Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any PokéBank legendary. I need them for my PokéDex. Could you CMT and let me know if you're interested in a trade?

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
I am looking for any PokéBank legendary. I need them for my PokéDex. Could you CMT and let me know if you're interested in a trade?
#133 Eevee

• Bold
  • Adaptability
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Curse

#509 Purrloin

• Timid
  • Prankster
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Foul Play, Encore, Yawn, Charm

If you can get me these two (both females), I'll offer my Terrakion or Darkrai in return.

#133 Eevee

• Bold
  • Adaptability
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Curse

#509 Purrloin

• Timid
  • Prankster
  • 31/x/31/31/31/31
Comes with these egg moves: Foul Play, Encore, Yawn, Charm

If you can get me these two (both females), I'll offer my Terrakion or Darkrai in return.
Sure. It will take some time to breed Eevee. I'll PM you when I am ready.

Hi, I have a Ferroseed (Relaxed) 31/X/31/31/31/0 with Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, and Spikes, a Beldum (Adamant) 31/31/31/31/31/X and an Eevee (Bold) 31/X/31/31/31/31 with Wish, would you be willing to trade any of these for your : Dragonite, Charizard or perhaps a combination of them for your Imperfect Genesect?

Imma Fly

Hi, I have a Ferroseed (Relaxed) 31/X/31/31/31/0 with Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, and Spikes, a Beldum (Adamant) 31/31/31/31/31/X and an Eevee (Bold) 31/X/31/31/31/31 with Wish, would you be willing to trade any of these for your : Dragonite, Charizard or perhaps a combination of them for your Imperfect Genesect?
Hi. Your Ferroseed and Eevee seem nice. I am willing to trade them for my imperfect Genesect and Charizard. Would you be fine with it?

Hi. Your Ferroseed and Eevee seem nice. I am willing to trade them for my imperfect Genesect and Charizard. Would you be fine with it?
I thought your Charizard had Dragon Pulse ;( I really needed one with Dragon Pulse, I can't say I want the Charizard anymore :(, would you mind a 1 for 1 for your Genesect? Sorry again, my fault for not reading correctly my FC is : 0791 - 2549 - 9900 if you want to trade

Imma Fly

I thought your Charizard had Dragon Pulse ;( I really needed one with Dragon Pulse, I can't say I want the Charizard anymore :(, would you mind a 1 for 1 for your Genesect? Sorry again, my fault for not reading correctly my FC is : 0791 - 2549 - 9900 if you want to trade
My Charizard has Dragon Pulse as an Egg Move. So do you want it? Anyway, I'll need some time to clone the pokes, give me about 15 mins.

I would LOVE darkrai, I currently have a relaxed shellos (F) 31/31/31/31/31/x I can trade, I can make a 5IV cottonee prankster timid, a 5IV noibat modest or 5IV absol jolly justified if any of those interest you.

Imma Fly

I would LOVE darkrai, I currently have a relaxed shellos (F) 31/31/31/31/31/x I can trade, I can make a 5IV cottonee prankster timid, a 5IV noibat modest or 5IV absol jolly justified if any of those interest you.
Sorry, but I already have them.

Hey, I updated my thread with 4 RNGed shinies that may interest you. I'm still interested in the Darkrai and Latios. Let me know if we can work something out.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Remove the Pokemon that have these IDs, please:

OT. Derpia, ID No. 13649
OT. Lucas, ID No. 59901

both belong to hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)