SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

It may just be the paroxysms of this fandom's shell-shocked brain cell speaking as we try to make sense of the Creation dragons' new formes, but there is something interesting to note about their anatomical failings. Something possibly thematic. Consider just the most glaring flaws that everyone is taking the liberty of pointing out. You know the ones.

Dialga's throat is obstructed. Can it not roar?

Palkia's arms are missing. Can it not rend?

It may be that "Almighty Sinnoh" is physically crippled by reunion with the true Original One. The orbs are there to restore them.

I was expecting some of these Pokémon, as the riddler had already pointed which ones were getting new forms. But I don't remember them saying there would be a second Basculegion. And I cannot begin to comprehend why GF designed two forms of Basculegion and didn't assign them to the existing Basculin forms, and instead decided to introduce a third form of Basculin! This will just push Unovan Basculin further into irrelevance.

On another note, I am really digging the new forms of Lilligant, Decidueye, and Goodra. The new Lilligant is a major step up from the previous version, but I think that the new Samurott looks like a simple re-skin, kinda uninspired compared to the makeover Decidueye and Typhlosion got.

It may just be the paroxysms of this fandom's shell-shocked brain cell speaking as we try to make sense of the Creation dragons' new formes, but there is something interesting to note about their anatomical failings. Something possibly thematic. Consider just the most glaring flaws that everyone is taking the liberty of pointing out. You know the ones.

Dialga's throat is obstructed. Can it not roar?

Palkia's arms are missing. Can it not rend?

It may be that "Almighty Sinnoh" is physically crippled by reunion with the true Original One. The orbs are there to restore them.
That’s actually a really clever theory, hot damn

My personal theory on what exactly is going on with this Dialga form:

458EA834-294D-4128-BF08-F2D6349D6DCF.jpeg

This is for sure one of the most divisive crop of Pokémon we’ve had in a while. I’m interested to see how being more than just a static image used for face portraits influences our view on them. Cyndaquil and Quilava have their flames off in their portrait, so it seems reasonable Emophlosion is hiding some ghost flames or something.

My prediction on the stat spread of the new pokemon:

H-decidueye: fast physical attacker
H-typhlosion: decent speed Special attacker
H-samurott: bulky physical attacker (please don't be mixed again)
H-Arcanine: physical attacker with good bulk and decent speed. Knowing gamefreak, they likely lowered its speed stat in favor of bulk for its horrible defensive typing
H-electrobe: fast Special attacker. Maybe mixed
H-Qwilfish evo: bulky physical attacker maybe mixed but slow
H-Sneasal evo: probably very similar to Weavile, maybe more attack less speed
H-Lilligant: fast frail Special attacker?
H-Avalugg: slower and bulkier with maybe more attack (less bulk more attack?) To go with its amazing defensive type combo lol
H-Zoroark: same as original
Basculegian: fast physical or bulky physical
Wydeer: fast mixed attacker
H-Braviary: mixed attacker with decent speed and bulk
H-Goodra: maybe more physical in terms of attack and defense or keeps the same stat spread. Maybe be slower as well (especially if it gets Shell Smash)
Kleavor: high physical attack and decent bulk and speed. Likely somewhere between Scizor and Scyther in terms of bulk and speed
Ursaluna: high physical attack and bulk. Seems slower than Ursaring but I hope not
Enamorus: Same stats as the original two most likely or mirrors Landorus
Enamorus-T: likely the bulkiest of the group, seems like it might have a spread similar to Togekiss

I'm not sure about the Dialga/Palkia forms as I don't know if they get stronger or just a stat rework like the Origin Form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)