SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

A thread of Dex entries for a few of the new forms + some older mons

Jesus Christ I don't think I can look at the Lake Trio the same way ever again

Do we know Enamorus’s gender?
In the thread above, Enamorus-T's dex entry says "A different guise from its feminine humanoid form"

Obviously not a direct confirmation, but it's pretty strong evidence that Enamorus is female.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jesus Christ I don't think I can look at the Lake Trio the same way ever again
The Lake Guardians were always terrifyingly powerful for how small and cute they are. There was a myth even in modern Sinnoh that one who looks at Uxie with its eyes open loses all knowledge, one who dares to touch Mesprit will lose ability to feel emotion, and one who dares harm Azelf will lose the willpower to do anything.

These PLA dex entries seem to be a natural extension of how truly terrifying they are. These things are deities in and of themselves, even if their power individually isn't on the magnitude of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, or Arceus.

(Fingers still crossed that there will be a SwSh patch to add these mons when HOME is updated)

I think I'm nearly satisfied for pre-release datamined info. I would like to see the movepools still, but after that I don't care to learn anything more about the game before release.
At the least I wonder if we'll get some theoretical movepool expansions via the Home datamines and TM compatibility.
Also, I don't think any types are confirmed from the Centro data but they're reasonable assumptions to make based on the flavour.

A thread of Dex entries for a few of the new forms + some older mons
Interesting conflicting theories around the lord forms. Dialga's speculates this form is its true form by reason of its power, while Palkia's suggests its unnatural mimicry of Arceus to achieve its power.
Looking forward to more details entries. We don't have Ursaluna's yet, do we?

Uxie: "A Pokémon feared but also respected for stealing away the memories of evildoers. I have found records that suggest Uxie holds dominion over knowledge."

Big fan of Pokedex entries that are explicitly written by a character who throws in their own personal touches.

Enamorus: "According to legend, this Pokémon’s love gives rise to the budding of fresh life across Hisui."

Sounds like Enamorus represents spring, and Tornadus's new move has it blow wind so cold it can freeze, suggesting a connection to winter. Are the genies representational of seasons now?

Sounds like Enamorus represents spring, and Tornadus's new move has it blow wind so cold it can freeze, suggesting a connection to winter. Are the genies representational of seasons now?
With Thunderus being summer storms and Landorus being fall harvests, yup. Should add that the Chinese Four Gods also represent seasons, but the Therian forms don't match up with their counterparts.
1642706155328.png

Last edited:

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Tiering Contributor
Scorching was bad because nothing that got it actually wants to use it and Ground mons generally aren't as defensive as Water mons. All it takes is one decent abuser.

Did not notice it was only 80 accuracy though. Into the trash it goes.
Was talking about it being bad on Lando.

I know Rowlet gets Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak for priority. So at least Decidueye gets that for its terrible speed.

They always were. Landorus was fall and Torn/very specifically Thundy were readable as spring. This just confirms it.
With Thunderus being summer storms and Landorus being fall harvest, yup.
This would partially explain why Thundurus (summer) and Tornadus (winter) constantly fight and why Landorus (autumn) literally separates them.

I figured the duo were both spring and Landorus was autumn but this works too.

They always were. Landorus was fall and Torn/very specifically Thundy were readable as spring. This just confirms it.

This would partially explain why Thundurus (summer) and Tornadus (winter) constantly fight and why Landorus (autumn) literally separates them.

I figured the duo were both spring and Landorus was autumn but this works too.
There's acutally an interesting piece of extra info here: the ancient Greek calendar used to only recognize three seasons (combining autumn and winter). This is why the north (winter/autumn), West (spring), and south (Summer) wind spirits had associated seasons, while East messed with people instead of getting a job.

Heads up: “Lord Form” doesn’t refer to Dialga/Palkia.

I’m looking through the list of form names and mapping them to their corresponding species. The list goes in National Dex order, so it’s fairly easy to work out. The term “Lord Form” (and one instance of “Lady Form”) appears in correspondence with the National Dex positions for the five nobles - Arcanine, Electrode, Lilligant (the “Lady”), Avalugg, and Kleavor.

Meanwhile, scroll to where in the National Dex you’d see the Sinnoh trio, and the form names are sequenced as:

Heat Rotom
Wash Rotom
Frost Rotom
Fan Rotom
Mow Rotom
Origin Forme
Origin Forme
Origin Forme
Sky Forme
Arceus
Arceus
etc.

Basically, the new Dialga and Palkia forms are their Origin Formes.

There's acutally an interesting piece of extra info here: the ancient Greek calendar used to only recognize three seasons (combining autumn and winter). This is why the north (winter/autumn), West (spring), and south (Summer) wind spirits had associated seasons, while East messed with people instead of getting a job.
What's the implication here? Are you suggesting that's why Torn and Thundy have Prankster?

Speaking for Apollo and Hycanithus. West wind got up to some shenanigans too

Interesting conflicting theories around the lord forms. Dialga's speculates this form is its true form by reason of its power, while Palkia's suggests its unnatural mimicry of Arceus to achieve its power.
Looking forward to more details entries. We don't have Ursaluna's yet, do we?
I believe it was Hisui’s swampy terrain that gave Ursaluna its burly physique and newfound capacity to manipulate peat at will.

citation needed on it being "main series" actually boosts its sales or not. I feel like people don't usually care if it is or isn't.
They probably don't, but it's pretty obvious why when asked if Let's Go was a spinoff were adamant in "no no it's a main series title :) "

Which was also what confused everyone at the announcement. Remember, that time they decided it was a great idea to only have japanese staff attend, and rest of the planet only see it through cameras, in japanese only,

Checking the txt files Ursaring evolves into Ursaluna thanks to the "Peat Blocks" item
"A block of muddy material that can be used as fuel for burning when it is dried. It’s loved by a certain Pokémon"
6210BmJ.png

And Scyther in Kleavor thanks to "Black Augurites"
"A glassy black stone that produces a sharp cutting edge when split. It’s loved by a certain Pokémon".
etNZhjd.png

So from the 9th gen I think the items will simply return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)