Pokemon for the Holidays 2007 R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I am going to be posting the next round of pairings tomorrow. If it is unclear who has made more effort in attempting to get the battle done... I will flip a coin to determine who advances.

This is a 2 day extension that expires tomorrow afternoon. Get your matches done.

Stuff came up and I missed the time Tsurukawa and I set up. I'm completely free over the weekend minus a 3 hour thing on saturday so I'm sure we'll get the match done before the rd pairings are posted.
I've been waiting all day today. Just PM me for a time. I can be ready whenever.

Okay, I swear to god whenever i'm on Hybrid isn't there. His time zone is, again, way ahead of mine, so I don't care if i'm disqualified, or if you have to coin toss. I promise I have been trying to reach him.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hmmm me and justice have had timing issues. we were set to play yesterday at 4-5 EST but he had to leave a bit before then and my internet had trouble connecting and by the time it did (around 3:40) he was already gone. and today he was around before i was awake, i'll try and get up earlier tomorrow and see if we can get it done.

Yeah, I'd been idling on shoddy for pretty much the whole day too. I'm using the nick epsilon btw. I'll be doing the same thing today.
Ok, log onto shoddy and battle now.

Edit: I have to go. Just PM me a time or post it here and be there.

Oh, I got your pm on shoddy. Why doesn't it say your shoddy nick is Ryo82439 in the pairings info? Oh well, now I know why we haven't been able to find each other.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Round Over.

Unfinished matches were either decided by activity level or coin toss. If it wasn't 100% clear to me who was more active... a coin was tossed. If you have a special grievance, PM me before midnight tomorrow.

Round Two will be posted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)