NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Haruno CaffeineBoost What's your opinions on Mega? Because he has not stopped reminding me of how Heal played as SK.

Heck, might as well ask HeaLnDeaL too since he has personal expereince with those vibes.
I do want to say that many of the things you've attributed to as "opportunistic" behavior in my scum game I really don't think is accurate. Literally the only vote where I wasn't actively trying to scum hunt was the vote where fenrir, the last scum, was actually killed.

SK is hugely different from mafia.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I do want to say that many of the things you've attributed to as "opportunistic" behavior in my scum game I really don't think is accurate. Literally the only vote where I wasn't actively trying to scum hunt was the vote where fenrir, the last scum, was actually killed.

err where fenrir, the last mafia, was actually killed (I was obv last scum)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
No opinion on mega poke, all they've been doing is just egging people on which is NAI.

Tballz hasn't done much either but started the train on me day 2 then proceeded to idle the rest of the day away so idfk.

I consider SK as scum game with a higher difficulty level. And your vote patterns looked very sheepy from the outside.

Wait.

Haruno said he watched Panic N1, but didn't see him target anyone. Caff watched Nuxl N1 and couldn't find his killer.

I checked MU Wiki and it says ninjas are immune to both Trackers and Watchers.

It's a strech, but maybe... just maybe...

Could Panic be the scum ninja?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Wait.

Haruno said he watched Panic N1, but didn't see him target anyone. Caff watched Nuxl N1 and couldn't find his killer.

I checked MU Wiki and it says ninjas are immune to both Trackers and Watchers.

It's a strech, but maybe... just maybe...

Could Panic be the scum ninja?
hmmm

if there is a ninja, then the ninja def would be sent to do the nk.

but why would there be a ninja that could kill TWICE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)