NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

I'm like 99% sure caffeine is town rn based on how M2H was pushing him

Haruno could be lying about the jail but I think his behavior has been in his wheelhouse for town

Panic is either town or totally insane

idk about heal

I think schia is town but I'd probably reconsider this at like 3 man lylo

tbz??? ?

maybe it's mega

me town

See above, I saw dopog RB Haruno.
If that's true, I guess Haruno is clear. And I'm assuming it is true, because I don't see what Caff would hope to gain from this if it wasn't. So the only players left that could be scum are:
  • HeaLnDeaL (claimed VT, I know I previously townread him but that was a very hazy read lol)
  • Lrr (also claimed VT, I think he's somewhat more likely to be town but nobody's accused him of being scum yet either)
  • Panic Station (He claimed VT too, didn't he? We have too many VT claims lol)
  • Thunder~BALLZ (Has yet to claim or really do anything of note, speak up man)
  • Schiavetto (Has he claimed yet? Has he done anything at all? I don't know.)
So with that in mind, I'm leaning towards TBZ. This may change if further evidence presents itself.

Thunder~BALLZ Schiavetto do you have anything to say for yourselves?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm like 99% sure caffeine is town rn based on how M2H was pushing him

Haruno could be lying about the jail but I think his behavior has been in his wheelhouse for town

Panic is either town or totally insane

idk about heal

I think schia is town but I'd probably reconsider this at like 3 man lylo

tbz??? ?

maybe it's mega

me town
caffeine said zoroco targeted me so I'm conf town.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
OH this took me way longer to realize than it should have.

zaroco wanted to play secret hitler with me last night. I invited him to the server, but he has been dead since then and never actually played with us.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
k so I'm still just a VT and wasn't a vig.

tagging Thunder~BALLZ just because I can.

Going into last night I was hopeful we'd have the tools for a mechanical solve, not sure how I feel about that rn but I will look over some things.

I really have no qualms being lynched today if it actually guarantees a town win mechanically.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I think panic and caff are pretty much confirmed due to yesterday stuff. There's... 8 of us still? Caff confirms that haruno is town with recent result too.

3confirmed town, hopefully 1 ekans, then 4 unconfirmeds.

if mislynch today, then 1 of the confirmed dies and we have 3 confirmed (ik ekans isn't haruno) and 3 unconfirmed.

lynch in unconfirmed and it's 2 confirmed that survive the night, 2 unconfirmed remaining. and this is basically mylo.

so not quite a mechanical solve, but it's pretty close, just one step away.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I think panic and caff are pretty much confirmed due to yesterday stuff. There's... 8 of us still? Caff confirms that haruno is town with recent result too.

3confirmed town, hopefully 1 ekans, then 4 unconfirmeds.

if mislynch today, then 1 of the confirmed dies and we have 3 confirmed (ik ekans isn't haruno) and 3 unconfirmed.

lynch in unconfirmed and it's 2 confirmed that survive the night, 2 unconfirmed remaining. and this is basically mylo.

so not quite a mechanical solve, but it's pretty close, just one step away.
the ik ekans isn't haruno was a type, suppose to say IF ekans isn't haruno

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Panic Station you said your role specifically mentions gengar, and you also brought up ekans. just want to see if your role actually mentions an ekans too, since if we can confirm an ekans, it makes the math easier on haruno and caff's tracks/watches.

If you want to lynch me go ahead, we can afford an ML anyways. Just know that my intention was to put pressure on TBZ to claim, not necessarily to kill him.

I know that seems backwards af but it's late in the day, my meds have worn off and I'm pretty fucking tired right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)