Pokemon Legends - Arceus - 28th Jan 2022 *Official Content Only*

Is it time for the boy Dunsparce to finally get an evolution?
I'm not sure what typing they would make it but I've seen normal / Dragon thrown around
If Stantler can get an evolution then so can Dunsparce lol. I can see them do any combination of Normal, Ground, Dragon, Flying, or even Fairy for the typing, but Normal/Dragon makes the most sense to me.

On the topic of Pokemon who I want to get evolutions, I think it's high time for Jynx to finally get the evolution she should have gotten back in the original DP. Also would like to see Ledian and Delcatty be more than just early-route trash.

So to veer away from wishlisting

I was thinking about the Pokedex and how i now has the extra encouragement to, well, fill in all this stuff

And putting aside how my will to live is fading fast at the idea of doing stuff like this for every pokemon, I wonder if maybe they're gonna tweak the evolution levels or something. Grinding 3 shinx up to Luxio isn't the worst thing in the world but it's definitely something in aggregate across the dex that could get real annoying real fast.
Especially if mid stage pokemon also have similar evolution conditions.

Dunsparce does not need an evolution. Dunsparce is perfect just the way it is.

So to veer away from wishlisting

I was thinking about the Pokedex and how i now has the extra encouragement to, well, fill in all this stuff

And putting aside how my will to live is fading fast at the idea of doing stuff like this for every pokemon, I wonder if maybe they're gonna tweak the evolution levels or something. Grinding 3 shinx up to Luxio isn't the worst thing in the world but it's definitely something in aggregate across the dex that could get real annoying real fast.
Especially if mid stage pokemon also have similar evolution conditions.
Now that you mention it, will the basic process of leveling up Pokemon be different? Battles and overworld mechanics are so different in this game that I wonder if they might go the Let's Go route and make the way you get experience drastically different from the mainline games (i.e. running around in tall grass and beating down on wild Pokemon vs running up to overworld Pokemon and catching them).

Now that you mention it, will the basic process of leveling up Pokemon be different? Battles and overworld mechanics are so different in this game that I wonder if they might go the Let's Go route and make the way you get experience drastically different from the mainline games (i.e. running around in tall grass and beating down on wild Pokemon vs running up to overworld Pokemon and catching them).
Possibly worth noting: there's no EXP bars in the battle UI as far as I can tell.

Since battles are a bit mroe involved, maybe your main source of experience is through items and like quests and stuff.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just a side note, but recently some Pokemon remix/remaster artists on the Internet have managed to do recreations of some of the soundtrack we heard in the Pokemon Presents for Legends: Arceus. While these won't be exactly what the themes will sound like in the game proper, these are damn close recreations and give us an idea of some of Legends' soundtrack:

First, the wild battle theme:

This is really cool imo and feels like ancient Sinnoh while sounding like the DPP Wild Battle theme.

Also, a town theme. Some say this sounds a lot like Solaceon/Pastoria:

This one is catchy as hell. Love the sax, the piano, and the drums and it mixes so perfectly well together.

Safe to say, this game's soundtrack is gonna have some banger tracks. Pokemon OSTs are always awesome, granted, but this is looking to have some absolute hits and I'm looking forward to this game's full OST.

Possibly worth noting: there's no EXP bars in the battle UI as far as I can tell.

Since battles are a bit mroe involved, maybe your main source of experience is through items and like quests and stuff.
If you're expected to catch 15 Shinx and evolve 3 of them, I could definitely see a Go-style 'grind them into candy' system being involved. Which would be a big change. I'm probably more likely to pick up BDSP at this point, since that guarantees me a 'normal' Pokemon game to play while I get my feet under me in this one.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Just a side note, but recently some Pokemon remix/remaster artists on the Internet have managed to do recreations of some of the soundtrack we heard in the Pokemon Presents for Legends: Arceus. While these won't be exactly what the themes will sound like in the game proper, these are damn close recreations and give us an idea of some of Legends' soundtrack:

First, the wild battle theme:

This is really cool imo and feels like ancient Sinnoh while sounding like the DPP Wild Battle theme.

Also, a town theme. Some say this sounds a lot like Solaceon/Pastoria:

This one is catchy as hell. Love the sax, the piano, and the drums and it mixes so perfectly well together.

Safe to say, this game's soundtrack is gonna have some banger tracks. Pokemon OSTs are always awesome, granted, but this is looking to have some absolute hits and I'm looking forward to this game's full OST.
While I was kinda hoping for some bombass old-timey remixes of DPPt music I'm digging the choice to rely on a mostly original score more and more. It keeps things from being feeling too repetitive after BDSP and nails this really cool and appropriate vibe of "Gen 4 OST but from an alternate timeline"

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
(At this point I think it would be easier if I went backwards rather than trying to catch-up).

I could also see a system where it's the player who "Levels up" rather than the Pokemon, or the player has to Level-up their "understanding" of each individual Pokemon species which means that it doesn't matter if you catch a dozen of the same Pokemon for the player they'll all be at the "same" level no matter which one you use.

Of course there will probably still be Natures, Abilities, IVs, and EVs to make individual Pokemon different so there's still a choice to make, it's just that you won't have to start grinding levels if you happen to catch one with a better trait that you like; you can instantly switch over to it. And as Hugin says, if you're required to catch multiple Pokemon they may just go with a Pokemon GO system where you give extras you catch to the Professor, he gives you candy specially crafted for the species, and when you have enough of the candy you can use it to evolve the Pokemon if there's indeed no individual Levels.

True, Dunsparce is perfect as it is... BUT Hisuian Dunsparce totally needs a Regional Evolution. You can keep your normal Dunsparce and have your Regional Variant Evolution too, everyone's happy! :bloblul:

My pipedream for the evolutions is bringing the Evolution Generation full circle by adding evos for Gen 4 mons that didn't stand the test of time. Lumineon, Carnivine, Kricketune and even Phione would be good candidates
Phione I'm not sure about, honestly I think it (and Carbink for that matter) should maybe get either a special Signature Move/Ability which lets them temporarily transform into their respective connected Mythical. Phione would become a Manaphy with blue eye markings (and Carbink would become a blue diamond Diancie).

As for your other suggestions, I can see evolution ideas for Kricketune and Carnivine though I'm having problems thinking what they could do with Lumineon's design (aside maybe referencing its beta placeholder design). Maybe instead they can give Lumineon both Quiver Dance and Tail Glow (and Baton Pass, MUAWHAHAHA!).

On the topic of Pokemon who I want to get evolutions, I think it's high time for Jynx to finally get the evolution she should have gotten back in the original DP. Also would like to see Ledian and Delcatty be more than just early-route trash.
Previously mentioned my idea for a Jynx evo (or rather a Regional Variant/Evo). Though I wonder if they bring back Megas they'll just give it one and be done with that.
Ledian doesn't need an evo it needs to just be re-stated. Just make it a Physical version of Ribombee, done!
Delcatty is a tough fix, especially since it's already a Stone Evo. I think the best they can do with it (aside maybe making Normalize more gimmicky but even then it's low stats still persist to be a problem) is maybe giving it Fur Coat and increase its HP & Defense stats by at least 20 points each; could make it a decent Physical wall, give it plenty of Status moves to make it a supporter (Heal Pulse would be a boon).

Ok, ok, hear me out... Hisuian Golett/Golurk that is basically the "original" Golett/Golurk and thus isn't a Ghost type :blobthinking:
I don't feel a Hisuian Golett family would make sense. Maybe a Hisuian Baltoy family.

Not saying that they should go in on themselves but it seems like that's the route they're going to take since the team is named after the villainous organization from the main Diamond and Pearl games.
I feel like the tasteful way to do it is to take some inspiration from Princess Mononoke where the Galaxy Team ( Cyleene) is overstepping her reach albeit with good intentions but it slowly but surely upsets the deities of the region.
I feel Galaxy Team is a red herring for those looking for the "villain group". EVERYONE is going to suspect them, especially Cyllene, to be up to something just because in DP Team Galactic are the main baddies and Cyrus seems to be a descendent of Cyllene.

But Galaxy Team isn't Team Galactic, and Cyllene is a different person from Cyrus and isn't even in charge or the group, Professor Rowan's ancestor is.

If there is a villain group I don't think we've seen them yet. Who knows, maybe BDSP may throw in a few clues about that and what happened to the Galaxy Team as a tie-in; maybe learn a bit more about Cyrus and how he came to creating Team Galactic (and getting the knowledge about the Spacetime Trio, Spear Pillar, and the Red Chain).

If we're going to go with a theme that the villain group has something to do with Hisui becoming Sinnoh they'll probably bring in some foreign industrialists who want to exploit this fertile land for its untapped natural resources. Gotta tie-in Galar into this somehow, since we're doing ancestor stuff they could make it Rose's ancestor, Sir Thorn.

About the whole "are Wyrdeer and Basculegion evolving from normal Pokemon or Hisuian forms thing" my new theory is that Wyrdeer evolves from normal Stantler and Basculegion doesn't, which would explain how Basculin merged into a single form when it evolved.
That would be a major thing as it would indeed be the reintroduction of the cross gen evolutions... which GF has been hesitant to do. All Pokemon who got a new evolution in Galar had the previous form be a Regional Variant. So I'm expecting Hisuian Stantler and Hisuian Basculin. However Rufflet can still remain a Rufflet for all that matters.

Yeah this is probably gonna be it. I can imagine the anime doing a Legends tie-in where Dialga goes a fucky wucky to send Goh and Ash back in time and at one point Cyllene makes some speech about how the Galaxy Expedition Team has a bright future ahead of it while Ash just awkwardly tugs at his shirt
I think you all are vastly overestimating Ash not just going "Huh that name sounds familiar....oh well sounds cool can we sign up?!"
Yeah, I imagine what R_N said being the case if they do this which I'm hesitant to think they would.

For the "time travel" scenario, well first Ash & Goh would probably have to be made oblivious they time travelled otherwise getting back to the present would be their main priority. But if they don't know they would just think they're in another region, like I imagine Ash & Goh being on a boat heading to Jubilife City, Dialga time travels them for some reason, and they pull into port in Hisui. "Huh, this isn't Sinnoh?" Ash says. "I think I see the problem, this sign says Jubilife VILLAGE. We got on the wrong boat!" Goh would point out and conclude. They'll get off figuring out what to do next, either running into Kamado or going to the Galaxy Team HQ cause they're told that's where foreigners usually go to. There Ash & Goh meet the staff, they agree to help Ash & Goh get back to Kanto, Ash & Goh somehow end up joining the Exploration Team, and shenanigans ensue. Ash will have moments of deja vu when he sees the Galaxy Team logo, Kamado, Cyllage maybe, and maybe some other ancestors; but since he doesn't know he's in the past will just shrug them off as coincidence. And then when Ash & Goh finally sail back to Kanto, Dialga will put them back in their time with neither of them none the wiser. At most it'll be two or three parter, but I can't see them doing anything major with it.

However, what I'm more likely expecting are specials. Either shorts like Generations, Origins & Twilight Wings or main anime specials they do time-to-time (like the last episode of the Kalos saga; at least for those international, the last episode was a special with Cilan met up with Clemont & Bonnie).

Yeah, this is why I want the main antagonist to be Cynthia's ancestor. Parallels like that are just chef's kiss
Now THAT would be a twist.

Are there trainer battles(how could there not be)
Yeah, I'm myself am not sure about that either. For now I'm going to just wait & see.

Also, now that we have the possibility, I am really curious about the starter evos. I know it's unlikely, but until we see more...
I think I said this before but I'll restate it. Being the Starters are foreign Pokemon I don't think they'll have special evolutions. Maybe if they bring back Megas they'll get Megas, but that's it. And before you say anything, Blaziken got a Mega without Sceptile and Swampert initially getting one, so the other Johto, Unova, & Alola Starters wouldn't need to be given one if Cyndaquil, Oshawott, and Rowlet get one. Heck, if they want to make things easier on themselves, they could bring back Z-Moves instead; with the Alolan trio already having their own Signature Z-Moves that would just mean they'd only have to create 6 more for the Johto & Unova Starters (and any other Pokemon they want to give one too).

(NOTE TO SELF: Continue reading back on page 18)

I think the starters being foreign makes them more likely to recieve a special evolution or regional variant, since itd be under the guise of being "a special form of Typhlidurott that only appears in the Hisui region"

But there's no way of knowing until we know of course. This is my first Pokemon hype cycle, does Gamefreak generally wait this long to show off a starters final evolution when we already know it? Like in the case of a remake?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I think the starters being foreign makes them more likely to recieve a special evolution or regional variant, since itd be under the guise of being "a special form of Typhlidurott that only appears in the Hisui region"
The point of Regional Forms is that the Pokemon is a native species which had undergone natural evolution (which takes thousands of years) to better adapt to their environment. Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott are not native to Hisui, therefore there species have not adapted to the region's different environment which would give their evolutions different Regional Forms/give them Regional Evolutions.

Something that may point to Basculegion evolving from a regional variant is that Basculin already exists in Sword and Shield. They did the whole "prevo exists and then the evolution method gets added later" thing with Galarian Slowpoke, but that was made to go along with two full DLC areas. I don't see them adding anything extra to Sword and Shield besides the ability to transfer in the new BDSP and Legends Pokemon, so if Basculegion evolves from regular Basculin, then its method of evolution would need to be specific to something you could only do in Legends.

Wyrdeer being a full-on Stantler evolution feels more likely since Stantler is not currently in Sword and Shield, though it still has to contend with Game Freak's asinine measures to maintain continuity on evolution methods (minus the part where I guess they just forgot that Piloswine and Lickitung could always learn Ancient Power and Rollout?). Who knows, maybe it'll evolve with an item introduced in Galar like the Fancy Apple, or maybe it'll have something like Cotton Guard added to its movepool and it'll evolve that way. Or maybe Game Freak will have learned from the likes of Leafeon and Magnezone that they don't need to be so rigid with continuity and just have Stantler evolve in a normal way like level-up or stone. Or maybe Game Freak will go back to caring too much about continuity and either make a Hisuian Stantler or make its evolution method specific to Hisui to justify to no one why Stantler couldn't evolve into Wyrdeer before.

But there's no way of knowing until we know of course. This is my first Pokemon hype cycle, does Gamefreak generally wait this long to show off a starters final evolution when we already know it? Like in the case of a remake?
GF will gladly hide any number of things for little-to-no reason and only reveal them, grudgingly, after the full carts leak. It changes somewhat from cycle-to-cycle, but they usually prefer to be miserly with information so that they can dominate the news cycle whenever they want in the final month or two. That said, it's also possible they just haven't bothered showing the final evos yet because they'd prefer to focus on other things rather than mons we've seen before.

Does anyone remember when before release we saw Mega-Sceptile and Mega-Swampert?

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
On a side note, I am curious if Tepig and Snivy in particular will appear in this game at all, let alone in Gen 8. Of course, Chikorita, Totodile, Litten, and Popplio are still up in the air as to whether they will even be acknowledged in the game, but not as to whether they'll be in Gen 8. Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio are already in Sword and Shield and are obtainable in the Isle of Armor expansion so they're covered. Since Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will include the first 493, those include the Johto starters, which means Cyndaquil will be in BDSP and so will Chikorita and Totodile. Maybe as a gift somehow or through the Underground Hideaways: either way, if all of the first 493 are in BDSP, then Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile are unquestionably returning in BDSP.

Meanwhile, the Unova starters are still cut from Gen 8 as of now, and while Oshawott being this game's Water starter means it'll have this game as its means of reappearing in Gen 8, Snivy and Tepig are no where in sight. And if BDSP doesn't include any Gen 5 onwards mons, then Tepig and Snivy are immediately out in that regard. And they're not in SWSH at all. Which means this game might as well be their only shot of returning. I can see normal Gen 5 onwards Pokemon being in the wild in Hisui, like Zebstrika, Florges, Vivillon, etc. if they do end up returning in this game, but the starter Pokemon are another story. Snivy and Tepig in particular are pretty unlikely to be seen naturally in Hisui since Oshawott is explicitly said to have been found from Unova as Laventon was travelling the world. Which means Snivy and Tepig are likely not found anywhere outside of Unova as well. This raises serious question as to how, if at all, Tepig and Snivy will show up if they decide to put them in Gen 8 through Legends.

Of course, the same question applies just as much to Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, who collectively speaking are the only generation of starters who are no where in sight in any of the Gen 8 games. Not in Sword and Shield, unlikely to show up in BDSP if they stick to the original 493, which means it's on Legends: Arceus to reintroduce them if they're going to show up at all. I'd actually be really surprised if they don't end up showing up at all in Gen 8: especially Froakie because this is Greninja we are talking about. The single most popular Pokemon in the present day. It would be absolutely strange if Greninja somehow fails to show up at all this generation considering how iconic it is. Maybe Greninja, Delphox, and Chesnaught will be additional gift Pokemon someway through the adventure?

Snivy, Tepig, and the Kalos starters are the big question mark as to how they'll show up in Gen 8, if at all. They are so far the only starters not accounted for through either SwSh or BDSP, which means the onus is on Legends: Arceus to introduce them if at all. I do wonder if they will return, and if so, how.

I'm going to just assume the rest of the Johto & Unova starters are indeed, if not explicitly in the game, then would be added to SWSH with the rest of the theoretical update. There's little reason to not have the full sets: even the Bulbasaur & Squirtle lines were "in the game" for SWSH despite Charmander being the only one normally available for a while.

& for being in the game specifically, just have them be further gift Pokemon, perhaps found in the post game.

It'd be funny to see Kalos starters just out and about in the wild. "Don't think too hard why they're native here"

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
& for being in the game specifically, just have them be further gift Pokemon, perhaps found in the post game.
You know, that just gave me a very fascinating idea.

If they do end up being further gift Pokemon at different points like in HGSS and ORAS, maybe we could also end up with three mix-matched trios like how ORAS had three generations of starters given to you after certain points post game. Only like how Legends' starters are mix-matched, maybe make the post-game gifts mix-matched too.

Something like this:

Trio 1: Snivy, Fennekin, Popplio
Trio 2: Chespin, Litten, Totodile
Trio 3: Chikorita, Tepig, Froakie

I know the Alola ones don't *need* to be here, but I have them listed here since Rowlet's in the game, so on that alone Litten and Popplio are fair game for post-game past gen starters to be added into the mix. Of course, there could be other ways to mix and match the ones I brought up, this is just an example. Maybe one trio after completing the main quest, another one after a certain post-game quest has been completed, and another after that one, and vice versa. Unlock them after certain story points have been completed, basically, and have them appear as sets of three gifts so you can end up with one of each group in the end. Of course, the means to obtain them in the end could end up being something else, but this is one possible idea and could end up being a way the remaining starters get reintroduced (especially the Kalos ones) while bringing in the rest of each Hisui starter's original trio into the game.

Whether this will end up actually being the case or not of course has yet to be seen.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Something I kind of already internalized but didn't really realize is that, all the Pokeballs in this game are going to look different to incorporate the aesthetic. Even the menu sprites (which are now Pokemon Global Link artwork) reflect this.

Which is all a long wind up to say that moving forward, in new games, there's a very likely aspect that Pokemon trasnferred from Legends Arceus will display as the "old" pokeballs and not their "modern" counterparts. IE Legends Arceus pokemon will show up in the ball shown here, not the Heavy Ball we've known for years. So Pokeball collectors, potentially meet your new nightmare.

And to head this off at the pass: I suspect that LA pokemon placed into SWSH will display as either just a Pokeball or as their "modern" counterpart. This is more or less what the apricorn balls in HGSS did for pokemon traded to DPPt: they displayed as pokeballs.
*After updating Pokemon HOME to allow for Legends: Arceus transfers*

Grand Oak: Hey there! Just wanted to tell you we got a new feature, or rather an old feature made new again: The Time Capsule! When you connect Legends: Arceus to HOME, you'll be given an option to put Pokemon you caught in Hisui into a time capsule that keeps them suspended until arriving to the modern day in HOME! However, though the Pokemon is okay, the old Poke Ball wouldn't be in working condition so we'd have to put them in a modern Poke Ball. Luckily the Poke Balls they used back then all have a modern day version so they'll be put in a matching ball. Also be warned this is a one day trip, Hisui doesn't have the technology to accept a Pokemon sent back through time.

I wonder if the trainers will have a melee attack, even if it's weak. You have a dodge roll and you can take damage so it makes sense if you had some kind of way to defend yourself. Makes me wonder if you'll be able to do a no-Pokemon run. Just treat the whole ass game like Dark Souls. Beat Arceus to death with your fists.

Show God why it is humankind, not Pokémon, who is destined to rule this world.
Going to guess no. Like, the only Pokemon you would even be able to hit/push back would be small Pokemon and they seem to either run away from you, walk up to you wanting to be friends, or attack first which knocks you back. And even if you could hit a smaller Pokemon I doubt it would even hurt them, you'd just annoy them and alert them you're a threat so go on the attack.

So this game takes place a few hundred years prior to D/P. There are regional forms of Growlithe and Braviary, and Stantler gets an evolution. So where are these Pokémon in DPPt? Are they all extinct?
BTW everyone, a new JAPE is coming up for the Hisuian Pokemon. My full opinions for them will be in the article and I'll post the link to the article here when its releases (hopefully the thread will still be open). But this why I haven't posted my thoughts on them yet. Just in general I like them all.

Anyway, in my parts I do go into speculation about where they went. To put it simply my theory is:

Wrydeer: Extinct, along with Hisuian Stantler, due to people starting to inhabit Hisui. Human roads and settlements obstruct their normal migration paths so they need to go into more dangerous territory where their predators live and aren't able to survive to the Sinnoh age.

Baculegion: Phased out. Hisui has way more lakes than Sinnoh, which means Hisui is about to undergo some terraforming getting rid of a lot of lakes Husiuan Basculin travel by. This forces them to leave for new regions. Acceptable food sources are scarce in the new regions causing fights among members, over time they split into two different subspecies, and now that they're no longer a single school they can no longer evolve into Basculegion.

Hisuian Growlithe: Domesticated. Hisuian Growlithe to normal Growlithe are like what wolves are to dogs. As Hisui gets more populated by people the more Hisuian Growlithe are taken in as pets and over generations evolve to normal Growlithe. By the time of Sinnoh there's no more wild Growlithe thus no longer considered a native species.

Hisuian Braviary: Relocated. Since they travel North during Summer, they likely have nesting grounds there. When Hisui becomes industrialized it either becomes too hot or nesting grounds/food sources become scarce so it decides to abandon Hisui before it fully became Sinnoh and stayed in the North. There could still be a few isolated populations still alive but in hard to reach places.

I don't know if its been mentioned in any of the previous pages, but it feels weird to me that GameFreak hasn't put the final evolutions for the starters into any promotion. It makes me wonder about the possibility of them giving the starters Hisuian forms too. Am I crazy? lol
Well, for BDSP they haven't revealed the Starters evos either. And I don't recall them doing it for ORAS either, so I don't think it's new or means anything. Why they do this is most likely for early merch stuff which features the much more marketable first forms and when the game is released may release merch featuring the evos when they can have them involved with later them spoilery stuff.

Another thing to note is how the color scheme of Basculegion is strikingly similar to Basculin, with the red stripe being a little more magenta, but not even close enough to be purple.
Red + Blue make Magenta in Light Color Mixing.

I say Hisuian Basulin will be purple, what red & blue makes in pigment color mixing, as a representative of it still being a "physical" being. When it evolves into Basculegion it changes to a magenta color to show it's now more ethereal.

ohhh this probably got mentioned earlier in the thread and I missed it, but I just saw the Arceus V card you get if you buy the physical game in Japan
Cool! Is that how we're getting it too Pokemon USA?... PUSA why are so not saying anything? PUSA we ARE getting the card right? There would be no reason not to...

Actually stopping my joke right there because there would be a very good reason why PUSA wouldn't want to risk putting a rare Pokemon card in... :blobsad:

What do people think about the conspicuous absence of abilities from the promotional material on the official website? Combined with the changes to the battle system and details like the HP and movesets seen in the trailer being different, I can’t help but wonder if they’re being either removed or retooled in a yet to be revealed way.
I can't see them being completely removed, but like with how they made changes to the Heavy Ball they'll probably have to tweak a lot of Abilities. Heck, they could even go with New Abilities entirely like in Conquest, that way when the Pokemon is transferred to HOME they can either randomly assign them one of their default Abiliities or give them their Hidden Ability as a transfer bonus.

If you look on the cover of the game, you can see a building on top of Mt. Coronet. I wonder if Spear Pillar is still whole in this game. What do you think?
Huh, didn't think about that honestly. Curious what exactly Spear Pillar was when it was still standing. Maybe we'll get our answer!

Send-Off Springs is also not visible because it is within a hole of a mountainous region.
But that mountainous region is where that gulf of water is on the Hisui map.

(Looks like were get into some speculative discussion about other "Legend" games starting Page 16, so I'll stop here for now)

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
This is diverging hugely into wishlisting territory. There's nothing left to talk about. I am going to lock this thread in around 24-36 hours. If you have any closing thoughts, now is the time to post them.

We will of course unlock when we get more major news, we will probably expect at least 1 more "major" trailer before release, so hold onto your hats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)