NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it doesn't seem that characters that were bad in the pmd world are bad in this mafia, for reference look at absol being scum.
The logic being that Charmander + squirtle + absol are trying to change the world and how the entirety of the village is trying to stop them. See whoever brought that up about Team meanies.

"They are confronted by Alakazam, who says the Pokémon held a town meeting on what they must do to save the world: they must find and kill the player and anyone who sides with them. As they give the team one night to get away, the two leave Pokémon Square as fugitives and make their way to the northeasternmost part of the world in an effort to elude the teams that are now hunting them down. Along the way, they encounter the legendary birds Moltres and Articuno, who feel the effects of the disasters in their respective areas. They befriend an Absol who seeks to find the true cause of the natural disasters. The trio reaches the top of Mt. Freeze only to be cornered by Team ACT. They get ready to finish the player and partner off, but are stopped by Ninetales, who reveals that the player is not the human in the legend and that the world is in greater danger caused by the awakening of Groudon. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Blue_Rescue_Team_and_Red_Rescue_Team#Plot

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I brought it up. When I softed. And I said we shouldn't assume things like Team Meanies = scum.

You
Should
KNOW
Better
Dude, I've never played pokemon mystery dungeon and don't really understand the flavor of this game.

I completely admit that I forgot charmander and squirtle were scum in the role PM, mostly because I find it really weird flavor for starters to be scum.

Your logic is bad. You're saying you think I'm scum that forgot about the flavor ofthe scum team? LIKE WUT THE FUCK IS WRONGWITH YOUR BRAIN

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
You're going to need to answer the question of how watching nuxl makes you doubt my claim. I'm much more willing to bet on you being scum and praying that no one else targeted nuxl.
Watching Nuxl alone does not make me doubt your claim.
I doubt your claim because:
  1. It was out of nowhere and seemed shady right from the get go
  2. You had contributed very little until somebody called you out for it, then you basically just parroted the same shit over and over with your lol look at this's and such
  3. The shit that you and M2H are doing remind me very much of a game I played with M2H as scum, where FH and M2H powerscummed blatantly and yet somehow didn't get caught
And you have done very little to convince me you're actually town since your proof by repeated assertion that I'm scum is really not doing much is it?

Haruno

Watching Nuxl alone does not make me doubt your claim.
I doubt your claim because:
  1. It was out of nowhere and seemed shady right from the get go
  2. You had contributed very little until somebody called you out for it, then you basically just parroted the same shit over and over with your lol look at this's and such
  3. The shit that you and M2H are doing remind me very much of a game I played with M2H as scum, where FH and M2H powerscummed blatantly and yet somehow didn't get caught
And you have done very little to convince me you're actually town since your proof by repeated assertion that I'm scum is really not doing much is it?
So in other words you have nothing? Lmao okay.

Haruno

You know what's more believable? A watcher in a game that oh so conveniently targeted the person that was NK'd the day before and then claiming they saw nothing. Not to mention waiting until near DL to post this key information.

You know what's more believable? A watcher in a game that oh so conveniently targeted the person that was NK'd the day before and then claiming they saw nothing. Not to mention waiting until near DL to post this key information.
I think we honestly just ignore caff today and scum might be forced to nk if he is town yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)