to post within a reasonable timeframe. Its only been a bit over a day so thats fine. Alcreamie is approved - Setsu

Hydrapple is now posted btw - Setsu

Noticing now nobody took Vileplume or Alcremie and someone still has to make threads on both (though one will have a higher priority than the other)

Alcreamie is taken. Not sure you are asking for Vileplume here or not, let me know - Setsu

Noticing now nobody took Vileplume or Alcremie and someone still has to make threads on both (though one will have a higher priority than the other)

Alcreamie is taken. Not sure you are asking for Vileplume here or not, let me know - Setsu
yes, please lemme do vileplume

Approved - Setsu

Hey, added Regice, Regigigas, Regirock, and Registeel to the list, sorry they weren't there before. Let me know if there's something else I am missing.

Also please remember to post your threads soon if you reserved them 24+ hours ago. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)