Pokemon Minus

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Well I totally didn't forget about this at all!

Submission phase has officially started. Don't forget to put "Pikachuun is a nub" in your posts for this submission period!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I think either Xerneas's Regenerative Beam or Yveltal's Oblivion Wing should have their BP changed to match the other, since they're meant to be a duo (I believe).
Klefki
Steel | Fairy [It floats!]
80 | 80 | 100 | 80 | 100 | 80 (520 BST; +23 HP, +9 Def, +13 SDef, +5 Spe)
Magician | Simple | Prankster
+Taunt, +Moonlight, +Hypnosis, +Stealth Rock, +Toxic Spikes, +Baton Pass, +Encore, +Autotomize, +Sharpen
Modified move: Fairy Lock prevents all Pokémon from switching out until Klefki faints or switches out (Basically becomes Block).

Groudon
Ground | Fire
130 | 150 | 140 | 100 | 110 | 90 (720 BST; +30 HP, +20 SDef)
Drought
+Heat Crash, +Precipice Blades (120 BP, Ground-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super-effective against Ground-types.)

Ho-oh
Fire | Flying
110 | 140 | 120 | 100 | 160 | 90 (720 BST; +4 HP, +10 Atk, +30 Def, -10 SAtk, +6 SDef)
Pressure | Rainbow Trail (New Ability: When this Pokemon switches out or faints, the Pokemon that comes in receives the Focus Energy effect.) | Regenerator
+U-Turn (Incompatible with the ability Rainbow Trail), +Rainbow Tackle (New Move: 100 BP, Flying-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super effective against Dark-types.), +Ash Crash (New Move: 100 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Heals the user by 50% of the damage done.)

Zekrom
Dragon | Electric
110 | 160 | 120 | 120 | 110 | 100 (720 BST; +10 HP, +10 Atk, +10 SDef, +10 Spe)
Teravolt | Yin Ideal (This Pokemon's Normal type moves become Dark type and receive a 50% boost in power.)
+Freeze Shock

Last edited:
Zekrom
Dragon/Electric
110 (+10)/155 (+5)/125 (+5)/120/120 (+20)/90 (720 BST)
Teravolt/Blitzing Ideal (Electric moves get 50% boost, gives 25% boost to all other physical moves)
+Ice Punch, +Knock Off, +Earthquake, +Yin Blast*
*100 Power, Dark, 95 Accuracy, Physical, gets 50% boost anyway from Blitzing Ideal, 5 PP

BOO BOO KEYS (klefki)
Steel/Fairy
80 (+23)/95 (+15)/110 (+9)/95 (+15)/100 (+13)/75 (590 BST)
Prankster/Magician/Magic Guard
+Taunt, +Metal Restoration*, +Nasty Plot, +Baton Pass, +Moonblast, +Trick
*Basically Recover and its variants.

Ho-Oh
Fairy
/Flying
Pressure/Regenerator
116 (+10)/140 (+10)/90/115 (+5)/159 (+5)/100 (+10)
+Dazzling Gleam, +Rainbow Strike*, +Extreme Speed
*110 Power, Fairy, 100 Accuracy, Physical, raises Speed by 1

Last edited:
Klefki

[It floats!]

Steel / Fairy

Prankster / Shadow Tag (Heatproof if broken) / Illusion

80/70/110/90/110/101

Movepool Additions:
Haze, Wonder/Trick Room, Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Recover, Taunt, Metal Burst, Misty Terrain
Move Adjustments:
Fairy Lock:
Prevents the foe(s) from escaping for 4 turns. (Designed for Doubles/Triples)
Crafty Shield: Protects user from status moves. If a pokemon targets user with a status move the turn Crafty Shield is used, that move is Disabled. +3 Priority.

Klefki is now a great support and defensive mon, with great mixed defenses and a wonderful speed tier. It now naturally Levitates, giving it a handy immunity to Ground type moves. It also has a wide range of support moves to use, meaning that your opponent will have to guess the set, and possibly the pokemon, with Klefki getting Illusion. Its formerly terribly outclassed signature moves return with a vengeance, with Crafty Shield being a status King's Shield and Fairy Lock being a brilliant support move in Doubles and Triples.

Ho-oh

Fairy / Flying
Regenerator / Serene Grace / Drought

97 / 147 / 107 / 127 / 137 / 87

Movepool Additions:
Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Aurora Beam,
Spectrum Claw: Fairy / Phys / 100 BP / 90 Acc / 20% chance to raise user's Attack by 1.

Using Water Pledge and Fire Pledge together result in a Rainbow. This rainbow doubles the chances of secondary effects occuring. Natyrally, (As Ho-oh is the Rainbow Pokemon), it got an ability to match. Its strong offensive presence is powerful when combined with great moves to abuse Serene Grace with, such as flinching moves, Sacred Fire burning and especially its new STAB Spectrum Claw.

Groudon

Ground
Drought

110 / 190 / 170 / 75 / 100 / 55

Movepool Additions:
Mantle Burst:
Ground / 140 BP / Phys / 100 Acc / User takes 1/3 recoil.

The Continent Pokemon, with the ability to shift the Earth's plates, had less attack than a bug (M-Pinsir) Now Groudon is the ultimate physical tank, breaking through any pokemon that doesn't resist its moves. Being as powerful as Groudon equals a slower tank, easily fixed with Rock Polish. Its new STAB move has insane power, with the disadvantage of Groudon taking a cut of that power as recoil.

Zekrom

Dragon / Electric
Teravolt / Yin Might: Users physical attack is 1.5x when a pokemon with Yang Force is in play.

96 / 166 / 126 / 114 / 124 / 84

Movepool Additions:

Moonblast, Icicle Crash, Night Slash

Zekrom is designed with Reshiram in mind, hopefully able to mirror it. Yang Force will be Reshiram's ability, boosting Special Attack. Zekrom's stats are designed with the ideas of Yin and Yang; that opposites compliment each other and go well together. Thus, Zekrom's stats all fit together nice and evenly. Zekrom was given these moves because Yin represents coldness, the night and the moon, among other things.

Pikachuun is a nub

Zekrom
Dragon/Electric type
Teravolt (Overrides immunity to Electric type and hit neutrally.)/Shock Drive (Absorbs Electric type moves and boost Speed by 2 stages.)
BST: 100/170/120/130/110/90 Total: 720
Move additions and changes: +Earthquake, +Drain Punch, +Overheat
Fusion Bolt
- 16PP, SE against Fire types.
Bolt Strike - 90% Accu., 50% chance to paralyze target.

Groudon
Ground type
Scorching Sun (Starts Sun weather for 10 turns; Grants Fire type STAB.)/Solid Rock (Reduces SE damage by half.)
BST: 120/150/150/90/110/90 Total: 720
Move additions and changes: +Heat Crash, +Flare Blitz, +Knock Off
+Precipice Blades
- 120BP, Ground type, physical, 100% Accu., 8PP; SE against those immune to Ground type.

Klefki
Fairy/Steel type Intrinsic Levitate
Magician (Boost damage by 1.5x if target holds an item; removes items of hit target.)/Prankster
BST: 97/80/129/120/139/75 Total: 640
Move additions and changes: +Moonblast, +Dark Pulse, +Thunderbolt, +Vacuum Wave, +Taunt, +Encore, +Rapid Spin
Fairy Lock
- Immobilizes target completely. The chances of this move failing increase when used consecutively
Crafty Shield - Protects the user. If opponent attacks, their stat boosts are transferred to the user.

Ho-oh
Fire/Flying type
Rebirth (When user faints, the pokemon switched in will be healed completely.)/Magic Guard/Regenerator
BST: 106/140/110/110/164/90 Total: 720
Move additions and changes: +Wild Charge, +Superpower
Sacred Fire
- Erases all stat changes of hit target.
+Cleansing Rainbow - 100 BP, Fairy type, special, 100% Accu., 16PP; Heals user of its status.

Those people who are submitting for Zekrom, remember that Zekrom represents Yin, not Yang. You might want to rename some things.

Pikachuun

Tomorrow will mark the voting phase, but I'm going to do something weird and unusual.

Here's my Groudon submission. That's right, I'm going to submit something for my own meta. I have no ideas for the others though so ;_;

Groudon
Ground | Fire
130 | 150 | 140 | 100 | 110 | 90 (720 BST)
Drought
+Magmatic Slam (150 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Less power as HP decreases, +Volcanic Blades (120 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super-effective against Water-types.)

May I present to you the most copy-pasted thing you've ever seen. EVER. You're probably questioning the moves, and why I didn't buff Groudon nearly as much as you think I would for a middle-rank thing. Well, the answer is simple. Groudon has always lost to Kyogre (explaining its middle-rank), but in the games' mythology and anime alike, they're on equal ground. So, I decided to give Groudon a Physical Eruption, such that it can run a Scarf/Band set ala Kyogre. The real kicker? Volcanic Blades is designed to beat Kyogre with a 4x weakness, similar to how Kyogre's STABs beat Groudon with a 4x weakness. This, I believe, will finally put both of these behemoths on equal ground in whatever rank they reside in.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

Voting phase is now open! Please PM your votes to Ranger Mike.
Groudon
Ground | Fire
130 | 150 | 140 | 100 | 110 | 90 (720 BST; +30 HP, +20 SDef)
Drought
+Heat Crash, +Precipice Blades (120 BP, Ground-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super-effective against Ground-types.)
Groudon

Ground
Drought

110 / 190 / 170 / 75 / 100 / 55

Movepool Additions:
Mantle Burst:
Ground / 140 BP / Phys / 100 Acc / User takes 1/3 recoil.

The Continent Pokemon, with the ability to shift the Earth's plates, had less attack than a bug (M-Pinsir) Now Groudon is the ultimate physical tank, breaking through any pokemon that doesn't resist its moves. Being as powerful as Groudon equals a slower tank, easily fixed with Rock Polish. Its new STAB move has insane power, with the disadvantage of Groudon taking a cut of that power as recoil.
Groudon
Ground type
Scorching Sun (Starts Sun weather for 10 turns; Grants Fire type STAB.)/Solid Rock (Reduces SE damage by half.)
BST: 120/150/150/90/110/90 Total: 720
Move additions and changes: +Heat Crash, +Flare Blitz, +Knock Off
+Precipice Blades
- 120BP, Ground type, physical, 100% Accu., 8PP; SE against those immune to Ground type.

Groudon
Ground | Fire
Drought
+Magmatic Slam (150 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Less power as HP decreases, +Volcanic Blades (120 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super-effective against Water-types.)

May I present to you the most copy-pasted thing you've ever seen. EVER. You're probably questioning the moves, and why I didn't buff Groudon nearly as much as you think I would for a middle-rank thing. Well, the answer is simple. Groudon has always lost to Kyogre (explaining its middle-rank), but in the games' mythology and anime alike, they're on equal ground. So, I decided to give Groudon a Physical Eruption, such that it can run a Scarf/Band set ala Kyogre. The real kicker? Volcanic Blades is designed to beat Kyogre with a 4x weakness, similar to how Kyogre's STABs beat Groudon with a 4x weakness. This, I believe, will finally put both of these behemoths on equal ground in whatever rank they reside in.
Ho-oh
Fire | Flying
110 | 140 | 120 | 100 | 160 | 90 (720 BST; +4 HP, +10 Atk, +30 Def, -10 SAtk, +6 SDef)
Pressure | Rainbow Trail (New Ability: When this Pokemon switches out or faints, the Pokemon that comes in receives the Focus Energy effect.) | Regenerator
+U-Turn (Incompatible with the ability Rainbow Trail), +Rainbow Tackle (New Move: 100 BP, Flying-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Super effective against Dark-types.), +Ash Crash (New Move: 100 BP, Fire-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 8 PP; Heals the user by 50% of the damage done.)
Ho-Oh
Fairy
/Flying
Pressure/Regenerator
116 (+10)/140 (+10)/90/115 (+5)/159 (+5)/100 (+10)
+Dazzling Gleam, +Rainbow Strike*, +Extreme Speed
*110 Power, Fairy, 100 Accuracy, Physical, raises Speed by 1[/quote]
Ho-oh

Fairy / Flying
Regenerator / Serene Grace / Drought

97 / 147 / 107 / 127 / 137 / 87

Movepool Additions:
Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Aurora Beam,
Spectrum Claw: Fairy / Phys / 100 BP / 90 Acc / 20% chance to raise user's Attack by 1.

Using Water Pledge and Fire Pledge together result in a Rainbow. This rainbow doubles the chances of secondary effects occuring. Natyrally, (As Ho-oh is the Rainbow Pokemon), it got an ability to match. Its strong offensive presence is powerful when combined with great moves to abuse Serene Grace with, such as flinching moves, Sacred Fire burning and especially its new STAB Spectrum Claw.
Ho-oh
Fire/Flying type
Rebirth (When user faints, the pokemon switched in will be healed completely.)/Magic Guard/Regenerator
Sacred Fire
+Cleansing Rainbow - 100 BP, Fairy type, special, 100% Accu., 16PP; Heals user of its status.
Klefki
Steel | Fairy [It floats!]
80 | 80 | 100 | 80 | 100 | 80 (520 BST; +23 HP, +9 Def, +13 SDef, +5 Spe)
Magician | Simple | Prankster
+Taunt, +Moonlight, +Hypnosis, +Stealth Rock, +Toxic Spikes, +Baton Pass, +Encore, +Autotomize, +Sharpen
Modified move: Fairy Lock prevents all Pokémon from switching out until Klefki faints or switches out (Basically becomes Block).
BOO BOO KEYS (klefki)
Steel/Fairy
80 (+23)/95 (+15)/110 (+9)/95 (+15)/100 (+13)/75 (590 BST)
Prankster/Magician/Magic Guard
+Taunt, +Metal Restoration*, +Nasty Plot, +Baton Pass, +Moonblast, +Trick
*Basically Recover and its variants.
Klefki

[It floats!]

Steel / Fairy

Prankster / Shadow Tag (Heatproof if broken) / Illusion

80/70/110/90/110/101

Movepool Additions:
Haze, Wonder/Trick Room, Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Recover, Taunt, Metal Burst, Misty Terrain
Move Adjustments:
Fairy Lock:
Prevents the foe(s) from escaping for 4 turns. (Designed for Doubles/Triples)
Crafty Shield: Protects user from status moves. If a pokemon targets user with a status move the turn Crafty Shield is used, that move is Disabled. +3 Priority.

Klefki is now a great support and defensive mon, with great mixed defenses and a wonderful speed tier. It now naturally Levitates, giving it a handy immunity to Ground type moves. It also has a wide range of support moves to use, meaning that your opponent will have to guess the set, and possibly the pokemon, with Klefki getting Illusion. Its formerly terribly outclassed signature moves return with a vengeance, with Crafty Shield being a status King's Shield and Fairy Lock being a brilliant support move in Doubles and Triples.
Klefki
Magician (Boost damage by 1.5x if target holds an item; removes items of hit target.)/Prankster
Move additions and changes: +Moonblast, +Dark Pulse, +Thunderbolt, +Vacuum Wave, +Taunt, +Encore, +Rapid Spin
Fairy Lock
- Immobilizes target completely. The chances of this move failing increase when used consecutively
Crafty Shield - Protects the user. If opponent attacks, their stat boosts are transferred to the user.
Zekrom
Dragon | Electric
110 | 160 | 120 | 120 | 110 | 100 (720 BST; +10 HP, +10 Atk, +10 SDef, +10 Spe)
Teravolt | Yin Ideal (This Pokemon's Normal type moves become Dark type and receive a 50% boost in power.)
+Freeze Shock
Zekrom
Dragon/Electric
Teravolt/Blitzing Ideal (Electric moves get 50% boost, gives 25% boost to all other physical moves)
*100 Power, Dark, 95 Accuracy, Physical, gets 50% boost anyway from Blitzing Ideal
Zekrom

Dragon / Electric
Teravolt / Yin Might: Users physical attack is 1.5x when a pokemon with Yang Force is in play.

96 / 166 / 126 / 114 / 124 / 84

Movepool Additions:

Moonblast, Icicle Crash, Night Slash

Zekrom is designed with Reshiram in mind, hopefully able to mirror it. Yang Force will be Reshiram's ability, boosting Special Attack. Zekrom's stats are designed with the ideas of Yin and Yang; that opposites compliment each other and go well together. Thus, Zekrom's stats all fit together nice and evenly. Zekrom was given these moves because Yin represents coldness, the night and the moon, among other things.
B]Zekrom[/B]
Dragon/Electric type
Teravolt (Overrides immunity to Electric type and hit neutrally.)/Shock Drive (Absorbs Electric type moves and boost Speed by 2 stages.)
BST: 100/170/120/130/110/90 Total: 720
Move additions and changes: +Earthquake, +Drain Punch, +Overheat
Fusion Bolt
- 16PP, SE against Fire types.
Bolt Strike - 90% Accu., 50% chance to paralyze target.

Discussion phase is also open for Gothitelle, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Scizor(Mega)!

Pikachuun

Here are your winrars!

Groudon: Me o3o

Groudon
Ground | Fire
Drought

Ho-Oh: zerobreaker000
Ho-oh
Fire/Flying type
Sacred Fire
Klefki: zerobreaker000
Klefki
Fairy Lock
Zekrom: cooldude_dude
Zekrom
Dragon/Electric
*100 Power, Dark, 95 Accuracy, Physical, gets 50% boost anyway from Blitzing Ideal

Submission phase is also open for Gothitelle, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Scizor(Mega)!

Here are your winrars!

Groudon: Me o3o

Groudon
Ground | Fire
Drought

Ho-Oh: zerobreaker000
Ho-oh
Fire/Flying type
Sacred Fire
Klefki: zerobreaker000
Klefki
Fairy Lock
Zekrom: cooldude_dude
Zekrom
Dragon/Electric

Submission phase is also open for Gothitelle, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Scizor(Mega)!
yay I actually won a submission

Gothitelle
Psychic/Dark
(+20)/55/115 (+20)/120 (+25)/135 (+25)/75 (+10) (590 BST)
Shadow Tag (as only ability, who even uses goth for anything else)
+Moonlight, +Focus Blast, +Nasty Plot, +Encore

Lugia
Flying/Water
(+5)/90/133 (+3)/107 (+7)/179 (+25)/110 (720 BST)
Pressure/Submerge*/Multiscale
*In rain, evasion is raised 1.5x
+Scald, +Surf, +Hurricane

Scizor (Normal)
Bug/Steel
80 (+10)/155 (+25)/120 (+20)/55/89 (+9)/70 (+5) (569 BST)
Technician/Tough Claws/Light Metal
+Crabhammer, +Bulldoze

Scizor (Mega)
Bug/Steel
80/175 (+20)/150 (+30)/55/110 (+21)/99 (+29) (669 BST)
Technician
+Crabhammer, +Bulldoze
(Bulldoze was for Technician over EQ)

Rayquaza
Dragon/Flying
105/160 (+10)/95 (+5)/160 (+10)/95 (+5)/105 (+10)
Sheer Force/Air Lock
+Knock Off, +Soaring Strike*
Flying, 110 BP, Physical, 100 Accuracy, has a chance to flinch

Also, with the Primal/Mega Ubers, since we already covered their current forms' rankings, will you just go back and redo the new formes for ORAS?

Last edited:
Lugia
Psychic/Flying type
Tempest Wind(Ends all weather except for Primordial Sea, Desolate Land and Delta Stream when switching in; Boosts Flying type moves by 30%.)/Pressure/Multiscale (Reduces received damage by 50% when HP is above 50%.)
BST: 116/90/140/100/164/110 Total: 720
Move additions and changes:
Aeroblast - Forces opponent to switch, -6 priority

Rayquaza
Dragon/Flying type
Air Lock (Ends all weather; Weather cannot be started when user is on field.)
BST: 105/160/90/160/90/115 Total: 720
+Azure Strike - 170 BP, Flying type, special, 95% Accu., 8PP; Lowers user’s Def and Sp. Def by one stage

Scizor
Bug/Steel type Intrinsic Levitate
Light Metal (Boosts Speed by 1.5x, but decreases Def by 0.75x.)/Iron Fist (Boosts punch moves by 1.5x.)/Technician (Doubles BP of moves under 60 BP.)
BST: 100/140/110/55/80/115 Total: 600
Move additions and changes: +Drain Punch, +Thunder Punch

Mega Scizor
Bug/Steel type
Tough Claws
BST: 100/165/155/65/125/90 Total: 700

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Gothitelle
Psychic | Dark
100 | 55 | 110 | 110 | 130 | 95 (600 BST; +30 HP, +15 Def, +15 SAtk, +20 SDef, +30 Spe)
Clairvoyant Body (New Ability: This Pokemon takes 2/3 of damage if the opponent uses an attack calculated with its highest offensive stat) | Competitive | Shadow Tag
+Encore, +Lovely Kiss

Gothitelle seems like a Dark type Pokemon to me. It learns 4 Dark type moves by leveling up, its prevolution is manipulative and it can see the deaths of the people around it. It is also based on a gothic lolita, which is self explanatory.
Competitively, it is made to be a great partner to MegaGengar. Gothitelle is immune to Psychic, one of MegaGengar's weaknesses. MegaGengar resists both of Gothitelle's weaknesses, Bug and Fairy.

Lugia
Psychic | Flying
116 | 90 | 140 | 100 | 164 | 110 (720 BST; +10 HP, +10 Def, +10 SAtk, +10 SDef)
Pressure | Whirl Storm (New Ability: When this Pokemon enters the battle, the opponent becomes partially trapped for 5 turns and is damaged by 1/16 of its HP at the end of every turn. The Pokemon is freed if this Pokemon switches out or faints.) | Multiscale
+Hurricane, +Legend Melody(New Move: Psychic-type, Status; Heals 50% of Lugia's HP and cures it from status conditions). Pokemon 2000 ;) ;) ;)
Modified move: Aeroblast, 70 BP, 100% Accuracy; Always crits. (Rest stays the same)

Rayquaza
Dragon | Flying
105 | 165 | 90 | 165 | 90 | 105 (720 BST; +15 Atk +15 SAtk, +10 Spe)
Air Lock (All non-Primal weather effects disappear and are negated when the user is on field) | Ozone Absorb (This Pokemon has his HP healed by 1/16th at the end of every turn if there are no weather effects. Fly heals this Pokemon's HP by 1/2. )
Modified move: Dragon Ascent, 150 BP, 100% Accuracy. (Rest stays the same)

Scizor
Bug | Steel [It flies!]
90 | 145 | 115 | 85 | 105 | 90 (640 BST; +20 HP, +15 Atk, +15 Def, +35 SAtk, +25 SDef, +30 Spe)
Swarm | Technician | Light Metal (Modified Ability: User's Steel type moves have +1 priority)
+Fell Stinger, +Crunch, +Bite, +Thunder Fang, +Fire Fang, +Ice Fang, +Crabhammer, +Metal Pincer (New move: 65 BP, Steel-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 16 PP; Has a 50% chance of raising the user's Attack stat by one stage.)
*Scizor uses its hands to bite.

Scizor-Mega
Bug | Steel [It flies!]
90 | 165 | 155 | 95 | 125 | 100 (740 BST;)
Technician
Same moves as Scizor

Last edited:
I have a submission! Well sort of. It's actually just a move.

Presenting the Steel-type Hydro Pump "clone"...

Meteor Storm:
Type: Steel
Category: Special
Power: 22
Accuracy: 80%
Target: All Adjacent Pokémon
PP: 8
In-game description: Summons a barrage of meteorites from space, striking all Pokémon around the user five times consecutively.
Effect: Hits 5 times.

If it's not broken enough yet, feel free to increase the base power or the accuracy. Or you could give it to Jirachi and watch its flinch-hax surpass even those of Shaymin-Sky. (Thunder Wave+Serene Grace+King's Rock+Meteor Storm=75% chance the opponent doesn't move that turn.) You could also just stick it on other steel-types too, as well as on Pokémon like Arceus, Deoxys (all formes), Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Darkrai, Gothitelle (since she's the Astral Body Pokémon), etc.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

Voting phase is now open for Gothitelle, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Scizor(-Mega)!
PM Your votes to Ranger Mike because he doesn't get enough of these!

Gothitelle
Psychic/Dark
(+20)/55/115 (+20)/120 (+25)/135 (+25)/75 (+10) (590 BST)
Shadow Tag (as only ability, who even uses goth for anything else)
+Moonlight, +Focus Blast, +Nasty Plot, +Encore
Gothitelle
Psychic | Dark
100 | 55 | 110 | 110 | 130 | 95 (600 BST; +30 HP, +15 Def, +15 SAtk, +20 SDef, +30 Spe)
Clairvoyant Body (New Ability: This Pokemon takes 2/3 of damage if the opponent uses an attack calculated with its highest offensive stat) | Competitive | Shadow Tag
+Encore, +Lovely Kiss

Gothitelle seems like a Dark type Pokemon to me. It learns 4 Dark type moves by leveling up, its prevolution is manipulative and it can see the deaths of the people around it. It is also based on a gothic lolita, which is self explanatory.
Competitively, it is made to be a great partner to MegaGengar. Gothitelle is immune to Psychic, one of MegaGengar's weaknesses. MegaGengar resists both of Gothitelle's weaknesses, Bug and Fairy.

Lugia
Flying/Water
(+5)/90/133 (+3)/107 (+7)/179 (+25)/110 (720 BST)
Pressure/Submerge*/Multiscale
*In rain, evasion is raised 1.5x
+Scald, +Surf, +Hurricane
Lugia
Psychic/Flying type
Tempest Wind(Ends all weather except for Primordial Sea, Desolate Land and Delta Stream when switching in; Boosts Flying type moves by 30%.)/Pressure/Multiscale (Reduces received damage by 50% when HP is above 50%.)
BST: 116/90/140/100/164/110 Total: 720
Aeroblast - Forces opponent to switch, -6 priority
Lugia
Psychic | Flying
116 | 90 | 140 | 100 | 164 | 110 (720 BST; +10 HP, +10 Def, +10 SAtk, +10 SDef)
Pressure | Whirl Storm (New Ability: When this Pokemon enters the battle, the opponent becomes partially trapped for 5 turns and is damaged by 1/16 of its HP at the end of every turn. The Pokemon is freed if this Pokemon switches out or faints.) | Multiscale
+Hurricane, +Legend Melody(New Move: Psychic-type, Status; Heals 50% of Lugia's HP and cures it from status conditions). Pokemon 2000 ;) ;) ;)
Modified move: Aeroblast, 70 BP, 100% Accuracy; Always crits. (Rest stays the same)

Rayquaza
Dragon/Flying
105/160 (+10)/95 (+5)/160 (+10)/95 (+5)/105 (+10)
Sheer Force/Air Lock
+Knock Off, +Soaring Strike*
Flying, 110 BP, Physical, 100 Accuracy, has a chance to flinch
Rayquaza
Dragon/Flying type
Air Lock (Ends all weather; Weather cannot be started when user is on field.)
BST: 105/160/90/160/90/115 Total: 720
+Azure Strike - 170 BP, Flying type, special, 95% Accu., 8PP; Lowers user’s Def and Sp. Def by one stage
Rayquaza
Dragon | Flying
105 | 165 | 90 | 165 | 90 | 105 (720 BST; +15 Atk +15 SAtk, +10 Spe)
Air Lock (All non-Primal weather effects disappear and are negated when the user is on field) | Ozone Absorb (This Pokemon has his HP healed by 1/16th at the end of every turn if there are no weather effects. Fly heals this Pokemon's HP by 1/2. )
Modified move: Dragon Ascent, 150 BP, 100% Accuracy. (Rest stays the same)

Scizor (Normal)
Bug/Steel
80 (+10)/155 (+25)/120 (+20)/55/89 (+9)/70 (+5) (569 BST)
Technician/Tough Claws/Light Metal
+Crabhammer, +Bulldoze

Scizor (Mega)
Bug/Steel
80/175 (+20)/150 (+30)/55/110 (+21)/99 (+29) (669 BST)
Technician
+Crabhammer, +Bulldoze
(Bulldoze was for Technician over EQ)
Scizor
Bug/Steel type Intrinsic Levitate
Light Metal (Boosts Speed by 1.5x, but decreases Def by 0.75x.)/Iron Fist (Boosts punch moves by 1.5x.)/Technician (Doubles BP of moves under 60 BP.)
BST: 100/140/110/55/80/115 Total: 600

Mega Scizor
Bug/Steel type
Tough Claws
BST: 100/165/155/65/125/90 Total: 700
Scizor
Bug | Steel [It flies!]
90 | 145 | 115 | 85 | 105 | 90 (640 BST; +20 HP, +15 Atk, +15 Def, +35 SAtk, +25 SDef, +30 Spe)
Swarm | Technician | Light Metal (Modified Ability: User's Steel type moves have +1 priority)
+Fell Stinger, +Crunch, +Bite, +Thunder Fang, +Fire Fang, +Ice Fang, +Crabhammer, +Metal Pincer (New move: 65 BP, Steel-type, Physical, 100% Accuracy, 16 PP; Has a 50% chance of raising the user's Attack stat by one stage.)
*Scizor uses its hands to bite.

Scizor-Mega
Bug | Steel [It flies!]
90 | 165 | 155 | 95 | 125 | 100 (740 BST;)
Technician
Same moves as Scizor

With this in mind, Discussion phase is now open for Genesect, Sylveon, Thundurus(-Therian) and Wobbufett!

Wtf is this slate

Last edited:
Wobba just needs more defense to function nah give it 255 in both attacks pls

Sylveon needs moar coverage, maybe Fire coverage, idk.

Genesect sounds pretty cool, can't wait to buff that, but I also don't know what it would need

No idea for thundy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)